Bible- How to control your slaves - Free book

All religions are based on mushrooms. There was no Buddha, Moses, or Jesus. They are based on mushrooms, and keeping their knowledge secret.

All religions started as secret societies, and the use of mushrooms was the secret they kept.

Mushroom use is not degenerate; addiction is.

Mushrooms can cause Neurogenesis, the new growth of brain cells.

And they change the neuropath ways of your brain to relieve such neurosis as depression. Be reborn!

Don't dismiss this out right with out checking it out. It's an easy idea to understand.

link to book: drive.google.com/file/d/1mElRy-xILbqxURI-w2DPwmnt7hFyePOO/view

Attached: finalbcovraz.jpg (1000x1600, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1mElRy-xILbqxURI-w2DPwmnt7hFyePOO
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
global-mind.org/
sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg
logosmedia.com/Entheogens_WhatsinaName_PsychedelicSpirituality_SocialControl_CIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no Jesus
>just guys tripping on shrooms
I love mushies, actually planning to lemon tek tomorrow, but this is retarded.

Only Jesus, exists. The rest is lies

drive.google.com/open?id=1mElRy-xILbqxURI-w2DPwmnt7hFyePOO

Check it out and learn to love them more

>he is dependent on psychedlic drugs to make him comfortable in his life

meditation and prostate orgasms are the key to happiness.
op, you're just a junkie.

Yes and Jesus Christ means truth the Savior, Logos, Eat the body of christ and experience the logos or truth.

Attached: Unknown-4.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Mediation is for eating mushrooms.

>clearing your mind vs filling it up with useless poison
go ahead and tell that to buddhists

No you exist too and it is because I love you

I have. Been to Nepal to many monastery . Look at pic related. Sitting on mushroom. cap behind him.

Attached: 3-thangka-medicine-buddha_1.jpg (650x650, 146K)

>No you exist too and it is because I love you
g-god?
is that you?

>Doesn't know of the fifth precept
>He actually thinks Buddhists use psychedelics to reach enlightenment
dude mushroom cap lmao

Stop shilling the same mushroom threads everyday, kike. You fear the truth, we know what you're up to.

Attached: fe91d6697c2cb90c185b9570060d109f--special-prayers-jesus-pictures.jpg (407x569, 53K)

Op is a fag but shrooms are actually good for clearing your mind.
You don’t realize how many unnecessary thoughts plague you 24/7 that kill your soul. After a good shroom trip, your mind is more clear than ever before. You have no worries or stress, you feel ambitious, inspired.
After you realize that most of the shit you worry about is the mental equivalent of a swarm of flies, you can maintain this mindset and gain shroom benefits without ever using shrooms again.
But life can be so turbulent sometime these unnecessary thought patterns can come back, and the it’s possible you will let them back in. Stay focused
Jesus is lord, though. OP is a faggot

Mediation is what the monks tell the poor villagers to keep them busy. Yo just need to keep sitting, its coming soon.

Read the book fag.

shit secret then considering the fact that they basically broadcasted it through the 1970's.wounder if it destroys your view/theory? Also I'm pretty sure that's the Narrative of the establishment is making through all the fucking documentaries you idiotic fucking cow.

If you knew anything about secret societies you would understand that there different factions no I'm not talking about the Illuminati or some shadowy organization such as that I'm talking about the legitimate secret ones that you don't know shit about look into the occult and you'll understand that the occult strives for individualism it is the opposite of religion.(minus a few tainted practices of course, such as post modern magic for obvious buzzword related reasons)

And then there's the other faction which claim to be individualistic but are a bunch of fucking cultists. That's right I just made the distinction that not all occultists are actually in a cult, or behave in a manner. At least not in need official definition for A cult.

I'll put it to you simply.

if its a Centralized group of people who are restricted by regulations within the group to specifically go after specific forms of the occult is a cult, by the official definition of a cult.

if It a decentralized Group which basically just shares information and what works for them in the occult from varying topics in the occult. Is a true occultist event/ group.

Freedom with in reason(meaning no coercion) is priority in the true occultists mind.

Maybe I will just so I can disprove your new age garbage more easily

I dont trust Elves.

Attached: nordic elvish.jpg (500x704, 43K)

Christ in Sumerian means "mushroom covered in gods sperm".
Jesus of Nazareth was a rebellious figure that spread the word of christ.
It is not what is written in the bible.

