Apologize

You NAZI misogynists

telegraph.co.uk/women/life/air-conditioning-office-still-sexist-dont-care-anyone-says/

Attached: 20180831_121912.jpg (1080x1380, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/air-conditioning-office-still-sexist-dont-care-anyone-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I’m so oppressed please give me attention!!!
This bitch is pathetic

Sage

Could have shortened it to
> I Don't Care What Anyone Says
and meant the same thing.

But user, she's still getting death threats :'(

women are lazy fucks. they just sit around expending the least amount of energy as possible, that's why they're always freezing in offices.

>they just sit around expending the least amount of energy as possible, that's why they're always freezing in offices.
This guy gets it

This boils down too
>"I don't want to put on more clothing, I want to dress like a slut year round!"

I'd like to clarify my post with #notallwamen

the hardest working women I've ever met were actually nigresses but that could just be the slavery in their blood. nevertheless I was very impressed.

Hard nipples are their weakness...

They refuse to say it..

Nipples
Nipples

THE THERMOSTAT STAYS UP

THE TOILET SEAT STAYS DOWN

THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THIS IS A MANDATE

>THE TOILET SEAT STAYS DOWN
This makes me REEE more than anything. I got into a fight with my ex because I left the seat up. She told me I was crazy.

>the hardest working women I've ever met were actually nigresses
Why you lying Jamal?

not even lying friendo. I didn't say they were smart, or even good workers, but they were fast.

I shut my gf quickly about this. How? Start putting the lid down. She'll complain at first, because she'll blindly flop her ass onto it in the dark, but there's no argument against it. Now we both have to make an effort to use the toilet and it's 100% equal.

I don't get how women are so fucking stupid when it comes to this. I don't blindly sit on the toilet when I need to shit, I look first.

>damn white men and their
>*throws dart at the wall*
>air conditioners!

why do sick, perverted normies love touching seats where dirty asses have been so much? i'm hacksawing mine off in my house. there will be no cover!

>Companies will respond by turning up the temperature
>women will complain men are forcing them to wear less by making it so hot
>it will also be considered an insult to menopausal women experiencing hot flashes

Flushing with the lid down is actually more sanitary anyways.

The horse is dead but I'm gonna keep beating it.

layer up you fucking shitskin

>We need to talk about the problem with *spins wheel* chairs with wheels. They are clearly a sexist byproduct of toxic masculinity.

odd-looking mud person

Pro-tip: we keep the AC cold so we can see your nipples. Now shut up and get back to pointing.

But she hot tho

Why don't we just gender-segregate the office? Make parallel teams full of men and women and put them in different rooms.

God damn I wish I had that nose to snort a huge rail out of

because that's a pain in the ass. having women be a part of your company isn't worth all the extra shit you must do and put up with.

This meme is pretty good.

its too cold, wear a sweater. its too hot... too bad mysogynist!

She's ugly. You need to raise your standards for the greater good of mankind.

Is she Romanian?

That's not nice. She's getting death threats because of her brave journalism.

Attached: hmmmm.png (1164x452, 149K)

what did (((they))) mean by this?

>Woman complains

And this is news worthy, why?

Don't forget to track their performance

Why is ac sexist? Because it makes women wear a sweater?

>Indian.
>That nose?
Indian?
>That nose.
>Jewish?
>That nose?
>Jewish.

western women are fucking scum

don't marry them! don't date them!

instead, bang hot, cheap prostitutes! Asian girls mostly

Middle eastern.

Fucking true bro

I was going to post the very same thing
Does OP expect to register on that leftist rag?

Yes,because everyone should smell of b.o. and curry.

She does bear a resemblance to Laura Loomer.

Talk to the fucking manager then? Ffs...

Attached: 1282842549580.jpg (251x251, 8K)

Id ravage her air conditioned ass

HVAC engineer here. It is a well studied fact that keeping rooms between 73-75 degrees indoor ambient and a relative humidity of 38-43 % is ideal for air quality and productivity. Additionally all the electrical components( especially in server rooms) do best in this enviroment of not cooler.
Warm humid air breeds disease and mold. It accounts for less than ideal air exchanges( which is places with inadequate make up air units feel damp and stale) and a nightmare of sickness from air born pollutants. This woman is a fucking illiterate moron and should be made to sit outside or on the fucking roof.

Another day, another garbage clickbait article posted on Jow Forums to distract from real issues. Thanks reddit.

Oh shut that cunt up. Throw her out. Fucking mouth never stops on them. Fucking gross old dog.

you forgot the
>and thats a Good Thing (TM)

So what do they want a hot office with funky vagina smells what is it

I would sometimes leave my light on in my office when I'd run upstairs, or sometimes leave my monitor on overnight. One of the supervisors, not mine, but she pretended she ran the place would screech and bitch about me leaving my light on if I stepped out of my office for a minute.

Then she and all her cunt staff would be back at their desks with their little space heaters on even in summer.

>says retarded shit about retarded shit.
>says doesn't care about what others think.
Obvious, pay no attention to retards so therefore sage.

Bitches expect men to wear full suits in the summer but refuse to put on a sweater if they get a bit nippy.

Is this the same chick that gave that one interview on Sky? youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os I just put on a light sweater because the ac running, why can't she do the same?

The telegraph is meant to be our "right-wing" version of the Guardian. It goes by the Tory definition, fiscally conservative and socially 'we don't give a fuck'

Fucking westernized poos and sandies see it as their duty to stir up trouble.

