Quit it with the "Am I white" threads

I'm a Christian Levantine (Jordanian) and I'm brown while my sister is white with blue eyes.

There is no answer as to why some Middle Eastern people (including Muslims) look whiter than others. Stop it with the conspiracy theories and admit that the race idea is relative, correlation, not a hard biology, and that is why you get inconsistencies and disagreements and always will.

Attached: white.jpg (640x360, 70K)

>There is no answer as to why some Middle Eastern people (including Muslims) look whiter than others.

>Indo-European migrations
>Greeks
>Romans
>Crusades
>Ottoman slave trade
>19th-20th century Colonisation, particularly France in your country

Wow yeah really no answer there.

obsession with whiteness is a wholly American phenomenon since most are mutts and have no ethnic identity

Based Jordan
How often do you fullfill your patriotic duty to masturbate to the Princess?

Attached: princess-iman-of-jordan-profile.jpg (300x410, 141K)

>I'm brown
> Stop it with the conspiracy theories and admit that the race idea is relative, correlation, not a hard biology, and that is why you get inconsistencies and disagreements and always will.

Sounds like a shitskin making a desperate attempt to deconstruct racial boundaries because he wants whypipo to let him live in their communities.

You've clearly never been to S.Asia and the Far East.

>shitskin
>whypipo
cringe

Am I white? Guess my ethnicity

Attached: AIW.jpg (996x919, 66K)

Let me know when you have an actual argument Hans instead of using ad hominem.

Imagine thinking this proxy works.

An argument for what?

Stfu, Christianity is our religion, not yours! The original Christians in that region where white and had to leave because of being genocided.

Kys sand nigger
/thread

>White is just a color

Attached: 1535727926353.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>if red and blue exist, explain purple! How could some purples look more blue than red if blue and red exist?!
Checkmate, color fags!

Most things in nature are a gradient.

Attached: 1522115844760.png (257x265, 114K)

fpbp
BTFO

qt Greek / roach

Ok, so we're going to pretend to be retarded. I made a response based on the OP in which I disagree because I personally feel he is using his argument as a way to get white people to reconsider racial boundaries so that he can invade our communities. You respond with:

>LOL CRINGE

I say that is not a proper argument to refute what I just said.

The fact that you’d all cite my sister as proof that the original Christian middle eastern people’s are “whites” proves my point. We (shitskin me, pale her) are both original middle eastern with no Muslim lineage.

It wasn't supposed to be. My point was that people who use insults and that even unprovoked do so to compensate for their own massive insecurities. Same reason you use this smug ironic "wypipo".

As for your claim just for it's own sake:
1. Noone except you would be retarded enough to think a thread on Jow Forums while change his chances of being accepted into white communities
2. He said he is nonwhite
3. He is cuckstian which is racially egalitarian
4. He's from Jordan which is doing comparatively well and is quite a nice country to live in

Yeah I have no desire to move in the US. You have great universities and sciences but no culture

Joan, I'm still waiting on lunch.

so does this mean every european with dark hair and dark eye (specially southern european) is Middle Eastern since there were a lot of migration from there , the famous one was Neolitic Period ?

Pick up one
>Blonde Blue Eye Middle Eastern = Result of Europe , Dark European = Result of Middle East
>Blonde Blue Eye Middle Eastern = still middle eastern , Dark European = is european after all

btw Greeks and Romans weren't the result for blue eye middle eastern , yes there were others but not those two nor modern-day UK France that lasted less than 50 years

The answer, fools, is that some human populations vary more in phenotype, so that some are within and some outside “white.” This confounds the white race idea.

While that may be the case for this specific individual, threads like these are read all over the world. Just because Jordan brown people are decent doesn't mean American ones are and we don't need anymore whites in THIS country to be influenced by bullshit "race doesn't exist" memes. I have to go to work now, but thank you for responding to my actual argument this time.

You are right. There is no white. There is anglo, germanic, latin...

>mutt
>See? mixing red and blue paint make green paint. Red and blue don't exist. Checkmate, reality.

The ancestors of europeans are from the middle East but we evolved to become superior.

>no Muslim lineage.
doubtful. if youre brown an arab raped someone from your family back in history

arabs weren't always muslims, it's unlikely but possible

muslims have a musty smell to them..almost like camels breath....

Lol if I were 1/100 Arab it wouldn’t make me brown moron. And sharia prohibits intermarriage unless dad Muslim and kids raised Muslim. You’re a stupid uncultured monolingual Burger

Middle Easterners are primarily caucasoid. 7k ybp the ancestors of present day middle eastern people came down from Caucuses area and populated the middle and southern peninsula (eventually Northern Africa and the horn of Africa). About 4K ybp there was a second infusion of Caucuses people into the Levant area (from the rivers to the Mediterranean). Additionally, Iranian people had impacted some level of infusion into the east levant. Yes there was European admixtures as well as central Asian, but genetic studies of the people in the Levant indicates a plurality of J1/J2 haploid origin... and since most civilizations were patriarchal, it’s safe to assume that the people of present day Levant and Arabia are descended from Bronze Age Caucuses mountains populations.

No... the majority of Middle East are Bronze Age transplants from Caucuses region...

If you posted a picture of your teeth it would become readily apparent that you trace your lineage to the eternal anglo

Heard that before, but no.
Dude, that was far.

I'm almost full portuguese. Just a little of french and italian