Men's fixation on young women is another sign of masculinity in crisis

Roasties BTFO!!! topkek

theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/18/mens-fixation-on-young-women-is-another-sign-of-masculinity-in-crisis

Attached: Nastylooking+vajayjays+look+like+roast+beef+sandwiches+hence+the+term+_a9db4fe6bbc2d4060e81711570463 (616x462, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ff0ou
archive.is/OUU5Z
archive.is/6SFUu
youtube.com/watch?v=BKA9g7Ow4VY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't give clicks to this thot. (((Journalism))) is dead.

KILL KILL KILL
NO FUCKS
NO MARRIES
DIE DIE DIE

it's a crisis of women, the only hope a man has of finding a good one is to get to them before (((they))) do

Keeeeeeeeeeek!

Attached: 1535742901915.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

Top kek the salt in that article
>REEEEE STOP WAITING FOR THE NEXT GENERATION, I'M STILL AVAILABLE

Attached: 1419474901717.png (193x260, 111K)

>WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?

debt-less, tattoo free, virgin.. why is this so hard to get? Also, bring back the dowry.

really makes you think

Attached: 1525115010476.png (793x810, 403K)

mmmm yeah no sorry i'll just wait a couple years to see what those 18 year olds feel about liberalism

It's almost as if women peak at 16.

>Also, bring back the dowry.
That feel when you start to understand why arranged marriages with dowry were a thing and why they did it so early in the nobility

Attached: 1500162248874.jpg (783x590, 82K)

This is a trick to get men to date woman with dried eggs. Typical Jewry.

Arby's = good
Roasties = bad

The roasties are never asked to answer why a man would want a woman who had slept a large number of men. I am starting to realize that women evolved blindly selfish thinking as a way to keep their children safe from predators. That also means they can not understand the world in a rational way.

is this article implying that the 16th-19th century didn't have real men?

>To be beautiful is to be young.
>Men are attracted to beautiful women
Wowe such complicate.

It's a big part of it. Women are hardwired to be exploited by infants, and as such, juvenile arguments are the very ones they respond best to.

Yep. They're an evolutionary dead end. It's not our fault they fell for +their+ tricks.

what a cursed existence women endure, led by the nose from one worthless irrelevant cause to the next, always running from the sands of time, then the ones who aren't chosen by a worthy mate spit venom at younger more attractive women until they reach the acceptance stage.

Attached: 1314737019076.jpg (380x247, 63K)

>person of X group tells people of Y group how they should act
Trash

Woah, tnx for that redpill.. just amazing realization. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

Get a cat, roastie!
And then proceed to die alone!

Nice prose!

Fuck those specific centuries my guy. Its implying literally since the dawn of human civilization.

WE HAVE DA MEATS

younger girls are less spoiled

most 30 year old women are barely holding their shit together, fat slags who can't even cook properly for themselves, they're fucking useless with 0 personalities and the little part of them that's left masturbates to Game of Thrones

if you hook up with one of them they'll try and financially trap you with a baby and a soon as they have you on lockdown they end up getting even more fat, by the time they're 40 they need to take vacations to Sudan to find romance and guys who'd fuck them

But why are they so bitter?

Tldr:

Men find single women more attractive and crazy women are better in the sack. No shit Sherlock

Attached: 2_feature_1600x900_mercury.jpg (1600x900, 435K)

Ahhh the infamous Crypto Jew. Some can pull it off...and others...well...

>Men's fixation on young women is another sign of masculinity in crisis
When were men never not fixated on young women?

Attached: 414WJgBKDUL._SX355_.jpg (468x430, 36K)

What a stupid whore.

Attached: io1_500.jpg (404x278, 33K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1509373632059.png (646x762, 613K)

> Stop chasing young untainted pussy REEEEE

I remember 10 years ago people were making predictions about the mass wall impact of millennial women and how that would manifest in society. I didn't anticipate just how entertaining it'd end up being.

I'm talking to a 21 year old middle eastern woman that I think I'm in love with. If things don't work out with her, I'll go after 18 and 19 year old grillz until I'm 40 years old and then I'll marry an 18 year old. Fuck roasties.

Attached: beautiful browner 9.png (814x619, 1.05M)

Ikr. It's always been this way yet she makes out it's a new thing.

Once again feminists refuse to acknowledge biology. Men like women when they are at their most fertile, ie when they’re young.

And the only one worth banging is the redhead.

> men's fixation on young women is another sign of masculinity in crisis
> but don't worry about those silly pedophiles! they make cool media!
> these logical realms together form sound logic

???

Young is one thing but untainted? These days? Not a chance, you've got a better chance of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Attached: 1531938882371.jpg (400x612, 303K)

Fair point. The only worthwhile wives I've ever met have been brown. Sad state of affairs.

Hahahahaha

>implying I'd ever want serious relationship with anyone under 30

Most men desire younger women for purely sexual reasons. Most men that are smart don't wife any women before the age of 28 a the latest, and contrary to popular incel opinion on these boards, women can still be scorching fucking hot in their 30's and even 40's if they fucking take care of themselves. The butthurt roater that wrote this piece is obviously a thot who aged out of young thot desirability and can't handle it.

The sound of the impact is still ringing, and it's music to my ears.

>men’s sexual desirability peaks at age 50, women hit their prime at 18.

what crisis?

Who is also the youngest of the four.

>sassy
>sophisticated

Why do roasties think men care about these qualities? I want one that is caring and loyal, that is #1 quality plus being young.

Breaking News: Men prefer attractive, young women

>I'm ready now to settle down with a nice provider. Come and get it boys!

