Éire/pol/ - The Nation Survived Another Week Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/krZEfzKAhD4
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Gqesb2A7

Headlines │ Ceannlínte:
>Minister says new Garda Commissioner is not an outsider
rte.ie/news/crime/2018/0830/988528-drew-harris/

>Opponents of rural post office closures fear economic impact
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0830/988436-an-post/

>Protest over lack of Irish Sign Language on RTÉ
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0830/990580-sign-language-protest/

>President's swearing-in to clash with Armistice centenary
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/presidents-swearingin-to-clash-with-armistice-centenary-37265833.html

>Gender incentive for local elections 'too soft and slow'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/gender-incentive-for-local-elections-too-soft-and-slow-37265837.html

>'We must never lose control again' - Paschal Donohoe vows to balance books in Budget
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/we-must-never-lose-control-again-paschal-donohoe-vows-to-balance-books-in-budget-37265793.html

>SF income more than £1m in 2017
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-45270294

>541 days of no govt in NI
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-45169397

>Belfast Primark fire
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-45330801

Attached: BlessingOfTheTricolour.jpg (1248x1600, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

(Eighth)ch.net/eirepol/catalog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gdpJtHAfliI
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/9bo45u/wake_up_hungover_from_a_night_out_open_your_eyes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are ya lads! What are you all drinking tonight?

Attached: Gerry Kinneavy.png (999x720, 1.15M)

First for
MARIOS A NIGGER

bump

Story lads

nuthin much, s'craic with you?

Water, you?

>that pic
>meanwhile in modern day dublin
Where did everything go wrong?

Attached: 1498514901419.jpg (1080x1080, 759K)

Dublin

Ah fuck all now,
Gonna have a few cans you know yourself

Paul Clarke is a Feckin Nigger

Attached: Virgin Paul Clarke vs Chad Justin Barrett.png (2518x1024, 728K)

Water of life.
Hope its not tap water youre drinking, thats basically like drinking oestrogen

A while back this

Was it too British?

second of September 1945

Attached: 1489954011386.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Hope everyone has their Irexit tickets.. Nothing says Irish Nationalism like riding on thr coat tails of the Brits

Attached: 0_IMG-20180829-WA0157.jpg (700x376, 48K)

still is

True no I dont, but every man has a feminine side at the same time

being contrarian with the english will doom us all.
it is the single worst thing about this country

A pint of water

I'm sick lads

We got to pick ourselves up and move on. Forgive but never forget.

Sick in the head

basically, but too many sinn fein types around the place
still, have to account for the fact that there is not really a choice when it comes to a nationalist part in mainstream knowledge

Death to traitors!

Attached: Death to traitors.png (1600x1001, 835K)

Is Celtic DNA like the Mazoku?

Whats your honest thoughts lads? For my Gerry Kinneavy meme. With or without the confetti?

Attached: gERRY kINNEAVY Confeti.png (999x720, 1.16M)

How bad is Dublin these days? Is it Londonistan tier yet?

I think the confetti is a bit much. Nice glowing eyes meme. We'll need one for whoever replaces Paul Clarke too

Have a (You)
You've earned it

off back to UCD soon lads, please include me in your prayers.

Stupid Amadach Virgin to lead a coup and Baste Barret axes him. Fucking kek lads

Trump is coming to Ireland in November, business

Lads he's coming

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-210508_Gallery.jpg (1079x1597, 439K)

Who are your picks for the president lads?
Sharkey is literally a based black man and pure meme material.
Wants to stop mass immigration and (((foreign aid))).
He's probably my pick.

/eirepol/ board on Infinity Chan for Éire Jow Forums users. We need to organize and having our own board will be a good start.
>Éirepol board (actual address marked as spam)
(Eighth)ch.net/eirepol/catalog.html

Main Functions:
>Jow Forums by the Irish, for the Irish.
>Backup for when Éire Jow Forums General threads on Jow Forums have low traffic and slide off the board. Pinned General Thread updated daily with news stories.
>Non General Threads can last because there isn't high traffic like Jow Forums.
>Info Dumps can stay up for very long and pdf files can be posted.

