ECONOMIC MELTDOWN OF THE 2020s: ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING
WORLD MARKETS ARE BRACING FOR IMPACT FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN SOON
ALL GLOBAL STOCK INDEXES DOWN (CHECK MARKETWATCH FOR YOURSELF)

THE GREATEST HAPPENING OF ALL TIME IS COMING

Attached: ITSHAPPENING.png (641x363, 349K)

LOL i dont give a fuckity fuck my fucking buddy

>Caring about fiat
>Current year

Don't miss the boat, you will forever regret it.

Gold is worthless. The only real currency is gas and ammo.

>nothing happens again

>third world shitholes are having economic troubles
wow better stock up on water and ammunition looks legit this time user

Attached: 4da4e6a11efc1b0894b91d447fefc00a3f5e347829530650a27e953b67d9e5ed.jpg (500x728, 74K)

remember how economic meltdowns allways happen before great wars?

kek spoke

Again, I'll say this. I've studied the markets since I was a child and I could barely do college algebra. The influx of devalued systems are a direct result from the US/China trade war. You can expect many systems of things to fail. Countries will need to become more centralized, self sufficient or be absorbed into stronger nations. Expect the EU to dissolve, expect miniature alliances like the late USSR but on a smaller scale. This is opinion but I believe out of this languages will become extinct, nations will adopt one or two languages as they absorb one another.

From the past US administration it is obvious they were trying to create a borderless, stateless global society. In and of itself it wasn't inherently evil or bad like some would think. It's just another way of maintaining power except with a lot of population manipulation. The system we are working with now as economies slip away is more nationalistic in approach. Stronger borders, larger emphasis on individual growth. Just pray that the processes for poorer countries is swift, that they quickly become stable. President Trump is doing a great thing for his country but the implications for other nations is steep.

My projections show the EU will be phased out by 2030 entirely because their system relied too heavily on foreign aid, lobbying and the literal need for past momentum they cannot retrieve.

China will eventually take a hit as Korea becomes more centralized. It will be sustained by holdings in Africa. As Japan slips into an international political power they will appeal to replace article 9. Japan is going to be a shining star for the region, the Philippines following suit too. Brazil is also going to become a miniature USA and I'd suggest investors begin learning Portuguese right now.

Anyway guys do not fret, just keep calm and all will be well. If it helps to prepare for a doomsday scenario then do so but it won't happen.

It will not happen.

You have to force it to happen

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: 1525240305564.jpg (1024x1024, 194K)

Pls no. I can barely make ends meet as it is ..

>not gas, ammo, food, gold, crypto

>taking advice from someone that can't do algebra

Not going to truly happen until the last boomer dies from old age.

This is a good post but the problem with the poorer countries is that they are full of low IQ people and that problem is unsolvable without doing things than many find to be morally distasteful.

hundreds of economies have collapsed through history.....gold always held its value through all of them...so your retarded :)

All my stocks are up today. Even my Brazilian ADR ETF is up.
Financial collapse won't happen for another 2-3 years and even then, probably no worse than 50-60% stock price collapse like last time. The yield curve hasn't even inverted yet. Another indicator is oil prices, which are still pretty low. Unemployment is low in every country that matters.

Have fun staying poor, faggot.

Reread the sentence, leaf.

It is a situation that resolves itself over time. When the iron curtain fell for instance many nations had to deregulate older laws. As government was redefined currency permeated throughout nations and education became more accessible.

>Brazil is also going to become a miniature USA

retarded

>IT'S HAPPENING
>nothing happens

Attached: 1534169678031.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

That would be chill

T. Crypto

The current economic order was foisted upon us by a contrived subprime mortgage crisis... It was intentionally caused specifically because the elite wished to seize more power for themselves and the only way it can be undone is with another crisis... To declaw these monsters, you have to take away their money.

Attached: 7ff.jpg (600x1040, 142K)

It will be like a mildly dysfunctional and underachieving cousin of the USA, which is not bad compared to most places.

It'll be like a giant Med economy, which will make it probably the 4th or 5th largest economy by default. Or the equivalent of the southern states of the USA.

Brazil actually has functional public institutions and only moderately corrupt and inept financial institutions and corporations. Huge improvement.

Check my numbers fior the happening

Attached: 1535567390431.png (804x767, 72K)

These shitholes are G20 members for the most part that benefitted heavily from the global stimulus plan that was worked out in 2009. The plan ran its course until 2015 and was set to be renewed within a year or two of that... It never was, of course.

This plan was devised by the usual cabal of globalist bankers and their political ideologues. When Justin Trudeau came out with his infamous current year quip, it wasn't a coincidence... John Oliver and a few other faggots said it too. It's because they believed they had this new order on lock down... A UN world development plan, Agenda 2015, also started that year, replace the previous fifteen year development plan, Agenda 21.

You can bet your ass that Trudeau and Merkel, the only remaining true believers, assumed Hillary was going to win and everything was going to continue on as normal. This is all connected to the immigrant crisis and general flailing in regards to immigration as the development agenda provided for the "freedom of movement of people."

This freedom of movement was also a key aspect of if TPP and so on and so forth. There's lots of seemingly unrelated things that are authored by the same people floating around... Most are long dead. NAFTA was one of the first of these agreements, it's being renegotiated.

It's really hard to untangle the web of deceit these globalists have spun and I'm sure I'm missing a lot, but the gist is the system is coming apart because it really depends on keeping their guys in power and they don't have that anymore.

>Not remembering the shitshow of 16th century Spain