>The Bible talks about sacred “Manna” that the Israelites ate in the desert. Many clues are given as to just what Manna is. The Bible says Manna was a small round edible object that appeared on the ground after dew had fallen. If the Manna was left out in the Sun too long it would breed worms and stink. Exodus 16:14 reads, “And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.” Exodus 16:20 continues, “…some of them left of it till the morning, and it bred worms, and stank."

>Jesus describes the Mannas in detail in the book of John. In this story Jesus attempts to make clear; of manna, there are two different ones/kinds. He describes the manna that he is giving the disciples (last supper) as the Manna that bestows immortality. His statement, unless you have eaten his flesh/body (Soma/Manna), and drink of his blood (Soma Juice), you have no life in you,

Christcucks will twist this into being bread. What bread grows in the ground, the morning after dew?

Making the blind see is another metaphor for ingesting psychedelic shrooms.
What he did was he fed people shrooms to prime them, then he tuned them to the same "frequency" so their mass consciousness could start manipulating reality. Basic memetics.

Jesus of Nazareth operated with codewords.
>Hey man, have you heard about the words of christ?
>yeee dude, 420 shroom it
Just like how the gays in the US military operated
>Are you a friend of Dorothy?
>Yea I'm a good friend of Dorothy ;)

This was done due to the messages he spread was subversive to the powers that ruled at the time, the churches and the Romans.

But sure, keep thinking a book written by jews as a tool for mass societal control is gonna guide you anywhere but "hell".

Attached: 1535287188075.jpg (460x354, 103K)

If
> you knew anything about secret societies you would understand that there different factions no I'm not talking about the Illuminati or some shadowy organization such as that I'm talking about the legitimate secret ones that you don't know shit about look into the occult and you'll understand that the occult strives for individualism it is the opposite of religion.(minus a few tainted practices of course, such as post modern magic for obvious buzzword related reasons)

You sound like a faggot free mason. we are born individuals, building community is what secret societies are all about.

Just give it 30 pages.

How about molecules?

doing gods work user
the kikes dont realize theyve already lost

Attached: 1535642562044.jpg (680x383, 29K)

>if It a decentralized Group which basically just shares information and what works for them in the occult from varying topics in the occult. Is a true occultist event/ group.
True larper defines himself. How sweet.

Man up to philosophy you fucking faggot.

Attached: occult beta.jpg (181x288, 11K)

hey there grumpy

Attached: 1444127825402.png (301x309, 186K)

I understand where you are coming from, but it is foolish to think that a drug should be used as a shortcut to what can be achieved with human will alone.
We can alter our mind in ways no substance can with the sheer force of focus.

If I can choose between clearing my mind by intoxicating myself or clearing my mind simply by sitting down and breathing without a care in the world, the choice for me is obvious.

For the religiousfags in this thread, I ask you this: Why did god create a "shortcut" to reach the absolute state of happiness that should have been reached through virtueness alone?

God is real and he is American

Why the fuck did you link my post?
God isn't real you retard, Jesus isn't Christ.
What the fuck do you mean?

The biblical concept of god is so laughably retarded I can't really put it into words. You must be utterly brain damaged to view that concept as anything close to a truth.

This is god, but nobody here will read it. Except maybe OP, he seems like a smart guy.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Attached: 1529044993154.gif (640x400, 56K)

I don't understand why they have to be mutually exclusive. And I agree with you whole heartedly, however, there are so many people on pharmaceuticals who are not able to change their mind; and they keep using drugs to live terrible lives. Also OP hates degeneracy, and understand the dangers of any drug use, even marijuana.

>Why the fuck did you link my post?
Because I agree with you?

Nah, man, Jesus in Sumarian means "monster comprised of spaghetti that floats through space".

Oh, and why is happiness a goal for you?
People that seek religion as a form of prozac should just kill themselves instead, then you will know happiness, but they won't because their "faith" and "belief" are so weak within themselves that they know no truths.

Religion is a tool for controlling people.
Happiness shouldn't be a goal, prosperity for humanity is what one should strive for.

Oh well then don't take offense at the message above, view it more as a rant directed at the same religion fags.

