Real talk, has President Trump gone too far with his bullying of little Trudeau?

Real talk, has President Trump gone too far with his bullying of little Trudeau?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/30/justin-trudeau-cant-take-any-more-humiliation/
reuters.com/article/us-trade-nafta/u-s-to-move-ahead-with-mexico-trade-pact-keep-talking-to-canada-idUSKCN1LG1DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying they aren't in on this together and it's all a show

Attached: 1514881406783.jpg (2440x1627, 837K)

Dear Canada, Fuck you.

No

I mean, assuming he did, are there even any consequences? Canada doesn’t bring much to the table

>Little potato becomes French fry

It's like pottery

suck my cock mutt burger, bring it anytime.

>has President Trump gone too far with his bullying of little Trudeau?
Not until I've finished masturbating.

No. And I say that as someone who would actually enjoy seeing Trudeau bullied.

Regardless of what your opinion piece headlines say, the truth is Trudeau is still cock sure and hard headed in his resolve and has not felt the pain enough to steer his course. Trump is playing nice but I would actually prefer these opinion piece headlines came true for once.

No way Trudeau is in on it. Even libshits at my work are blasting the moron now. Let that sink in. This man has fucked up so much shit and been so incompetent that even the most brain dead, brain washed normies notice he is a piece of garbage. liberals got btfo in Ontario because of him.

I wouldn't mind seeing war with Canada. You faggots are a liberal plague on North America just like beaners in Mexico are all communist fucks. Both countries should be destroyed so USA doesn't have to deal with your faggotry

no, he's still alive

What if Trudeau is controlled and he can't be seen as capitulating to Donald's anti (((establishment))) agenda so this is basically Kayfabe. Just like when Trump talked about watching Trudeau on Air Force One. It's all coordinated.

Attached: 1533430161806.jpg (6024x4284, 1.3M)

How about s annexing Canada and replacing Mexico with the American Sea?

Trudeau's has a fetish by being bullied by alpha men so he's probably in on it

only if he actually goes ahead with the auto tarriffs which i dont think he will

If Trump kills Cuckdeau Justine wins

fuck Trudeau in the face

I feel bad for the Canadians, but they need to break out of this spell they are in and seriously change before they lose everything they ever had to barbarians.

Wrong. The Ojibway and Metis win. Justin will lose even when he is supposed to win because that’s the right thing to do.

You know I'm not a dog
right?

no they should do a fight like that kike logan paul

Not far enough

this. canada is nothing.

>suck my cock
gotta get justins head off of it first

He should resurrect William T Sherman to lead an army of zombie blue jackets to burn Ottawa to the ground. Never forget 1812

>head harded
It's head strong. Fucking canadians always fuck up sayings like these
>what's all around goes around
What goes around comes around, faggot

i feel bad for leafs but then i remember they hate us and i don't feel so bad

Attached: 1485495021200.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

And then relocate the Senators to Atlanta to remind Canada what happens when you mess with the lion.

OH SHIT!
Where will get syrup now?

We're your second biggest trading partner.

Second biggest Maple Syrup supplier.

He hasnt gone far enough

Wot?

why trade when we could just take
you could be north puerto rico

World Politics is a grown-up game.
Adulting is hard.

No. He needs to bully that faggot into suicide.

>I wouldn't mind seeing war with Canada. You faggots are a liberal plague on North America just like beaners in Mexico are all communist fucks. Both countries should be destroyed so USA doesn't have to deal with your faggotry

You get turned back at the border, burger fren?

Attached: AFUCKINGLEAF.png (594x236, 37K)

Please Trump finish him off

Attached: Ultra 1.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Trump is just pissed that Ivanka swoons over Trudeau and not his orange ass.

never take your boot off the throat of an enemy.....
Trudeau had his chance to step down or get with the program....a bumbling fool

Attached: troll.gif (400x400, 40K)

Not until he kills himself.

