Is it just a COINCIDENCE that the best burger and chicken sandwich chains in the country happen to be Christian...

Is it just a COINCIDENCE that the best burger and chicken sandwich chains in the country happen to be Christian conservative companies?

Attached: https_%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2012%2F03%2Fpolls-in-n-out-burger-vs-chick-fil-a-1.jpg (620x413, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WFShWY4dMOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All fast food is nigger food you retard.

and not publicly traded either

Attached: 1-La-Baroness-De-Belamy-e1535552940465.png (300x300, 166K)

>Not liking Chick-fil-a

Kys. Chick-Fil-A is Jesus's chosen fast food joint.

Try again buddy

Attached: five-guys-burgers-and.jpg (550x413, 41K)

>In-n-out
best
more like baby's first non-world corp burger joint

Can confirm, 65% of fry cooks are indeed named Jesus

kek

Shame that In N Out will never franchise in Mexico because you barbarians would never be able to uphold their standards.

>Chick-shit-a
>Good
They fucking suck. They overcharge their food and give you hardly anything. If I want expensive chicken I can buy some custom special made tendies from my local grocery store and get a mouth orgasm for the same price. Also I'm banned from the store, because I asked the cashier girl once for what sides she had and she started flipping shit because she thought I asked what size she was. Also also a bunch of faggy numales and stacys run it, it's hardy "christian" if only corporate are christian.

Privately owned.

So they dont have to capitulate to quakity standards to boost revenues.

Public companies are litterally satan.

T. Gigantic cock-sucking faggot

Attached: 1528737862690.jpg (485x351, 43K)

Christian Zionists are as bad as Jewish Zionists and should not be trusted.

I like ordering a triple stacked cheeseburger and large fries. Too bad about the price though, I'd eat there a lot more if it wasn't so expensive. The only other restaurant that gives you a decent amount of food for that price range is Panda Express.

Maybe if it was half the price. Their prices drop it at least one full tier.

Overpriced and overrated.

1/10

This. Poorfags can't afford a delicious burger from Five Guys, and it makes me buy them even more

Attached: WELLLOOKITTHAT.gif (245x190, 448K)

Of course not. They still hire whites, they aren't obsessed with staffing a full store of minimum wage blacks and Mexicans

In n out pretty much pays employees twice as much as somewhere like McDonald's

>Also I'm banned from the store

Spotted the fag.

Attached: 1533321464929.png (1033x657, 798K)

>things that have literally never happened, the post

You suck.

>Zionists
>not publicly traded companies

Pick 1 dumb nigger.

What about Mcdonalds? Why does everyone hate on the Big Mac?

t. Lives in a state where In N Out doesn't exist.

The problem is there are better burgers for less, and I could easily make a better burger for way less. Five Guys is a great simple burger. If it were priced according to how basic it is, it'd be high tier. As is, its value is primarily based on it being the closest option.

Because it tastes like ass

Thats drunk food, my personal choice whenever I go out, get hammered and ubering the way back to get a snack.

I'm not making this shit up. Bitches be crazy, and white knighting soibois don't help. There's a reason I avoid them like the plague, apart from overpriced scraps of food.
>some cunt getting eternally triggered a non-chad seemingly asked for her size is gay
Oh. Okay.
Love you too honeybuns.

really makes you think

Honeybuns sucks too.

Because I'm tired of having to walk past 10 pan handling niggers who make a living outside the door just to pay too much and wait too long for shitty food and then if you manage to unlock the bathroom door in time to not shit your pants from food poisoning it turns out there's a dead hobo in there and you're lucky to not get needles stuck in your dick.

In-N-Out is totally overrated. People from California won't shut up about that shit, but in reality it's mediocre. Chick-Fil-A is good, no doubts there, but neither of them can stand up to Fuddruckers

You are all a bunch of Reddit nu-males. Do any of you know what it is like to kill something and eat it? Fucking cucks.

>five kikes
Kys

Literal dog shit compared to In ‘n Out.

Leave it to the American like one McDonald's over the other because they think its "conservative (pro Israel)

>t. faggotfornicatorian

Does fishing count? I gut and fillet it. Never been hunting desu. Want to desu. And fuck off, really the only time I eat fast food is when I'm hammered.

>HIV+
>the post

It's a thread about which burger shop supports Israel more
What do you expect

Nope, I live in the South.

ACTUALLY THINKING FUDDRUCKERS IS GOOD! AHAHHAHAHAHA!

Meant to put "DESU" after hunting

wtf? T.B.H*

Fuddruckers is solid.

Eat at a real white man's restaurant. A white man eats at the dinner table.

Let it be known. McDonalds fucking sucks.

Oh, you're THAT kind of californian. Gross.

>I've never been hunting
>I caught a fish though
I bet when you reeled in the fish you screamed like a girl and had to get your wife's boyfriend, Tyrone to unhook it

Burger + fries + drink + "free peanuts" your total comes to $57.43.

Go back to r*ddit

A WHITE MAN STANDS AT THE ORDERING COUNTER AND SHOUTS

PUH-RAISE JEEESUS!