Attached: always thoting.jpg (1500x1380, 406K)

>men don't want roasties who whored around in their twenties and have nearly barren wombs
>wanting a younger woman who won't give you retarded kids is surely a sign of masculinity in crisis
fuck, I hate the guardian.

>sassy
Translation: bitchy

>sophisticated
Translation: feel entitled to expensive things

>"measure up"
lol ok roasties, keep praying for that rich guy with a girthy footlong

Attached: AuthenticChart2019.jpg (815x645, 245K)

yea, I'd say this type of thing too if I was 35 and single with no children and nothing on my resume except feminist think pieces. it's not that men exclusively find young women attractive, it's that the more mature women worth actually being with are already with someone, and the retarded roasties left over would rather whine and call men pedophiles with fragile masculinity instead of looking at themselves and addressing whatever it is about them that turns men off. women refuse to be proven wrong by anyone.

Attached: 1524258773769.jpg (1005x1008, 329K)

Because that is what they want in a man and think the same applies the other way around. It doesn't.

Funny how we're hardwired to not go after women who will produce retards thanks to dried up ovaries.
I guess patriarchy made it so.

>I-it's because young woman are WHORES
>Us...I mean, most females age like like wine!
Yeah bullshit lmao most men would take an educated girl in her mid to late 20's as a wife over a woman in her 30's any day. Keep telling yourself that isn't what most men think though.

Crusty old spinster women will be boycotting Arby's next. Now that I think about it, do women even go to Arby's?

Yeah I was thinking that. Men also do the same thing, like thinking women put looks above everything (elliot rodger would be a good example). Really a big problem.

>people are reading the Guardian than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast

HEY GUYS SCHOOL ALMOST OUT IM READY FOR THIS THREAD TO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

I politely disagree with that assessment.
They don't want sassy men, for instance.
They like those words because they're non-threatening attributes, to other women in the group. "Sassy" isn't competitive. "Sophisticated" is a feel good word.
Find a slim woman that isn't overly short, with decently shapely hips and big tits. See how much they like Those aspects of a woman being complimented.
If she's not slutty she's going to be "plastic."
If she is slutty, she's a bimbo.
Add some fat on her gut, she's golden to the group. Because they're threatened.

>no archive
Fuck off retard.

saved

what are these creatures?

>I'm talking to a 21 year old middle eastern woman that I think I'm in love with. If things don't work out with her, I'll go after 18 and 19 year old grillz until I'm 40 years old and then I'll marry an 18 year old. Fuck roasties.

but that's the problem that produces roasties. You are not supposed to fuck around until 40 and waste 18 year olds on your way there.
Pick a young woman now and stay with her.

fat

Attached: 192FA0C9-C792-4AE5-8C46-E8D2FDAFEE51.jpg (1075x4000, 935K)

Since OP is a homosexual.
archive.is/Ff0ou

>9 inch girth is considered perfect

This. Save some for us dudes in our early to mid 20s, some people want to pick one out early.

That's a man baby

Basically this. I was dating this girl when I was 23 and she was 18, we got along great and had been friends for years. We broke up after her first year of college because she became a hyper sjw feminist and all we did was argue constantly.

might just be an inbred jew wench

Attached: hard truths for women.jpg (752x2048, 538K)

Women can't choose. It's you the one who have to choose for them

It's the minimum for women to feel pleasure

Well unless you're Macron.

yep i lost my best friend in the same way, from 13- 18 we were super close and she was genuinely great and then uni happened....

You guys need to make up your mind
Do (((they))) want whites to die out or produce more whites to have more slaves.
This Jew shit can be amusing but also tiresome

No rule without exceptions, I never claimed nature was without fuckups.

kek I knew she wrote an article whining about being middle-aged. Only a few months ago, too.
archive.is/OUU5Z

Attached: ss (2018-08-31 at 04.32.04).jpg (637x321, 55K)

The Guardian redpilled me.

It prints such nonsense that I started cross checking its stores, particularly around "refugees" a couple of years back.

My best friend is in this situation. He already broke up with her but he still wants to keep taking to/seeing her.
>she has a kid with another man
>she wanted an 'open' relationship
>constant virtue signalling and non stop drama irl and on social media
>any attempts to calm or reason was met with fury
He fessed up to me about the open relationship shit and it was so painful for me to break it to him that I already knew. I knew the kind of girl she was just by being her friend on FB. He's not political at all either so he's extra confused.

Attached: 1526438761136.jpg (418x472, 205K)

Alright, I'm an E ticket ride

Fuck Roasties. I'm gonna make roasties until I'm 40.

Attached: IMG_1085.png (758x631, 205K)

>he did the breaking up
>but now they're both considering getting back.

I know, they're pretty pleased when you stop punching them

archive.is/6SFUu The archive, thank you very much.

What would you guys define as a 'roastie'. We should establish some parameters.

>sassy

Oh how I hate that word.

>2% of the worlds population is white
holy shit is this true?

Even choose it;s only for them to decide "i don't get the excitement anymore", "the flow is gone", "i need some space". Meanwhile she's been banging a friend or someone you know behind your back for ages.

this new and summer is almost over

I know, i was just trying to be humorous and take a jab Frances so called glorious Emperor while i was at it.

Who cares what these old roasties think.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKA9g7Ow4VY

Attached: 1531073436908.jpg (1490x809, 486K)

By 2100, 80% of the world population will be arab / african muslim.

I guess I need to find a way to get a 14 inch long 9 inch wide dick for my wife.