Why are jews pushing >Civil war in the USA NAO!

I keep seeing this trite 'purge' shit everywhere pushed in various films and tv. Quick rundown?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 9.32.20 AM.png (826x664, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you need to understand that it has been an underlying sentiment longer than you and I have been alive. they push it because they understand this fact. and we both know what they ultimately desire

I don't know user, how could anyone possibly benefit from Americans being distracted by hate and a desire to murder each other?

Imagine how fun it would be shooting commie faggots

Personally, I just want niggers and faggots to be killed.

USA strength lies in being united. The best way to dissolve the US into the EU/UN mega structure is to divide it.

Attached: 2342.jpg (2048x1536, 151K)

>will state the opposite tomorrow

You guys are so boring. I'm glad I don't play your game.

It's part of the script

>le jews want civil war

Fuck off kike.

>le united is strength goy!

suck a dick nigger lover.

joan donovan

sage

Will I really? I've been pretty consistent on this for the last couple of years.
I know it's unfathomable for you but two people with Jewish genes can have two different opinions

they badly want to change the power so they dont get prosecuted for their crimes

>le hate!

Yeah, just like when those evil nationalists in germany started killing communists because the communists were shooting and killing people in the streets for not being jewish or communist enough.

suck a dick.

>they want to change le power so they're safe

Yeah, they don't think the current structure is sufficient, no sir :^)

NWO is coming for you goy, don't want any changes.

This comment makes no sense.

>UN
>Relevant without US military backing

>d-don't be hateful towards your fellow white men, goy, it's all okay the jews want people to change the power structure to protect them from le evil man up top :^)

>le
You stand out like a sore thumb

Tell me more kike loving faggot.

Got this the other day at my school kinda freaked me out.

Attached: IMG_20180831_114735.jpg (1080x1920, 157K)

No I'm just saying you're all on a 'team' and cuck yourselves to that team like little slaves, working both sides like a pincer maneuver. But it only matters if I care about your 'farm' and I don't because good and evil is a meme and the future doesn't exist.

>WOW THE JEWS ARE SO THREATENED GOY THEY'RE TRYING TO PUSH CIVIL WAR ON YOU TO GET YOU TO ENFORCE A WORLD ORDER THAT MAKES SURE THEY'RE SAFE

Attached: depositphotos_6374619-Two-girls-giggling.jpg (1024x712, 259K)

the best way to dissolve the US is filling it with subhumans that we are supposed to believe are equal, thats why niggers are shilled in everything.

>THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO PUSH A CIVIL WAR TO ENFORCE A WORLD ORDER ON YOU! THERE'S NO POWER STRUCTURE NOW THAT THEY CONTROL LIKE MEDIA, ACADEMIA, FINANCE, GLOBAL BANKING, GOVERNMENTS, INDUSTRIES THAT PRODUCE RAW MATERIALS, NOPE, THE JEWS WANT A CIVIL WAR TO MAKE SURE BIG BROTHER DOESN'T GET THEM :^)

Attached: good post.png (126x71, 5K)

>Divide and conquer isn't a strategy

What?

>HEY Jow Forums DID YOU KNOW THE JEWS DON'T LIKE THE CURRENT POWER STRUCTURE? THEY WANT YOU TO BE LE HATEFUL AND KILL YOUR BASED NATIONALIST ALLIES WHO PUSH FOR MORE MIGRATION, THAT'S REALLY THEIR GOAL, NOPE, NOT A SLOW POISON AND DECAY OF CIVILIZATION FROM THE INSIDE OUT
>WHAT WAS WW2?
>OH RIGHT HITLER WAS A BAD GUY WE KICKED HIS ASS AND MADE SURE CAPITALISM WON :^)

Attached: live shot of mexico us border 2020.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

wowe pol I just realized maybe the media and jews in control of the world from top to bottom really actually want some sort of a major strife and social upheaval that removes those same structures that they own. I think that's really what those wily jews want, to make you hateful and get rid of communism.

>Jews don't push conflicts to advance their collective goals

I think you have an open copy and paste folder?

