So....are we expecting a russian push anytime soon into Ukraine?

So....are we expecting a russian push anytime soon into Ukraine?

Attached: IMG_1389.jpg (1102x729, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/alexander-zakharchenko-dead-pro-russia-leader-explosion-latest-news-a8517071.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM
youtube.com/watch?v=BT7j6xU-Fjo
youtube.com/watch?v=r8KglkOgH-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so

Attached: aseebV7.jpg (633x355, 34K)

Highly unlikely

No. I'm expecting western peacekeepers in Lugansk and Donetsk instead.

Quick rundown?

That would mean a major happening and as such it will never come true.

Putin got cucked by chad westerners.

russia wont do shit, they are too weak

i wish. they can take the baltics too,

things will stalemate for years and eventually when global political climate seems relativly favorable putin will invite donbass to join the federation , there will be a new referendum and possibly the hohols will renew their chimpout which may lead to war with russia (but they'll probably back down).

Attached: 1535099799819.jpg (2354x1674, 836K)

no.
only after major offensive actions from Ukraine.

Basically, if Putin really wanted to make a full-scale invasion, there would be no need to wait for such an opportunity. Not to mention that Zacharov didn't even seem all that important to the whole affair.

and ukraine is...strong? russia can clean out ukraine easily

Attached: 1471617196558.jpg (400x400, 58K)

Russia wont do shit. Russia's economy (Canada has a higher GDP than Russia) and entire military are a joke. Nato could wipe out Russia in a week

Was there ever an uprising in the Odessa region? If yes, why did it fail?

I can't believe Putin is willing to give up on Ukraine.
If he does that, then the enemy will be really at the gates.

west is too powerful to let them take more

He is going to keep the conflict heated, but not hot enough to evolve into a serious conflict. Right now there isn't much any side can do anyway.

Attached: 1532284425534.jpg (900x1200, 293K)

churchill was right but still russia cant do shit

russian armed forces are one of the very few countries that still retains an offensive cabability
nato only has a few expeditionary forces left

Attached: 1427622529309.jpg (720x577, 75K)

Better.

Attached: 1535739215127.jpg (1102x729, 174K)

hopefully this soon

Attached: putin_s_polish_partition_plan_by_lehnaru-d83pnd1.png (1024x688, 223K)

Wew lads, Ukrainians just killed DNR president. Yuge news.

um, sweaty

Attached: ukrainian offensive.png (1194x604, 738K)

>gibing anything to r*manians
Not even cuckraine is this pathetic.

So, what will be now?

NATO without Turkey and the US has no teeth, no political will to do murder on a large scale. It makes a ton of sense for Turks to leave NATO, they are easily the second strongest land army within it, and can play free agent to their own benefit. The US under Trump and future nationalist-isolationist leaders will object to increased interference in Euro affairs.

would be hilarious if this actually happens

If Russia really wanted to annex Ukraine they could do it within one week. They simply profit from the war too much. Hell, Ukrainian oligarchs love it as well. There's no reason to stop fighting. Every time something bad happens in your country you can always blame the other side and continue robbing the people blind.

>ukrainian wet dreams

Attached: 140331-ukraine-gays-kirchick-tease_ytvszs.jpg (2560x1707, 1.28M)

fucking kek'd. Romania is garbage. I lived there for four fucking years for work.

Noice
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/alexander-zakharchenko-dead-pro-russia-leader-explosion-latest-news-a8517071.html

>And reality

Attached: 1516992306670.gif (550x370, 508K)

yeah but NATO will win in every scenario at the end
Putin knows that if he keeps pushing he will get hit hard thats what US is waiting for

no, ukraine is collapsing economically, it passed the point of no return. it loses real gdp, wealth and population every day.

It's no longer the Cold War era. Things change massively. Russia has changed as well. Most of the western countries are almost completely demobilized and transferred a significant portion of their Cold War era defense budgets to other things now. Most western militaries have huge problems in attracting new recruits as well. The US has only limited personnel scatered all over Europe and sending reinforcements requires crossing the Atlantic ocean. Russia has all the resources its needs to survive a long war. Eventual conflict would most likely result in a stalemate.

post the one with salo
>Wew lads, Ukrainians just killed DNR president. Yuge news.
>Ukraine

that can be arranged. you should know that Ivan.

those fuckers also killed my favorite guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE

this video describes quite objectively with stats why russia is a joke, look them up if you want

youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM

Probably not, countries are already on edge about Russia and aren't likely to take such a provocation without a response.
Also, for all the meming Trump will surely respond far more forcefully than Obama, if only because he's pissed at Putin for embarrassing him in Helsinki.

If we share video with one another then I really recommend you the Binkov's video regarding Russia and its military power against various opponents:

youtube.com/watch?v=BT7j6xU-Fjo

youtube.com/watch?v=r8KglkOgH-g

Dude I wish, but doubtful
Even if it did happen, I doubt the US or NATO would do anything other than maybe a drone strike on an empty Siberian base or something
War these days is pretty gay

>civic nationalist kike

but hes totally right here