>AG Sessions JIATF-S RoundTable 8/29/18
youtu.be/amrrERtO7AU
>AsstDefSecForAsia/PAC Schriver @CEIP on US/India Relationship 8/29/18
dod.defense.gov/Videos/videoid/621852/
>EnergySec Perry @DOE Honor Awards 8/29/18
youtu.be/z8iT-z9sL8k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: canadanodeal.jpg (610x640, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ustr.gov/about-us/policy-offices/press-office/fact-sheets/2018/august/united-states–mexico-trade-fact-sheet
ustr.gov/about-us/policy-offices/press-office/fact-sheets/2018/august/united-states–mexico-trade-fact-sheet-0
factfiend.com/john-mccain-was-a-huge-badass-during-the-vietnam-war/
youtu.be/uaWA2GbcnJU
youtu.be/z45FJq1_Ih0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck leaves and fuck leaf people

Attached: 1504592240978.jpg (3500x2263, 926K)

Canada about to get BTFO because they chose to virtue signal instead of negotiate.

THE RAKING IS HERE

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF.png (884x903, 823K)

Attached: 1535700408560.png (623x582, 601K)

MAGA

Attached: image.png (500x281, 236K)

Attached: 6be45270-530f-400c-98a5-38bce608e184.png (750x745, 604K)

Didn't a trumpfag say trump wouldn't have to rally in Texas because the race wouldn't be close just yesterday?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*U.S. ISSUES FACT SHEET ON U.S.-MEXICO TRADE AGREEMENT
*U.S. TRADE REP RELEASES FACT SHEET ON U.S.-MEXICO TRADE
ustr.gov/about-us/policy-offices/press-office/fact-sheets/2018/august/united-states–mexico-trade-fact-sheet
ustr.gov/about-us/policy-offices/press-office/fact-sheets/2018/august/united-states–mexico-trade-fact-sheet-0

UNITED STATES–MEXICO TRADE FACT SHEET Strengthening North American Trade in Agriculture.
- The United States and Mexico have reached an agreement to benefit American farmers, ranchers, and agribusinesses.
- While agriculture has generally performed well under NAFTA, important improvements in the agreement will enable food and agriculture to trade more fairly.

Key Achievement: Maintaining Zero Tariffs on Agricultural Products
> Under a modernized agreement, tariffs on agricultural products traded between the United States and Mexico will remain at zero.

Key Achievement: Setting Unprecedented Standards for Agricultural Biotechnology
> For the first time, the agreement specifically addresses agricultural biotechnology to support 21st century innovations in agriculture. The text covers all biotechnologies, including new technologies such as gene editing, whereas the Trans-Pacific Partnership text covered only traditional rDNA technology. Specifically, the United States and Mexico have agreed to provisions to enhance information exchange and cooperation on agricultural biotechnology trade-related matters.

Key Achievements: Significant Commitments to Reduce Trade Distorting Policies, Improve Transparency, and Ensure Non-Discriminatory Treatment for Agricultural Product Standards
> Building on NAFTA, the United States and Mexico agree to work together in other fora on agriculture matters, improve transparency and consultations on matters affecting trade between the two countries, and provide for non-discriminatory treatment in grading of agricultural products.

It's a tale as old as Trudeau

THE RAKENING

F. He's fucked.
>and he has a MAGA hat too

Attached: trustme.png (474x238, 60K)

The United States and Mexico agreed to several provisions to reduce the use of trade distorting policies, including:
* To not use export subsidies or World Trade Organization (WTO) special agricultural safeguards for products exported to each other’s market.
* Improved commitments to increase transparency and consultation regarding the use of export restrictions for food security purposes.
* If supporting producers, to consider using domestic support measures that have minimal or no trade distorting or production effects and ensure transparency of domestic support and supply management programs.

> To facilitate the marketing of food and agricultural products, Mexico and the United States agree that grading standards and services will be non-discriminatory, including for grains and that grading will operate independently from domestic registration systems for grain and oilseed varietals. In addition, Mexico and the United States agreed to disciplines related to cheese compositional standards.

