Rape is Natural and Healthy

Nothing is wrong with rape. It is literally the written word of God and all Masculine men for women to submit to men. Rape reinforces gender polarity and is an expression of the masculine desire and domination over women.

Islam agrees. Evola agrees. Even fucking science agrees:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

>And sometimes, in the middle of an act that is always a violation, a rape survivor will experience increasingly intense physical sensations leading to climax – an orgasm

Women themselves want to be raped. "consent" is just a social construct made by liberal post-enlightenment cuckolds.

Prove me wrong bugmen.

Attached: Evola.jpg (216x296, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truth hurts doesn't it cucks

I completely agree, heterosexual monogamous rape should be legalized as long as the rapist doesn't have any STDs.

So you wouldn't mind if I raped your sister?

Totally agree. Not even larping. I'd feel zero empathy if any chick tried to elicit it by telling me she got her ass beat and rape. I might even make a joke about it.

>I might even make a joke about it.
Wow, I wish to be person like you when I grow up bigger.W-will you teach me h-how to be that e-e-edgy?
>Nothing is wrong with rape
It's somewhat hard to judge, but generally this statement should be right since as --the stronger one-- would dominate the partner of the soon-to-be-raped woman and thus secure her for himself, he would have access to her means of reproduction and therefore produce offsprings, leading to spreading of the better qualities in population and not the ones of the weaker one.

Attached: 1534991242764.jpg (500x492, 126K)

Couldn't agree more

Attached: 1533066490232.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

free rape culture = (by and large) uncertain paternity.
monogamy culture = (by and large) certain paternity.
now which one do you think is in line with a patriarchal culture? and which one is in line with a female-benefitting, "it takes a village" cuck culture?

Unless we legalise Abortion there will be alot of low IQ faggits raping ugly girls to deal with their rejection.
I can think of a few other externalities aswell which could complicate things from a functional matter.

>Nothing is wrong with rape.
Are you teaching your daughter about this? To submit to all men under all situations?

OP, your soul is sewage - die in a fire, alone and unloved.

Attached: I (9).jpg (600x451, 25K)

ITT people who have been sitting in front of their computer for years are sexually frustrated.

> t. incel

>monogamy culture = (by and large) certain paternity.

If you believe this you're actually retarded

You don't rape women of your own tribe, Franz.

Murder is also not wrong, and you kill the rapist.

Rape is only an issue if it's done outside of marriage. I bet you'd be pissed off if your mother/sister/daughter got raped by some random nigger.

Read sex at dawn

No if it's going to be legal it should be a free for all no protections
It trains straight men to be stronger to avoid getting bummed by gays
It teaches women to cosy up to strong men for protection, numb emotions or be physically fit
And it teaches everyone to be extra cautious of STDs

The proposal is bad shit crazy and way out of line with morality but if it were a serious plan the only provision I would put in is if the woman were married the husband can legally murder the rapist to incentivises more women to marry.

But just to reiterate OP needs Jesus

>OP needs Jesus

Why would I want to rape Jesus? I'm not a faggot like you.

Why wouldn't you want to rape God himself? That's the ultimate domination you pup

god damn it eire always makes you think.
As for op, it depends really
If you go for personal morals forged by yourself, than its usually immoral, going off the fact that just because something is natural doesn't mean its good
If you're religious im pretty sure its okay, especially under islam. Christianity ive heard both be supported by quotes from the bible

Evola is a satanic Muslim Luciferian esoteric dicksucker.

>t. Congolese "intellectual"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM&t=