On top of that, they also dress like whores, which means they barely have clothes on.

she's the woman who complained that because she's indian and has an "ethnic" name only hundreds of men message her on tinder instead of thousands

She also tried to start a controversy on people saying she has a big nose, but seems to have dropped that one.
I also like to think of the Tinder thing the other way around. Imagine someone who has hundreds of men talking to her and that's still not enough. Imagine someone that has rejected hundreds of men, literally hundreds.
I guess you don't have to imagine because she's viewable on your screen but the idea of women acting this way still disgusts me.

I am getting the hugest boner listening to the AC running in my office right now

>muh equality
bitch should try digging trenches in sub zero weather for minimum wage

Get the fuck outta here, you misogynistic pig. It's the patriarchy.

Attached: 1511089903956.jpg (442x266, 26K)

>open bob pls baby

>dear pls show lasagna

Please to show vagen.

EXCUSE ME? DON't INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M TALKING.

Attached: 1511089657647.png (806x495, 1019K)

>ur bobs very big im kiss ur bobs

>cunts demand all ac be removed
> cunts begin going thru menopause
>cunts get hot flashes and sweat to death in balmy 70 degree weather
>cunts demand ac be put back because its misogynistic to not have them.
Women

Just urinate with the seat down. After she has to clean up a few droplets of urine she'll change her mind.

Men wear full sleeve shirts, dull length trousers, socks, full coverage shoes, ties, blazers (though they will often take those off when seated). Women come in wearing short skirts, skip the tights in AC weather, sleeveless low cut blouse, and shoes that probably leave their toes exposed. I say this to my colleagues all the fucking time, the cold people can put on a jumper, the hot people cannot exactly take off their shirts!

Air conditioning is idiotic, no matter what.

Says the kraut who wouldn't know what heat is.

I changed my mind after I read a dubious study that claimed when you flush a toilet with the seat cover up, it spews little particles of piss/shit into the air, and can get on your toothbrush. I wasn't sure if the study was true, but it worried me enough that even when I lived alone I'd put the seat cover down before flushing.

My AC has been running for three days straight.

Pics or it didn't happen

because it‘s the same fucking story from 3 years ago

Except she's republishing it because of the NY governor's race. The dyke running for governor was bitching about the temperature of the debate hall.

YES
Except, I like to pee sitting down since it’s a habit

I love this meme

>I don't care what anyone says

Don't worry neither do we.

And I don't care what she says.

>work in one of the biggest factories on the western hemisphere
>its just barely north of the mason dixon line
>humidity and heat so bad theyve had ambulances waiting outside of the building
>people say air conditioning is too expensive
>walk into an enclosed expo center thats probably empty most of the year
>fully air conditioned

Attached: 1535503497706.jpg (582x603, 150K)

>and i don't care
imagine my shock

Attached: 1424830901695.jpg (407x441, 183K)

Her name seems Iranian, could be an Iranian Jew.

>wear tiny sundress
>wear spaghetti strap tank tops
>wear shorts that don't cover any of your thighs
>guys have to wear suits and pants and jackets and ties
REEE IT'S TOO COLD no I don't want to put clothes on I want to watch all the men be sweaty and miserable and they have to change their wardrobe I won't change mine!!!
I own my own small business and I'm just never going to hire a woman I don't care how hot she is in fact the hotter the worse personality because she's been handed everything in her life. A 10/10 woman will expect to show up and get paid and if you're in the customer service industry maybe that's enough but some jobs require you know work.

>telegraph.co.uk/women/life/air-conditioning-office-still-sexist-dont-care-anyone-says/
Just like the nogs and big nose tribe they always have to have something to complain about and claim victimhood. Its the only thing that drives them to exist

should be gassed just to be safe

Mythbusters did a thing on that even with the seat down there are micro particles of shit flying into the air that's why you can smell shit in the air user is because those are tiny shit particles. Disgusted me so much that I did the only sensible thing which is to move the toohbrush out of the bathroom. My family was 3 male children my father and my step mom. Bitch would "fall" into the toilet and cry and scream so that we'd all put it down. My friend growing up legit had to pee sitting down and saw no problem with it fucking loser.

I'm Indian and I can confirm that she is of Indian origin. She has been spoiled because she is hanging out with you guys. Judging by her surname she is probably Gujarati.

I love how boomers try and exploit this.
>I wrote an article online and got DEATH THREATS
Oh so you went on the internet? I have no idea if zoomers are our saviors our doom or neither but at least they won't fall for shit like that. Day of the pillow soon.

nigger you get death threats for fucking up a twitch livestream grow up it's the internet

My mom yelled at me for not putting the seat up

Attached: 1471745406071.png (207x243, 10K)

Womens mating strategy makes a lot of sense if you think about it. When men find a woman they need to kind of keep her around long enough for her to shit out his baby and to hopefully protect the baby. A man has a vested interest in a woman. Women don't really need much from men especially in modern society where the government is their Daddy. They only need 3 minutes with Chad every month on the day they're ovulating. Marriage is the patriarchy. 1 man 1 woman meant men could stop fighting and go out and build civilization instead. Women don't like that. Women want us to fight to the death for their rotten eggs. Artificial wombs seem to be the only answer. Launch me into space with some artificial wombs and I'll build my own civilization and we'll have black jack, and hookers! In fact never mind the civilization.

So is heating but that doesn't stop you from buying 75% of your oil from Russia you Slavophile.

>I'll build my own civilization and we'll have black jack, and hookers! In fact never mind the civilization.
This

BAMP

Lift up the seat if having a piss. Leave it down if having a dump. Close the seat and flush to reduce the spread of bacteria.
Always close the seat.

Wont lie. When i was managing a subway, my best staff were niggers. The whites never did their work, they spent more effort finding shortcuts.