I went to India years ago and they kept mentioning Christ and I was like, oh cool they're Christian, but then I learned it's more complex. They use Christ/Krishna interchangedly depending on local dialect. But they both mean the same thing and Jesus is Krishna to them.

There are tons and I mean TONS of the same words and stories from Abrahamic (Brahman) religions and Hinduism that it's more than just coincidence.

I paid $40 for these shrooms. Did I get ripped off?

Attached: foot fungus.jpg (624x351, 26K)

>mass consciousness could start manipulating reality. Basic memetics.

Man I wish more people understood this. This is why prayer works. It's not because some guy in the sky is listening, it's because the whole fabric of the universe is listening. Sigh.....I wish I could live to see everyone wake up to this truth.

t. hippie shroomer

I took amanita, in a moderate dose it's basically the good uplifting version of alcohol

>Mushrooms can cause Neurogenesis, the new growth of brain cells.
The study was done on mice and this hasn't been proven. It's a possibility, but not definite. You'll read tons of articles on it, but they all link back to that one study.

If I don't clear my mind before I take shrooms I tend to have a bad trip. I have yet to have a trip that hasn't had some negative aspect in it, but that's obviously just a reflection of me. Tibetan Buddhists still eat psychedelics.

Attached: 1533991195220.jpg (423x480, 59K)

You get it. And this is not to hate on religion. If you have not experienced mushrooms, then you don't know that they can make you feel unconditional love; and while its inspired by mushrooms, its effects are lasting.

Good point. But it does coincide with the same neurogenesis that occurs with childbirth via the birth canal; hence being reborn?

Attached: images-2.jpg (294x171, 13K)

We Humans have to stick together; I hate dealing with these "people"

Attached: Garithos_portrait.jpg (177x188, 25K)

A bad trip is to move you to change. Those pure of heart experience heaven

Precisely, and if anyone should understand this it would be users of this board. But alas, somehow a fairytale book is more true to them than reality.

I'd recommend you read the CIA document I linked here it basically covers this to great extent.
Here are some sites I like to use to check up on when it's good to apply memetics;
global-mind.org/gcpdot/
global-mind.org/
The map in the above link is very useful.
Turn off inactive sites, quakes/fires.
Turn on siriwave, connections and audio (audio is up to personal preference)
sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg

I'm aware, although plenty of leftists are deluded enough and except themselves to the point where they experience heaven too. It's just whether you have negative emotion or not, not necessarily whether you have the truth or not.

It really depends on your definition of happiness and the way you segregate it from "enjoyment".
I think happiness is a state of mind in which an individual feels content with his state of being.
>Happiness shouldn't be a goal, prosperity for humanity is what one should strive for.
I don't understand, maybe we differ in what we mean by goal.
Isn't the point of prosperity for humanity to bring happiness to people?
If you mean active goal, yes, we should concentrate on our problems rather than something as abstract as absolute contentness when trying to reach it.

>Tibetan Buddhists still eat psychedelics.
May I get a source for this?

Not to say that the bible is empty of truths there are some, but the belief/faith in the religion it peddles makes one unable to see the truths within it.

Think it was Terrance McKenna during his travels. Don't get me wrong, I still think he was wrong on many (but not all) accounts. He said the Tibetan tradition tends to retain some shamanic traditions, including mushrooms.

This, youve dropped some good redpills ITT. I would say I believe in a God, but not the Christian version of it. Are you purely atheistic?

>I think happiness is a state of mind in which an individual feels content with his state of being.
Exactly. That makes one content, inactive, seizing to look into the future because "I'm happy".
Pursuing prosperity leads to universal happiness, personal happiness is a dead-end in terms of this.
To reach prosperity one must struggle and fight. That never ends.
>If you mean active goal, yes, we should concentrate on our problems rather than something as abstract as absolute contentness when trying to reach it.
Yea, basically.
Currently humanity strives for personal happiness through means of consumerism.
What we should be doing is struggling and fight to propel humanity into everlasting prosperity.

Attached: 1531006641292.jpg (900x645, 332K)

>Terrance McKenna
Well, could you still kindly find the source for me, then?

how do you go back in time and not click a thumbnail? Instant regret clicking that

i microdose lsd and it honestly feels like cheating when it comes to school and just life in general. no better nootropic. id like to try mushroom microdose if i could source it safely.

