Brit/pol/: Nihon edition

A most natural alliance: no links sorry lads

Attached: 1456091417701.jpg (1000x659, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFEbYjuO6iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gnBPHWk5FQ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Japanese_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Pass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandakan_Death_Marches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burma_Railway
youtube.com/watch?v=Quduisr9HJo
ft.com/content/6ebd5350-3f8f-11e7-9d56-25f963e998b2
youtube.com/watch?v=RgfEXIEchVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bf30P_PbcZo
ons.gov.uk/economy/governmentpublicsectorandtaxes/publicsectorfinance/articles/countryandregionalpublicsectorfinances/2015to2016
pantheon.org/articles/s/sphinx.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpocrates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for knocking out Suvvern fairies

Attached: norfbattle.png (1986x900, 260K)

There's trouble coming.

I am the most intelligent poster in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFEbYjuO6iQ

Bye bye, so long, farewell
Bye bye, so long
See you in September

Attached: oh_really.png (698x698, 34K)

TENNO HEIKA

how do i get back to being happy?
youtube.com/watch?v=gnBPHWk5FQ8

Attached: 1533993553872.jpg (2200x1080, 393K)

My Dad’s parish priest was a chaplain in Malaya during the war. The Japs captured him and his unit and he was in captivity until the end of the war. The guy never, ever forgave them for how they treated him and the other POWs over there.

whats making you sad

When were we in an alliance with Japan?

>Destroys nationalism and supports the Jews every chance you get

No, you Brits are the enemy of homogenous and peaceful societies. You don't get to claim Nippon as your friends

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Japanese_Alliance

Attached: William adams.jpg (270x231, 17K)

Jenna Coleman is gay.

21 years isnt long enough for a thread in its honour

>Taking the Anglo meme seriously
>Taking (((foreign policy))) decisions as British

Homogeneity is for homos
Frig off

well generally I just feel like i'm being slotted into a life I don't want. And fighting against it is met with huge resistance from those around me, family, friends and work colleagues
I don't want to be a manager at x company and have kids and just about get by earning £1 a month after outgoings and have a 14 plate car which is what i do now.

I just want to have a family and be happy but as I get older time seems to be going faster and faster and faster and I can see people 20 years older at work who are just doing the same thing every year, after year.

Attached: 1532870604449.jpg (800x457, 514K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Pass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandakan_Death_Marches

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burma_Railway

>J-j-aps are..b-b-based!!
>G-great ally!

Attached: senttobattle.png (817x443, 83K)

why do plebs prefer ben & jerry over haagen-dazs?

time going faster = lack of novelty

reminder

Attached: noffsdity.png (1572x1740, 137K)

who are you guys favourite king? I like alfred the great

get in here

youtube.com/watch?v=Quduisr9HJo

Good choice

Attached: Alf.jpg (489x550, 43K)

i'd like to thank the british taxpayer for their contribution to the scheme to replace all roundabouts in the southwest with crossroads for no reason

Attached: Birmingham subway fight.webm (270x480, 2.93M)

idris elba

that looks like bollocks London is heavily subsidised it only comes after Norther Ireland in benefits housing,disability allowance and public sector employment along with transport subsidies are greater than any other area.

ft.com/content/6ebd5350-3f8f-11e7-9d56-25f963e998b2

Time to put the Carling down, mate. You northern leeches have been suckling on the southern teat for far too long.

George III

>the drop @4:00

You feel something terrible coming, don't you?

shite

no, nothing is coming.
and that is not ok

Fairy.

The economy is about to collapse, but thats a good thing. Im sure it will result in violence. Might be a good thing, might not.

Comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=Bf30P_PbcZo

Attached: 15.jpg (600x800, 146K)

>The NUTS1 region attracting the most expenditure for the benefit of residents and enterprises was London, at approximately £110.0 billion, which equates to £12,690 per person. However, expenditure in London was only the third-highest per head of population with both Scotland and Northern Ireland recording higher expenditure per person, at £13,050 and £14,020 respectively. The lowest expenditure occurred in the South East and East of England at £10,580 and £10,590 per person respectively.

>i base my company in a postbox in London, therefore London is making money
ons.gov.uk/economy/governmentpublicsectorandtaxes/publicsectorfinance/articles/countryandregionalpublicsectorfinances/2015to2016

It's time.

Attached: 1465943237482.jpg (604x604, 42K)

while i admit there are various similarities the agreement is every one stays on their side of the world. this means its a hard no to your tanned german population being allowed in the east

i know you didnt bring it up but your british and you only show up when you want something and thats probably all you want. the upside is trumps tariffs now free up labor for stadium and accommodation construction for the 2020 olympics so you can keep your sand nigs

You feel it too don't you.

IQ?

cliff edge brexit

>"MUMMM! I want chicken and mushroom pot noodle!" the Anonymong cries to his parent.
>"We don't have any anymore, we're running out of food, the supermarkets are empty!"
>"But I've revolted against society!!! I've rejected the implications that the industrial revolution has caused a disaster for humanity!!!!! This can't be happening!!!" For fuck's sake MUM I tried to TELL YOU.
>Society has collapsed, now be a dear and help me prepare the cat for tonight's dinner.

