Why haven't you converted to islam yet? its the future!

Islam is best

Attached: 273BD33100000578-3023597-image-a-7_1428001734781.jpg (634x381, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamreligion.com/articles/4360/i-want-to-be-muslim-but-myths-about-converting-to-a-islam-part-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: uk-muslim-population-projections.jpg (827x925, 169K)

Joan Donovan
CFR
STUDY
Not very good at their jobs
Data sets invalid
Have a nice day
Vagina teatowel mushroom cloud unicorn

Check the file names we're being mined

I'm a techno-islamist fascist from the future. Come with me if you want to live

Attached: MDII-graphics-webready-01.png (560x395, 27K)

UK flag...still in denail....hahahha I am from lithuania we have 0.1% muslims and even I know the truth and future is islam

Please don't bring the unicorns into this. They dindu nuffin to deserve this lolcow.

I have never seen a Koran in real life, so the opportunity has never arrived.

Yes Islam needs to expand more in South America desu.

Because I don't fuck goats or children

Attached: 1535640934144.gif (408x512, 834K)

>I don't fuck children.
So you're not Muslim, Jewish or Catholic then.

By Allah and his Prophet (PBuH), you do not CONVERT to Islam. No my friend, you REVERT to Islam. Islam is the original faith given to man by Allah. Abraham, Moses, Jesus, all were Muslims. Their followers got it wrong, and it wasn't until Muhammad (PBuH) delivered the TRUE message of Allah, the final Prophet, the Seal of the Prophets (PBuH).

its a low IQ sub-human political ideology/religion for undermench plebs and a hand full of elite oil lord arabs who simply want to maintain rigid control over their hordes of worthless inbred idiots.

actually kind of useful tbqh. will be much harder to remove the genetically inferior if they ever take an intellectual/humanistic approach to philosophy/law.

North Korea knows what's up, we need to ban Islam

Just a question, what is your stance on Tengriism? it's monotheistic in most interpretations, and even the Turks invoke his name.

Mashallah bro. I like your style. But I would be techno-moderate-nonviolent-muslim. I would like to come with you anyway.

You have time to convert before Jesus comes back and unites the world in Islam. However, you should convert before this happens.
MENA people in SA are infidels. Most are Christians that wouldn't convert under Ottoman. Henzir.

Islam is the FINAL message from Allah. There is no need to change his FINAL word given to us by the Last Prophet (PBuH). If you do not worship as Allah intended, then you shall punish in the afterlife. Turks that believe in Tengrii but say they are Muslims are seduced by Iblis.

This.
Doesn't matter how many members something has, it's still retarded.

Attached: 1482107945441.jpg (535x536, 34K)

Where are you from? Can I be muslim without circumcision and/or change my italian name?

>nonviolent-muslim
As it says in the Q'ran, the future will be met with violence, and those that are on Allah's side will be given Paradise (Jennah). If you are unwilling to carry the Sword of Islam, then you belong with the dogs.

Attached: 1535730840624.jpg (660x531, 287K)

does allah care if i put bacon on my dick then rape muslim women with it until they cum fried grease? not asking to be disrespectful, just trying to get the best of both post jew abrahamic religions
>treating women like shit
>not being so fucking retarded that you can't eat bacon because you'll undercook it and give everyone in the village a plague

To be honest, I'm LARPing. But I am familiar with Islam and the Middle East.

Everything I said is basically true.

You need to be circumcised and you don't have to legally change your name, but you will be given an Arab name. Islam is for Arabs.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-16_10-59-37.png (323x819, 50K)

You are a fundamentalist then, I won't change my non-violent mindset. Most guys on Jow Forums like and/or support violence.

>Can I be muslim without circumcision
Yes.

>change my italian name
You don't have to change your name.

SHOW FLAG JIDF SCUM

yes, that would be bad and you'll be punished in hell for that sin. However, you could convert to Islam and be forgiven.

Small correction: Joseph Smith is a later prophet than Mohammed so he's not the last

Also lets not forget Haile Sellasie, the conquering lion of Judah. So really Mohammed is the third last prophet at best.

>non-violent mindset
Individually, Muslims can be non-violent. But the religion is based on conquest, celebrates battle victories, and encourages war.

In Islamic thought, there is a concept of two worlds: the world of Islam (Dar-Al-Islam) and the World of War (Dar-Al-Harb) which are all non-Islamic lands.

