/ptg/ finds this easier to believe than that Trump lied to them

>/ptg/ finds this easier to believe than that Trump lied to them
The absolute state of this board

Attached: CCCCF5CB-A4F1-4F24-8BB0-8B96A07C3ACE.jpg (845x788, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE
blackcube.com/cyber-intelligence/
guidgenerator.com/online-guid-generator.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are clearly auto-generated IDs. Are they used for data mining, or are they just an artifact of phone uploads?

If it's for data mining purposes they likely can't change the filename without compromising the data.
Doesn't mean all posts formatted so are from them, but all posts from them are formatted as such.

They are generated filenames from phoneposters. Its the exact same when you post on a desktop you get a randomly generated filename like “64829284739836.jpg”

Have you seen images with a hexadecimal name like
>AC710EFA-A679-46BC-AEB8-C2A82AB01FB0
These are GUIDs generated and utilized to track threads and replies. normal anons might use them but they are used for a nefarious purpose in some cases.

They are how the employee/operator indexes areas where he has been operational.

Stay frosty patriots.

they can be used for the above purposes

>look, look a liberal
>holy fuck a guid filename
typical tricks /ptg/

Attached: 89F24FB0-AE71-4E3D-9930-D47056D4911A.png (820x729, 106K)

They are used to cross reference huge databases. If Apple tags one to your image, they know it is you. If you image pops up on furries.com, they still know that is you.

Attached: ministry_of_peace_by_cuin-d59ciyt.png (1024x576, 1.04M)

You will them test a politician - like their new commie super star. They post a picture and see where it goes as a test of her popuarity. You will only see one post in this case.

iPhone's drive is completely encrypted. So you got the file but lose the name because of it. You know encryption means that something is scrambled.

of course you should be able to show some proof of this, right?

lol you clearly dont know shit

kill yourself

Just google what GUIDs are used for . Then ask yourself why does a picture of a politician popup with no follow up posts?

Well we are being datamined, even I can extract data from /pol the old fashion way with pen and paper, just keep track of posters and some key words and topics.

No, I will instead say that somebody paid you to post this therefore making all of your points somehow invalid

i have enough to know for myself what is happening

Would you care to share it with us?

why?

They will do absolutely anything to not face reality

If your post is encryted, it would be a mess of disorder/: "@$#!#ReeeDFF#E@@G" different lengths, different values, hard to unencrypt.

If you are being tracked in a database, they need symmetry. That is why it is hyphenated and set to a pattern.

Because you are claiming that a large amount of posters on Jow Forums are using images that collect data from somebody who opens them, It would be nice for you to back that up with some evidence or at least a motive from those supposedly behind it so that I and others can believe what you are saying and therefore prevent it from happening in the first place by spreading awereness of it

you dont seem smart enough to understand the posts you replied to

If that is the case then will you at least share it so that others who WILL understand it can see for the reasons I posted above

How do you think people like her get their grant money and you federal tax dollars. She makes her living doing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE
This whole interview is just one gigantic dog whistle of hate for the peole who teased her for being fat over the span of her life.
Listen and tally the number of times she uses any race or sexuality other than white and straight. She uses the term white in a negative fashion over and over. Mexican, Black, LGBTQLMNOP or ny other group is only referenced in a positive fashion. Use a pen and paper and drink every time she uses white negative manner, you wil be drunk in about 3 minutes. Which is what you will need to be to make through the last 24 minutes.

Is (((OP))) a butt-hurt sandnigger or off his schizo meds again? The world may never know

you are confused by the concept of using image names to track images and the posts they are attached to. you cant feign that type of dumb.

blackcube.com/cyber-intelligence/

Attached: !GUIDDataminingPost2.png (1095x816, 201K)

Attached: !GUIDDataminingPostApple.png (1572x695, 94K)

here's my favorite guid

the iphone excuse was what they were saying when they got caught. you guys are either shilling or organic shills. either way, gas yourselves

Attached: 974DE7F6-312F-4F53-B1EA-0D5CDD20B3AC.png (332x308, 86K)

>Do you have evidence to back up your claim
>Yes
>May I see it
>No

Attached: 390410DF-A96B-457D-9A62-2FC92781CFEE.jpg (620x372, 45K)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

this isnt your thread anymore it belongs to me and this guy

Attached: korn.png (494x451, 352K)

Mother fucker there is always someone who posts this... I just starting eating bfast and now I got puke in my mouth.

Attached: mini_truth.jpg (2280x1520, 70K)

I cant believe anyone can be this fucking mentally handicapped and still be able to use a computet

Sorry OP. My apologies for raping your thread.

There is no evidence
It’s just boomers and schizophrenics afraid of things they don’t understand

Attached: 515F010E-BA9A-4CC4-87CC-B98485BEB814.jpg (750x615, 109K)

whats stopping me or any nimble murica shills (for example) from choosing and building up my own soft opposition?