My dood, you're asking a lot for me to dig through books and videos, I gave a pretty good starting point. Let me look.

I approve this thread

Well, that's why I attempted to write this book and share it here. Its not just that Jesus is a mushroom; its how language is used like a virus; and maybe there's a cure?

It would help me alot to understand them.
I disagree with Buddhists on many aspects, but their methodologies helped me out alot in life.

How can someone read Revelation and not conclude it's just some guy talking about his trip

Yep, its pretty fun.. Not like on drugs, just a better version of yourself.. They help me be more sociable outside of my friends.

He ate a little scroll to inspire it

Not at all, just strongly opposing the world religions concepts of a "god".
"God" is not a person, it is us, it is the universe, it is life and death. It is not sentient in the way that it is described in Christianity/Islam or whatever. It isn't like the norse gods or anything like that either. Norse gods are ancestral spirits and higher dimensional beings.
I'm all about higher dimensional self and ancestral spirits, I do not believe in any one "god" or multiple "gods", although I will channel the old Norse "gods" I do not view them as gods, no matter how much more powerful than us they are. So far they haven't taken any offense at me not calling them gods.
Ancestral spirits and higher dimensional self is where it's all at.

Read the CIA doc I've linked about until you gain a complete understanding of what it's implications are and try reaching your higher dimensional self next time you do shrooms or transcendental meditation, you'll be positively surprised.

Attached: 1531006822150.jpg (265x190, 13K)

>Read the CIA doc I've linked about until you gain a complete understanding of what it's implications are and try reaching your higher dimensional self next time you do shrooms or transcendental meditation, you'll be positively surprised.

The CIA financed the original Mexican studios, and Life magazine started the popularity.

You wrote it? I may actually check it out now.
Anyway. I don't view language as a virus, I see it as the simplest form of memes/memetics there is.
Sure it can be corrupted and then I can understand why you'd call it a virus, but in itself I would't describe it as a virus.
The cure I guess would be to learn more languages to get a wider memetic understanding of reality.

Spoonfeed me on what that is?
This isn't a CIA document, it is from DoD I believe, the CIA took over the project in the late 80's or early 90's and as such it was made available through FOIA requests into the program and released by the CIA.

Attached: 1531013093676.jpg (577x550, 83K)

Words are delusion. All languages make you less enlightened. You begin to deal in abstractions instead of realities. Thus you grow further and further away from what actually is and has always been

There are different forms of Buddhism, I guess the Tibetan form is just closer to shamic roots because it reflects the previous Nepalese religious tradition. Anyway, didn't take me as long as I thought.
>Halfway through college, harassed by Reagan's cops because of his barricades style political activism [faggot] in the student strike of 1968 at San Francisco State, McKenna decided a sabbatical was in order and went off to work as an art historian in Nepal, where he tried "to integrate the psychedelic experience into a Buddhist model"
>This led him to the study of Tibetan shamanism. Both cultures, he discovered, used psychoactive drugs in their explorations of consciousness--hashish and a local herb called datura.
Not exactly what I was looking for actually, but I will keep looking. That was from L.A weekly May 20-26, 1988 with Jay (((Levin))). Or page 7 of the archaic revival.

Friendly reminder:
Mushrooms have been vilified and forbidden by TPTB that don't want people to wake up from the conditioning. Mushrooms can be poisonous, but the majority are edible and with a good guide book and plenty of practice you can find your own shrooms in the wild and save your money for something else. Always double-check your guidebook against other sources in case the picture was mislabeled and be careful to not get shot by farmers for being in their cow field.

Sounds like we have a lot in common. I made a thread not long ago today saying something similar. I'll give it a look.

This is because they possess the same source material.

That whole interview is cucked beyond repair, even if there are some good snippets.

lol, josh?

Without words, we would be a lot less prosperous, if you have to view it as an evil, see it as a necessary evil.
See how you managed to use words to relay that message to me? Words help one grasp realities, but not by themselves, that requires experiences into what is is. Not what is, but is is. Absolute reality.

checked, I got this little discord server where I collect people interested in these things, feel free to join, invite code: eumEW5V

Attached: 1520048860241.png (996x560, 442K)

>I see it as the simplest form of memes/memetics there is.

Agreed! But I think the cure is to harmonize one's linguistic neuropath so that the brain organizes language around truth.

