A question for German-anons...

A question for German-anons. I know that you notice a lot about the power and influence of (((them))) in the United States, and your people are much more knowledgeable and prepared to subvert their tactics. My question to you is this: Would you help us if we needed your assistance in the future or would you let them destroy us? If we were on the brink of collapse would you help us or would you let us fall? I would like to hope you would help us, that you would put your prejudices to the side just as I have done, and you would do what was right.

Attached: Germany-and-US.png (1499x790, 1.11M)

What sort of scenarios are you envisioning where you think you would need german help and what sort of help do you think Germany could offer.

Also, I'd like to know how you get the impression that germans can see how the US is being manipulated. Reminder that Jow Forums is not representative of the normal people of any country, we have selection of racists, nationalists and whatever else here.

On the whole I'd say the USA is a valuable ally of Germany and germans would not rather not that something happened to you guys if they could somehow help it.

definitely yes.

Attached: Franz.jpg (920x384, 125K)

Take yer meds before they TERK YER JERB

You obviously forgot your meds.

i would let your country fall, but not your people. i would open borders for all germanic americans. and bring them back into their homeland. but i would not come to your country and help you.

There are many different scenarios where we might need german help. Potentially in terms of war and physical conflict and even just in terms of white genocide through forced ideas of interracial marraige and breeding. Here in the United states we are much more open and libertarian and open in terms of ideas, which is some times very bad because we accept the ideas of people who are subversive to us. (((Hollywood))). We are taught in our schools to hate german people and we are propagandized heavily against you... which is a big problem.

Nah what makes you think that, waffleboi?

My wife is German but I'm Irish. Do I get in?

In terms of the way germany could help I am not sure. The current state of your government makes it very difficult given the fact that white nationalism movements of any form are pretty much illegal.

Of course we would.

We wouldn't have a choice.

The US is the last bastion against NWO.

If the American people fall, we are next.

Nobody actually hates the American people, we hate your government.

>we hate your government.

I used to. Until trump got elected. Now i like the US government and hate the press.

Eh depends on how things escalate. Generally speaking though, i think im game as long as arms and shelter are provided

Attached: 394AB2E1_4786_4D5A_ACB5_F8AB9F28475E.jpg (804x802, 85K)

as long as you dont have black hair or brown eyes im cool with it

Attached: germanic master race.png (1300x846, 1.2M)

Right we hate their establishment in press, government, entertainment industry etc. just like they do, but some Europeans can't differentiate between what happens in their institutions and what Americans really like or want.

Their grip on the press is strong, but when you look at emerging populist parties in Europe, you see that the globalists are losing + Trumps election fucked them big time. It's almost over.

the only ones who hate americans in this board are probably Turkroachs with Germans flags- aboniggers with aussie flags, French Achmed's and people like that...

or leftist cunts who hate every kind of independent nation.

>We are propagandised heavily against you

That's news to me, I thought the world was primarily past the whole germans are inherent nazis thing and thought we've largely been rehabilitated (unless you are a mudshit or alt-righter/Jow Forumstard, in which case we've done a 180 and became total cucks).
I guess it's true that political correctness is way more of a thing in USA, with it being way more unacceptable to say eg. nigger, cunt or faggot than their equivalents (Neger, Fatze, Schwuchtel) in Germany, although I presume that way change depending on what part of the country you are in.

I have not discussed this with anyone, it's just the thoughts I've had on the Germany vs. other countries thing, so it may be entirely wrong, maybe other Kraut here might care to comment:

WW2 has pretty much broken the traditional german nationalist narative. So much shit has happened with France that we don't even see them as friendly rivals but as good neighbors and partners too important to be thrown under the bus with casual jabs at our mutual history. Same thing goes for Russia, we did such terrible things to eachother that we really don't want to even think about anything but rediscovered friendship.
That leaves England, which was always jealous of german awesomness and wanted to see Germany liquidated after WW2 vs. the americans who said "How about we give them a third chance and help them back onto their feet instead?".
Don't know how accurate that is historically, but I feel americans were seen as the "good occupiers" whereas the Brits get remembered for Bomber Harris and whatnot and now with BREXIT sabotaging the EU germans may be ready to point and laugh at the UK crashing and burning whereas trouble in the US probably means soon-to-be trouble in Germany where helping an ally out would be a very good idea.

what can we do other than pray?
we are drowning here and our military is a bad joke

what we really want is to not be controlled by (((them))) and for the white race to survive in our country. Some times people get side tracked by an obsession with money. But we really just want to survive and we will do whatever means necessary to ensure it.

Leftyshill detected

Fuck off and suck Achmed-cock

Germany has been rehabilitated some but there is still some underlying and unjustified prejudice against you. In middle school and high school we watch tons of movies and read books in history class about the holocaust. And given the nature of the circumstance behind the holocaust it is very easy to manipulate young people into having a hatred toward Germany. I know this because I used to have those false underlying assumptions.
Political correctness is huge here and it is very bad because it prevents us from stating the truth. We need to worry about people's feelings and whether or not we offend anyone at all before saying a single word. I am not totally sure how much this differs in different parts of the United States but I live in one of the most educated areas of the country near New York and it is clear that there is a trend in the pushing of leftist ideologies into the mind set of the most educated people in the country.