Germany Yes - boy (10) raped by primary school pupils

bz-berlin.de/berlin/kind-10-von-grundschuelern-auf-klassenfahrt-vergewaltigt

during a school trip
the teachers had no clue of the incident. Two fellow students hold the victim down. The main perpetrator had already shown behavioural disorders.

They already had threatened him over the day: "We're going to fuck you today". But he didn't say anything. At night it happened. Two hold him down, a ten year old raped him.

Only 1,5 weeks later a friend of the victim approached a social worker of the school. The school is in a ghetto area. Constantly violence. Even first graders have little respect for teachers, speak in slur language. Every seventh child dosn't visit school regularly.

In presence of the municipal councillor and class teachers they mutually decided: No perpetrator will be allowed to visit the school again.

For the both 11 year old co-perpetrators (a Syrian and an Afghan) they found places in other schools in other areas of the city.

Attached: education senator.jpg (768x432, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bz-berlin.de/berlin/kind-10-von-grundschuelern-auf-klassenfahrt-vergewaltigt
youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs
nytimes.com/2018/08/30/opinion/race-politics-whiteness.html?action=click&imp_id=591131955&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This bitch Looks like a poor mans mistress T

Damn, i hate Berlin so fucking much.

Attached: 7618B0E6-1383-4542-920F-317EA79A9A49.jpg (600x800, 68K)

>bz-berlin.de/berlin/kind-10-von-grundschuelern-auf-klassenfahrt-vergewaltigt
I don't see the issue. The child has been culturally enriched.

muslims seem pretty gay even though they throw fags off skyscrapers

Attached: 1532490936701.jpg (600x524, 43K)

10 years old
in europe that means to still play with legos and go mad over batman
10 year old shitskin
let's rape some ass
wtf?

Attached: 102121.jpg (363x421, 16K)

more like germanystan
dont become another dead nation like UK please

youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs

they are animals
and the government imports them en masse to replace the native Europeans

We need a worldwide final solution for these scum

It can't go on like this.

Attached: 1381164111611.gif (680x703, 71K)

This is the World mutti Merkel created. We, the rest of the europeans,thank the german nation for fucking up Europe three times in the past 100 years.

hot

Attached: IMG_22.png (500x566, 165K)

>behavioral disorders
Yeah, it's called being a Muslim sandnigger.

Attached: 1535461519859.jpg (640x460, 67K)

No shits were given, probably not a german kid

Attached: bgs.jpg (359x482, 98K)

Can I get a tl;dr version?
WERW THE RAPISTS GRILLS?

you think the system is fine if it lets children get raped? next time it will be your kid
you should hang your officials

The keyword is segregation. Berlin basically is a shitskin habitat, whoever sends their kid to a public school there had it coming.
Christian school and safe you are (not the catholic ones though)

Attached: strandurlaub.jpg (800x621, 188K)

In European countries, specifically DE and SW, refugees lie about their age by about a few years to maximize benefits. So in this situation, two of the boys were confirmed to be Afghani and Syrian, one also having lived in Iran. Despite claiming to be "10" they were likely 13, and they held him down and anally raped the victim.

>Berlin
Was the girl German? If not, then I don't care.

Sick fucks

Not even a girl lol. Fucking 10 year old arab homosexual rapists are running rampant in Berlin. What the fuck has Germany come to?

learn to read, hans. there was no girl

nigga I've learned german for 2 years, you better get your ass up and read that fucking article and be grateful you can fluently know multiple languages

I wonder why parents don't chimp out. In fact their children are in massive danger just for going to school depending on the school.

This kind of thing is horrible, but if it does happen, I hope the parents were the ones welcoming refugees.

Sounds like the boys who did it had to have learned this behavior from somewhere.

Were I in charge of the investigation the parents of the perpetrators would have immediately come under scrutiny.

Ten year olds of any race or culture don't have a natural propensity for anal rape, but they do have a propensity to mimic the actions of adults.

See where I'm going with this?