Just because I don't want to restate what I think in so many words, but I didn't say much on psychedelics.

>all religions are dumb except mine

Attached: 1535692326817.jpg (120x108, 5K)

How would that work? Words by themselves can be decieving, you need experiences to grasp their meaning and without it words become empty.

Okay, its really a long story, but the whole Gordon Wasson story appears to have been financed thru the CIA. This is a ling to Jan Irving's Gnostic media page about it. Down the rabbit hole for sure.
:logosmedia.com/Entheogens_WhatsinaName_PsychedelicSpirituality_SocialControl_CIA

Pem, do you mean to tell me that you actually wrote a book and actually choose to post it to a Filipino turtle rape victim support forum?
Why are you doing this?

>Pem Das
>Real name
How did you pass elementary school math?

that explains a lot

>logosmedia.com/Entheogens_WhatsinaName_PsychedelicSpirituality_SocialControl_CIA

Oh right, this isn't about that. It's not really about psychedelics at all, it's too long for me to explain what it is about.
But absolute truth and reality are fair codewords to describe it, it's about human consciousness, the universe, global consciousness and transcendental meditation, think astral projection, remote viewing and such. But that is too simple an explanation, the document is incredibly deep, I can't explain it's contents, just recommend that you read it.

I ate amanita muscaria and it gave me 24h of hangover feeling with no other effect, quite awful.
With psilocybin mushrooms on the other hand i did talk to a higher power. I got my flaws put in check and was handed moral lessons.

Attached: 11046265_1713085538924973_7375850234340674644_n.jpg (535x800, 54K)

Please show me where in my post that I suggest Pem is anyones real name, you raging cock addict

Well, thats where the molecules come into play. IF, the mushrooms do the same thing to everyone- they reorganize the neuropaths; people perceive truth, logos, and then when they use language, they find its been reorganized to be more accurate.

And if the mushrooms really are gods, then maybe having people take them with the intention to "meet god", maybe they would become better people.

I'm not suggesting we all get high, but from time to time, it might help people. Has me.

Yeah we get it - you mushroom .

No shit huh? There is no more interesting group of people that I'm away of. Shills, Racists, incense, autists (me). Why not

Attached: download.jpg (283x178, 15K)

Ya, himalayan peoples eat a psychedelic honey.

Even Rome, who was miles ahead of the rest, never managed to put the final pieces together, and still exclusively used barbarism, torture and slavery to keep its wheels going. Only Christian civilization and a Christian God could accomplish the marvels we've seen the last thousand years, instead of the darkness 90% of people slogged through that they called "life".

So yeah. Any other god(including Athiests gods*) are objectively garbage. And all you got for arguments against this is big, fat, "IF"s.

Why would you ask why he would write a book then advertise it then? The most logical reason it would be bad would be exposing yourself posting on a board like Jow Forums. If someone writes a book why wouldn't they advertise it?

I took 3gs of shrooms and had a panic attack.

For the following week i felt miserable as if all the fun and positivity in my life had been sucked out of my body, leaving me a hollow shell through which i view and experience life.

After about a week or so the feeling diminished and eventually went away.

Moral of the story, DO NOT under ANY circumstances do shrooms just for the fuck of it, you need a real spiritual goal or something.

Come on now, Its a joke about the order of operations used to teach what to do first. SO I'm making a joke about you need to understand this first, before you can arrive at any other understanding of reality.

Drugs are universally a bad idea . You should strive to be above products of the world . Not only that but drugs have been so obviously shilled all over the place , you're gonna pretend they're some ostracized secret knowledge? No. I can't believe in seeing genuine shills for LSD here too. You'd have to be fucking stupid to do LSD in 2018 . Evil people man.
I don't believe you have the best interests of anyone in mind.

Attached: beardy.jpg (1200x872, 165K)

It works

>Hacking in to Heaven
>There was no Jesus
Dropped
You were so fucking close

Western civilization is Roman/Greek, not Christian. The civilization you talk about is the result of the Renaissance and Enlightenment, not Christianity.

>skydaddy built western civilization

Fuck off larper

I understand it was a joke, just having a misunderstanding with someone else.

Absolutely! I'm not even encouraging people to eat a mushroom, just understand the linguistic concept of irony used to by the elite to communicate openly amongst their slaves

No personage.