Holy shit 1/3 of the threads right now on Jow Forums were made by the fatass crew that works for CFR and they all got...

holy shit 1/3 of the threads right now on Jow Forums were made by the fatass crew that works for CFR and they all got hundreds of replies

Why are you guys such brainlets?

Start looking at the fucking filenames retards

Attached: coincidence news network.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discussions.apple.com/thread/7078459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aware me on filenames

admittedly I stopped caring about quality after Jow Forumshabor

Attached: grossFatty.png (851x324, 120K)

Council for Foreign Relations, The Illuminati HQ hired a fat ass hacker named Joan to datamine Jow Forums

all the threads created by them ahve a mix of letters and numbers, sort of like barcodes, for example

A4F1-HQ45-EFF8-88YQ

and variations

it's a data mining thread

a requirement among anons from yesteryears to distinguish the old from the new.

Those imagecodes have been appearing for ages. Threads made from iphone result in such codes. Some other phones probably do too.

You make a good argument though. Phoneposters should not be encouraged.

What use would they have with hundreds of nigger posts? I noticed these files a long time ago but can't imagine how this is useful when I just pilpul the shills anyway. Do they know they can't win at a game with no winning conditions?

>not changing the file name to pic__, download__ or capture__ after saving them

This has already been proved to not be true. If you believe otherwise then you are part of the problem.
Their threads are a distraction. They slide good threads and cause unnecessary controversy.

>This has already been proved to not be true.

Explain.

>Their threads are a distraction.
but what's the datamining part?

I don't understand how replying in a thread that has one of these filenames in the op provides any additional data that isn't available without that name.

Yesterday an user proved that the file name is not changed when you post from any sort of mobile device. It's easy to do in real life though. Just find someone with an iPhone then post a picture on Jow Forums. Look at the filename.

The GUIDs are so their posts don't get datamined. All other posts have information collected like filename, post topic, number of replies, and even writing style. It is an effort to eventually match certain posts with certain datamined profiles.

Save any image from a Jow Forums thread on your computer. Notice how the the automatic suggestion for the filename is a bunch of letters and numbers, regardless of how the file is named in the post itself. Fo rexample, your grossFatty.png, when saved on Chrome, gets an autosuggested filename 1535736168485.png. Different systems have different conventions for coding the filename.

I see no reason to think that anything else is going on, especially since those kind of filenames have been appearing for far longer than that fat woman has been collecting posts.

ITS A FUCKING GUID YOU ABSOLUTE RETARDS

sauce

More likely explanation is that Iphone auto-GUIDS saved pictures so that when they are shared and spread, they will leave a trail that can be easily followed and linked to your apple account. It's one kind of datamining, but it does not involve the parties you think it does.

Jow Forums has ALWAYS changed the filename of downloaded images. This is not your system this is Jow Forums's proprietary futaba software. There is no system that changes the filename before you post unless you are using Joan's system. Here's another test you can do. Go to any other board that isn't a containment board like Jow Forums /b/ or /v/ and look for GUIDs. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack while every third new post on Jow Forums contains GUIDs.

you can always... change the file name...

>Jow Forums has ALWAYS changed the filename of downloaded images. This is not your system this is Jow Forums's proprietary futaba software. There is no system that changes the filename before you post unless you are using Joan's system.

The argument is not that the filename is changed before posting, the point is that the filename is set automatically upon downloading. The download from Jow Forums was just an example.

>Here's another test you can do. Go to any other board that isn't a containment board like Jow Forums /b/ or /v/ and look for GUIDs.

Good idea.

/sci/:

Jow Forums:

/po/:

po
/s/:

etcetcetc. Get the idea?

That changes nothing. Most couldn't care less about the filenames of the files they download as long as they know where to find the picture they saved.

but then there'd be no GUID, and it helps if you want to organize your files

ITT: retarded boomers think phoneposters are datamining bots

ITT: retarded newfags who use their phone to post on Jow Forums

What is the greater evil? I can't decide.

They claim it's phone posting that causing the filenames to change however I regularly post on Android and when I save an image I get the random string of numbers like 846364858.jpg. If it's iPhones that cause a guid then what causes this:
I'm not saying they are right or wrong but it's still fishy.

just start copying the filenames, naming them to ur pics and then it will fuck up their tracking stuff

Attached: hello___.gif (260x173, 1.3M)

From what I understand the GUID comes from iCloud, not the phone HDD. Here is a post explaining it:

Right, I have a meme collection on my android and I change the file names

its not just iphone, its if its from icloud also

Attached: birds.gif (500x680, 951K)

Other than that post is obvious damage control, you can still rename the file.