And of course, this approach ensures punishment, the child is taken away and put into care and the families that would produce such children get ripped apart and put on the sex offenders register.

oy vey you fucking goyim its totally natural for 10 year olds to openly rape each other you anti semite fucking white scum

the rapist was afghan too

>bz-berlin.de/berlin/kind-10-von-grundschuelern-auf-klassenfahrt-vergewaltigt

Afghan Orklet was very likely a Bacha Bazi himself.
>Muslim Culture

Attached: Bacha Bazi.jpg (1360x1200, 147K)

>For the both 11 year old co-perpetrators (a Syrian and an Afghan) they found places in other schools in other areas of the city.
So they got moved schools to a new school that doesnt know their sadist rapists? With the penalties most europe gives rapists its almost like the gov WANTS white people raped regularly.

Attached: sweden rape penalties.jpg (778x488, 81K)

>no beard, allowed to fuck
>no homosex

Praise to allah

Attached: 1483893909643.jpg (600x787, 90K)

Afghan and Syrian, Oy Vey! Shut it down!

how about you no-nut faggots actually do something about it then

>11 year old and already rape
fucking chads ree

They are going to school for "special" kids, let's see how that turns out

They rape the special kids?

>10 year olds
I’m guessing these guys were actually 22

more like they are raping each other until their anuses bleed like girl on her period

>found places
The little bastard will 100% reoffend and should be deported with his family.

It's okay bro we are in this together this time. I've got your back.

Knowing one was Afghan was all I needed to see. I served in Afghanistan and child rape, specifically male on male, is the norm. If you are a little boy, you will get fucked, probably by your own family. The women are all kept under lock and key by their husbands and fathers so boys are used for sex. It's absolutely revolting and these are the people we're bringing to the West. And if you're wondering how Islam allows gay sex, that's not a problem because no one in Afghanistan can read, so the Koran says whatever the village imam says it says.

I would, but I am a disempowered member of the underclass with no influence over society - let alone things that happen in Germany.

We have to be realistic about our power over the world we live in.

All many of us can do is affirm that we know right from wrong.

This guy gets it
We will have ghettos full of subhumans just like in the US

Germany is ruined

afghanistan is known for this kind of pedastry. we've all seen the dancing boys docu and the reports from u. s. soldiers being told to stand down when they find one of the local bigshots raping little boys and ask for permission to go in and remove them

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Little German pink buttholes getting raped by big arab cock. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aye, that was the angle I was chasing down, I've seen documentaries on that sort of thing.

Of course, telling them to pack it the fuck in and taking away their kids would be "rayciss".

We're all too familiar with how easily the police and lawmakers are subverted by fear of even the accusation of racism.

I don't even blame the ignorant backwards feckers for being ignorant and backwards.

I blame the politicians who let them in and then tolerate this behavior.

>"We're going to fuck you today"
The fact that two 10 year olds said this to another 10 year old boy is honestly unfathomable to me and says so much about their "culture". Mudshits are just vile, savage beasts and a plague to humanity. I seriously hope that the victim was at least one of theirs (mudslimes) but I doubt it.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious. Also, literally no party in Europe talks about kicking the shitskins that are already here out, they only talk about LIMITING immigration. Shows that if voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it. AfD, Sweden Democrats, Salvini, they're all controlled opposition. However, obviously it's better to vote for these parties than the other ones. Honestly Europe needs a serious civil war where at least 99.9% of the shitskins here (or preferably worldwide) are brutally murdered.

thanks for once again proving mutts are the most cancerous posters on this site, which one is you?

Attached: 1535733614634.jpg (2048x1536, 382K)

Thing is we're a much smaller country and this will turn us into a third world nation. Redpill every baby boomer you meet from now on because your life literally depends on it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-214606.jpg (1440x855, 354K)

>just let the little savage faggots get away with it

Figures. Typical liberals.

kek, this tho
How the FUCK does a 10yo ass rape someone he cant even get a boner no?

there's no law and order in germany mate
nobody is concerned about order and security

>Berlin
stopped reading there. It's the one place in Germany where I actually agree with the far left and say: Bomber Harris do it again

Attached: 1480545958917.jpg (1137x640, 42K)

They are not animals. Show me the other animals that gang rape their children. They are malevolent.