>this asshurt alphabet kike

wow pol don't you realize it? the jews really want a worldwide civil war where whites get fed up with feeding, funding, and taking care of the people who leech off their lands. yep, israel is BASED and also our ally against islam.

>divide and conquer
>out of chaos comes order

Don't fall for it goys

Attached: 1492030448695.jpg (439x290, 23K)

>everything is okay goy don't be worried the jews actually want you to remove them :^)

no--just to identify the dissidents and eliminate them. Jews push fascism all the time. Why do you think they finance WW2 and nazi films every fucking year? That shit isn't even culturally relevant anymore, and yet here we are.

>le d&c against BASED jews who want to help us MAGA

>LE JEWS ARE FASCIST
>COMMUNISM IS FASCISM
>HITLER WAS FUNDED BY JEWS GOY

Get some new disinfo agent smith.

Attached: 1.jpg (284x160, 13K)

yeah, between all the "purge" shit and that it seems every other tv series that comes out takes place in either a post-apocalyptic world or under some kind of dystopian govt, it's like - wtf are you conditioning us for now???

Civil war is literally the best thing that could happen.

Conservatives got all the guns, leftist retards purged, most of them would die 1 week in by just not having a convenience store around, and the only guys to offer up what tiny opposition they got would be black hoodlums who have looted supplies from stores forming gangster squads in the big cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Attached: af119a67c4e0315b555c095512ce740e--airsoft-sniper-military-weapons.jpg (438x720, 129K)

jews thrive off antisemitism. It's they fucking favorite hobby. Haven't you noticed?

agreed fellow nationalist, the jews want some sort of upheaval and social changes from top to bottom to enforce their world order.

How does a dead person monetize an industry?

Hint: holocaust; fake. won't be fake next time.

that's what I'm saying. It's fucking boring. Dystopian and commie fashy thing is fucking boring more than anything.

agreed my fellow white nationalist, those jews really want you to do something like remove the current power structures and enforce a new type of structure that educated children and inoculated the normal outside observer into their ideology.

Why the AK variant? That's not an American firearm.

no they radicalize everything. They politicize everything like the NFL and vidya in order to start a fight which they know they'll win, because bitches are inevitably on their side and white nights love bitches.

because every jew is a commie in their heart

>the jews want you to HATE them goy, don't you realize you're just playing into their hand by naming them?

Attached: 07bdb5be5d76432b11fd96595c881c7d9ab3f09d925c1525305098cd2f541d34.png (492x576, 474K)

>just give up white man, womyn are all on their side. the jews want you to push a civil war because you'll look STOOPID :^*(

it keeps the anthropological "creation myth" for the modern world alive and well.

Step 1. Get China & Russia to nuke the middle east

Step 2. Nuke China & Russia

Step 3. Couple nukes in Africa for good measure.

Step 4. Purge what's left of the leftist scum after they can't buy their shit at the local convenience stores and get shot by black hoodlums if they try to get any of it.

Step 5. Purge the niggers hoodlums.

Step 6. Force Jews to work hard labor jobs

Step 7. Enjoy paradise on earth

Attached: biopanic___an_average_day_in_the_post_apocalypse_by_artfx_9-d5ex0vo.jpg (727x1098, 166K)

they literally do. The proof is in the pudding. Literally every jew I know never stops kvetching about fascists being everywhere and how neurotic and sadomasochist they are about being identified. They're all literally crazy people. If you are a jew the rule is that you're crazy.

This is beyond irony. You stormcunts really are everything you claim the opposition of being. For months I've been on Jow Forums debating a new civil war in the US, and every single Jow Forumstard responded with
>can't wait, we've got all the gunz, gonna win so hard and kill every liberal, etc.
What happened that made you go into "it is jews" mode? Did you realize I'm correct and you'd lose that civil war hard?

Attached: 1434180577571.jpg (259x194, 14K)

The nogs can’t do shit if we just besiege the cities

This is such sophist bullshit that anyone who falls for it deserves to stay a jew slave.