UNTIL A MIRACLE OCCURS AND HIS FOOD IS DELIVERED UNTO HIM

>thatll be $50.00 plus tip.

A real white man gets up at 4 a.m. to go kill animals and process them for eating and storing.

your right I did, I guess going out on the boat and catching mahi-mahi and grouper all day is cuckery. KYS faggot.

>In N Out
Is it really that good, I've never been there

>Gross

You sound like a shitlib.

people dont want to be thinking about butt fucking when eating. thats a scientific fact

Wasted digits...
Kill yourself

ummm.... ok!

Same here in Northern Ireland. Best bakery in the country is conservative Christian.

Tried an Ashers Swiss roll for the first time a few weeks ago. Best Swiss roll I ever tasted!

Attached: ashers+web+graphics+templatelogo2.jpg (1000x667, 487K)

The Chick-fil-A in my town literally ran the McDonald's across the street out of business. That's why they hate them. That's why they protest,

No, it really isn't

animal style ftw.

Attached: 1534892745106.jpg (1200x720, 182K)

>*going out on tyrones boat that you bought for him and hooking fish for Tyrone to reel in because you're too weak
Fixed it for you.

If you havent hunted you're a faggot

no
fpwp

ALL FAST FOOD IS PUT TOGETHER BY NIGGERS, WOMEN, AND ILLEGALS.

You are directly supporting the people that seek to exterminate you when you eat fast food. Not only are you giving them your money, you're eating the poison they give you. Seriously Jow Forums don't eat any of this shit and for God's sake! Don't drink soda!

Coca-Cola wants you eradicated.
youtu.be/WFShWY4dMOc

Attached: Coca-Cola-Poison[1].jpg (640x360, 56K)

I am a la creatures and I am more white than some of you 100% industrial slop eating faggots and you call yourself a man. It's the mindset, go into the wild and kill something for once in your life.

It's not. The best fast food is Popeyes. But there are reasons you might want to avoid it.

order a double-double, animal style with animal style fries...you're welcome

Sacrificing babies on the top of the pyramid doesn't count

How do you run a McDonald's out of town? They own the land, those places don't shut down for anything. That's most of the reason they're all over the place like greasy cockroaches.

Yeah because you know christians aren't okay with importing fuckloads of non-whites specially fucking in-n-out or chick-fila. Also just an FYI chickfila apologized

I grant you some of my german ancestory Rodriguez la cretura

Because of the nigger trash that works there. Robots when?

>HURRRR DURRR I'M A SPIC AND I EAT SQUIRREL
kys faggot. im whiter than you, stronger than you, a better shot than you, and have killed probably 50-100x more animals than you have.

chickfila is the shit, and you literally have to go back right now

truth but all christians are spirtual kikes

They closed. You think they don't have bills? i'm sure if they were making money they'd still be open.

I don't care for my Mexican genetics but it sure makes killing things easier. Get back to your roots whitey, you motherfuckers were the best conquerors known to man. Act like it you little bitch.

Had Chik-fil-a for the first time today. The spicy chicken sandwich is damned good. Saw some rather obvious dikes there too.
The "liberal" boycott is a nothingburger simply due to the fact that they cannot control their urges.

For what they charge you can get a pub burger cooked to order instead of their shitty well-done burgers

Attached: 15709586-mmmain.jpg (620x413, 84K)

In N Out is complete garbage. Generic burgers and cardboard fries.

Chic Fil A is the best chicken, though.

Five fags is disgusting.

>getting buttblasted because I'm calling you faggots out over your retarded idolation of a fast food chain BECAUSE IT CHRISTUHN

Both sides of my family have been here since the 1700s. If you don't want to make your people great again then you are a cuck, plain and simple.

You can always tell when someone hasn't had in n out when they think five guys is better.

Most McDonalds are franchised dumbass.

>grease burger is best burger
take off the proxy, your burger taste outs you as unamerican.

I can feed my family of 3 for $12 at In N Out. I'll easily spend 3x that at Five Goys. The food is good, but the price makes it a less regular outing. In N Out is priced just right to be affordable yet prohibitive for niggers.

Those are some good burgers, dude.

Attached: 6o0rSYD.gif (350x233, 1.63M)

Also a coincidence that Conservatives are happier and healthier.

t. consuela

>your people
56%ers are my people??? nigga what????? im a norweigan-german-anglo ubermutt. Not one drop of poopie in my country

No. They should be public like Chipolte so they can poison people.

That was based and redpilled. Bugmen taking out their own kind.

My ancestors on my fathers side goes all the way back to Germany, where my family was rich enough to get their own crescent being in the lumber trade. And on my mothers side, vikings.
>tfw could be 100% white but a few hundred years ago my dumbfuck horny ancestors fucked a few Slavs and Russkies.

Mutts don't count. If you are a 100%er then you have an obligation to keep it that way. We both got jewed, that doesn't mean others have to embrace the same fate.

Been to the IN-N-OUT in Thousand Oaks, Ventura, Santa Barbara this week only. lol. Can't beat the price for really good burgers and root beer.

Attached: 1535253744264.png (657x527, 44K)

>In N Out is priced just right to be affordable yet prohibitive for niggers.
the sweet spot of respectable commerce