Guys, I don't want to fucking die

Guys, I don't want to fucking die.

Attached: 1477467513438.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVXCr6upWUo
theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/31/rebel-leader-alexander-zakharchenko-killed-in-explosion-in-ukraine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this about the upcoming false flag in Syria?

No, it's about the false flag, which has already happened in Donbass...

Maybe you should have chosen to not be born, retard.

True

I'll marry you Op, move you out here, and dress you in pretty dresses. When I get home I expect dinner in the oven and you to be face down kitty up or I'll beat you bloody.

Ok.

Well most of us are paying attention to the international confrontation which will happen in the coming days so control your mind and quit being edgy for no good fucking reason.

Maybe you shouldn't have allowed NATO in your country

What happened

It's better than this place, unless you didn't accept Jesus and go to hell.

What happened?

i watched a show on one of your prisons there. you guys seem like nice enough people.

Try /sci/. They are the only ones that seem to actually give a shit AND know HOW to do it...

However, what would I know? I'm just a pirate.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVXCr6upWUo

Attached: X.jpg (436x326, 42K)

oh shit i do :D

You cant choose to be unborn or born either way, you fucking dumbass.

Attached: 1533937547037.jpg (775x1115, 323K)

theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/31/rebel-leader-alexander-zakharchenko-killed-in-explosion-in-ukraine

Smoke DMT
/thread

Good news and bad news. You're going to die, and be alive forever after you die. Er, for you, right now, that's actualy bad news and worse news.

Maybe get a new worldview.

Can't /thread yourself, faggot.

You sure? Because a lot of people here are extremely proud of being born white.

lad

just find Jesus real quick before you head to Donetsk to tighten the noose in the ATO

or desert

we know you do you retard, it is evident in your very everything we can read from this one specific post

Only way to be alive forever is by accepting Jesus as lord. Time to repent OP.

I want you to.

This also this

>just find Jesus real quick before you head to Donetsk to tighten the noose in the ATO

Solid advice.

>Guys, I don't want to fucking die.
hate to break it to you, user, but you's gunna die. except that fact and then you can begin to live.

Not true at all.

To not accept Jesus as Lord is to be forever alive in hellfire. Sure hope you don't believe in annihilation.

Based and redpilled

WELL DON'T. YA FUCKING FAGGOT

Maybe b you should get out of my country surrender-faggot.

Shit's about to go off. Europe is no longer reliably under the US nuclear umbrella and France isn't about to end the world over Poland. Russia's posturing to blitzkreig Eastern Europe any minute.

I'd get the fuck out of dodge myself.

>mfw the internet will die and leave no evidence of your existence and all the shitposts you made

Attached: 1535379962298.jpg (228x221, 23K)