WHY IS LITERALLY EVERY GIRL DRESSED LIKE A SLUT

I'm taking classes at my local college and EVERY girl is dressed like a literal prostitute. Like they are all wearing booty shorts and / or yoga pants. As a 20 y/o virgin, how do I find one of these girls to stick my dick in? Because it's driving me literally insane

Attached: IMG_3053.png (250x250, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbVifPkbYsk
youtube.com/watch?v=azRl1dI-Cts
youtube.com/watch?v=_xFg-Hb-riE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're not allowed to call them sluts, bigot.

To be perfectly honest, they get style advice from instagram thots which are funded by the jews.

Most of the girls you're seeing probably have a high number of sexual partners, but it'll be hard to get in on that shit unless you find an extra-curricular activity to talk with them.

Sound like me before i tried to kill myself.

Learn how to make women laugh and be positive and you'll have bubbly poon on your diseased cock in no time

Lies. Go home and jerk off. Thats as good as it will ever get

Just jerk off and stock up on ammo

You get women by not giving a shit about them

20 years old students, this is all pol is about. No matter they have a fixation with race, seeing half-naked women everyday must be painful when you're a pagan who cant get laid.

>bigot
roastie

>EVERY girl is dressed like a literal prostitute
Because they wear what their parents wouldn't let them and do everything their parents wouldn't let them once they get to college

More lies. I think the only way to get a girlfirend is to rape them and hope they fall in love

Go to a technology/informatic university, here half of girls are autistic and pass their days at playing vidya like League of Legends, they dress like tomboys and they're ugly but they're virgin

alshallah brother, i experience the same thing every time I go to the local collage club. There are sluts and coal burners everywhere but I wouldnt hessitate to stick my 4" dick in one. May allah give you patience and restraint.

Enjoy it while it lasts, were coming in hot now, and when we arrive on the scene it's gonna be right back slut shaming for these thots.

most of them were doing that shit before.
parents can't really control their children anymore without the child hating them.

Which time?

Attached: my pain.png (671x244, 29K)

If you wear around jizzy underwear all day they smell it. Trust me OP it's a cologne for the female pheromones.

Jerk off. Stock up on ammo. Dont listen to these sado fags op. The world is fucked.

Except in Eastern Europe. In Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and some Balkan countries girls are shamed for dressing slutty and uploading slutty photos.
Meanwhile here dressing like an absolute whore is considered attractive and is a norm.

>dress like a whore
>wonder why you’re treated like a sex hole
>wonder why people like OP rape you

>were coming in hot now, when we arrive on the scene

What do u mean by this

Lift
Get money
Dress well
Dont wait months to start talking to them

No its all pointless. Just jerk off nad buy ammo

i know, can't even buy cute dresses anymore

Attached: 1506998379796.jpg (1920x1617, 316K)

Social-engineering via mind control devices.

Attached: smartphone-mindcontrol.png (1239x680, 1.05M)

Girls dont dress like little house on the prairie anymore faggot. Go suck some cock or deal with the ass that's being flaunted in front of your face.

Exactly
It's a childish response to authority. They try to prove their parents wrong by acting in the opposite way, at least if the society allows it

Attached: BF4489FB-A64E-4A4F-BB0B-2AD4A4E04420.jpg (125x93, 3K)

Hellfire shall consume you all

Who fucking cares. Pay no mind to them and find a decent girl who has repect for herself. If you do want to bang a roastie you must be a Chad or very clever. It's better not to worry..be grateful you don't have to be a peeping to see naked chicks...i remember back in my day you use to have to spy on women in the shower now all you have to do is go to Wal-Mart

well, in America the children already act like sluts.
they have multiple sexual partners before college.

>As a 20 y/o virgin, how do I find one of these girls to stick my dick in?
keep hanging out here. sounds like it's working great for you so far

Attached: 1357487243008.png (501x648, 18K)

>don't wait months
This is a big one. Girls are judgmental as fuck and they play games and make decisions based on how you've done.

Waiting a while to talk to a chick means you've already failed a bunch of her tests and you aren't a viable candidate to fuck her.

Yeah goy. Keep hanging out. And if you dont get a girlfriend in college dont worry. Youll meet pleanty of women working at my corner store. Whatever you do goy. Dont lose hope.

Ask one of them which one they think is a total slut. Then tell one of that slut's friends that you think her friend is hot and you have the fever for her. She will do the rest.

Keep giving me your sheckles. I need you alive goy!

Only a faggot would want to fuck a degenerate

Attached: 1534205761542.jpg (374x394, 23K)

death to tavistock institute

They're competing for chads dick

Post pics of them next time you duffos.

what is sarcasm?

You could take this frustrated energy and turn it into learning a skill or making yourself more independent from means of control. Bitching on Jow Forums will not improve your chances for anything worth having in life. Once you do get a girls attention and are wrapped up in their bullshit you’ll wish you were a free man again. Everything has its pros and cons, user.

related

youtube.com/watch?v=xbVifPkbYsk

i want to see some spanish babes, got any pointers?

No. Related
youtube.com/watch?v=azRl1dI-Cts

they should though

my asian gf dresses modestly. lady in the streets, slut in my sheets.

these days you can just go up and ask them lol

EASY ACCESS

Only a leaf would boast about race mixing

Okay I thought a lot like you once, I now have a blond haired, blue eyed 8 month old daughter and a loving wife.

