Brit/pol/: Cheeky Little Brick Up Edition

>Man jailed for Downing Street Murder Plan.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45373487

Attached: deanobox.jpg (788x924, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
pastebin.com/HzQHMdZH
youtube.com/watch?v=oVVmIhFngDw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-43201269
youtu.be/FFbaF3CfYEM
vocaroo.com/i/s1D013hT5Oh8
birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/products-greggs-discontinued-over-years-15088560
youtube.com/watch?v=IRAMzWYfxzQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski#Mathematics_career
statementfestival.se/en/artist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anime

Attached: toptier2.png (716x714, 874K)

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: Learn the truth.jpg (1200x800, 63K)

smash frogs. eat scallops
'nutha day on the high seaz

Attached: anglo-slay.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

Very good. You worked hard to achieve this.

Attached: 1535665683168.png (740x1021, 991K)

which boat is british and which one is the frogs?

The big trawlers are the British vessels. France brought along 40 small cuckboats.

>handed bomb by special branch
>no-one got enriched
What went wrong, MI5? Was it not terrorism training day or something?

The de-industrialisation of Northern England by Thatcher was a disaster for the English working class.

Attached: norf.png (1068x1204, 186K)

Ship closest to the camera has 'La' on it

Attached: 1498727867410.png (1292x646, 55K)

girls like this, need a father and a daily strong slap to build character and a sense of self awareness.

but since men are castrated by the mighty pussy god, i have no expectations. the collapse is already in progress.

The Village >> London

Attached: IMG_1174.jpg (1024x768, 338K)

death to tavistock and royal institute for international affairs

they our fookin scollops
fuck off ya frog bastids

Attached: noffisha.png (556x712, 33K)

W...Why won't you buy guns user?
D...don't you want to protect me?
>Guns
pastebin.com/HzQHMdZH
It is shocking to see what happens when a girl gets a father in the picture user it's weird to see say a "Lesbian" friend of mine the second the mum was out of the picture and moved in with her dad she's starting to post pregnancy and family memes on kikebook and other places.
Great show that, went to where it was shot, question is what's the true order to watch the show in?

Attached: aStOnokIqjRoir5LB2gTobHUhbqxAdbKwg6m4CxmxWE.png (640x823, 816K)

Yep, and you can see it doesn't have trawler arms on it.

are there many cute slots over there in bong land?
youtube.com/watch?v=oVVmIhFngDw

me grandad shot napoleeun

Attached: 58B55428-AAA8-4A17-B607-0145E77C0AEB.png (556x712, 16K)

Movie and TV icon Patrick McGoohan had his Scanners co-star Jennifer O'Neill in tears on the set of the cult 1981 film by ripping into her for marrying three times.
A fervent Catholic, The Prisoner star took exception to O'Neill's personal life and didn't hold back in letting her know.
Director David Cronenberg recalls, "He had extreme Catholic views about sexuality, which came onto the set.
"My leading lady... came to me incredibly distraught and said, 'Patrick said, 'Are you a whore? Are you a slut?' And he started to lay into her because she'd had, like, five husbands.
"That was Patrick, and those were the things I had to deal with as a relatively young director. He was probably the most difficult actor I ever worked with, though he gave a fantastic performance."
At the time, O'Neill had wed three times. She went on to marry another two men and has been wed to Mervin Louque since 1997.

Lol at this circle, just look at it

Attached: circle.png (142x125, 1K)

How did I forget McGoohan was incredibly based.

does brit/pol/ like to spice up their lives?

Attached: spice girls.jpg (3024x4032, 1.3M)

Most women at my workplace seem to be talking all the time about wanting cute babies but when they actually comes to it they say stuff like muh career

Back right

pffffphhhhwoaarrr

Attached: lockstock.jpg (881x542, 71K)

top left if I was forced to, not really my types tbqhwy
after all pleasure is temporary the STD is forever.
I think that's when you're supposed to talk them out of the career user.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-43201269

>A self-styled "paedophile hunter", whose videos have been watched millions of times by Facebook users, has been convicted of falsely accusing a man of grooming teenagers.

>Stephen Dure, 34, also known as Stevie Trap, pleaded guilty to making an improper communication online.