Can I do it when I will move to uk? However not according to this site:
> islamreligion.com/articles/4360/i-want-to-be-muslim-but-myths-about-converting-to-a-islam-part-1/

No, we don't change what is said, we listen to what we have heard. I have heard the Thunder of Tengri, I believe we are in most deciding times, lightness and darkness, life and death, there has to be a balance.

We don't want you

This projection is bullshit by the way. Europe is definitely getting blacked, and that's a terrible thing, but Islam will NOT survive its encounter with the West. The eternal Jew knows no bounds and he will have his way with Islam.
Jow Forums thinks that (((they))) are sending Muslims to Europe to destroy whites but they have another motive. We are to destroy each other. Feminism will take hold among Islamic women who are yearning for a little freedom and they will have their own sexual revolution and degeneracy will spread like wildfire throughout the entirety of Islam, just as it did to Christianity.
Screencap this, it will happen.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 14K)

I did. I'm not JIDF.

Muslims would say he was misguided by Iblis (Satan). Literally, quite literally, Islam is the FINAL word for EVERYTHING. Even science, in the most extremes of Islamic thought, you can explain the entire universe with the Q'ran. No need for gravity, evolution, modern medicine. What Allah gave you (through Muhammad) is good enough for a "perfect"/"pure" life. Being Muslim is the "natural" state for humans. Honestly, that's what they believe.

If you said that in KSA, you would be persecuted you know.

maybe by the Swedish and New Mexican legal system, but are you sure Nshalllahalllah mohammed al muhammed al ahmed al ahmad al jizzera el kebab will forgive me?

asking for a jew

Are you a paki? Quote from me:
>《La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah》

im going to start selling poisioned mudslime food to mussies in a farmers market.

will i get a cute brown wife if i do?

Attached: bum1.jpg (633x1024, 78K)

I know, they are morons. Its just funny to wind them up because there's no rational way to dismiss Joseph Smith's claims of divinity without invalidating Mohammed's.

muslims will be greater israel's shock troopers in it's conquest of the world , convert now.

pic related , muslims on their IDF swearing in ceremony holding their quran and the rifle with which their will defend israel.

Attached: CelaqBMWQAAoyxj.jpg (583x583, 72K)

Oh goodie, finally someone else who knows Islam too, question for you buddy, since you linked that DNA test, what's your religion, if I may ask?

>Nshalllahalllah mohammed al muhammed al ahmed al ahmad al jizzera el kebab will forgive me?
Yes Allah wants good servants. Islam literally means "submit". If you submit and worship as Allah intended you will be forgiven.

Also you should throw in some "bin"s (Son of, but I'm sure you know what bin means if you are Yahoodi)

Muhammad bin Omar bin Abdullah bin Ali bin Muhamman Al-Henzira Hamara

(last two words mean Pig and Donkey, good Arabic insults)

Saudi Arabia isn't our land. I recognise Muslim dominion over the Arabian peninsula.

See?

I fucking told you people. If you want Islam to survive you need to STOP coming to Europe. You're doing EXACTLY what the jew wants.

You could apply the same argument to Jesus, Moses, and any other Prophet. Muslims are fun to wind up though.

When I was in Morocco for a trip I went for a haircut and a shave. The barber was obviously Muslim, but before he shaved me he asked if I was Muslim. I told him no, and some other guy came in and shaved me. Apparently Muslims won't shave non-Muslims.

We will not be slaves of the Radhanites!

1 samurai is worth 627 million muslims

But they dont look arabs

Can you answer me please?

Just saying I know there are syncratic Islamic systems out there like in North Africa with "saints" (Walli or Wadi is the word maybe) and Derzi (Druze) and more. But in mainstream Islam, any Tengriism is not good.

Grow a beard, LARP as a jew or muslim. Its the final redpill

Derzi warriors are way better.

are you white passing?

kek silly kikey wikey we're going to slaughter you all in the most torturous manner possible, with the help of any subrace that wants to tag along. We'll even let niggers have a little fun; G-d knows they deserve some payback after all you've done to them. The funny thing is that by the eye for an eye karmic rules your G*d plays by, even the most inventive and creative lengthy methods of extracting the sum total greatest amount of pain possible from the hides of every kike on the planet won't come close to repaying your karmic balance from the holodomor alone.

Honestly it depends on what branch of Islam you want to join. If you really want to convert, ask a local Imam. If you do not have one where you live, you can still follow the 5 Pillars and be considered a Muslim.

>why haven't you converted to islam yet?
Because it's objectively false. The Truth is in Jesus Christ.

I will keep my moustache ( south asian style ) and be a sincere muslim.