Attached: 1534313645962.png (300x225, 117K)

Ha ha transfer from UCD just 2 weeks ago. Fuck that concrete dump, full of blacks commies and D4s. Get out while you can user

good riddance

Attached: clarkeniggers.png (961x581, 1.29M)

Imagine the salt in (((Dublin))).

Attached: Kek.png (378x357, 70K)

it's like any other capital in Europe just smaller

Lazers are the new glowing eyes

Attached: Lazers are the new glowing eyes.png (1017x577, 667K)

Ehhh......

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-210836_Chrome.jpg (1080x1583, 599K)

Worst part is they'd be our primary voting base if we didn't want to deport them

youtube.com/watch?v=gdpJtHAfliI

I would vote for sharkey but only as a last resort, and because of accelerationsm.
to be fair though, i aggree with him more that all the other candidates put togethor

Topcheck

Attached: original.jpg (328x500, 40K)

>Homeless Nigerian-Irish man has to fuck people to survive.
The memes this election are going to be funny as fuck.

Buzzing, hope he makes a speech like Obama did so we'll get to see him

Good point he'd at least get the message out and the media would jump at the chance to cover him
Right now their tactic is to ignore Sharky as a black man wanting a white Ireland breaks the narrative but if he's The President they can't censor him

Gemma O'Doherty is someone I'm thinking of voting for too.
Media is keeping quiet about her and she is running to fight corruption in the government.

I would definitely vote for Sharkey, as for eight chan I don't really see the point, its not like we have an awful lot to talk about, half the time there aren't even any threads up here.

You know they're going to protest him, throw literal shit at him and shout over anything he has to say. Why would he bother he's not stupid don't get your hopes up

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-211944_Chrome.jpg (1078x1668, 209K)

The Irish media are clever like that. They copped on to the fact the media coverage got Trump elected do no it's blackout tactics.
So if they don't like an idea they don't/can't scrutinise it anymore so they just make sure the public don't even hear it.
A very good sign /ourgirl/ is with considering

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-212322_Chrome.jpg (1080x708, 305K)

Even though he has a hotel which brings jobs to clare and helps the economy, and they did nothing about drone striker Obama when he was there. This country sickens me to the very core.

Right now we should be planning on how to get her name out there and have normies aware she is running when October comes.

They'll see she's Pro Life and run a mile only hope for her is the last referendum will energise Catholics who didn't vote in it and pray to God that the leftist sit comfortable in victory and forget to turnout for the Pres election

hy isnt baste-Barrett running?

It's hard to get some threads to last when Jow Forums has world wide traffic.
Our own board will allow us to organize and keep track of important info.

Don't know let's tweet at him and ask

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-213339_Twitter.jpg (1080x593, 126K)

Most people that voted Yes aren't so pro abortion they would ignore her because she is pro life.
Not everyone that voted Yes is a rabid lefty.

Late to the party but what do you make of this Deidre Jacob business lads

True but they're idiots who listen to leftists and I doubt they'll have the time for her.

They just vote for Higgins again because "oh he's a passionate speaker" or "shure what's he done that's wrong" or just because they can't mister an original thought outside of the group conscience.
Just sheep who'll vote incumbent rather than bother to think out the future of the nation.

President doesn't do much, he can run for the dáil and be our spokesman on the ground.

It would be fantastic if he gave NP a shout out

You are forgetting normies don't trust media and government.
The corruption is obvious to everyone and people want someone to fight it.
The abortion issue is pointless to even bring up because the 8th is already repealed and the President wouldn't be able to undo it.

Latest status on the NP civil war lads?

I know I can just see the spin and shitlib arguments already "she's behind the times we need a president focused on the future"
"hatred of elites is a far right tactic" "she has a a fan base of angry young men, shes basically Trump" etc.

Some beer I've grown quite fond of called James Ready 5.5 and a delicious bottle of Makers Mark bourbon.

He did it for 'Britain first' so you never know

James Reynolds and Paul Clarke had to be kept apart at the last meeting. Fists were thrown but none landed

trump is coming
its happening boys
i'd say he'll go west and stay away from shithole dublin

If they use those narratives normies will think they are retarded.
Ireland isn't America and people are getting sick of the nonsense.
I know Yes voters that absolutely hated the hyper lefties celebrating the Repeal.
They thought it was disgusting and that neither side should have made a celebration out of either result.
The abortion thing got people to pass because of the hard cases.
There was no middle ground. Just two extremes.
Abortion for any reason or no abortion for any reason.