You don't understand, you're not smart enough. See this post you made you replied to a fellow POL user asking 'why?'

You're just not smart enough to be a real POL user like me and

$

>globally

I think we all know (((who))) is behind this.

nice Apple™ iPhone™ bro, glad to see we have so many Apple™ fanatics on Jow Forums lately

you know they can just parse the text data
no one needs images for it, and all these threads are usually useless spam (generated or human) there is nothing to track

Attached: bezmen.jpg (288x325, 32K)

They can be used for data mining; it's reasonable to assume that they are.

why would we still have /ptg/ if theyre broke, c'mon now

>you replied to a fellow POL user asking why?
that was literally you, you utter mongo

STOP INTERRUPTING OUR OPERATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU ARE NOT A REAL POL USER LIKE MYSELF AND

Create a GUID yourself guidgenerator.com/online-guid-generator.aspx
make it the file name of some picture. wait 30 seconds. Then Google it. Voila your Jow Forums post will be top result. Now Do it again at the end of the day and report back tomorrow what you discover.

Attached: anon_is_the_enemy.png (685x310, 65K)

Do you even realise that 70% of shills come
here from reddit?

Attached: Screenshot_20180814-021154.jpg (994x1750, 584K)

GUIDs are just psuedo unique values, if you google a unique value, you are likely to return it as the only result? There is no link to data-mining.
It would be far easier to just access 4chins access logs or ISP access records to pull the IPs of users for that purpose.

Hey look at me I’m a data miner baby

Attached: A1C18D76-A503-46EB-8312-523522DF88F7.png (542x775, 769K)

I do and I realise that most of them are pro-trump

Why?

Does reddit toss them out in honorless fashion?

Take a look and pay attention to the post who use them. it is always some post about the likability of some politician or law (or some boomer Apple user who does not know any better) They are almost always just one post, no follow up. They are testing for saturation methods. Release a image here and see where it is by the end of the week. This way the locate the best targets to release their propaganda bullshit. If you do not care, then keep replying to them and keep allowing your images to be named with them. This is just trying to open people's eyes.

Attached: sheeptv.jpg (793x565, 82K)

It's not random you pleb ass cuck

They found out about pol and want to be cool internet nazi now

One time when I went on the Donald there was a thread discussing Jow Forums and there was people saying there they had not found out about Jow Forums until this last year lmao. Do these people either live under a rock or are underage?

>doesn't realize that Jow Forums data mines and that a majority of posts are archived.

Attached: 1526182960246.png (455x300, 83K)

If I release an GUID image on Jow Forums and by the end of the week it is on FagBook, Twatter, SnapChat, etc... you know it is a saturation sweet spot. If it dies into oblivion then it is not a good place to release your trolls.

Attached: orwellquote-e1483552796629.png (450x253, 131K)

Most are older adults that have not a clue how the internet works outside of social media.

Data miner here
It’s true
All of it

Attached: 3EDA33E3-31B9-4C5F-B189-787A5BE8FA30.png (750x1334, 244K)

>Norway data miner
What do you mine? Fucking Quran verses?

Don't fucking explain shit to them it makes them harder to spot.

it's afraid

Oh I mine
I mine and mine
Mining is the new oil

Attached: IMG_9AC9A01E1315-1.jpg (750x1334, 578K)

So how does a string of text which has no meaning on your device and which is literally deleted and replaced with a string of numbers once you save it manage to track you?
the only way this shit would be useful is if your device (phone/computer) is already compromised and they have a program already running on your phone which can read the ram allocated to the browser and parse out the string which will only exist in your phones ram and nowhere else (maybe cache) for just the duration that you view this thread?

If they are going to track you somehow, it would be embedded in the image and not visible to you unless you poke through the hex of the image itself. This is already done and has already been exploited by US for a very long time. embedding shit in other shit is not new and I can promise you that if they were going to track you somehow via files, it would be that method and not some temporary file name that gets erased the second you save the image.

I'll mine a fucking hole through your head.

If I post a self-made image with a GUID I made myself - will it actually propagate faster?

>when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you

Attached: darkness.jpg (654x383, 52K)

yes

>which has no meaning on your device
pffffft
>which is literally deleted
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>and replaced with a string of numbers once you save it manage to track you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

r e t a r d

All this is proving is that phoneposting (unsurprisingly) is cancer and needs to be banned.

Attached: 1400091450820.png (403x404, 153K)

That's pretty interesting.

Fascinating stuff.
If I were to implement this, I would use the visible key space (the filename) to tag my CDN delivery logs.

Then I would analyze the CDN delivery logs for time and IP so that I could track who had seen what.

Put enough of these data points together, and you have a pretty decent idea what people value.

