Teen plays music on San Francisco train gets the shit beaten out of him by two white guys

kron4.com/news/bay-area/video-shows-men-trying-to-throw-teen-off-muni-train-over-loud-music/1409532109

In San Francisco a teen was riding the train and was playing his music so loud that two people decided to beat the shit out of him and kick him off the train and you can hear and see people in the background hardly doing shit to stop it, what the fuck is wrong with California.

Attached: 2D054673-D746-4E57-B513-22666783A502.jpg (1242x1455, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nx6FRSemW38
softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/193834/whats-the-best-practice-for-naming-uploaded-images
reddit.com/r/sanfrancisco/comments/9bvx52/man_shoved_put_in_headlock_on_muni_declines_to/
youtube.com/watch?v=DoupF3SBT9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he deserved it
fuck off

Very excited to see "SFPD Does Not Press Charges" with zero explanation as to what the exculpatory evidence might be.

>Image id

They should've taken his wallet and reported him to ICE

>But We Wuz Kangz

>he deserved it
>fuck off
i will second that

God dammit. Now I have to expand every image before shitposting. Thanks, Joan.

This makes white genocide worth it

kek. if normal white folks are capable of this imagine red pilled army of white dudes.

Attached: GettyImages-3355013[1].jpg (820x550, 56K)

>actors act on train
:thinking:

typical white liberals who probably "celebrate diversity" while summarily ejecting it from public transport when they actually encounter it

What the FUCK is wrong with white '''''people'''''? Why are they so violent???

Attached: muhbumpstocks.jpg (800x500, 51K)

So much for black superiority, who the fuck can't handle 2 geriatrics?

Attached: equality.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

I am appalled that the other people on the train didn't join in and beat the shit out of this annoying faggot.

I'm fine with this. Fuck people who think everyone else needs to be subjected to their shitty music.

>White men try to do something to stop the denigration of their day to day life
>Actually stand up and "be the change that they believe in"
>Are told by citizens to, "just stop" and "leave him [perpetrator] alone"

Our culture will not die from outside influences. It will die because we have traitors within our society. Some of these people act directly against the common interest. Some of them act indirectly through cowardice.

>Pic related

Attached: 1416615478748.jpg (960x564, 165K)

SAGE

Thot status:

[X] Patrolled
[ ] Not Patrolled

Attached: headlock.jpg (395x472, 43K)

kek

>t.newfag

jesus. that was fucking insane

If only there was a board on Jow Forums where you could ask what the significance of a GUID filename for an image is

Lmfao

I was in the ER a few weeks ago in the waiting room, sickly old people all around and some guy just sits down and starts watching youtube vids about marvel movies full blast on his phone. He should have got the shit kicked out of him.

if only this happened to the retards that did this at my school

Where's the video of him actually getting kicked off? from what I see he remained on the train the whole time, and boy they were aggressive as if the kid was walking up and down the isles spitting in people's faces, how loud was the music? Ear rape from a 120 watt amp? where was the enormous amp? was it just from his phone? cause those don't get very loud, with the given information I'm on the kids side.
Absolute violence, kind of frighting.

based and red pilled

Attached: 1466277670962[1].jpg (300x300, 18K)

What did she do to deserve that?? That was awful.

It would only have been funnier if the faggot was hit by a train as they chucked him out.

Just another day on Muni. Fucking Muni:

youtube.com/watch?v=nx6FRSemW38

You posted this in the other thread too. You seem concerned

do you retards not see her throwing the match at the guy she just bummed a smoke from?

Fpbp

Undecided on this one. They could have asked him to turn it down, and I guess if he told them to fuck off or something then violence would be okay. But if they sperged immediately then it’s the old guys that are mainly in the wrong.

is everyone meming or is this sam hyde

Attached: 1535242759218.jpg (664x568, 37K)

>no one to press charges
Without evidence of harm or a victim there is nothing to prosecute.

good. people who blast their shit music on public transportstion are cancer.

Hi, Joan. Lose weight.

I want some old racist guy to mess with me, I will stab him in self defense.

full video please

They'll have to deport him if they investigate.
>looks here you have a warrant Mr. Sanchez, so if we turn a blind eye to this train incident you can continue to vote illegally

lol like the nigger that filmed it would release that

Stupid Nigger. We dont let niggers in our homes, what makes you think we want to let them in our heads on the train/bus?

small dick virgin with 0 self awareness plays music on loud speakers to be annoying, probably got asked to turn it down too

lmao what a fuckin loser

Attached: 1535258094202.png (500x474, 69K)

Also the kid looked like a guido or something, not black

I didn't see that, good for the guy then

I am always concerned when anons fall for schizo boomer memes because they can't into computers. Almost every thread at the moment has somebody popping up saying something about GUID filenames.

Attached: 884D9622-A4AB-47E3-BC85-168DC9F1B0A1.jpg (640x533, 71K)

Found the foreign born middle easterner in Netherlands.

based

How does he keep getting away with it?

Jewess.

kek

say whatever you want, but dumbasses blasting their music on public transport are pretty annoying

we sound like "get of my lawn" guy, don't we

He’s a fucking spic who cares what kind of bean he is

please stop with this faggot shit.