I asked my average looking friend how he got so many girls and he told me to be friendly, confident and trustworthy BUT the most important part is not to care about getting with girls. As soon as you start being a beta orbiter the girls vag becomes dry like a fucking desert.

Find a style of clothing you like (that isn't cringey), find things that interest you that get you outside the house, stay clean and smelling good, read about more subjects to keep yourself interesting and most importantly lead a healthy lifestyle.

>"lol user you're so funny you always make me laugh"
>great, wanna sleep with me?
>"lol see that's exactly what I mean!"
kill me

Stop being so cringy ok

Im not a nigger.

Think of it this way. Most girls that dress like sluts probably are sluts. You, being a strong, upstanding citizen, use this as a way to avoid befriending or dating such human trash.

Look for the girl who is beautiful but modest. Intelligent but quiet. Look for the girls that have traditional values, they will make the best wives.

Its this ; but parents do a bad job explaining their rules. There is a practical reason for your daughter to dress modestly, and you have to venture into politiicially incorrect discussion territories to explain why its no-good in the long haul - most parents can’t do this because we live in an excessively PC culture - so the girls don’t see reasons for the rules, they just see rules; and therefore, no practical or logical reason to abide by the rules

Bro stop calling her. Move on.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.41M)

Listen you incel, You will never get a woman and that's a good thing

Many of them have at least one partner becore high school

Inshallah brother.

Bitch i dont even have a phone. Well not on me.

I agree. I saw a girl wearing some kind of Victorian hiking outfit the other day and I was absolutely stunned

Listen. Ill knock up as many hookers as i can and make a million mes.

Try talking to them and getting their number. Doesn't matter how many rejects you, only takes one to say yes

we love eachother. she wants to be a mother soon. cooks/cleans, hot, and has a high sex drive. better than any white bitch i've been in a relationship with. the last one stole my bike from me.

Because all women are sluts

start wearing skirts and girly clothes to show them how it's done user

Pics or never happened

Have you considered masturbation? It's not painful and will fix the problem in no time.

Attached: doctor feelgood.jpg (2457x2940, 352K)

if they didn't have voting rights and were reverted to property we wouldn't have this problem.

You just find one you like, be confident (don’t act, be) and tell her you’re going to fuck her after dinner tonight. You look her right in the eyes and tell her. You don’t break eye contact. Just try it user. You’re welcome.
t.30 y/o dragon slayer

I'm of the view that the sexualized culture is but a reaction and a temporary trend.
However, I find that more modesty, and frankly more elegance is what I desire in a woman.
Take the Japanese sweet lolita style as an example.
Modest, elegance, beauty.

Attached: 820b3552-132a-479e-a742-667a18036b5b.jpg (600x800, 120K)

>the last one stole my bike from me
>white
Sure bud

Attached: 2VLDx0Ih.jpg (768x1024, 70K)

play the numbers game and don't be a sperg, act like you could care less because there's thousands of thots out there

I've never been with a hooker in my life, it would be shameful

Theyre shallow. They have to be like hookers because they have no personality.

Count your blessings. Boastful fuck.

It's their body. Let them be.

>Be Chad
>Still can't find a decent woman

Probably bc I live in LA - women are absolute trash-tier here.

western white women act like n words sometimes, try getting in an argument with one you moron

What do you consider dressing with personality?

Try the sweet lolita style.

Attached: 42440ce1-f2b6-4087-aa82-5949ed811f3f.jpg (750x1000, 240K)

Same. Thats why im burning this state down. Wish they all could be piles of ashes wish they all could be piles of ashes

>(2 posts by this id)
>not political

Jow Forums is that way---------->

youtube.com/watch?v=_xFg-Hb-riE

Enjoy your STD's and increasing unhappiness and inability to hold a long term relationship from having Yet Another Partner when she inevitably dumps you for someone else.
>women dindu nuffin

Chew on this cud user. Pic related.

Attached: 1535702389652.png (1876x4500, 877K)

Women who are into lolita fashion are usually thirsty whores, though. Just go into one of the lolita threads on the cosplay board.

Just fap dude, why is this so difficult.

Ignore them, you will soon understand that women are parasites.

this

The autism in this thread.

This dude is losing his shit because college girls are sexy? Duuude. What a sad little man you are.

Focus your energy and try to fuck them. Now. That is why they dress that way. Go shower, dress up nice, learn some jokes, look them in the eye when you talk, and watch some populist shit so you have an ice-breaker. For God's fucking sake you're 20 years old, time to start pretending to act like a man.

Enjoy the college poon you lucky dog. Get off Jow Forums and go get some.

Attached: 1533706477063.jpg (700x483, 28K)

What do you recommend to someone who failed suicide and is literally becoming walking rigor mortis? Shower doesnt hide the corpse smell

Burning the state down is the man-child temper tantrum reaction that the jew wants you to have - be better than that ; use your Jow Forums aquired skills to run for a local office and assert yourself and your based ideaologies - you’ll become insta-chad and have roasties aged 20-50 throwing themselves at you

>anime pic

>beta post

Like pottery

Attached: Ge1PLea.jpg (500x500, 100K)

Necrophillia is illegal.

Talmudvision helps with that
>filthy goyim your parents oppress you, don't listen to them
>your body, your choice
>only losers dress moderately
>it's cool to be a slut
>marriage and family is for losers
>forget about chad, get with tyrone
This is why if they don't end up with a niglet before 30, they've been riding the cock carousel for 15 years and don't realize before it's too late that they're just a common used up roastie and have to fight muh patriarchy. Thanks jews

You guys ever shit blood?