Jordan Peterson is an INSANE INCEST FREAK (Proof)

This is from Jordan Peterson's Maps of Meaning:

>I dreamed I saw my maternal GRANDMOTHER sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, which was also a river. Her GENITAL region was EXPOSED dimly. It had the appearance of a thick mane of hair. She was stroking herself absentmindedly. She walked over to me with a handful of PUBIC HAIR compacted into something resembling a large artist's paintbrush. She PUSHED this at my face. I raised my arm several times to deflect her hand. Finally, unwilling to hurt her or interfere with her any further, I let her HAVE her way. She STROKED my face with the brush gently and said, like a CHILD, isn't it soft? I awoke to a copious nocturnal, which was blissful.

Attached: Jordan Peterson Bugman.jpg (2048x1365, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yW_hoDnifIc
youtube.com/watch?v=T4a7Mxw1-m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nocturnal

As in NOCTURNAL EMISSION

Wtf is that picture

>This is Jow Forums not your writing outlet. Sources, Politics, or GTFO

we're living in an one big asylum

Sounds like some kike Freud shit.

Maps of Meaning Page 135, copies available online just type "Maps of Meaning pdf"

Attached: hawt.png (1136x308, 105K)

Iordanu Petrescu and his daughter are lunatics. They literally eat nothing but beef and salt, and claim that it cured them of like 500 physical and mental diseases. Let that sink in for a moment.

Mikhaila:

>Peterson told me it took several weeks for her to get used to the beef-only approach, and that the relief of her medical symptoms overpowers any sense of missing food. If even a tiny amount of anything else finds its way into her mouth, she will be ill, she says. This happened when she tried to eat an organic olive, and again recently when she was at a restaurant that put pepper on her steak.

>“I was like, whatever, it’s just pepper,” she told me. Then she had a reaction that lasted three weeks and included joint pain, acne, and anxiety.
Iordanu:

>“Well, I have a negative story,” said Peterson. “Both Mikhaila and I noticed that when we restricted our diet and then ate something we weren’t supposed to, the reaction was absolutely catastrophic.” He gives the example of having had some apple cider and subsequently being incapacitated for a month by what he believes was an inflammatory response.

>“You were done for a month?”

>“Oh yeah, it took me out for a month. It was awful ...”

>“Apple cider? What was it doing to you?”

>“It produced an overwhelming sense of impending doom. I seriously mean overwhelming. There’s no way I could’ve lived like that. But see, Mikhaila knew by then that it would probably only last a month.”

>“A month? From fucking cider?”

>“I didn’t sleep that month for 25 days. I didn’t sleep at all for 25 days.”

>“What? How is that possible?”

>“I’ll tell you how it’s possible: You lay in bed frozen in something approximating terror for eight hours. And then you get up.”

>(The longest recorded stretch of sleeplessness in a human is 11 days, witnessed by a Stanford research team.)

>Iordanu Petrescu

what's up with the Romanian name tho?

Any young wife pics? I NEED To see why he would marry someone like that...

Attached: 1531272485495.jpg (1000x1125, 64K)

Apple cider vinegar exorcises daemons.

This so much

Maybe they have lots of neanderthal genes?

Has anyone studied the heavenly genealogy of the destructive and creative mothers?

Attached: gay.png (972x840, 418K)

>Let that sink in
AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!
HERE'S WHY...
NO, ACTUALLY...

Attached: retardalert.gif (500x361, 473K)

just your regular freemason afternoon attire

>: You lay in bed frozen in something approximating terror for eight hours. And then you get up.
This made me believe he actually didn't get sleep for 25 days. I have had the same experience: you just lie in bed, trying to get sleep, not able to, shifting in and out of consciousness, getting the cold sweat, adjusting your position. Personally, I wouldn't call it "not having sleep", but I wouldn't call it "sleeping" either. The "sense of impending doom" phrase also resonates with me.

Well done, you described psychologists like Peterson.

Had some weird ass dreams myself, nothing close to this. This is literally nightmare material.

What if I told you that Hillary Clinton was Paris Jackson and Dan Harmon was George Soros.

would you believe me user

or would you walk away?

Cro Magnon have RH- brother and you know what?

They are cat people. Literally.

I had a dream of a mansion and they were serving severed legs on large silver platters

I didn't eat it, i said no.