Key Achievement: Enhanced Rules for Science-Based Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
> In the Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Measures chapter, the United States and Mexico have agreed to strengthen disciplines for science-based SPS measures, while ensuring Parties maintain their sovereign right to protect human, animal, and plant life or health. Provisions include increasing transparency on the development and implementation of SPS measures; advancing science-based decision making; improving processes for certification, regionalization and equivalency determinations; conducting systems-based audits; improving transparency for import checks; and working together to enhance compatibility of measures. The new agreement would establish a new mechanism for technical consultations to resolve issues between the Parties.

factfiend.com/john-mccain-was-a-huge-badass-during-the-vietnam-war/
>In 1967 McCain was hit by a missile while piloting a plane during a bombing run over Hanoi, after being hit, McCain’s jet was sent hurtling towards the ground at several hundred miles per hour, forcing him to eject from the plane. The force of the ejector seat, which had to compete with both the spinning of the flaming aircraft and the weight of McCain’s heaving, pendulous, cast iron nutsack, shattered bones in McCain’s arms and legs before flinging him into a lake. Despite breaking both of his fucking arms McCain was able activate his life vest to avoid drowning, a few minutes later he was dragged roughly out of the lake by angry North Vietnamese soldiers who proceeded to break his shoulder before stabbing him in the ankle and groin with bayonets. Just read that sentence again so that you fully understand it, Senator John McCain was stabbed in the dick during the Vietnam was before being sent to a POW camp.

>310
The absolute state of /ptg/

Attached: 1523971203961.gif (512x512, 1.62M)

Attached: a5c01996-9090-40a9-a5b9-5ac4865b642a.png (1458x1110, 1.58M)

Key Achievement: New Disciplines on Geographic Indications and Common Names for Cheeses
> For the first time in NAFTA, the United States and Mexico have agreed to geographical indication standards that: enhance transparency for opposition and cancellation proceedings for geographical indications (GIs); establish a mechanism to consult on GIs pursuant to international agreements; and allow for additional factors that may be taken into account in determining whether a term is a common name instead of a GI. In addition, for the first time in a United States trade agreement, Mexico and the United States agreed to not restrict market access in Mexico for U.S. cheeses labeled with certain names.

Key Achievement: Prohibiting Barriers for Alcoholic Beverages
> The United States and Mexico agreed to labeling and certification provisions that will help the countries avoid barriers to trade in wine and distilled spirits. Mexico agreed to continue recognition of Bourbon Whiskey and Tennessee Whiskey as distinctive products of the United States. The United States agreed to continue recognition of Tequila and Mezcal as distinctive products of Mexico.

Key Achievement: New Protections for Proprietary Food Formulas
> The United States and Mexico agreed on the first ever Annex on Proprietary Food Formulas, which requires each Party to protect the confidentiality of proprietary formulas for food products in the same manner for domestic and imported products. It also limits such information requirements to what is necessary to achieve legitimate objectives.

Bill has dementia. Straight up.

Attached: 792CB40E-D845-43FB-BBF6-C843EB304D5A.png (258x307, 141K)

>
Then you are insane.
Respectfully, though.

kek

best president

Attached: 1503727790539.jpg (450x451, 35K)

AYO DIS LEAF FINNA BOUTTA GET RAKED ON

Attached: 1533660876257.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Do good and right things for the sake of doing them
youtu.be/uaWA2GbcnJU

Attached: 1491223006265.gif (400x436, 256K)

>Quebec is the largest producer of dairy in the country
>t. Some guy on Fox Biz
Pastaleaf is a member of the dairy cartel.

They really cannot win in 2020, "IMPEEEEECH", what sad ppl they are

Attached: RentFree.png (678x685, 60K)

WTF, I love the Vietnam War now!

RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RWKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAPE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RWKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAPE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RWKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAPE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RWKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAPE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE RAKE

>"...plans to process with Mexico-only deal..."

