Why do you never post proof?

pakistani here living in birminghan, been lurking this board for a few weeks or so and all i can say is ur a bunch of anti-Semitic idiots, none of you post proof of this 'grand conspiracy' to replace you, you all just rage at each other like morons, you want to know the real reason why whites are disappearing and fading out? because impotent little bitches like you sit at home playing video games instead of having sex with women, pussies like you sit at home on boards like this raging at each other and praying for revolution when in reality you'd be the first to hide when shit hits the fan, that is why immigrants are 'replacing' you lol, we have game and you don't, you sit and get fat and sip on energy drinks whilst we fuck your women, nothing to do with jews, infact jews if anything are the moral backbone of europe and always have been

also before you say it, i'm not a muslim anymore, i'm an apostate, so i've assimilated, now what? i'm just as english as the next man idiots

Attached: 1528189655899.jpg (281x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newfoodeconomy.org/climate-change-nutrient-decline-zinc-iron-protein-study-2018/
marketwatch.com/story/california-wildfires-could-increase-by-50-by-2050-beaches-fully-erode-report-finds-2018-08-28
carbonbrief.org/rising-co2-levels-could-push-hundreds-of-millions-into-malnutrition-by-2050
weather.com/en-IN/india/news/news/2018-08-29-ganga-water-food-insecurity
indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/around-50-million-people-in-india-to-become-zinc-deficient-by-2050-thanks-to-carbon-dioxide-increase-1327558-2018-08-30
science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Day of the rope will come, you’ll be first to go.

(you)

>muh day of the rope
what you gonna do fatty, eat me? fuck off lol

You're part of the problem. Go back to Pakistan

You got me. I’ve been bamboozaled

>You're part of the problem.
how? i'm assimilated, my parents weren't born here but i was, now what? i've never even been to pakistani except once when i was 6 years old to visit relatives
not surprised, pic related

Attached: 1517947513690.png (218x231, 6K)

dude why you even boter

Saged, go back to Pakistan

Great bants. Still saged though.

>We've got more game than you white boi
>Muh dik

Mad about all the bleaching Osama?

We burgers wont but the hungry cannibal sand people occupying londonstan will definitely raid your home, rape your wives and then eat you alive as they dine in hell. after all, wouldnt want the meat to spoil when you can just starve the prisoner to death in labor camps. Nazis ate der juden when the trade collapse came beyond an iron minted currency curtain of a psyop you poos and pakis have been decieved into buying off globalist kikes who want to replace whites as god men among slave labor into the abominations of onions goys with pale skin black hair mongoloid features in the proud blonde race of the north who remembers beyond the eclipse and veil of time better than the reptilian overlords. If you thinky speech confounding you lack the iq requisite to antagonize my thesis and the silent prerogative of a minority report against the collective say "tan" pee pol of chan peons like (you). Why even come to the anglo board. Back to hentai pedofantasy land for you weevil anime weebs of a yugi yuri revenge against the christdom alpha chad. Toonworld references and ayylmaos are kike infested

On a lighter note most of the people here are insecure as hell. I agree with that one.

BirminghaM mate. Fuck off home

>im just as english as the next man
Your sole presence within UK borders sparks controversy and ideologies (extreme to the point of wanting to deport/genocide your phenotype) among indigenous brits.
Perhaps you should take that as a little hint that perhaps you're not quite the englishman?
If you keep living in denial you might have a rude awakening before you dangle off a lamp post - something you might as well prevent by fucking off back to pakistan

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_1928_sieg_heil_hail_to_victory_salute.jpg (353x473, 22K)

Go enrich pakistan nigger

Proof?

What the fuck you think this is, some fucking airport novel plot? You think that out there there's a USB drive on it with the *real* Protocols on it, just waiting for Wikileaks to publish it?

Idiot.

Proof is only proof when it affects you personally. Start investigating. Find the questions you can't ask, the information you're not allowed to have, or are even supposed to be aware exists.

These days, you can have video generated in real time with facial movement and following of speech. You could make a video of a world leader calling for genocide against and it wouldn't be proof of anything.

You're expecting real life to unfold like a film, with everything neat, complete and understandable by people with a reading age of around 8.

I imagine the reality of a modern world and western civilisation must seem very confusing to you.

Help us spread british values in Pakistan, you are the best suited for it.

So what kind of proof would you accept?
There are some people who are parroting, but then there are other people who are looking at whats going on, correlating that with the effects that are being seen, and with the history of the people involved.

What it reminds me of is when newspapers wouldnt sugarcoat things, they were dry reading that said "this happened here today, that happened over there last week" and it took grandfather an hour to read it all and digest it. The proof was in the investigative work reported but it was not presented in any clear concise conclusion, the Reader had to make that determination for themselves.

Anybody who does that regarding whats currently going on gets labeled as alt-right and discredited. But what if thats the Proof that you're looking for?

I suggest you go look up www.unz (dotcom) because they have alot of lengthy regular articles about all of this shit, and most of those articles use references. And alot of what is said is matter-of-fact, non-speculative. They get DDos'd on a regular basis so they check browsers.

Attached: wow an fire.jpg (320x320, 14K)

you have to go back

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Your parents were born in Pakistan and yet they left that place. Do you know what that means? You could move too.

Can I be a muslim without changing my name or getting circumcised? ( Serious question )

Everything is being based around 2050.

newfoodeconomy.org/climate-change-nutrient-decline-zinc-iron-protein-study-2018/
marketwatch.com/story/california-wildfires-could-increase-by-50-by-2050-beaches-fully-erode-report-finds-2018-08-28
carbonbrief.org/rising-co2-levels-could-push-hundreds-of-millions-into-malnutrition-by-2050
weather.com/en-IN/india/news/news/2018-08-29-ganga-water-food-insecurity
indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/around-50-million-people-in-india-to-become-zinc-deficient-by-2050-thanks-to-carbon-dioxide-increase-1327558-2018-08-30

Well, why the fuck is this happening?
science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming

Global warming/climate change has been shoved down our gaping neck holes for a reason. It's all been known what the effects of this grand solar minimum will have, something we haven't seen for centuries. The next few years are going to be interesting as the UN 2021/2030/2050 agenda is implemented, coincidentally at the same time all this is set to occur.

>pakistani
Kill yourself you fucking sand nigger