OP IS A FAGGOT, FUCK YOU SHILL

i might be many things but i'm no cannibal user.

tell em cia

tell em

people have wierd dreams senpai

that's what he sleeps in

>Stop having group-interests as white people, goyim. Be a radical individualist like me

can we all agree that peterstein is a high ranked illuminati shill

oh no, they have a strict diet, they must be absolutely crazy

I would never stop eating my carbs, I can't figure out why people are both dumber and fatter than ever before but surely it can't be because of all these carbs, man I love carbs mm mmm

I had another dream that I was God and planned Pizzagate as a way to release free energy to the world and plot a diabolically taking down of sinners through their siding with my immoral patsies.

Satan is pretty much the top of the Illuminati user

youtube.com/watch?v=yW_hoDnifIc

Vox Day is a saint

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 19.32.01.png (768x669, 244K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 19.33.06.png (768x668, 64K)

This, depression isn't a major issue for me but I've had migraines and gone days without "real sleep". The rolling around, fading in and out. My issues would go away after a week tops, I can only imagine going almost a month without reaching REM.

Attached: nrem_rem_brain_activity.jpg (400x300, 71K)

dude clean ur room lmao

He's a pillshill that gets incapacitated by fucking cider

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 19.34.27.png (1193x491, 741K)

>Justify your existence!

Attached: 2inquisitor.jpg (640x480, 36K)

A strict diet of just beef and salt, which they claim gives them the immune system of superman... unless they eat an olive or drink apple cider, then they almost die.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 19.37.46.png (766x673, 56K)

George Bernard Shaw

Peterson went off SSRIs a while ago. His recent bizarre behaviour is a classic example of withdrawal psychosis. It's only a matter of time before he completely loses his shit and either kills himself or goes on a rampage.

Gee looks like it wasn't a dream and I really did plan it all.

Who would have ever thought I was capable of that?

My Father, Satan.

lol

Attached: notamovie.png (213x41, 13K)

At least Satan believes in me even if you fuckers are mean.

>This made me believe he actually didn't get sleep for 25 days
And you're a moron if you actually believe him. The longest ANY human has gone without sleep is 11 days. Most people can't go for more than a week.

If more people actually knew about this BS he spewed, they would understand how much of a moronic fraud he is. No person on earth would have a reaction like that to drinking fucking apple cider.

That makes me feel better about staying up for 2-3 nights

Just let Satan do his job for fuck sake

Probably the biggest fear I have in the world is contracting fatal insomnia
>Fatal insomnia is an extremely rare sleep disorder which is typically inherited and results in death within a few months to a few years after onset. The main symptom is insomnia, but the disease can also cause a range of other symptoms, such as speech and physical coordination problems and dementia.[1][2]

>It is a prion disease of the brain, and is almost always caused by a mutation to the protein PrPC. It has two forms. In the autosomal dominant inherited form, it is called fatal familial insomnia (FFI). It can also develop spontaneously as a noninherited mutation variant called sporadic fatal insomnia (sFI). The first recorded case was an Italian man, who died in Venice in 1765.[3]

>Fatal insomnia has no known cure and involves progressively worsening insomnia, which leads to hallucinations, delirium, confusional states like that of dementia, and eventually, death.[4] The average survival time for patients diagnosed with FFI after the onset of symptoms is 18 months.[4]
-From Wikipedia

Imagine being in delirium for months until you finally expire from the stress it puts on your body. And having to live through it all. Not a nice way to go!

Attached: 1439713849019.jpg (854x859, 372K)

I had a dream of Minotaur Jesus forcing me to walk through a perilous canyon last night. Other people got to walk across a rickety bridge to a Heavenly city while I had to trawl through the dark

Aw man

did he look like Stanley Kubrick?

You may have been tricked.

>be Finnish
>get sad

As I stated, I believe he wasn't completely sleepless, but that he experienced a less-than-optimal sleep experience. You're a complete faggot and a dick sucking fool for not understanding what I posted.

>did he look like Stanley Kubrick?
No, He had a bull's head. I was just told it was Jesus and took it at face value

Sounds like being stuck in mental sleep paralysis, probably feels like pic related

Attached: f2634b3795b9db945b587393bdb0b91a.gif (499x499, 1.27M)

>Probably the biggest fear I have in the world is contracting fatal insomnia
You can't contract it, it's a genetic disorder. The overwhelming majority of cases have been in people of Italian descent.

Well did he look like a lady with a pomegranate dress and a moon crown?

horns = moon crown check

was there a pomegranate?.

There are different stages of sleep, if you don't go past the first stage it's "almost" like not sleeping. You physically get the sleep you need, not mentally. You ever taken an hour long nap? Imagine that every night, in intervals.