Bet the most controversial farmer in Longford would have ploughed throw that dublin cunt. Who as mentioned above is probably a virgin

Savage if he did but that Britain First thing was an accident and he got raped in the polls for it

Would that really be any better? I'd imagine Munster and Ulster would be the best chances for a positive crowd.

Aye, took a few men to hold James back. He's some unit

That's not my experience at all
Could just be Dublin people but everyone I've spoken to about politics seems to parrot "ver batum" progressive talking points with a general apathy towards consequence or they fence sit to try and look like they're putting more thought into issue then they actually are and end up following the heard.

Nice

Attached: 1487383830892.jpg (3555x2198, 708K)

>Dublin
It's always been a hot bed for traitors.
They used to spit at IRA soldiers and give the black and tans food.
Dublin is where the majority of our problems comes from.

Even my granny in Galway is getting stupid and just blindly trusting RTÉ
Ik sorry if every post I make seems blackpilled but I really don't have hope for this place anymore and after the Jim Jeffries interview I want to make every descion is air tight before we act on it

I'm from Cork. Everyone I know is red pilled on Government corruption.
My nan is massively red pilled and I'm pretty sure she can instantly spot bullshit.
My parents are gullible but still not fooled by the abortion propaganda.
Even my lefty brother who didn't vote but said 'It's a women's choice' is red pilled on trans shit and says trannies are mentally ill.
You'd be surprised how many people can get wise about stuff.

Has Galway become worse than Dublin when it comes to SJW shit.

real change does not happen when people become redpilled, but when people become able to say what they really think without worry.
it may take a while, but the faster they push it the more people will wise up to it

I would say it's only better because it's on a lesser scale than Dublin but otherwise it seems so

not quite that bad. getting there though

Attached: 598b51.jpg (736x491, 52K)

Maybe it's just Cork but nobody is afraid to say what they think.

Kek
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/9bo45u/wake_up_hungover_from_a_night_out_open_your_eyes/

Ha no it's fucked mate

When was the last time it wasn't fucked?

fucking kek
i hardly have an image to describe how funny that is

Attached: 1488372177242.jpg (549x395, 25K)

No one where I am is afraid to say what they want.

l've been to both london and dublin. London is way worse, but that doesn't make dublin good.

>the salt in the comments
my sides

Attached: ag gáire.jpg (486x593, 49K)

Hilarious

Attached: 1534614936645.gif (500x400, 999K)

"Paging Paul. There has been a spill in aisle 3. Bring the mop please. Then afterwards please unclog the customer toilets. Some farmer lad with a Longford accent destroyed the place and walked off laughing."

Attached: tesco.jpg (291x464, 44K)

they are seething, if they act like this down the road when the NP are more popular we have this in the bag

"I'd fucking punch him out lads", they couldn't punch a hole in paper

I'm 6'2" and big
Saw a skinny gay looking lad on the bus with a repeal sticker on his bag and a badge showing a Crusafix with a line marked through.
Sat down beside him and played "The littany of the Saints" loud as possible through my headphones.
He stood up to get exit the bus and I just ignored him.
He didn't have the balls to do anything so he sat back down.
For three stops he stood up to get out and not once de he attempt to push through or move my leg in any way.
Looked over after the fourth stop to see him staring disponadantly at the floor. Verge of tears of autistic fit.
Finally let him out and as he moved passed he muttered something like "small minded"
Yelled out on the bus to everyone "what was that" and he ran as quick as possible down the stairs and out the door.

These faggots have more issues than mental patients from the 1950s.
Don't forget that and remember they will never do shit if you reveal your power level when they don't have a crowd of friends around.

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-225431_Gallery.jpg (705x356, 179K)

"....and then everyone clapped"

GO HOME YANK

Dweebs going to dweeb.

The important thing is to bully them into submission. Their defeat will turn to more anger, into more faggotry. The normies will truly see then.

They take politics way too personally. Being like that can't be good for your head.

Attached: pepepe.png (150x150, 7K)