When did journalists forget how the English language fucking works??

PROCEED, MOTHERFUCKERS. PROCEED

>In remarks Trump wanted to be “off the record,” Trump told Bloomberg News reporters on Thursday, according to a source, that he is not making any compromises at all in the talks with Canada — but that he cannot say this publicly because “it’s going to be so insulting they’re not going to be able to make a deal.”

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: cfe1685b-8a93-4698-a86b-cd70a4c6970c.png (1317x636, 65K)

>Pastaleaf is a member of the dairy cartel.
That can't be legal.

Attached: 1520491695047.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Why wasn't Bill at McCain's funeral instead?

S

Great news, fucking leafs scuff their shoes up and smuggle em home
This will finally stop

Attached: awoo leaf checkpoint.gif (1000x658, 356K)

Look how they glamorize getting your ass handed to you be the enemy is.

Getting stabbed in the dick is of course their very definition of the word "heroic"

Attached: GLR 2.jpg .jpg (1080x1080, 226K)

Soon this will all be ours.

Attached: IMG_1414.gif (1092x699, 255K)

BASED

Attached: brainNATO.png (623x729, 357K)

>never slept with a playmate
how can you say he's best?

kek in a way this makes him seem compassionate for Trudeau's position.

PROBLEM WITH THIS NAFTA TALKS:

-MEXICO IS NOW IN THE POSITION WHERE THE CURRENT PRESIDENT WILL NOT SIGN THE NEW NAFTA DEA; INCOMING PRESIDENT AMLO WILL HAVE TO SIGN IT (AND IT IS NOT CLEAR IF HE WILL SIGN IT)

-US-MEXICO ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT COMPLAINT WITH NAFTA RENEGOTIATION RULES

-US SAYING TALKS RESUMING WITH CANADA NEXT WEEK SHOWS THEY ARE FAR APART

Attached: talks resume next week.jpg (610x283, 34K)

Attached: Reddit is THAT way.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

>where's my female privilege???

Attached: 17f6ecd7-400f-4852-9daf-8d657f764d1b.png (1257x483, 37K)

Attached: 8356537595.png (445x404, 109K)

And Canada fell for the bait.

>drumpfkins think he can survive 2018

oh sweeties..

Attached: bess kalb exposed.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

>Dixie
>Protestant
When will you Anglo scum quit making up lies to try and perpetuate the myth that you exist in this nation any longer in any meaningful numbers?

Attached: 1500395564502m.jpg (1024x659, 153K)

(((they))) said dotr ain't happening cause don the con man strikes again

>ancap fedorabaker talking about moral uprightness and doing good things

Nigga please. Commie plebbit is that way.

Attached: 1470347411307.jpg (1417x551, 166K)

Attached: 2a6f91b1-6fa7-4a78-9909-abbaec3937ec.png (1344x1302, 1.55M)

>Canada about to get BTFO because they chose to virtue signal instead of negotiate.
WATCH THIS
Justine from Canada is still cucking it up even after being told about day of the rake
youtu.be/z45FJq1_Ih0

Attached: 1516542257741.jpg (609x609, 40K)

Do we want all that?

It is in Canada. Some reporter picked up a binder he found on the floor of the recent Conservative party convention, and found that it was a Conservative party policy document written by some dairy lobbyist, complete with "organic" talking points for politicians to use.

What the fuck is Canada doing

Hotdogs in hotubs ages 7,8 and 10 are the best, right Barack?
The day of the rake is here.
>Washington
yuck.

RULES OF ORIGIN AND ORIGIN PROCEDURES.
* Key Achievement: Increasing Regional Value Content Rule
* Including product-specific rules for passenger vehicles, light trucks, and auto parts. This update to the rules of origin will provide greater incentives to source goods and materials in the United States and North America.
* This deal encourages United States manufacturing and regional economic growth by requiring that 75 percent of auto content be made in the United States and Mexico.
* Incentivize billions annually in additional United States vehicle and auto parts production.
* Help to preserve and re-shore vehicle and parts production in the United States.
* Transform supply chains to use more United States content, especially content that is key to future automobile production and high-paying jobs.
* Close gaps in the current NAFTA agreement that incentivized low wages in automobile and parts production.