With the time and IP, you can correlate to identity based on authenticated ID platform access that matched.

It would work pretty well.

So says the sneaky jew fuck hiding behind a memeflag.

Retard, you can track images named however you want.

i bet you think you are the smart one here

>not actually responding to anything.
ok, what is the string going to do on your device?
is it going to execute code? no
is it going to save itself somewhere? no.
is it going to phone home? no.
is it going to show up in your next post? no.
is it going to be readable by another website or even this website? no, its not a fucking cookie.

Pretend I am Apple: I make you sign up with your real name, real address etc.. for the right to use the product you paid for. I (as apple) have many databases that I collect and sell your personal information with. Whenever you post an image I give you a GUID that is connected to your accounts on our databse - that is there purpose to cross multiple database without conflict of the unique identifier. (lots of databases may have the number 1, it is not unique) So now that picture and post can forever be tied to your account. Now apple waits a month and does a search of that GUID and it turns out it was shared on furries.com and giantblackcock.com etc... it adds that information your your database as things associated with you for ad purposes and selling data purposes.

Attached: OBEY-EYE-RESIZE-24X36-OFFSET-500x750_1200x1200.jpg (500x750, 74K)

>thinking they need to use the filename to track a thread and its replies
You're a literal brainlet.

Yes, I am, I have cs degree and work as a software developer. Please educate me about how naming images differently from the pattern in the op post stops you from tracking them.

But its only on Jow Forums the filename changes, and it was implemented not too long ago.
Before that all photos uploaded from iphones turned into images.jpg, then hiroshimoot changed something and it became a GUID

good post

Retard, they can track directly what web sites you are using. They don't need to attach guid and then search the entire internet for it when they have a direct control of your web traffic.

settle down fagboy

>80 iq moron likes to talk about topics he has zero competence in
The essence of Jow Forums.

Yes, but the more corroborating data you have the more reliable it is and the more valuable it is when trying to profiteer from it. If your photos end up ongiantblackcocks.com (as I assume they would) and you visit giantblackcocks.com with your history recorded, then that data is more valuable that just you rubbing one out at giantblackcocks.com alone.

Attached: minipax.png (350x370, 94K)

This is more retarded than flat Earth theory

holy fuck they deleted the pic lmao

Attached: CBCAF639-7790-4714-92B8-AF7B0F1DBFC1.png (1008x187, 27K)

No one is trying to convince you to take any actions, do as you please. Only trying to inform people who may not know.

Attached: [email protected] (506x244, 21K)

Welcome to /PTG/

posting it again to see if they'll take it down again.

Attached: 974DE7F6-312F-4F53-B1EA-0D5CDD20B3AC.png (332x308, 86K)

No, but commies

Oh man... that is not good.

You asshole... my eyes!

all of the posts are of some topic that you could gather stats from like how many are on this board, what response does it get - none of them contain an actual OP argument or declaration. They all read like a radio call in host opening the lines for the mouth breathing public

I'm a complete fucking noob when it comes to computer shit. Can anyone in simple non-jargonic terms explain me that image name tracking shit problem we are facing please?

It’s nothing

Attached: ED2A305E-026C-4E1A-82F1-3D11028AB7AF.jpg (750x442, 66K)

Can 4channers still insult nigs, muzzies, minorities, and leftists and get away with it is all I want to know.

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING AUTISTS YOU'RE MAKING EVERYONE LOOK MORE RETARDED THAN WE ALREADY ARE

Listen. Ancientfag Jow Forumsentoomen here. Been around since /new/ & /tech/ - we already resolved what this was last night. It is NOT being used to use datamine Jow Forums. It is a fucking naming convention so that iFag products can sync in between mobile devices and iCloud.

Don't like it? Turn off the fucking setting in pic related(iCloud sync) and you wont be called a shill for the GUID filename. Apparently iFag products got an update and turned this setting on by default.

>Because iCloud is shared between devices it is possible that files with the same filename could be generated, for example photos, and cause a collision. To prevent this the original filenames are kept in meta data but the filename is replaced with a GUID when the file is synced with iCloud.
>All files that have been synced with iCloud will have GUID filenames when uploaded to Jow Forums. If you save a file or take a photo and upload it before a sync takes place then it may have the original filename.
>It's funny how this answer, which comes from the apple support boards, was completely ignored by Jow Forums in favor of tracking speculation, which is really stupid as other MUCH LESS OBVIOUS methods could be used.

Thread's related:
(EXPLANATION)

(LAST NIGHTS THREAD)
ITS NOT BEING USED TO TRACK Jow Forums YOU FUCKING AUTISTS JESUS FUCK

and for the love of god don't go making another thread about on Jow Forums you literal fucking morons

Attached: 1535702225607.png (750x1334, 136K)

Go eat something, Joan.