This could be big

Did threads months ago but shills killed them.

Hello, the school of my Brother wants to fuck up his life and I thought this is top Tier propaganda Material to redpill
People on brainwashing in schools.

>be my brother
>classmates saying to a "refugee" that my Brother insulted his mother
>"refugee" wanted to disfigure his face with scissors.
>my brother runs away because if he hit him his life would be fucked.
>Teacher sees them and "refugee" says muhh he racist and threatend me with knife.
>they call Police against my brother
>"refugee gets no punishment while my Brother wasnt allowed to go to school for 3 months and gets threatened by teachers .

Here is my idea: sending this story + pictures to afd members. Then sending it to the media and e-celebs.

>inb4 fuck off germanistan
Fuck oft shill this is an international war.
>inb4 not your Personal army
Fuck off its not a call for a Personal army.

Ignore Shills.

Will drop information about school when enough People are insterested.
>who will profit?
Probably the AfD
Archive of first thread pastebin.com/fB6XEbLa

Attached: Just get hit.jpg (2268x3024, 3.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

journalistenwatch.com/
amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B002IJIHDI/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all
youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why should we trust you?
If this gets big the school is going to sue the shit out of my brother and because I am trying to make this big i will get sued and might end up in jail for this.

Attached: Just get hit or you r racist.jpg (3024x4032, 3.32M)

pic 3

Attached: muh racism.jpg (3024x4032, 3.94M)

Teacher are the reason why some refugees want to kill my brother:
>be my brother
>get attacked by refugee with scissors
>school calls police because refugee said m,y brother has threatened him with a knife
>police doesnt find any knife
>refugee gets sued from police
>brother got suspended
>Teacher are saying to his class that my brother sued him
>some refugees now want to kill him
>after nearly 3 months my brother goes to school to get his school report (Zeugnis)
>in school he gets attacked by refugees (pic related)
>school says to him its not their problem and everytime I called the secretariat they hung up.

Attached: doctor.jpg (3024x4032, 3.11M)

They also tried to destroy the life of my brother:
>Teacher are asking his classmates if he does drugs(he doesnt)
>Teacher say to the parents of the classmates that my brother is doing drugs.
>they call my mom and said that my brother does drugs
>my brother messages a teacher on whatsapp and threatened her to sue her for verleumdung.
They probably tried to get the Jugendamt involved so the Jugendamt could take my brother away.

Maybe we could try to get Nikolai attention on this scandal. He can help with his AfD connections.

yea about that verleumdung
have you (or your family) talked to a lawyer yet
also yea i'm sure Volkslehrer would draw attention to this

Message stuff like Junge Freiheit.

best guess, try to send it to the gys from youwatch.
make a good summary about the whole happening with all the original papers and send it to them.
they cover the whole opposition and the mainstream media but they write own pieces to.
journalistenwatch.com/

Attached: 1511.png (409x409, 157K)

Go for it, make it big

tell everyone about this, eventually it will stick to someone and from there on it will spread like fire

Bump

This appears to be a massive over reaction on the school's part. Kids talk shit to each other all the fucking time; just take it to the playground and let them scrap it out.

Sorry, but if you still didn't solve this problem, you deserved it.

Just contact AfD yourself already. Go for it. We believe in you.

Attached: Marxists.jpg (580x960, 96K)

oh my gawd! are you encouraging bullying and interracial school violence?!?!

Will do this

How should I solved it?

Is it already 4 or 5 times when you promise to do something?

I remember the thread OP. I understand what you're going through. Best of luck and be smart about what and how you did it.

wow, i bet you are one of those 30 year old boomers to talk like that. nu-pol and young kids tolerate violence, unless it is one sided, and against the right.

I remember this

Attached: 1527427754054.jpg (326x261, 18K)

Keep us updated.

We want to know how this plays out.

Do you have a lawyer? I think this is the next logical thing to do before making any more claims or getting any deeper.

Wrote the, they didnt answer

I says your brother threatend to beat up other pupils infront of the Klassenkonferenz and then reserved himself the right to violence in every upcomming conflict?

Sure that your brother isnt just retarded?

I need help from Jow Forums to get contacts to make this big. Wrote AfD and some politicians and nobody answered.

don't talk to politicians

Thx I am trying everythin to get this big

Kill the shitskin

Learn to read

Where did you write?
To whom?
Show it.

