Realistically how long do we have before Texas goes blue?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKW1Q6cuP0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8 years

texas will never go blue. mexicans are assimilating and voting red. believe it.

Attached: 24178225_552542401773296_4866161516455395328_n.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

STEERS
AND
QUEERS

This. 8 years tops.

oh wait i forgot also people from california, niggers orleans, and about 500 million wetbacks

Realistically never because by the time it gets close to an actual possibility instead of liberal degenerates raving about muh brown wave the US will end up balkanizing and most liberals will starve to death

Doubt it will happen. From those in my circles is that progress is wanted, just not through the Democrats. There a reason why minorities on the right are growing.

This year.

Attached: 1535508862670.png (609x443, 454K)

it wont. Im in fucking austin and even here kids are starting to think its cool to be a edgy right wing turd again

Meth junkie neighbors want it badly

>Backstabber who is holds Clinton like beliefs.
No.

3 years

I don't think it ever will.

it probably won't go blue for awhile, if ever.
the doomsayers are wrong.

>looks at any election results of South Texas
>Yep, sure looks republican

Once the old white baby boomers die off, Texas will be a solid blue state. Give it 15 years, the white boomers are the only reason why Texas is still republican. The white percentage in TX is around 35%, but these old boomers get dragged out of their retirement homes to vote, once they die off, Texas is in serious trouble. Blacks won't vote republican because of the lack of welfare handouts, tejanos won't vote republican because democratic candidates offer amnesty for their family members in Mexico. Whites are the only republican constituents.

67 days or so

Caring whether it's Blue or Red is the problem you single-minded fucktard.

>t. californian

Whites from other states are flooding into texas, and there's one thing they have in common, they hate niggers, and it's mostly them and californians that want democrats.

Texas would only go blue if they had 80%+ mexicans and only if these believed the lies of democrats.

If dems get their heads out of their asses and start letting their candidates be pro gun and pro life again, 10 years
If they stick to far left of classic dems, 90

>believe it.
Thanks for adding the "this is bullshit" qualifier.

>Wants to get rid of ice
Way to lose all the hispanics on the border except for el paso.

texas is blue

BASED MEXICANS ARE SOME OUR BEST PEOPLE, THEY'RE AMERICANS, JUST LIKE US, THESE MEXICANS, AND WE NEED TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE, FOLKS, REMEMBER THE ALAMO

>Whites from other states are flooding into texas
Not "other states", Whites flooding into Texas are predominantly Californians fleeing absurd taxation, poverty, and crime while still holding steadfast to the liberal values that resulted in all of that in the first place.

>California is never going blue
>These Catholic Mexicans are assimilating just fine with their family values
>We voted for Reagan!

The californians are more noticable but there's a steady stream of people from all of the usa into texas and californians are so unbearable that they're the more visible transplants.

You'll know who's from california when they never shut up like a texan but without mentioning texas.

pFF what part of town you at? All i see is Beto faggot bullshit everywhere. Dude's an Obama clone for sure

Attached: 1535684984880.gif (320x215, 2.77M)

Never. Our spics are based and hate niggers.

November 6, 2018

It’s coming.

>t. Texas Democrat

texas was always like 55/45 Republican in past elections

Best white country to live that doesn't have to worry about mass immigration and that's not eastern Europe?

Attached: world-map.gif (1200x715, 119K)

Hong Kong

bulgaria

assuming this isn't bait, why would you want to have the democrats do to texas what they did to california?

this but without irony

Attached: 23507983_129645844389285_8934674870772432896_n.jpg (1080x1080, 208K)

Iceland

I see Mexico has already perfected cloning technology.

Beto v Cruz. It won't go blue, but the only choice is brown. And I wouldn't vote for either of them.

I love California. I think it’s the best state in the union. I want Kamala Harris to be president.

I’m trans so it would be a lot better for me if Texas were like California. Also as a Democrat I hate Trump and it would help to have Texas as a blue state.

You could move to california

The level of breeding that would ensue if my cock got anywhere close to these little mamacitas.

got it.

Never, faggots.

