Why is Africa not able to grow like say India

Indian economy is growing despite low IQ. Why can't low IQ Africans do the same?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-094742.png (1080x1920, 830K)

>implying

Poos > > >>>>>> nogs

Attached: 1535401084986.jpg (397x600, 62K)

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Low iq predicted this

There are some high iq people in India, niggers top out at average.

I sincerely believe chimps would have a better go at it.

Because low IQ indians have work ethic and don't spend all their time fucking and murdering.

There are a lot of poos in this world and quite a few number above 100. Niggers have a more even IQ of 60-80

africa has caused a lot of problems for itself. from starting shit with whites and asians in africa under obama to destroying desalinization plants (converts sea water to clean fresh water) that were given to it for farming purposes and going along with some western demands for war in northern africa and west africa which we dont hear about really but happens in spurts

they dont get a clean 10 years of uninterrupted development. even decades ago america under clinton got in the way of a railroad being made in africa. if its not 1 thing its another

niggers.

Attached: 1532816538253.png (541x609, 477K)

Different breeds. It's like dogs, it doesn't matter if you're the best trainer in the world, you can't teach a retard dog to do what a slightly less retarded dog can do.

For all of the faults that Indian's have (and there is a fucking lot of them), they do work hard. I've never met an Indian on welfare in my entire life, and I've known a lot. Blacks on the other hand are utter shite in every regard.

They do not know the way of the poo

Indians were able to build large cities and big monuments by themselves, they must have a bigger iq after all.

Muslims did that for them.

>Why is Africa not able to grow

Africa's population is growing very well.

India has high and working cast. niggers are just shit.

From what I have heard, the Indian caste system is actually fairly racial, with the low-caste Indians being stupid, African-tier retards, and the high-caste Indians being actually intelligent, light-skinned, and attractive (the women, at least).

>one billion figurative retards in a country
Vs
>One billion literal retards on a continent

There are no nigger equivalents of brahmins and baniyas.

in my opinion it's because the poos know what they are doing from generations of belief systems and work ethics. The niggers should of been left in their huts , sold as slaves and nothing more they are not competent enough to do much else. I know there have been great empires spawned in africa but they have all been destroyed along with their beliefs and mindsets , the nigger that lives in africa today is just the one fast enough to outrun slave handlers

>mudshits building buddhist temples

Attached: fug.jpg (552x367, 41K)

Poos are smarter than niggers

India has shit we actually want.

Africa's top export is Malaria and Rhino horn

niggers are retarded

Was superpower by 2020 more than just a meme?

>Buddhists building Hindu temples
>Buddhists building Sikh gurdwaras
>Buddhists building Jain temples

Attached: BDCE4CC9-B26B-4BF6-A828-D5849A5CA30A.jpg (220x165, 13K)

Lack of investors and jobs. It has nothing to do with iq points.

Attached: Vegetable-Farmers.jpg (3296x2472, 994K)

This. Upper caste Indians are fairly intelligent. Where did you think all the IT workers come from?

Botswana did it.

That being said, it's only one African country.

Attached: GDP_per_capita_(current),_%_of_world_average,_1960-2012;_Zimbabwe,_South_Africa,_Botswana,_Zambia,_M (1055x700, 79K)

You betcha. It's good to have goals. (Realistically though superpower 2030-2035 unless muslims chimp out)

Facist countries can be successful. Chandra Bose and Gandhi had friendly relationships with Hitler.

why do white people waste all their time shitposting in 4chat, despite the high IQ?

Indians are smarter than pure niggers, the americoon has an IQ of 84 while the pure black has an IQ of 67, the Indian has an IQ of 81.

ghana's doing pretty good too if i recall

There are no Indian rappers. There are no Indian basketball players. There are no Indian boxers. There are no Indian sprinters.

It's good that they are doing well but they have their gifts and we have ours.

Taj Mahal the greatest construction in India and one of the all-time wonders of human civilization, is a Muslim mosque

nigger thinks sports are the height of civilization!

>one country
>a whole fucking continent