Key Achievement: Creating New Labor Value Content Rule
* This deal uses trade rules to drive higher wages by requiring that 40-45 percent of auto content be made by workers earning at least $16 per hour.
* Support better jobs for United States producers and workers by requiring that a significant portion of vehicle content be made with high-wage labor.
* Ensure that United States producers and workers are able to compete on an even playing field, and incentivize new vehicle and parts investments in the United States.
* Encourage more investment by auto companies in research and development in the region.

Time's have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse

Should we blame the government?
Or blame society?
Or should we blame the images on TV?

No, blame Canada, blame Canada
With all their beady little eyes
And flappin' heads so full of lies

Blame Canada, blame Canada
We need to form a full assault
It's Canada's fault

Don't blame me for my son Stan
He saw the darn cartoon
And now he's off to join the Klan

And my boy Eric once
Had my picture on his shelf
But now when I see him he tells me to fuck myself

Well, blame Canada, blame Canada
It seems that everything's gone wrong
Since Canada came along

There not even a real country anyway

My son could've been a doctor or a lawyer rich and true
Instead he burned up like a piggy on a barbecue

Should we blame the matches?
Should we blame the fire?
Or the doctors who allowed him to expire?
Heck no

With all their hockey hullabaloo
And that bitch Anne Murray too
Blame Canada, shame on Canada

Attached: CartmanAnchor.jpg (1920x1078, 181K)

Trudeau in a nutshell

>a functionally useless money sink
Wow. Po-etic.

She wants her pussy grabbed

Is there a rally today?

Let's take into account the facts.
>he's a leaf
>he's a Québécois(French leaf which is even worse)
>he spams stale pastas for (You)s
>is most likely a (((dairy farmer))) when not on Jow Forums
Resources.

Name my band.

Attached: Dl8RQwZU4AAMdxP.jpg large.jpg (780x438, 60K)

>best president
Obama bangs guys and trannies, Trump bangs supermodels

Attached: mooch tranked and shaved.jpg (1603x571, 95K)

I did give a specific limit on hours. I said I can't do 30/35, I can do 20-25. And this week was good. I had 4 6hr shifts just like we discussed. Next week I have 1 6hr shift and a 9hr shift back to back (Friday, Saturday).
I'm just going to wait and see what my schedule is the next-next week and if it's still retarded I'll talk to management. I obviously understand if it's a one time thing, even though I laid out specifics on what I could and could not do.

Key Achievement: Exceeding NAFTA 1.0 and TPP Standards with Stronger Rules of Origin and Enforcement
* The United States and Mexico have agreed to stronger rules of origin that exceed those of both NAFTA 1.0 and the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), including for autos and automobile parts and other industrial products such as chemicals, steel-intensive products, glass, and optical fiber.
* This deal exceeds NAFTA 1.0 and the TPP by establishing procedures that streamline certification and verification of rules of origin and that promote strong enforcement. This includes new cooperation and enforcement provisions that help to prevent duty evasion before it happens.
* The new rules will help ensure that only producers using sufficient and significant United States and Mexican parts and materials receive preferential tariff benefits.

GOODS MARKET ACCESS
* Key Achievement: Exceeding NAFTA 1.0 and TPP Standards to More Effectively Support Trade in Manufactured Goods
* Address non-tariff barriers related to trade in remanufactured goods, import licensing, and export licensing.
* Maintains duty-free treatment for originating goods.
* Maintains the prohibition on export duties, taxes, and other charges and the waiver of specific customs processing fees.
* Adds new provisions for transparency in import licensing and export licensing procedures.
* Prohibits Parties from applying: (a) requirements to use local distributors for importation; (b) restrictions on the importation of commercial goods that contain cryptography; (c) import restrictions on used goods to remanufactured goods; and (d) requirements for consular transactions and their associated fees and charges.
* Updates provisions for duty-free temporary admission of goods to cover shipping containers or other substantial holders used in the shipment of goods.

