Why are you against non-white abortion?

Why are you against non-white abortion?

Attached: 1554353_606688839385689_486970368_n.jpg (628x628, 53K)

>muh abortion is good because you can kill non white babies
if you kill kids no matter the race, you're a subhuman. Every life matters

gay

I'm for it

Im not against abortion period. Too many goddamn people on the planet, and if the parents are unethical and trashy, why not let them abort their babies. Less shitty mouths to feed. In the case of niggers its probably kept crime down by a factor of 1000

Btw that fucking thing is dog ugly. The meme of cute black babies is a lie

>Every life matters
false

Fuck off

We aren't.
We're just aware of and in protest against the negative societal impacts abortion has.
Consider the following:
Following the legalization of abortion, single motherhood rates increased.
The concept of the nuclear family in black communities has all but ceased to exist. To the point where the notion of a father figure is all but absent.
This leads to a decline in a desire to pursue higher education and stable employment.
What this results in is the ghetto culture that plagues the U.S.
If a nig wants to kill its baby, it can do so. But legalizing abortion has resulted in the decline of the black man in his abilities to grow and be a productive member of society
Keep in mind, motivation is the one division between a nigger and a black man.
The black man wants to better himself and his community. He works hard and gives both of his income and his own abilities to better himself, his family, and his community.
A nigger cares only for himself and has no concept of the future.
We should all want to remove the niggers and promote the black men. If only for the sake of making shit better for them.

Abortion is fantastic for everyone, less humans - a better world, and abortion will mostly hit subhumans anyways, normal women will not have to go through that in the first place(for the most part).

>Nord loving shitskins
Of fucking course. Your entire race has jungle fever

Gay and blupilled, abortion is like natural selection - it will mostly hit subhumans.

t. 56%

>t. angry spic mutts who lack empathy aka the quality that makes you white

Israeli shitposts are my new favorite meme

I don't have empathy for nation wreckers.
t. soon to be stepfather of a 56%

we have a meme for exactly this, but i can't find it because it's censored on EVERY search engine. it goes

pro choice
pro life
what race is it?

>memeflag
>1 post by this id
>one line low effort shitpost

fucking /nupol/ stop replying

im a nation wrecker for saying i dont want babies killed? nice fucking logic you stupid fat american

if it stops this faggots from spreading, i´m all in

Attached: cumbieros2.jpg (480x319, 47K)

When did anyone ever say that?
I am only against white abortion.
I am pro-choice out of necessity. Everyone knows it is primarily shitskins who abort.

Blacks are the nation wreckers. I wasn't referring to you, but you're no doubt having a hand in it.

i am against all abortion
if niggers had to be responsible for their actions they might become better people
end all welfare which breeds irrisponsibility
end abortion which means they can just fuck as many trayvons and dashuans as they want
let them reap what they sow
if they cant and they need public funds then they should be able to sterilize themselves