Would you support the US in the annexation of Canada?

Attached: 1 EonhxuoTNjfYFdDOHOdo1g.png (2000x2000, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojhFDNoqun8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. They dug their own grave, now they can rot in it.

No. We don't need 34 million more Liberal faggots. Stop making this thread every day.

if we kill all of the faggots first

only after you destroy the two incorporation contracts binding you to the queen and her cousins the banking clan

if it were possible to have the land without the people then sure

Yes, but only after they go through a period of territory status. 20 years or so so they can stop being leftist faggots.

I live in Canada, and I do not trust the cuck government with Justin Trudeau. Hell yeah i would support the Us annexing us.

Why the fuck would we want to add a bunch of chinks and french LARPers? We already have to deal with an assload of niggers and spics.

What about Mexico?

Yes. End this.

I don't get why we can't just live in harmony as a continent, without all this constant shit-stirring

Guess burgerfats just can't help starting shit since they all have the impulsiveness of a 6 year old.

Attached: north america.jpg (770x656, 52K)

This tbqh. I want to be frens with my neighbor bois.

Attached: americans.jpg (1024x686, 67K)

Only the parts President Polk wanted and only whites can live there
Mexico tends to ruin that. We could get rid of the Mexicans and create a country for Quebec

Attached: American Clay.jpg (964x740, 56K)

Canada and Russia are rightful Alaskan clay.

Attached: IMG_0028.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ojhFDNoqun8

>adding more lefties to the electorate

Thanks but no thanks.

Yes, if all current citizens of Canada only receive provisional citizenship. We need to remove all their anti-freedom laws. We need to fix their school system to promote nationalism. We need to import truckloads of standard capacity magazines. We need to have a generation of Americans raised there before they can vote.

you voted a nigger as your president

Yes, only shills would say no to free resources and endless seamounts of land...

And then what, does the USA have a shortage of empty space or it there some sort of benefit in having a monopoly on the world's maple syrup production?

no, then they would start voting in our elections

Absofuckinglutely yes. With every fiber of my being.

This is an idiotic shill response. Canadians would obviously become more conservative over time after joining the US...

I was gonna make a witty retort about Trudeau, but I got nothin.

Attached: E73ECAF4-74F8-4646-A634-85D0E060DBF8.jpg (600x423, 58K)

Yeah, sure. The niggers of America need more Lebensraum.

Attached: 1526521785707.jpg (4562x2974, 652K)

As if we need 20 million MORE commie voters. Just let them starve to death the way commies do everywhere.

It's all empty swamps and ice in the winter and mud and mosquitoes in the summer. Do you know how much of the land is habitable? Nunnevit that's why they named one of their states that and huddle on the US border scavenging our waste. We'll annex Quebec and the Niagra falls area but the rest can fuck off. Build an icy wall the REAL wall.

yes, Canadian Liberalism is an existential threat to the territorial integrity of the United States as they’re allowing Chinese colonists to colonise Vancouver as a bridgehead to the North American continent. Once the Chinese are the demographic majority in Vancouver (they’re already 43% of the population) they will link up with the Chinese colonists moving north from San Francisco, thus depriving the US of the Pacific North-West and ending US Global hegemony.

>wanting more mutt burgers

no fuck off.

Why Cuba? Might as well get Haiti so we can have more pets user? Don't you want to catch them all? Just think how much Jamaica would be better with our tax $ it'll be like a new Puerto Rico! I'm sure this one won't be full of hateful resentful spics that can just fly to the mainland anytime they want. The future for new American States is in Space make the Moon the 51st state what will China and Russia do? Absolutely nothing.

That's a good plan. There're a lot of natives in "reserves", which are essentially isolated ghettos the US'd have to deal with. Rampant substance abuse and aggression from the natives that come out of those places and presumably in them.

>Why Cuba?
Because it's our rightful clay. And it is rich in resources but poor in people. Before going Communist, Cuba was Las Vegas Island.

Yeah. in 1866 when Canada was white and based.

If all spics, niggers, and gooks are sent back from whence they came, then sure.

You'd instantly drop our whiteness down to 35%, no thanks. Stay in your containment field.

Attached: Canstat1.png (1886x851, 243K)

Attached: 3031.jpg (689x758, 101K)

This is now a mutt thread.

Attached: 1513279998208.png (600x450, 403K)

No. I want the land, but their people are a big pack of faggots.

Because you're a faggot squatting on rightful US clay.

Don't be weak. Canadacucks had their chance to be Americans in 1812 and they blew it.

No mercy for the leaf.

This map unironically looks awesome. but would Canadians except Trumps long cheeto? I doubt they would.

Canadians would completely ruin our country.

I spose they don't need another 5 million jews either.
Thus canada remained canada for the time being...

MANIFEST DESTINY
Don't stop there, annex all of North America and deport all the Mexicans to Cuba or South America

Attached: 800px-American_progress.jpg (800x595, 129K)

No. I would much rather we just all work towards purging the subversive elements within our own individual nations and at the most lend each other a hand if needed.

>US
>Conquest
Bahaha, 200 years of miscegenation with shit tier Europeans has eliminated the imperial blood of it's founders.

Oh come on Nigel, you know we have more in common than not.

Attached: 6F194E26-0705-4ABE-8BC6-A064FF74ADB5.jpg (483x317, 46K)

Only if you agree to install our main man Doug Ford as the leader of whatever the Canadian provinces/territories become. Agreed?

Attached: doug-ford-12.png (1000x750, 1.12M)

No, the people in Canada are so far left they've passed unconstitutional speech laws. I do not want these people to even have a chance at voting.

No, fuck off.

Unironically needs to happen. Make Canada Great For Once.

Don't want to annex it, but carpet bombing the GTA to induce regime change seems to be in order.