Attached: 1535458092834.jpg (715x740, 118K)

I'd fuck his slut daughter till she turned grey and cold.

How long have you been an underachieving slut?

You have the slut mindset, now all you need is the sex.

The moon was definitely out but I can't remember anything about fruits. Assuming there was something, is there some significance to it?

Can't be that difficult can it?

Maybe more like Peterson trying to sound 'deep' and 'psychoanalytic' without understanding either.

In the psyche-world psychologists (Peterson) and psychoanalysts (Freud) are kinda opposites.

Well yes it sounds like the old pyramid rites.

Do you know Bartholomew speaks of Abaddon accompanying Jesus in the cave when he went through his resurrection?

Why would the keeper of the abyss help Jesus resurrect...

Any ideas?

He's a Jungian like Trump...

However, he has respect for one particular work by Freud about Moses.

Do you know which one?

Sorry, I'm significantly less informed on theological matters than you probably are and any speculation would be from a position of severe ignorance

It's usually a hereditary thing, but even people with no ancestral history of it have sometimes get it. Nevertheless, it's something you REALLY don't want to deal with.

peterson is one of these idiot intellectuals that use fancy words to disguise the fact that he has nothing to say

Peterson's lectures are barely more scientific than psychoanalysis crap.

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Nah, in all seriousness the quote is about JP experiencing the devouring mother archetype in a dream. It's typical Jungian stuff, you can't dispense with some of the weirdest things JP says without considering Jung. Jung was a very smart person indeed. A downright freak of nature. In the opening section of "Archetypes of the Unconscious" Jung defends the scientific basis of his observations and theories, and it isn't to be taken lightly.

Criticising JP for lack of support for IdPol is however conceptually and morally sound, collective identities assure your own survival and repel invaders. You can't live without identity in a fallen world.

>Why would the keeper of the abyss help Jesus resurrect...

Perhaps because he wants to be free as well?

Well I made a video about it

You might not like the music but if you watch it then I will explain

CatNamedMidnight
This is a Newflash which goes out to C1RWON
youtube.com/watch?v=T4a7Mxw1-m4

______
side note
Jack Parsons was interested in the reconciliation of opposites.
Hence why he had strong Israel ties but worked with the Project paperclip Nazi Werner Von Braun - who is cited as calling him the true father of rocket science.
_____

The Half Moon Deception is Antarctica - the speculation about the Nazis meeting aliens in Antarctica is partially true but they certainly don't travel in tin cans, traversing through the firmament... I suppose you could call the, angels.

__

In the film The Shining, the boy rises from the cube of Saturn as Apollo and slays his father.
We find the same archetype of reconciliation of opposites in Star Wars.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 20.05.21.png (703x316, 265K)

That's an erudite assumption.

Of course the story of Chronus (time) being fed the Lapsit Ellixis by Rhea to save Zeus does not escape us

The Philospher's Stone otherwise known as The Grail of Lucifer

Peterson wants to be a wizard like Alan Moore, but he can't even clean his room

Attached: 654432666879809.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 20.09.58.png (647x86, 27K)

kill yourself you reddit spacing phone posting newfag

CIA do be quiet

I'd smack her around, tie her hands behind her back, cut a hole in her abdomen and fuck it. While doing this I would bit off pieces of her breasts and eat them raw and finish in the hole. I would be filming the entire procedure and when she eventually begs for death I would ask her to blame her father for her torment and release her only when she did. When I had drowned her in acid and she was dead I would further interfere with her corpse for several hours, I would then film myself cleaning my room and send the whole work for Dr Peterson to analyse?

Better to be the one with the fork eh?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 20.12.07.png (657x299, 75K)

I analyse you to be in self-loathing.

Whatever psychological game you think you are playing, you aren't.
Not a good look bucko.

God is very real.

I went three days with only two hours of sleep. By the fourth day I couldn't even stand. Had to sleep 22 hours to feel somewhat normal again.

I suspect fuckery if you're going to quote a quote without the preceding and succeeding paragraphs, schlomo

I analyse you to be a usless faggot who can't seem to figure out what he wants to say before smashing the post button.

Attached: 1535489630748.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

>God is very real.
Citation needed.

Maybe he is exposing hypocrites who haven't even read the book?

Why do you hate yourself user?

Attached: GodsEyeView.png (717x681, 27K)

New Yorker says it.

I softened my opinion here:

Don't bother trying to warn them. His followers are cultists.

>talking to memeflags

you don't have the first clue what I am about.