I don't know guys, this poll seems a little biased

twitter.com/snarkfriend/status/1035091871058587649

Attached: thispollisbiased.png (1551x1151, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/30/brown-u-pulls-gender-dysphoria-study-worried-that-findings-might-invalidate-perspectives-transgender-community.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twatter deleted all my accounts for me, I guess I'm a NO

american degeneracy is something to be studied

Furries are like gypos, they don't have a nationality

most of it comes from the US, though

160k retards on twitter voted yes.

Remember this the next time you see a stupid post getting retweets, it's the same people that think cutting off your dick makes you a woman.

>most of it comes from the US, though
Make no mistake, the furies have a serious toehold, but some anons are fighting back...pic related

Attached: furry_con_gassed.jpg (1200x960, 245K)

Transgender is a social construct

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/30/brown-u-pulls-gender-dysphoria-study-worried-that-findings-might-invalidate-perspectives-transgender-community.html

Attached: 45F9AA7A-2D23-4D2D-9030-65AA7745C36B.jpg (1708x2046, 264K)

Hahahaha holy fuck I didn't know that's how it happened

I love that "loaded questions" have been replaced by "loaded answers" as a new logical fallacy in the wake of social media.

>look everyone i'm a mentally ill degenerate
>1 million RT's, 2 million likes

>1 million RT's, 2 million likes
Phone posting has killed the western world

>Be JIDF
>Scour twitter for random tweets to push your agenda
>find one
>post it on Jow Forums
>try to social engineer
>can't because the goyim already know`

Isn't it funny how these degenerate tranny kikes that post on Jow Forums have to fabricate twitter bullshit in order to push their agenda?

Plus, the poll is put up by a furry.

I didn't post this to agree with it, I wanted you bros to mock it with me.

welcome to the west, we're killing ourselves and here's why that's a good thing

>the poll is put up by a furry
If a xir fury wears a male wolf suit but cuts off it's dick, what gender is it?

Attached: typical_PT_Cuiser_owners.jpg (300x295, 34K)

Yes

Attached: 1511525197858.jpg (640x640, 30K)

You posted this because you're a tranny faggot that is trying to social engineer people into accepting you sick degenerate fucks. You guys sit in a discord coordinating your degeneracy. Every day you retards post your disgusting tranny bullshit and all it does it expose the fact you people are subhuman filth.

But I hate trannies, pathologically

No you don't. You are a tranny. You only posted this thread so that the twitter post would be visible in teh catalog so whne people look they'd be misled to believe this has a ton of support when it's just astroturfed bullshit.

You people are losers.

Mad, for no reason.
You are literally mad over trannies.
Go clean your room.

I don't know who's the jew anymore

Delete your Jow Forums account if you think traps are gay. If you think they aren't gay reply to this with your best Alex Jones face.

Trans women are women you oppressive bigots. Gender is fluid and its normatives are a social construct. The bigots who don't want to let oppressed people into their clubs are like the white racists of the 60s. I see pol has one thing in common with TERFS; trans-hating exclusion and segregation.

Attached: Self-Made_Man_(Norah_Vincent_book).jpg (220x334, 15K)