HAPPENING! MUELLER LAWYER WAS PART OF DOSSIER PLOT

Why hasn't Mueller fired Andrew Weissman? He should be a target of a real investigation but instead he gets prosecutorial input against the President and President's associates
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/fox-news-first-bruce-ohr-kept-mueller-deputy-in-loop-about-dossier-sources-say.html

Attached: foxnews_072416getty.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ae911truth.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=4VC3UBkq-TU
youtube.com/watch?v=ojhFDNoqun8
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/nellie-ohr-the-woman-in-the-middle-of-the-fbi-dojs-russia-scandal-is-a-communist-sympathizer-and-corrupt-never-trumper/?omhide=true&utm_source=TGP Communications&utm_campaign=da4b11f67f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_08_11&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b3f16dae4d-da4b11f67f-18649345
youtube.com/watch?v=0F7KaSGy0mU&list=RD0F7KaSGy0mU&start_radio=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Peter Strzok type stuff on steroids

Attached: Obama.png (237x270, 66K)

I appreciate the lot of you Jow Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling ya it's okay. But let me send you a message. This is a blip. A temporary entafada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity, now that you're out of your parent's basement, to meet a few people that aren't like you.

/thread

>Why hasn't Mueller...
Witch Hunt

Can't wait when Trump steps in.

Attached: 1535738416040.jpg (640x480, 75K)

full house check

Attached: autism.png (491x1600, 929K)

Attached: fuk uu.jpg (578x112, 18K)

I had an entafada for lunch

Strzok

Attached: image.jpg (186x278, 19K)

Attached: image.jpg (122x281, 11K)

one of my all time favorites.

For fucks sake. You guys will believe anything.

Fake and gay

Shut up Rick

This directly implicated Mueller
Faggot is finished

>fox news

Attached: tipper.jpg (424x283, 54K)

Mueller is fucking done, corrupt slimy shit will hang for this.

bump

Attached: billlprestaps-crime.png (983x662, 231K)

ALL MUELLERS LAWYERS GOT PARDONED TO TAKE DOWN THE SWAMP

Attached: 1524917389333.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

Attached: 1522724337197.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

Quick rundown?

Attached: 7ea88dea232814dd37b9603964ecf0dec9bdfdf5376fb5dc47f15c0d999a6720.png (894x894, 727K)

Rosenstein was part of the dossier plot and he's heading the whole investigation.

Trump is just too clueless to fire him

THEY ALL GOT PARDONS TO FLIP ON THE SWAMP

Lmao Qtards are so desperate

>drumpf said pussy he is finished!
>faithless electors will mean he actually loses this time!
>inauguration will be a nationwide riot and remove drumpf before he starts!
>firing comey is surely the end of drumpf!
>special counsel will surely have him defeated before his first year is done!
>well maybe before his second year!
>bill preistap?nbd
>peter who?nbd
>some Asian guy named bruce? Nbd
>well, maybe before midterms!
>Weissman did what? Nbd
(((You are here)))
>obama didn’t know that then
>maybe he did but DRUMPFFF
>it’s ok that Hillary is is prison, this is a victory for democrats

Mueller *is* sedition....given to us by that obama asshole.

Attached: obama carter.jpg (640x611, 57K)

Soon buddy

Attached: e6ca013a6752d0771525ad696a221dbf.jpg (1280x1920, 1.89M)

What will it take for Trump to act?!

I am in charge of screening resumes for a bunch of companies. I have began deleting every resume, application, and removed anyone from consideration for hiring if they ever worked for any leftist publication and if they seem jewish. I also search social media for anti trump sentiment and delete them as well. As such I have given thousands of jobs to Trump supporters instead of resisters and made sure they get as much pay as possible. I have gotten many awards for my actions because our liabilities have almost disappeared, worker complaints on and from new workers has been reduced to single digits. I just got a raise of 10% get fucked leftists.

I wish it were true

Attached: DeathToAllCandadianGeese.jpg (444x446, 85K)

ae911truth.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=4VC3UBkq-TU

Go suck a dick, you absolute faggot.