>His wrongly-accused victim said he had been sacked and his home had been attacked as a result.

>Mr Dure, from Southampton, will be sentenced on Monday.

Fookin torehs

Attached: noncecatchers.png (1466x1018, 121K)

a poem

they took away
from aenglish shores
our potted shrimpe
our jellied eels
the sight of these olde aenglish meals
scurried away on forin keels

the plundered
the clams and cockles that winkle under
aenglish sandbanks
doggerlands
and ceded not to our demands

they have our stocks
decimated
we have not been
renumerated
our seaborn industries deflated
and the breeze of brexit hath beene belated

they held our scallop farms for ransom
the price they charged was far too handsome
now any lubber that steals our cod
best kneel on deck and pray to god.

fore its in brit's blood
cast red much deeper
under tidal shifts, posiedon's sleeper
that wakens at the beck and call
of chugging tugs and sight of squall
the beckons from Bridport to Brecons
and vivifies life in us all

Does anyone here actually believe that we can change this country?

We're just going to keep getting fucked. The powers that be have been consolidating power for decades, even centuries.

It's not over until the whole system crashes beyond the man's ability to recover.

Attached: 1532592611500.jpg (680x700, 62K)

>Stevie Trap
Appropriate

lol only like 3 people care about kaczynski
wtf are you talking about 'next step spengler'

We've expanded the overton window pretty far left and right over the last 5 years alone.

Attached: 83e45388bf43984cddbd813c541a5ade.jpg (313x428, 22K)

she cute

Discourse has never resulted in any substantial change.

yes
we are gonna change it from green rolling hills to a blood drenched swamp

Attached: 11ab.jpg (380x394, 21K)

civil rights movement
brexit
we live in democratic societies

Intellectual movements themselves don't result in any change but they are an important part in developing ideology. If a political ideology can't translate itself into action then it will remain stillborn.

Ugly! Sad!

In case you hadn't noticed, Brexit has been a disaster. You can vote however you like but you can't make politicians keep their words.

And the civil rights movement succeeded through violence and rebellion.

Pretty sure the user shitposting ted pills day in day out is convinced he is changing the world.

Eddie and WN have finally been rumbled.

youtu.be/FFbaF3CfYEM

You can sleep easily at night now, lads.

Attached: eddiesnewpet.png (523x491, 73K)

Brexit is happening because of discourse

he said something to me about changing the minds of millions of people

BINO

like dennis the menace?

dennis the menace votes green party

>In case you hadn't noticed, Brexit has been a disaster. You can vote however you like but you can't make politicians keep their words.
That just furthers the cause for change. If you feel betrayed there are other people out there thinking the same thing.

>And the civil rights movement succeeded through violence and rebellion.
If you look at the early history of the civil rights movement it was pretty disjointed and faltering. The organisation and action developed as the movement grew.

Attached: 1535556776142.jpg (500x666, 64K)

she should have been an angel

The fact that the number of newspapers the Washington Post and New York Times sold (back in the mid-90s when people still read newspapers) when they were forced to publish his manifesto in full broke many records that still haven't been broken is ample evidence to the contrary. The volume of his fan mail is ample evidence to the contrary. The fact that he had a major television series broadcast about him just last year which was seen by hundreds of millions of people around the world is ample evidence to the contrary.

Ted Kaczynski is one of the most intelligent and important writers and historical figures in the last 300 years, and one of the most important men alive.

Your post is just a post, made by some bitter little person.

i meant on britpol

Why are some job application forms so bloody difficult, by that I mean the website takes 5 fucking minutes to go to the next page, however if I open it up in chrome it next to FF the site snaps right into shape.

am not bitter
i just don't think ted is a messiah
or even that clever at all really

We advocate revolution not just mere discourse, but you are forgiven for not being able to understand the distinction considering your mental handicap. You are operating with a severe cognitive deficiency, after all.

filling in forms is the bane of my existence
when i was unemployed i applied for about 200 jobs and it was a FUCKING nightmare
the same info over and over and over

Staring into my soul.