So that you can write them that a "troll" wrote them, right?

OP pic first 2 sentences after Begründung:

I believe you what happened but seems like he chimped out because of all this and know they are gonna nail him on those statements alone.

Oh yeah, I remember people already told him to do that last time.

>this far into thread
>OP still hasn't give the name of his grünversiffte derangierte Lehrerin
how are we supposed to find nudes and send our "regards"? wtf

That's what he's doing. A true Mexican intellectual.

If you are not a troll, then there is nothing to fear.
I'll send them the same thing, that you sent.

What country of origin is the refugee from?

Brother, I will leak name of school + name of the realitätsverweigernden Lehrer after this gets big. If I leak it now Antifa is going to call them destroying everything

Don't worry about them.

I think Iraq or Iran

can you even be fremdenfeindlich if the school is full of arabs?

Got it. Do you know how to get yourself some caustic soda?

Here, OP.

amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B002IJIHDI/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

This is something a shill would say

Best of luck.

Reminder, kameraden - it is your duty to expose behaviour like this as much as you are able to do so. You may suffer for it, but such information is the only remedy to the lugenpresse. Stand tall.

Im not going to build a bomb lol

That's not for bombs. Say you're making soap. Or bread. But throw it in the motherfucker's face. It'll work.

Thx brother, I try my best to make it big.

Bump

Its interesting to see that when I posted this thread on monday shills were on full force but on friday or saturday evenings there are not significant amount of shills

Also if you are lurking, you can help making this big just by bumping this thread

Pls dont let this die

Bumping for justice

I'm starting to think that you're using pol to make contacts with right wing in Germany, maybe your whole story is a lie and you're just a lefty provocateur.

Or not. But where is the continuation of the story?
Time goes by, but there are no updates:
Where is the lawyer?
Where are letters to politicians?
You talked about e-celebrities, did you write to them?

Bump do it

Bump

Im sorry you have to deal with this. Bump

I already outed you as a shill. If you're not shilling: my brother changed school and I was thinking if I should really try to get this big because they're going to sue me.

English, mother fucker!!

>they're going to sue me
for what though?

Bump
Let it be known there atleast some true germans left in the world.

teach those sand niggas to be nice

I'm from the future OP and I have a message for you.

STHAP!

Here's a picture of your brother from the future for you. Let him experience the pain. Let it mould him. Let it shape him. For he is the savior of the volk.

Attached: 119505258-resize-56a48cf15f9b58b7d0d78193.jpg (768x504, 75K)

For öffentliche Rufschädigung.

Just change schools and report them to the school board/ monitoring authority in Germanistan

Bumping for justice

Hello Officer Frankfurter

Go shit on some currywurst then eat it, no one's falling for it.

I saw it two threads ago and you didn't answer my questions.

Fucking die, Britain.

This is what needs to be done OP . It's the only way.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU

Ah you are Mr.post everything uncensored to confirm that your are not psyoping, right?

ok 'let's get someone sent to jail' shill. Go shit in your mother's cunt.

Who gives a fuck if he goes to prison? You Brits have no honor at all. I wish the Irish would kill you and take Britain over.

I mean unless you already did something outside of Jow Forums you shouldn't be that worried as it's going to be a tough case to prove that you did that
also I think it's time that you realize there is not much pol can do
the media wants to have things from the horse's mouth
at this point if you're actually are being afraid of a lawsuit consider some german centric forums
and contact(spam) volksleher and ask him if he could help you

>hey guys let's become literal terrorist chimps with acid attacks
>that'll totally help AfD

Honour isn't being a fucking savage like you and your friends in the cartel, Pablo. Go eat beans then fall asleep leaning against a cactus you dopey fuck.

pol can help. So many people lurk here and the chance is high that one of them has some contacts

No, I'm asking clear questions
>Where is the lawyer?
>Where are letters to politicians?
>did you write to e-celebrities?
Why do you avoid them?

>thinks I'm Mexican.
Wrong. My people, the Irish, aren't cuckolds like you. Look at Conor. He's fighting a fucking Muslim. One of the biggest fights in history will be an Irish man vs an Avar. Your people don't do fuck all besides lick ass, bend the knee, and take shit on the chin like the weaklings you are.

