Daily reminder that there are two types of people that complain about male promiscuity:

Daily reminder that there are two types of people that complain about male promiscuity:

1. Jealous females
2. Jealous cuck husbands stuck in shitty monogamous lives

Daily reminder the man’s form of love is for all creatures and things in the universe equally and it is in man’s nature to want to have sex with and impregnate all girls he finds attractive and their bodies are designed to do exactly this till the day they die.

Attached: 6EB785D2-50A4-4821-A872-A2A80563B879.jpg (970x970, 125K)

Hi joan

Times are not safe for this lifestyle anymore. They have made beasts in the lab that make drug resistant STDs look like pinkeye.

Good Luck

Attached: 1533846844899.jpg (926x764, 267K)

>Muh filenames

Do you retards even know what phoneposting is?

Its to fucking easy Joan.
How long do you expect to do this? Now that you're on the radar how long do you think it will take for something like what happened at comet pingpong to happen to you?

Attached: 1535425853076.jpg (640x472, 64K)

>Daily reminder the man’s form of love is for all creatures and things in the universe equally

fucking gay pedo dog fucker go finger your cat

If you can't post from a computer then get off your phone. Go exercise or something.

>defending phone posting
Now that you've killed McCain you've come here to destroy us!

Obviously sexual attraction is still limited to females you degenerate. You’re implying that homosexuality is normal and applied to my words.

No lol eat shit

Joan, you fat fuck. If you aren't going to exercise I guess you have two options. You can either go stuff your face with more fried lard or, my favorite, you can kill yourself.

user, I know this Joan psy-op is retarded, but just give it time, in a few days it'll pass.

Attached: derp.jpg (403x448, 32K)

Come here little man let big momma sit on your face

Nice selfie there, user. It must be nice being able to believe in everything you read without checking if it's true.

Sure give me your current location and an address where I can regularly reach you.

>meme flag

5037 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008, USA

You can reach me at (+1) 2.0.2-3.6.4.-0.4.0.4.

Sorry for weird formatting apparently this info is marked as spam.

Negative. That place already got their just due. Give me your real address Joan. I promise I just want to talk. I could tell you some really good Jow Forums secrets that could help you A LOT!

Just go there bicc boi. You can deposit your 50 cents in my account for my good work can’t you?

I was being fucking sarcastic you fucking dog fucker cunt

how is that implying anything about homosexuality lol

Someone will find you one day, Joan. When they do I want you to think of this very thread.