>For the both 11 year old co-perpetrators (a Syrian and an Afghan) they found places in other schools in other areas of the city.
>a Syrian and an Afghan
>they found places in other schools in other areas of the city.
wtf. what kind of fucking admissions department would accept these disgusting immigrant fucks? i thought i couldnt hate german government anymore than i do, but wow, that level has increased 10 fold. all the german citizens i
have met have been really nice, but your government, your fucking government and its system are fucking disgusting. i feel sorry for you guys. i guess this ones going in my
>merkels achievements folder

This is the suspect.

Attached: Qf19lOB.jpg (550x366, 173K)

it’s just like before nazism.

Chemnitz happenings where a surprise though. Maybe people really are waking up. Media cannot spin shit like this happening forever.

you made me laugh, rabbi

Hot is there a video about it?

finger ?

fuck off

Left boy is hot as fuck

I don't want to get banned, someone post Gheorghe the webm with the little british kid blowing the paki in the car.

It's all part of the plan

nytimes.com/2018/08/30/opinion/race-politics-whiteness.html?action=click&imp_id=591131955&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

kek

I have seen it and its pretty lame.

Why do you thing Islam is so brutal?
Mohammad implemented all the retarded rules and gruesome punishments because without them sand niggers would just spend all day raping each other to death.

the one on the right looks like a child version of jimmy saville

Yeah definitely the next chapter in this insane timeline.

Attached: FB62FFAF-5C9F-4903-B7C9-986476181B99.jpg (960x573, 209K)

Attached: have a seat.png (449x620, 211K)

This shit will only get worse, you must stop them from spreading or let them destroy your society

>anit-white times
I dont even need to visit to know what they post

Attached: V76860nv9hAM.jpg (502x839, 116K)

Damn, even in the biggest ghettos here Like Detroit, Camden, Baltimore, ect 10yr old niglets aren't making other niglets their bitch yet. Congrats Europe, you looked at the problem we have with niggers, and set out to out do us.

Attached: 85658586.jpg (970x646, 35K)

>and these are the people we're bringing to the West

thanks to sub iq retards like you joining up to destroy their countries for no good reason. go kill yourself

The one on the right could pose a chick is he is more hot.

and nothing will happen. love this country so much. I hope it just burns down quickly. I cant watch it anymore

Post more hit boys pls

Attached: Finn-Wolfhard.jpg (1000x1479, 509K)

lol, you let them in.

>literally *blocks your path* vs Audi
my sides

are you guys really this underdeveloped now? boys get boners from much younger age

the wonders of diversity and multiculturalism

Attached: race[1].jpg (337x480, 29K)

What?
Why muslims are a bunch of faggot?
And why nobody is killing them?

>"""10""" y/o fudgee
any source with pics on this yet
not taking the bait

Attached: Y8kI1mF.jpg (500x293, 16K)

In Chemnitz there would be riots, in Berlin probably no one cares

was the victim white?
if not, who cares

I bet their are something like 20+

They are killing them, but did you see how fast they breed and spread?

these afghan childrens have nothing to do with original afghans. they are second or even third generation ones

Really looks like it's the other way around, islam makes people go batshit insane.

Attached: Iranians.jpg (781x600, 103K)

No, I'm asking myself why there aren't spontaneous militia Death squads.

nah kids do stupid shit and when their parents and elder siblings are trash they will imitate them
as the other guy said, something not quite right with the parents if the kids actually go through with a fucking rape

They are coming into Europe as invaders, retard. The US bombing their countries is just a taqqiya excuse, if the US wasn't bombing them, other mudshits would be. Also, what about the million times before they have tried to invade the west since their religion's inception? Was the US bombing them when they were at the gates of Vienna with their armies?

because family means fuck all in europe , pull this shit in any second or third world country and there will be blood lol

Do you think they rape each other since they are kids?
Something like their cousins/uncles/Brothers?
What of a disgusting culture.

It's really not enjoyable and does not add a richness to our lives.

>didn't even get prison time or deportation
>simply sent to another school
I think it's getting to the point that we might as well nuke Germany alongside the middle east.