Attached: concerned.png (1008x970, 378K)

Attached: hes-not-the-messiah-hes-a-very-naughty-boy.jpg (620x346, 153K)

We are partially responsible for that, yes. Kaczynski himself is directly responsible for it. You have no idea as to the scope and duration of our operations, so you are not really in any position to question the validity of the fact.

it's just delusional man
how old are you?

vocaroo.com/i/s1D013hT5Oh8

Are you a masochist?

>remember my training
>remember trigger discipline
>remember he hasn't done anything wrong yet
>remember my training
>remember trigger discipline
>remember he hasn't done anything wrong yet

birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/products-greggs-discontinued-over-years-15088560

Can't get no scones in Greggs? thats a betrayal of the werkin' class that is.

Attached: news.png (942x712, 76K)

clearly a french strategic victory
based

Reminds me of the good old days.
youtube.com/watch?v=IRAMzWYfxzQ

Those who this has deeply resonated with are usually smart enough not to talk about it too often after the implementation of the IPA. I'm a rare case.

what's the IPA

how did the media minimize the bomb blowing up a concert full of little girls?

whew

Attached: swedenffs.jpg (758x940, 122K)

indian pale ales

this is fine

dress like a girl night might be fun

by showing videos of SAS & CTSFO doing raids and patrolling the streets

Don't take the piss or he'll implement the IPA on YOU!

Kaczynski was a child prodigy in mathematics, a mathematics professor, and a critically acclaimed author of several important mathematical papers that helped solve his entire field. He is a literal genius, before you even take into account his scholarly accomplishments on the subject of industrial society and its future.

Who the fuck are you exactly? You are a Scottish faggot who's obsessed with Jenna Coleman. There is no comparison.

Investigatory powers act.

You would do better to not bring up his mathematical achievements.

he got a C+ in maths lol

Aye lad, learnt to make my cv into easily copy and paste-able formats to make it easier in that regard, however It's weird to be back to here and not learning my lesson of jump jobs after the three month mark.

Also love saying
as much as I want to take the piss and pretend not to be seething in a goalposting post, there was a lot of national anger and even more local anger, the day after the bombing you could see it in everyone's eyes they wanted blood not even the lefties I knew said a word, the media didn't really temper it down, what I saw personally was that anger dissipate after the Memorial and the bint started singing "Don't Look Back in Anger"

How she made it out of there Alive I have no idea, personally would have got the rope myself and after that day we all cucked and everything went on as "normal". Remember Goy don't hate the niggers who bomb your children! now everyone say love!

Attached: help.png (568x454, 367K)

PUT YA HANDS UP
TAKE IT TO THE FLOOOOOOR
YOU ALREADY GAVE ME
THE GREEN LIGHT BABY

So when are you dishing out the AKs and semtexing railway lines?

Hey britbros, would you reccomend me going to the UK for the sole purpose of improving my English?

jumping jobs every three months keeps the novelty alive
fun way to be

No, you'll have a better time in america, or even scandinavia.

>In 1967, Kaczynski's dissertation Boundary Functions won the Sumner B. Myers Prize for Michigan's best mathematics dissertation of the year. Allen Shields, his doctoral advisor, called it "the best I have ever directed", and Maxwell Reade, a member of his dissertation committee, said "I would guess that maybe 10 or 12 men in the country understood or appreciated it." Kaczynski published two journal articles related to his dissertation, and three more after leaving Michigan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski#Mathematics_career

>now everyone say love!
how was it different to 7/7 ?

is doing yoga gay?

>Got a nice batch of special sauce brewed up for ya, kuffar bastid.

Attached: poointheuk.webm (224x290, 2.68M)

Attached: brainlets.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

More gay than boxing

See you soon, Colonial Scum.

I know what he did. But as soon as you start to use great achievement in one field as evidence of great worth in another you open a can of worms. There were better mathematical prodigy's then Kaczynski and most of those would disagree with him.

Don't want to get CTE
Might do a choke sport like jits or judo

statementfestival.se/en/artist/

The absolute state of the line up, all literal who tier.

Extremely gay

>There were better mathematical prodigies thann Kaczynski and most of them would disagree with him

Fixed it, don't know what was going on with that sentence.

what if i do it ironically

Respond before you go