>I let Seth Rohan’s drawings tell me what to believe.

NATO will be named TUMOR in this timeline

Attached: (((tree))).png (593x813, 553K)

They're in a tough position. This is complicated terribly by Canada's "leadership" which consists of a "male feminist" who likes to play dress up, a poo in loo, and a raging libtard THICC ass broad.

kek

I'm a bit worried for Canadian citizens but at the same time happy that the left wing government is blundering so hard, I don't know if it would be enough to turn the tide though. Lots of horrible negotiating and diplomacy is what it boils down to.

Attached: billclinton.png (578x402, 304K)

beautiful

>bill-clinton-first-black-president.jpg

there's literally no way they can spin this that it looks good for him

>McCain was then transferred to infamous Hanoi Hilton POW camp where his captors gave him a simple ultimatum, tell them everything he knew or they’d beat the living shit out of him. McCain told his captors to fuck right off.

>It was only after weeks of beatings, torture and interrogation that McCain agreed to surrender any information to his captors, in return for basic medical treatment that would stop him from dying.

Anyone good at making OC? Requesting something like pic related, but Economists of Reddit instead

Attached: 1528119865841.jpg (640x512, 68K)

>what's the deal with airline food?

Who's going to In & Out Burger with me today?

Attached: 1486657419894.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

Canada are waiting to see what the EU will do, once the EU cucks they will follow

TEXTILES
* Key Achievement: Strengthening Supply Chains to Provide New Market Opportunities for the Textile and Apparel Sector
* Promote greater use of Made-in-the-USA fibers, yarns, and fabrics by:
* Limiting rules that allow for some use of non-NAFTA inputs in textile and apparel trade.
* Requiring that sewing thread, pocketing fabric, narrow elastic bands, and coated fabric, when incorporated in apparel and other finished products, be made in the region for those finished products to qualify for trade benefits.
*Establish a Textiles chapter for United States–Mexico trade, including textile-specific verification and customs cooperation provisions that provide new tools for strengthening customs enforcement and preventing fraud and circumvention in this important sector.

SECTORAL ANNEXES
* The United States and Mexico have also reached agreement on new provisions covering trade in specific manufacturing sectors, including Information and Communication Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Cosmetic Products, and Chemical Substances.

A mutual defense organization with no more purpose

Attached: Sweetie!.jpg (260x194, 6K)

>when you lose to drumpf, you win

Attached: cuckdeau 1.webm (500x500, 2.86M)

>democrats think beto has a chance
lel

Attached: chief leaf on steel.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

>I think about it every day. Several times

RENT fucking FREE

Attached: 1520111343001.jpg (599x476, 36K)

wouldn't that be pink wojaks instead of brainlets?

>I'm a bit worried for Canadian citizens
>leaf apologist

Attached: 1518339750466.jpg (376x631, 83K)

dont look at an entertainer singing

See. I told you King Cuck was going to fuck this up

SHOW ME YOUR RAKENING FACES

Attached: 1535658297715.jpg (646x720, 37K)

The new president definately agreed to it dont worry about that.

Attached: file.png (590x440, 467K)

Picture unrelated

Attached: file.png (1077x561, 691K)

>Cain told his captors to fuck right off.

>Well yeah he talked, but he was seriously hungry, you know?!

Sure, you get the idea

It always bothered me how Alaska is surrounded by Canada and how Canada is wasting their resources. We can definitely do more with their land than they can.

>tfw farmed yews back in 05 for ez money
Such innocent days. So many bots.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Among white people in the South the largest denomination is evangelicals. Among blacks mainline Protestant. Even 11% of non black minorities in the South are Protestant

I've waited 2 and a half years for this moment