Like Florida, the business friendly element will keep a trickle of whites offsetting it. You have to pray that immigration will be stopped to a even smaller trickle in regards to the Hispanic population. Policy can turn 8-15 years into a permanent stand still.

Attached: 3253d28480533a81fcb881c0c1ef3ff30a1e01db0c5097f577647703f0ada861.png (1044x1449, 2.36M)

based and redplled

Attached: 23823943_152682415487113_43369123761094656_n.jpg (937x1171, 133K)

Personally I’ve always thought we could reinvest some of those oil revenues in healthcare, education, childcare, infrastructure/high speed rail, the grid, and our prisons.

It's going to happen once all the Commiefornians abandon their failing state, and move to Texas. Economic prosperity brings with it liberals who go on to destroy their state, and then move on to the next host; it's a never ending cycle. Georgia and North Carolina are on that same path, too.

Or mexico

The majority of hispanics in Texas aren't Mexicans, they are TEJANOS. Their families fought for Texas independence against mexico. They hate latin americans and mexicans. They hate dumbfuck liberals and all cali beaners.

Yes, especially now that it's a law you have to have women no the board. That will improve things even more.

you must be daft. do you at least live in texas? Im pretty sure in 15 or 20 years time it will be 100% mexican. and that means at least 85% democrat. these people have more family memembers than texas has cattle

They have like 5% jaguar LARPer in them. This is not the majority of Mexicans we get lmao

Kek mexicans hate trannies

this

As soon as Texas is 60-70% Spic goblins.

I want to.

About 2 months a week.

Nah c u c k e d and bluepilled, mestiza mongrels are gross

Not the burros

yeah i live in houston.
there's definitely a lot of mexicans but there are a lot of whites too. Immigration has slowed down a lot and white immigration from other states is increasing.

The secret of Texas is the beans there were there before it was ever a state.

Georgia here. Can confirm that the north Atlanta suburbs are almost all from other states.

so..next year?

Soon as it does, I take my money to Montana.

Time for conservatives to take back california then.

Or forget your sexual identity that the jews brainwashed you into believing is impirtant and vote for policies that won't implode the country

BOORRROW IS MEXICAN FOR "DONKEY" LOL

The delusion is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=gKW1Q6cuP0A

Until OP stops being a colossal faggot, so basically an eternity

>implying the boomers moving werent the same ones that fucked up the states they lived in up north
you guys are fucked

2036+

Attached: blue texas meme.png (1162x822, 136K)

>(((1 post by this ID)))

who cares its a trash state thats going to be economically incapable of staying relevant. idiots that move to it are screwed

Demographically those people are poor and won't be able to afford voting

Make them leave my state, my ancestors died at the Alamo for a white homeland, not to Speak Spanish

Well good luck to you. But remember Whites will disappear from texas, then the USA, THEN the world if we dont get our minds clear and create a racial conciousness akin to that of the Hebrew

Afford to vote?! What kind of system do you guys have there?!

excuse me the great state of texas doesn't have racist poll taxes, unlike your anti-nigger hell hole state

What state

It’s gender identity. Not sexual identity. Democrat policies are not imploding the country. That would be Trump/GOP policies.

The bad guys won the wars. They died for nothing. My family that died in wars for the US should have stayed home and jerked off instead.

>nuh uh

the great state of texas (tejas)

>Spics don't have right wings.

Anyone I know loves texas.

Cute bebe mamacitas with pretty little feet. 10/10 breedable.

Which anti nigger state

It's a great place to go after to you past Mexco, mi hombre :D

like bang bang alamo texas

it's weird considering our part in that story

Protons will decay before that happens

THE TEXAS ONE CAN'T YOU READ ENGLINSH

>Non-Texan discussing Texas politics
Might as well try to guess the collapse of the Russia and China while you're at it. Things have been shifting but Texas was once blue and even elected a Democrat governor. You shills know are just false flagging.

Attached: Sakura-Quest-Episode-7-Subtitle-Indonesia.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Within a decade.

if you say that tejanos are a lot more right leaning than your typical california spic you'll get called a civnat cuck. it's true though, almost all tejanos i know are sick of the central american garbage that has been flooding into the state recently.

any day now

That was back when texas still hated niggers. It's not racist anymore.

Lol, sure.