Why the fuck arent you browsing /biz?

Seriously what the fuck is the point of this board other than to whine like an insecure faggot? you should be trying to make millions off crypto and following that market.

all of you faggots are insecure pussies who have given up on life and just want to vent.

Attached: jennette-mccurdy-and-andre-drummond-main.jpg (608x500, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

istockphoto.com/gb/photo/portrait-of-a-handsome-young-african-american-man-gm515439016-88521419
maluticrescent.co.za/
campus.kyreo.es/?lang=it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jow Forums is for poor people who make bad investment choices.

>05/04/17 New trial board added: Jow Forums - International/Random
and what the fuck is /pol for? coping and arguing against other autists? at least were trying to make it on /biz and have a decent shot

inb4 OP is posting on /pol, yes hurr durr for 4 min. u fags literally waste your lives on this shithole

>Taking financial advice from Jow Forums ever.

Crypto is for chumps
Every fucking month it's another new coin that is gonna moon and then everyone loses their money and cries about it.
At least invest in stocks, or real estate, or gold even.

only fags needs to "follow" the market. I check the SP500 emini price 2x a week and I am good. Can make derivative choices, stock choices etc... If you cannot trade from your memory, you either don't know what you are dong or you bought into some BS sales shit.

Attached: end_deficit.png (587x588, 527K)

/biz shilled eth/btc/neo/dgb all before they went 100x+. the fags who joined there in 2015 are set for life and spent this year traveling the world and sipping wine on the riviera while u whined about muh globalization from your mothers basemeent

stay poor pol/lets

I'm actually not poor

this. I sometimes go check it out to have a laught when im bored here. Over there, there are just some 20ish year olds roleplaying as hardcore inverstors when they actually don't even know how to put sheets and covers on their bed,

I own my own business (on a lunch break) and have so many orders for my product, I've increased the sale price by 50% and still have had to place a one month hold on new orders just so I can catch up with zero customer complaints coming forward.

I'd take on a partner if I knew someone competent in metallurgy who needed a job but I can't find anyone who even knows what a tap & die set is.

crypto is literally just the stock market for NEET faggots

>"get off Jow Forums and pump up crypto so that i can make a profit!"

fuck off already OP.

What do you guys manufacture?

biz should encompass all aspects of business but it seems to be exclusively shilling for crypto, why would I waste my time there ?

why would i sit around anxiously watching the bitcoin violently fluctuating ticker or invest in literal unprotected fiat meme currency when i could buy jew mutual funds or invest in jew corporations that rule the world and sit on my ass profiting for breathing air?

just doesn't make any sense f a m.

Crypto is only profitable if mommy & daddy are paying for the electricity of the miners.

>the fags who joined there in 2015...
This is 2018 in case you hadn't noticed

She looks so uncomfortable. Bet 100 her agent put her up to this

damn her pussy must be BTFO lol

This.
I went on there to talk about actual small business practices and got /thread in like 10 minutes with no replies

Crypto and Jow Forums was fun last year. OP you might be late to the party on this one.

Attached: 1524449201672.png (400x350, 37K)

>the absolute state of online marketing

Jow Forums went to sit the moment crypto got popular

did you short it? cover the loss? LOL

Clandestine ("stealth") antenna systems. I can make a psuedo-Doppler array that can track any cellphone within 50 miles that looks like a luggage rack amongst other covert antennas.

Might be getting a federal contract soon.

Attached: ezgif-3-591e5d4cad.gif (320x180, 3.62M)

damn the bbc probably destroys her , how can americ*an bois even compete or even pick up the scraps

we should redpill other places
pol is an echochamber and a waste of time

Oh forget about that, if your activity has anything to do with the real economy then you'l just get the equivalent of a blank stare on /biz. Just like if you go on /a and as for recommendations they'll never answer you properly, or if you go on /fit all you'll see is intentionally bad advice and body-dysmorphia brainwashing.

/pol is special. That's why we're all so addicted to it. The shills remain shills, but the genuine anons always come through.
/k and /diy aren't bad either, but it's more specific.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Fantastic, best of luck!

also this

i couldn't agree with you more

I do :) just on the otherside of the lake

do you have a website

lemonparty.org

not a newfag sorry

just a boomer with fuck all better to do

Yes. Several of our products are restricted from sale outside the US due to DoD AECA regulations so they're not listed on the website.

I'm doing both

Attached: 1534975256526.gif (350x350, 1.78M)

>hurr guise I'm losing money from crypto
>maybe you should pump fiat into it to push it back up

> crypto
> cashing out

Attached: 1534798538871m.jpg (1024x434, 54K)

do you need a programmer :-*

For every faggot that made any money theres 500 people who lost all their savings in shitcoins.

bitcoin and crypto in general is gambling.