How is it relevant whether or not you can rename the file?

because if you post with a file name like dick.jpg it'll be harder to find as opposed to a GUID

This must be what the Jow Forums user was talking about.

discussions.apple.com/thread/7078459

I still wouldn't trust an iPhone user as much as I wouldn't trust Joan though.

Yes it will be harder to track YOU. But the whole argument is that threads started with a picture named like that are shill threads. In this context what you are saying has little significance.

Big Boned Joan cried into her PhD. "Why don't the other boys like me?" cried Big Boned Joan "Why?!?"

Believe or not that's the kind of things /pol actually wants to talk about, that's why they do.

I love how no one here has heard of an iphone

That's my point, you're just now getting around to it, dickhead.

When I had my iPhone 4s back in 2010 it never did any guid stuff but that was before iCloud was an integral part of the phone so who knows.

>before forcibly centralizing your information to a company that seeks to undermine you
The absolute state of Apple

As you wish. This seems to be going nowhere.

dumb and new like a newborn calf

With this aproach it does.

Maybe we should change tactics.

After the fappening I just don't get how the "iCloud" has any credibility. Who in their right mind would trust anything to be stored there? I wouldn't save pictures of the sweat on last year's shit to the iCloud let alone my memes or anything even more private.

I have a 6 and there is no way to keep original file name. The irony of saying every phone fag poster is glow in the dark mining your data is that they are the ones most vulnerable to having their data mined because of encrypted apple nigger shit

OC vs repasta.

> this is and remains to be my OC

Attached: 2018-06-13 04.01.02.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

Anyone who's been here long enough reads all filenames

here is from my external drive

Attached: RRsJvLt.jpg (640x480, 53K)

and here is from icloud

Attached: CA710AFA-A648-64CC-FAB2-E2A64AB01CF0.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Here is a post directly from Google drive.

Attached: photo1.jpg (320x240, 36K)

Why the fuck do either of these picture exist?

>tfw iphone makes my filenames into CFR CIA shit

Attached: 598C7C51-7F1C-4627-AEAD-20013A857CF3.gif (400x300, 1.77M)

Attached: chink on jews.png (599x800, 407K)

>encrypted apple nigger shit
Thats me

Attached: 4215CA6B-E0C3-4DAA-BDD0-73B92583D8A2.jpg (640x480, 64K)

>Chinese overlords eating jewish overlords
I'm surprisingly indifferent

just cuz. its the way things are

Attached: spagatkid.gif (280x345, 191K)

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: FDFD59EB-D9B2-49F0-96E2-75000B82A933.png (370x547, 355K)

Here is a script that will munge an image file to disrupt its hash value. The change will be invisible. It should be run frequently on your images to make them untrackable.

This should be part of a larger script that changes file names randomly as well and runs on a whole directory structure, but I'll let other faggots work that out.

#python

# This script makes changes to a random pixel or pixels in
# an image file.

# Instructions
# 1. Install python 3.
# 2. Install PIL library with 'pip install Pillow'
# 3. To run: 'python pixeler.py' in the directory with the image.

from PIL import Image
from random import randrange

img_name = input("Enter image name: ")
img = Image.open(img_name)
pixels = img.load()

# Adjust mods and delta higher for more aggressive munging.
pixel_mods = 1 # Number of pixels modified.
pixel_delta = 1 # Range of alteration for the pixel: 1-255

for i in range(pixel_mods):
x = randrange(img.size[0])
y = randrange(img.size[1])
pixel = list(pixels[x, y])
j = randrange(3)
pixel[j] += randrange(pixel_delta)
pixel[j] %= 255
img.save(img_name)

There should be an indent under 'for i in range...' and it should end at 'pixel[j] %= 255'.

pol chan is full of retards and shills

probably easier to just use a command line exif tool to randomize some meta data

There is a lot more data in the image than the metadata. This approach can make life hard for more advanced classifiers than simple hash checkers too.

you can tell her threads by the title . the hamplanet wants to appear edgy but she can't break her conditioning . black people instead of bigger or nog . she can't say kike or tranny and tries to obscure it or avoid it .

I meant nigger not bigger

this joan/guid thing is a diversion. it's more likely that a half dozen threads popping up at the same time with similar themes but presented differently is the data mining. ie currently medication for mental illnesses