Attached: 1535730032972.jpg (2560x1536, 1.33M)

Yes/No
People think I'm Mexican, or Italian, or Greek, or Jewish, or Mixed Black. I think I'm whatever people want to see in me. I should have joined the CIA, blended in nicely in many places in the world.

My skin is pretty pale for a Middle Easterner. My thick hair throws people off I think

a scum and a traitor.

It's a religion and a way of life.

islam will be fine, we're sending them because of their resistance to western degeneracy .
have you ever been in an arab country\town ?
well yea since they served in the army from day 1 and muslims are only slowly joining up.progress is slow but one day israel will become a heinleinian republic , once service is the social standard for the vast majority we can deny citizenship to all those who didnt serve .

pic related , IDF arabic sword battalion

Attached: battalion-of-the-sword-group-pic-640x400.jpg (640x400, 68K)

(From the Muslim's point of view): That's between you and Allah and you'll find out when your soul will be judged.

For now I will stop eating pork. I already don't drink alcohol.

Allah means god in Arabic. Allah to a Muslim could be Tengri to me.

jesus fuck you look like a slightly fatter version of my cousin

Attached: 428991.jpg (898x628, 102K)

Just you wait until they have control of the European nations with nukes.

Goodbye Israel!

Best nuke Mecca so they chimp out and get wiped out.

Honestly I could only wish that the Arab states followed Israel's example more. Look at human development, look at education, economy. It's all better in Israel. I wish I could fight with you lads, but having close ties to Syria I doubt I'll get into Israel without a full cavity search.

>but muh human rights
look at any human rights record of the Middle East and tell me with a straight face that Israel is worse than those. If a Westerner had to pick a MENA country to live in, Israel would be top of the list.

>he thinks that one muslim is worth as much as one Christian
they need to have about 3x the population to match Christians

>kike is ugly
No fucking way

Can I be an honorary pakistani and an honorary englishman too?

No Allah is not god. Il-ah is god in Arabic. Allah is his proper name. It's in the Shahada

> lā ʾilāha ʾill ā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh
> There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet.
La = Not
Ilaha = god
Allah = God

There's a difference. And mainstream Muslims would argue that.

it works islam works, white people will die out except for those who submit

It's Nigeria and SE Asia that are boosting it

Are you the Same guy who wrote this ?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-25-22-41-12.png (720x1280, 166K)

islam and israel are best allies , when they take over european nukes those will be added to israel's arsenal.
they will follow israel's example . the perfect demonstration for this is golan . they polled the locals and they didnt want golan to leave israel and join syria even if it was an option .
they are seeing that israel is better in every way and stronger then all their nations combined will ever be and if there's anything arabs respect it's strength.

when greater israel expands the locals will convert to favor israel just like the citizens of golan . arabs will prosper under israeli rule like they never did under any previous rule .

youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

Attached: 1482001465763.png (921x717, 40K)

It mean's "The God". Implying a True God. Tengri means "Sky, Heaven and God" all in one in Old Turkic.

From what America has given you, you might as well rule America instead of the Middle East, they deserve your rule.

002:136
Say: We believe in God and that which had been revealed to us, and that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make any distinction (Arabic: Nufarriqu) between any of them, and to Him do we submit.
002:285
The messenger believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers; they all believe in God and His angels and His books and His messengers; We make no difference (Arabic: Nufarriqu) between any of His messengers; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course.
A true believer makes no distinctions between any messengers of God

003:084
Say: "We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction (Arabic: Nufarriqu) between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will (in Islam).

Kikeshill gtfo, getting Pakistan involved with that would never happen as they have nukes of their own.

Maybe that guy living in britain was right: I'm already a muslim without changing my name or be circumcised.

>why haven't you converted to islam yet?
im too smart for islam

Attached: 1535731880499.jpg (977x448, 106K)

bibi already controls pakistan , last two goverments were puppet goverments .

Jews feel the need to control everything simply because they have no real friends only pets.

Btw, I wasn't larping, I was asking a serious question.

You guys seriously controlled Pakistan?

Also, is Judaism an actual religion to which people can convert to or is it a religion just for show on the outside and on the inside you guys sacrifice babies to lucifer and moolch? Serious question. Please answer.

>why haven't you converted to islam yet? its the future!

Because most Muslims are inbred retards.

both

Thanks. Can I get a list of your deities? And in the actual non-satanic Judaism, do you follow the Talmud or is it Torah only?

deity is god ,torah is a historical document , documents the history of the people . talmud is (more or less) a 2000-150 year old law book so most of the actual customs and laws come from there .