>an cap
>shills biz
lmaoing at your life kid, maybe if you faggots actually had any idea of business and economics I would, but all you do there is shill shitcoins, now fuck off

I stopped browsing Jow Forums 4 years ago when it got taken over by furfags and tripfags. The board is such a shitfest of trannies and degenerates now, the type of mentally ill people who unironically shouldn't own guns

I browse Jow Forums

I've made a decent amount of money by selling low and buying high. But seriously when you get to a level where you know more than the average Jow Forums fag then you can operate by yourself.

honestly op, the longest shot we've got is tearing down the federal reserve. i have a doctorate but im unemployed. the only hope for me and people like me is a serious change in the status quo, and that's pretty much the central them of everything we discuss here

>make money solely from having money
No thanks kike, I prefer to have control over my wealth building

death to stanford research institute

>responding to a cuck thread

kill yourself if you posted in this thread, thanks

poor bait, try harder you dumb nigger

IE here... what part of the country?

agreed user. most of the fags on this board are never gonna make it. Jow Forums is where old pol hangs out anyways. not many newfags know that, or dont find out until they become an oldfag. ironically, im already a millionaire bc ive been a long time poster on biz and g. pol fags are literal wage cucks consumed by the news. sad!

Attached: valuation.png (756x1012, 135K)

holy fuck, i dropped triple 7's in a LINK post.

coincidence? i think not

Attached: 7777777777777777777777777777777777777777.jpg (828x865, 297K)

906 Area Code. How are you on Antenna Theory and can you pass a federal background check for a secret clearance?

This it's just unproductive catfishing.

Attached: chainlink2.png (1378x247, 121K)

Attached: bizzzz.png (888x1025, 1.72M)

youre not even an american so youre definitely a poorfag.
LINK is ironically the only way right now you can take $2000 and turn it into 10 million dollars in the next 3-8 years.
im not even memeing. you should really listen to us rich americans, we are consumed by greed.

lurk if you actually want to be a millionaire

Attached: 77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777.png (1598x938, 1.16M)

Attached: chainlink3.png (1378x247, 125K)

Attached: chainlink4.png (1378x247, 132K)

Attached: chainlink.png (1378x247, 128K)

>you should be trying to make millions off crypto and following that market.

is why I stopped browsing Jow Forums - when the board started there were more business people there and more threads about how to make it in business

but it seems like it's been taken over by crypto fags forex type scam markets

Attached: canada cucks.jpg (612x612, 87K)

Not at all... I just know mfg processes and how to optimize output/lead time. 906 too far to swing for me. Best of luck to you.

Because I don't care about Crypto

Jow Forums is for laughing at the decline of western civilization together

Last time I browsed Jow Forums I got fomo'd into buying 1000 link.

yeah best of luck shilling your latest shitcoin - a fool and his money are quickly parted after all

wish people actually cared about figuring out how to make money instead of looking for get rich quick schemes

have fun losing all your money in the normie stock market then, brainlet.

Attached: jew crash.jpg (1209x924, 448K)

lmao youre going to be so suicidal in the future when you remember my posts. . . dont kill yourself tho. wallow in the misery of how you COULD have been filthy rich but didnt listen to a millionaire american on a rasist underwater basket weaving image board. kek

>all u had to do was listen

Attached: link redpill.jpg (1050x700, 441K)

It will be awfully hard to use or sell buttcoin when nobody else accepts it or has the money to exchange it for cash or gold.

fren, you are not thinking far enough into the future.
go all in on CHAINLINK - its what all the oldfags are/have already done.

istockphoto.com/gb/photo/portrait-of-a-handsome-young-african-american-man-gm515439016-88521419

maluticrescent.co.za/

campus.kyreo.es/?lang=it

WOW i CAN'T WAIT TO INVEST IN THIS ACTUAL PRODUCT!

Is Big Buck nigger hunt in Minecraft?

shitskin brits cannot invest in CHAINLINK.
it is illegal in your country.
btfo faggit

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

even on the very very off chance that your shitcoin takes off and makes you all billionaires, I still wouldn't invest in it because I can know a bad investment when I see it

Any possible sucess of chainlink is ultimately tied to the scuess of cryptocurrency - therefore anyone who is not a brainlet would invest in crypto rather than chainlink because you're betting on the same thing, the success of crypto only the risk is greater with chainlink because you need both crypto and chainlink to succeed

Attached: milton-friedman-1977-570x314.jpg (570x314, 12K)

I made thousands flipping GPUs. Thank you cryptoretards

>go to Jow Forums expecting actual discussions about business
>it turns out every thread is someone shilling for a different crypto
>there are probably a fistfull of whales, the rest are idiots and scammers

Attached: 1528885653526m.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

>Come be losers like us

also want to point out that if crypto does take off, businesses will just create their own crypto API so chainlink is almost guaranteed to fail either way - so any idiot who invested in this might as well off themselves now and save themselves the trouble later

you are living proof that some men were NEVER in a MILLION years born to be rich.

>enjoy the ramen noodles and the homeless lifestyle shitposting on the chans from a fucking public library because this is your future now
just remember, you make your own destiny and that fortune favors the bold who are brave enough to take chances

have you made millions off of crypto?
No?
Why not user you're preaching we all should but you haven't?
What makes you any different from a liberal?

Oh my, this is the response of a legitimate business interest.

I take smart chances with my money, I started my own busienss and invest my savings into that. I don't go investing in some crypto that is objectively a bad investment, and even if I didn't have my business, there are a fuck ton of investments out there that are 1000x smarter than crypto and even if you were to invest in crypto anyone who is not a brianlet would be buying anything but guaranteed to fail chainlink

Doing Jow Forums in general is for faggots

I am a fisherman

>Accuses people of whining like faggots while whining like a faggot

Kekked and saged