Attached: 1535739510443.png (990x848, 43K)

Jow Forums is for gays

Attached: 1535313818573.jpg (750x1000, 136K)

Yeah, we got it you're using a bot script to generate random file names so you can spam Jow Forums with the same pictures

>i normally use GUID filenames
kill yourself

what makes people think thos around them want to hear the music they like. its inappropriate and rude. more people should get their ass kicked for that

Nothing surprising. American goyim must be segregated to ghettos and concentration camps from the based intelligent and polite American Jews.

fpbp

Attached: 1517340993037.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Understandable. It's really annoying when people play 'music' loud on their freaking phones.
I don't use public transport, but my cousin always tells me about Turks in the tram/bus blasting their crap out loud.

HOL' UP, HOL' UP.

Is this the same San Fransisco that won't show videos of assaults on BART because it's almost all blacks and Mexicans, and they don't want to expose people to the truth, but when it's a white guy they show it?

>blasting your own choice of music in public spaces

Disgusting. Good for those two guys. Wish more people would have the courage to shut these obnoxious assholes the hell up.

Checked. I get off on these. Sadly I think I watched all of them on youtube. Equal rights = Equal lefts. I would show up to fight antifa I'm one of the few men that will bust a bitches lip. The only sad part is then I'll have to fight 5 of "our" guys who are just dehydrated beta faggots.

>((anna sterling))
i love how the video is edited

could already see this how it played out

,"niggas iffy UH"......gets thrown the fuck out the train

Jane Donovan data mining thread.

Attached: CB6AA5D2-4EDC-40CA-B0DC-D91C136514EA.jpg (700x700, 241K)

for shitskin pajeets rather, I can't post there knowing that the majority anons there are shitskins

unironically this
it's always nigger music too

no video no brains op

Attached: IMG_0849.jpg (600x507, 113K)

No, it's just stuff I've got saved and didn't rename, though I agree you could do that. A GUID just means it's a unique filename, a lot of webdevs do use them as a matter of course eg
softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/193834/whats-the-best-practice-for-naming-uploaded-images

fpbp

Blasting music is a challenge to people. He probably thought nobody would dare to mess with him.

You have to go back

I live in the bay area, and good. I'm glad. Nothing is more annoying than some cunt getting on the train or bus blaring ghetto fucking noise. They're looking for a fight. They want you to tell them to shut the fuck up so they can feel justified starting a fight.

People who go looking for trouble usually find it. Fuck him.

I know right?!
Why didn’t they fucking help get him outta there!

what the hell happened to louie anderson?

joan donovan looked disgusting--footlong subway sanwich protruding--in her throat before the camera. Very very disrespectful.

hah, even redd*t is siding against the little shit
reddit.com/r/sanfrancisco/comments/9bvx52/man_shoved_put_in_headlock_on_muni_declines_to/

The noisy little shit got a valuable life lesson, Joan.

I wondered what he'd been up to. I was having a real horrible day thanks man. Any time I'm feeling down I'll remember you're out there giving some little skater shit a headlock on a train somewhere. *sip*

Fucking wah.

oh my god. do these men need to make bail for assault? i'll bail them out literally right now if they do. jesus fucking christ thats great.

this is literally every white cityfag with an IQ over 90's wet dream, only capable of being topped by someone pulling out a gun and just fucking killing the annoying piece of shit.

also, Joan fucking kill yourself you data mining pig faced ugly degenerate

You have to go back

SONG HE WAS PLAYING

youtube.com/watch?v=DoupF3SBT9E

the flip side is if some white man was blasting a Hitler speech or some shit and the same thing happened these same people wouldn't say a damn thing. the reality is non of those libfags complaining probably even give a shit about anything other then it was white people beating a non-white. The context doesn't matter at all to a libfag

Playing loud music on public transport is like saying "fuck you" to all the other passengers.

I've taken that exact streetcar (N judah) and it's generally pretty peaceful towards the ocean. Some shithead blasts his music, disturbing the peace while you're trying to get home after work, you bet he deserves a beat down.

> get hypersonic directional speaker
> play tekashi69 at 130db at sleeping basedboy
> he is Woke

Attached: hypersonic speaker.jpg (175x221, 9K)

Attached: B44FAD35-6EA0-4CBA-A02C-32CE67B5F034.jpg (600x600, 46K)

NIGGAS IFFY UH GIBBY GOT THE STIFFY UH

Attached: EB6D1526-EA7C-4969-8FA1-CA47737904AD.jpg (540x960, 92K)

Why do shitskin subhumans use "racist" pejoratively when literally every single shitskin subhuman is *extremely* racist themselves? Shitskins, literally all of them, are very very racist. Are they simply emboldened by kike and liberal agitprop, that they think they can use the term to slight white people?

Some phones simply name files by GUID. Your post is stupid. If you wanna ID an image just use a cryptographic hash.

if he was listening to the new Eminem track i would have done the same thing

>fag still in mouth
impressive

this

Attached: pol PSA.png (851x324, 120K)

Nobody's pressing charges.