>fake news
"two sources close to the matter told Fox News"
more Anonymous Sources bullshit

CongressAnon here. I told you Ohr was naming names. Birdies tell the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojhFDNoqun8

Based if true.

Did no one else notice that Weissman didn't make a single appearance at the Manafort trial? Mueller can't fire him until after the second Manafort trial because it will give the defense justification for mistrial/dismissal.

Weissman is already infamous for prosecutorial misconduct including withholding exculpatory evidence (a serious offense, it guarantees the defense wins if caught). Weissman could rape Mueller's infant granddaughter and Mueller couldn't fire him without blowing both Manafort cases.

>DoJ knew Dossier was bogus
>DoJ #4 told FBI and Andrew Wiessman Dossier was bogus
>Weissman was immediately hired by Weissman
>Mueller knew Dossier was bogus
>entire witch hunt is based on the Dossier
>entire witch hunt is based on bogus information that the witchhunters knew was bogus

Your desperation only makes me more erect

Attached: 1535240569658.jpg (480x782, 255K)

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/nellie-ohr-the-woman-in-the-middle-of-the-fbi-dojs-russia-scandal-is-a-communist-sympathizer-and-corrupt-never-trumper/?omhide=true&utm_source=TGP Communications&utm_campaign=da4b11f67f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_08_11&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b3f16dae4d-da4b11f67f-18649345

Anything new on this front today

bumpo

ugh

Attached: 1515073184581.jpg (1920x1200, 412K)

Will do the exact same if ever given the opportunity. Godspeed user. You are a holy man.

youtube.com/watch?v=0F7KaSGy0mU&list=RD0F7KaSGy0mU&start_radio=1

But I don't want to meet anymore people like you. There's already too many and they are spiritually draining at every level. Please kill yourself.

If you're not larping I just want to say thank you, its Patriots like you who give me hope for the future of this country and the west.

Guys, the ends are the means. Meritocracy, pls.

Attached: truebig.jpg (822x354, 93K)

Bump

I appreciate the lot of you JIDF guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that Schlomo Shekelsteinberg is telling ya it's okay. But let me send you a message. This is a blip. A temporary enchilada. I know it feels good to have your puss-hole dilated, but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity, now that you're out of your puppies and coloring book room, to meet a few people that aren't like you...human.

this is what happens when food supply outpaces demand. thanks, crapitalism, for our easy comfortable lives where we put our fat pigs on display and have them dance around for amusement

Bump

Implying autism is genetical and not caused by vaccinations

Attached: vax vs novax autism.png (531x531, 108K)

Trump was /ourguy/ before we ever realized it

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce you to the innate arrogance and patent condescension of the Left.

If you see it in the wild, you know what to do.

don't post unsourced images

>fox news
>faux news
fix'd

source faggot dont post scary shit like that without a source dumb nigger.

this shitty pasta from American Horror Story Jow Forums season lmao

ayyyyy, it's Rick Wilson! @therickwilson

he's the guy who said we were all, what was it, rick? Something like, "masturbating in our parents basement" and "weren't political players to be taken seriously." We memed drumphf into office just because it was funny, and faggots like you were merely along for the ride. And how in the fuck do you keep getting work as an analyst? You haven't analyzed anything correctly since you tried to tell your daughter to stop fucking jamal 'lest she end up as a single mother. That's literally the last thing you got right!
>his daughter sucked the bbc and he has a black grandchild to prove it
>his son is a degenerate wigger who writes about "how to pimp hoes" and has a piss fetish that would make Christopher Steele blush

how've you been, faggot?

>tired boomer shit on tv
>even tireder meme even for leftists
fix'd

Send in the Marines to secure the capital.
Current circumstances show the us populous ain’t doing shit.
The coup is out in the open now, no sense keeping up appearances for appearances sake.

Whenever a leftist cries about the term "fake news" I ask them if they remember when "faux news" was a meme. Most of them don't respond.

Checked

>Why hasn't Mueller fired Andrew Weissman?
wow, where have u been.
he hasn't been fired because it's a coup dickhead.
they are after Trump, and want to make sure there are no more Tumps.

>Weissman

Attached: Cohen, Pecker and Weisselberg.jpg (645x514, 134K)