Attached: pot noodle eater.png (472x407, 16K)

Attached: 1468171768252.gif (387x305, 494K)

Raedwald

The Anglo meme wouldn't be a meme if you didn't throw white people under the bus for your own imperialist gains every time you had the chance

I wonder what it feels like to have my head smashed in with a hammer, starving, frail, and chased over the fields by a team of niggers who need the contents of my bergen. We all like to talk. But when it comes down to it how will we act?

With dignity and defiance I hope.

Why do you care about whites, mutt? Inferiority complex?

Should I get Mendy? I’ve already used my free transfer for the week but I think he’ll do well in the newcastle game tomorrow

Forgot pic

Attached: BA41449B-86DA-4014-AF04-FBEF9DB937C8.png (640x1136, 536K)

Any of you faggots into greek myth?

My old man was born in 43 and grew up in Glasgow. He told me the veterans where he grew up that had been in the pacific and been pows were either mentally crushed or permanently disfigured or maimed/disabled in some manner and had a deep hatred of the Japs.

>American dumbfounded by the absence of pan-Europeanist beliefs in Europe
Well envision my consternation

Japan is pretty much asian Britain.
At least they look alike geographically, and historically, politically, too (both were occupied by continental powers for centuries, both dominate their continents, both have constitutional monarchies. I wish they crossbreed to give birth to new Russian constitutional monarch to watch over the temporary workers of prime ministers.
Though honestly I would prefer Dutch branch to Brittish. First of all we have positive history with Netherlands. Second, I find Beatrix more good looking granny. And Dutch laws are also not as retarded.

Attached: H_dOUJpO570.jpg (1280x883, 191K)

Does anyone else worry about developing an underbite because they sleep face down?

Japan didn't lose the first world war.

Us island nations got to stick together

I like to look at picture of naked ladies

How's the flat.

You cared more about your colonial investments than your own country because all the nobles saw was money. You deserve everything that's happening to you, the only shame is that you dragged down the rest of Europe with you.

Shoo, shoo yankstain

Attached: 1529894946399.png (471x755, 334K)

>With dignity and defiance I hope.
hear hear laa

>birmingham
>subway

im pretty sure thats london, and its a south-eastern not an underground train

Attached: kebabbers.png (1036x796, 154K)

Thinking about becoming a postman....heard it’s decent

Attached: 8AEFEC3C-7B68-4B09-930B-76D732B2F00A.jpg (402x594, 77K)

Petelu hitchensuuh

its a virgin train between london and birmingham, it says calling at birmingham moor street on the board

You get good bennies and job security. Fo sho.

In the 1960's, the elite media invented second-wave feminism as part of the elite agenda to dismantle civilization and create a New World Order.

Yank or proxy?

anybody here got a cheeky new build

give us wun o them cheekie kababs ahmed

You realize you support the same things right?

I want to talk about Greek myth

Attached: 20180831_212326-1.jpg (1836x1278, 1.41M)

>not Germanic myth

Feminism is a grotesque fraud perpetrated on society by its governing elite. It is designed to weaken the Western social and cultural fabric in order to introduce a friendly globalist New World Order. Its advocates are sanctimonious charlatans who have grown rich and powerful from it. They include a whole class of liars and moral cripples who work for the elite in various capacities: government, education and the media. These imposters ought to be exposed and ridiculed.

Women's oppression is a lie. Sex roles were never as rigid as feminists would have us believe

For me, not for thee, Mart-man

Is it true that Godwinson has gone deep cover as a liberalist in order to make a doco about Sargon?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Alright Peter

Did he really dox some lad from a Chan before disappearing?

I heard that he doxed someone on brot/pol/ and buggered off. Doesn't sound right though.

What did he do?

>greek myth
>fairy tales

Hyperborean is where its at
basically this

> Fat tub of lard shart in mart
> White

"Liars when they speak the truth are not believed." Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), from Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers

Zeus was an utter nonce.
Likely why you are interested.

Diogenes was funny.

pantheon.org/articles/s/sphinx.html

Attached: F619C322-1190-4F96-A1D1-954C4B485FDF.jpg (632x209, 30K)

No idea, but the Albion Radio guys keep saying he doxxed a lad on one of the various chans' brit/pol/ before he fucked off, and it was news to me

He fucked animals, too. Heathens are proper perverts desu.

All modern myth is based from Greek, anything else is LARPing

cant afford it lad

In late Greek mythology as developed in Ptolemaic Alexandria, Harpocrates is the god of silence. Harpocrates was adapted by the Greeks from the Egyptian child god Horus. To the ancient Egyptians, Horus represented the new-born Sun, rising each day at dawn. When the Greeks conquered Egypt under Alexand er the Great, they transformed the Egyptian Horus into their Hellenistic god known as Harpocrates, a rendering from Egyptian Har-pa-khered or Heru-pa-khered (meaning "Har, the Child"). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpocrates

You can't deny the age of silver rings true

pwoar

European myth comes from the indo-european. They all have similarities, and Greek was not the first. Germanic myth is closer to home - and with less promotion of sexual degeneracy, I believe.

yuno what really fucking pisses me off

if the muzzies hadn't burnt down alexandria's library we'd know 100x more about all this shit

>All modern myth is based from Greek

mate the greeks had myths based on the Nords

i will happen again our record keeping is atrocious
>but the internet and computers
kek