Seriously

Really Trump people? This is /yourguy/?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31-15-21-25-1.png (720x667, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/inside-snctm-the-mysterious-los-angeles-sex-club-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is a God

Attached: 1522349147090.jpg (3500x2263, 926K)

>Giving a fuck about what an unfunny pedo comedian says
Really liberals? That's your go to guy?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x136, 144K)

S O P P I N G P A N T I E S

They will never admit trump think they are stupid
And trump know his supporters will swallow every drop

Your thread life expectancy is low because of this
But don't worry, november is coming

Attached: 574543.png (1229x322, 29K)

Trump admitted his followers are so blind he could shoot someone and still have followed

remember when this piece of shit was unironically stumped when a former CIA official was calling for less aid to Isreal and couldn't come up with a response for "why should we" when he asked why we shouldn't give them aid

>the 'conomy is booming, i don't care
that's their main argument

Fox News is really bad for your country too
I watch them a lot, for laugh or to see their eyes when they knowingly lie for money (promoting books defending trump for exemple)
they know how stupid most of america is and don't care if their work undermine their country
And they feel vindicated because what they say is not journalism, it's "opinion"
Shep smith is one of the last guys with integrity over there

Fuck you Bill Maher

This whole thread is still central. Fuck off, 6 more years. Womp Womp nigger faggots

Attached: womp-womp-5b2e83.jpg (780x438, 53K)

Based

He could, provided it was one of you. In fact I'm waiting impatiently for him to order the shootings. It's a lonnnnng time coming faggots.

daily reminder that (((Bill Maher))) is a member of SNCTM sexclub which also has ties to NXVIM and their pedo chile trafficking shit

businessinsider.com/inside-snctm-the-mysterious-los-angeles-sex-club-2018-1

Attached: snctm.jpg (646x431, 93K)

>pedo
Evidence for your bullshit right wing lies? No? Thought so.

Attached: 676778.jpg (653x367, 237K)

he's /ourkike/ you fucking nazi

Trump fired Comey because Rosenstein recommended it. He was also personally upset with Comey, because despite Trump's requests, Comey was refusing to publicly say that Trump was not under investigation (even though he was privately saying so). Then there was his request that Cory be handled lightly, which again, Comey refused. I imagine there were other things as well, but in general it was because Trump was getting tired of Comey not doing anything he requested.
The leftist meme that Trump was trying to shutdown the Russia investigation holds no merit, because axing Comey does not somehow stop or even harm it.

OH NO BLOORMPHT IS TRULY FINISHED THIS TIME!!!

womp womp

he's right though. id still support him if videos emerged of him shooting liberals. id like him even more actually. i literally want trump to become dictator unironically, i mean it