Fuck off FBI.

example of 5 eyes shills coming out of woodwork to create consensus.

more like it's just a waste of time and distraction from one's own personal goals. I realized the other day that I don't give a fuck about #thefuture of (((society))). I just want to build myself, and all this shit I will never control is just a mirage.

>le society is all about the individual goy, white men only survive and thrive because of individualistic tendies and not cooperation on a grand scale
>using the same "you're not responsible for your civilization, only your neighborhood" bullshit argument jewden petersen uses to encourage inward-looking laziness while ignoring the plights of society at large
>will probably go into "libertarianism is the real way, you should only take care of yourself"
Suck my cock FBI faggot.

>>Step 5. Purge the niggers hoodlums.
>
>Step 6. Force Jews to work hard labor jobs
Rather force niggers to hard labour and jews get purged desu

We already tried that, it didn't work out

>how do you do, fellow nationalists?

stop letting non whites fuck up your country

t. country that let jews import masses of niggers

no because libertarianism and all that (((ayn rand))) bullshit is still just about (((society at large))), ironically. I realized that I'm even more selfish than that cunt, and I don't care about anyone's claimed morality anymore, 'objective' or not. I'll take what I want for myself. Full stop.

>and all this shit I will never control is just a mirage.
So is everything else you do with your life, and all ur personal achievements. Do whatever you feel like man. None of it matters.

Cool, then suck my dick and fuck off to whatever state-loving bootlicker forum you came from, FBI.

to toughen up faggot police force

Attached: ANTIFA PA DOWN.png (1860x1003, 2.92M)

Dystopia is simply an easy story format that appeals curious normie, They arent conditioning explicity, just distracting normies and raking in shekels from them

>jews
>doing physical labour
both purged would be the ideal situation,

>hmm, Jews control virtually all the levers of power in government, finance, media, and hollywood, and have been slowly eliminating our national sovereignty and our very nations themselves
>clearly they want a cataclysmic civil war rather than just staying the course and continuing to slowly boil the frog
You're pretty dim

WOW. The jews want a civil war and for the bad goyim to remove the current power structures. you fucking bigot. why would you ever imply the current power structure is controlled by them?

No, and patriotism is just as bullshit as your commie bullshit.

your time is drawing to it's end very quickly FBI faggot.

They trigger a state of chaos and in the midst of it theyre free to escalate it by various means.

OWO ((FED/Dollar) , US, Israel, SA) vs. NWO ((IMF/SDR), BRICS).
The globalists are infighting over Unipolar vs. Multipolar world. China has proven that it can lead the charge with it's orwellian super surveillance state and ideal citizen credit system. I'm sure many elements overlap between the OWO and NWO but the main difference is that the NWO wants America to lose it's hegemony and be another cog in a multipolar globalist world. Each super power will be regional, and each super power will use the SDR.

wait, next you'll tell me that jews don't run antifa

Patriotism is an extension of tribalism, which we see innately in all the lifeforms who are most closely connected to us. The reason being, the ones who didn't have it, died out.

If a tribe doesn't have in-group loyalties it's a defective unit, and will be erased by mother nature. Communism is just autism.

Jews make mistakes I’d be down to get some boys and help out some Americans fight some pussies

what is SDR? Also I'm interested in the social credit system being rolled out in the US. Almost everyone I know thinks facebook is run by jews, and is untrustworthy, so why would everyone suddenly begin to trust a social credit system that they enforce?

>Airsoft-sniper-military-weapons
Gay larper in a ghillie suit

Attached: 84625284.jpg (664x1203, 233K)

You'd have a steady stream of city-folk migrating further from the city.

Air-soft is probably a good way to get good at actual war, wouldn't you agree?

If you put a Navy Seal in a air-soft competition, i'd imagine he'd do pretty good, wouldn't u?

It's not larping, lots of people use ghillie suits in air-soft

So the second it occurs they can crack down and declare martial law. Have any of you really consider how a civil war out be played out, its not like it would be aligned by states, it would be fucking chaos and that would be death knell for Western democracy.

>Implying you wouldnt have fun.