You need to make an infographic that breaks down the case, simply, with the images you posted. If you want Jow Forums to give a shit it has to be easy to digest. Post in any threads about german stuff or any general rage threads with 'look at the fucking shit I'm going through' etc. Let it pick up momentum in other threads, don't keep starting your own. Also go for twitter personalities on the right in particular alt-right/alt-lite (yes, I know).

>my great-great grandmother's name was mary and I live in Boston therefore I'm irish
>hurr durr OP you should go to jail for 10 years and abandon your brother to fend for himself because I'm mad
>oh and also give the media endless headlines about 'far-right extremists' at a critical point for AfD in germany

Ironically I'm half-irish and descended from the O'Neils, tiocfaidh ár lá

You're retarded, that is all.

Attached: Woody Allen what s this shit I'm reading.jpg (462x524, 101K)

I will do this thx

I am not going to answer some questions to make sure I'm undoxxable

Am I supposed to be impressed? My family has a golfing empire in the United States. You probably have heard of us, we are the world's largest manufacturer of golf clubs. And you're just some shitskin peasant who could die at the snap of my fingers.

That's nice, Pedro O'Rodriguez.

Attached: that's a lovely cuckhut you made yourself, dear.jpg (800x534, 161K)

Don't listen to that butter teeth having punk.

Keep talking like that and I'll take a Big Bertha to your fucking head.

OP, I've got a better idea. I'll buy you a plane ticket and you can disfigure this British pussy.

How much is a ticket from Germanistan to Carbombshire, UK?

>world's largest manufacturer of golf clubs
Pahahaha ok so Callaway (never heard of you, gold is a shit game)

>based in Carlsbad, California
>commiefornia internet badass

And most hilarious-
>Last name: Callaway. This interesting and unusual medieval English surname is of Norman French origin, and is locational from a place called "Caillovet-Orgeville" in Eure, France, and is derived from the Old Norman French "cail(ou)" for a pebble.

So you're not even irish. Ahahaha

Attached: Trump laughing.jpg (284x177, 5K)

Common misconception that us Callaways/Kelways/etc are French. We're not.

>Surname was first found in Gloucestershire where they held a family seat from very ancient times, some say well before the Norman Conquest and the arrival of Duke William at Hastings in 1066 A.D

Get fucked, peasant.

>MY DAD OWNS MICROSOFT! HE CAN AND WILL DESTROY YOUR HARD DRIVE AND REPORT YOU TO LAW ENFORCEMENT!

Okay Mr Callaway...

Attached: 1525816265431.png (422x460, 318K)

>emerged as a notable family name in Gloucestershire where they were
recorded as a family of great antiquity seated with manor and estates in that shire. By 1185 they
had branched to Wiltshire, then to Devon, and had also established an important branch in the
county of Dorset. This name flourished in the south western area of England for the next two
or three centuries. This family were Royalists during the Cromwellian period. They
participated in many of the battles including the siege of Bristol.

My family probably owned yours, faggot.

Attached: 1527185095111.gif (533x300, 539K)

Best of luck, with Merkel still at the wheel you will need it.

So... you're openly admitting your family has a 1000 year old english surname and saying they come from an area of england, but you are still somehow irish?

This is fucking hilarious.

Attached: john lennon cackle.jpg (490x600, 29K)

OP wants Jow Forums to help him since he can't help himself. I gave him advice which no one liked so fuck it. If his brother dies, it's Germany's fault for being cuckolds and diversity loving faggots.

Wow , fastest reply Ive ever gotten on Jow Forums! Someone must be MAD!

My family is French , moron.

Attached: 1526001637928.gif (280x250, 2.59M)

This isn't even just a refugee problem, schools everywhere pull this shit even in non-politicized stuff
They just love troublemakers and hate honest students who become victims

>he's still further establishing his 100% english pedigree
>he doesn't see how he's just annihilated his own argument

10/10 best laughs I've had for a while you larping cunt

Attached: john lennon amused.jpg (306x423, 38K)

A relative of mine works for CNN. Catherine Callaway, news anchor for the Cable News
Network (CNN). Are you sure you really want to piss me off?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>use your bitcoin
>place hit on refugee
>
>
>oh, I'm done