Attached: leafdertag.png (1224x720, 67K)

Attached: ice cream joint.png (701x658, 779K)

No. I propose a trade deal. They get all of our diversity and in exchange we get the oil in Alberta. Trudeau would take it.

trudea is a total faggot, trump should give him the laramie treatment

Pay for our wall leafs, than you can come to the bargaining table.

thats just not your opinion

>dumbest statement I've heard today

No. Fuck Justin Trudeau. Balls deep. No lube.

BAHAHA I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT

why do they say stupid shit like that? it's like UK people saying "are you okay" instead of "how are you"

This.
Fuck Canada and commie pansy faggot Trudeau.

They wanted our dick well they are getting the shaft. Fuck the world bitches

No. He needs to go further.

Its not far enough until Trudeau's galactic ego is shattered enough that he kills himself, and even that isnt far enough. Bully him to death please.

Just read this article beyond the headline, the cognitive dissonance is just unreal.
foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/30/justin-trudeau-cant-take-any-more-humiliation/

>reuters.com/article/us-trade-nafta/u-s-to-move-ahead-with-mexico-trade-pact-keep-talking-to-canada-idUSKCN1LG1DM

>WASHINGTON/TORONTO (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump notified Congress on Friday of his intent to sign a trade agreement with Mexico after talks with Canada broke up on Friday with no immediate deal to revamp the tri-nation North American Free Trade Agreement.

>U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said U.S. officials would resume talks with their Canadian counterparts next Wednesday with the aim of getting a deal all three nations could sign.

haha

>Trump gone too far with his bullying of little Trudeau?
No.

Attached: 2018-09-01_003400.png (640x480, 229K)

You will be spared during day of the rake! Welcome aboard, good sir.

Attached: 1535599896329.jpg (1000x950, 122K)

nice fantasy faggot

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F537243%2Fd3688a45-b (950x534, 93K)

No, I hope it is just getting started and Justin commits seppuku over it

UN would never allow it.

idk has he fake cried over it? he should keep going desu justin might kill himself that would be a fine day

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (960x814, 159K)

actor? He's the best LARPer ever

Not far enough, but you have to start somewhere.

Attached: Soon.png (1024x1024, 171K)

Aw hey little guy don’t be mad

Even if you hate Trump, that's no reason to prop up Trudeau

I dream every day for this to happen

Literally this. People think Trudeau is incompetent

lol

No, he hasn't. Once Trudeau hangs himself it will have achieved the purpose.

He's our Obama. He's charging a reversal in political polarity in Canada

Nah Obama was slightly more reasonable, not a fair comparison

Not any more

Attached: 1524623153366.gif (310x233, 2.81M)

>Security Council meets to decide the fate of canada

"Does anyone disagree with the US's seizure of Canada?"

>US representative to the UN raises her hand

"I'd like to veto the measure to prevent the US from conquering Canada"

>the measure is vetoed because the US is a balling permanent member of the security council
>MFW Canada becomes Colder Rico

Attached: kek.png (413x395, 248K)

>Muh UN has authority over the US
This is why you will always be pathetic, weak, beta cucks.

plz daddy america senpai stahp, we will make trudeau use his real eyebrows, please no more

how's your gender neutral national anthem, bitchboi?

look at me
I'm the UN now

Attached: images (1).jpg (278x182, 3K)

I could care less desu

Fuck Trump. I'm serious. He is destroying our relation with Canada, one of our closest allies, and I find it absolutely infuriating. America is now despised by everyone in the world, and for what? Trump is no deal maker, he doesn't make deals, he fucking breaks them. Everyone hates us and we don't even have a better economy to show for it. What a fucking terrible present, he has plummeted our reputation so much and nobody considers us a stable ally anymore. It's insanity.

Yes.
Canada is like our younger brother that we tease all the time, but bullying would be unacceptable because he's just a defenseless child.
The government should bully stronger nations.

Yep, but our snap back will only be more extreme, or it's over

He hasn't gone far enough

I imagine most white canadians get bullied by white americans on a daily basis.

He hasn’t gone far enough. Fuck trudeau.

Wh-what did we even do to make you so mad america-kun?

Is this about the handshake?

Attached: Uta.no☆prince-sama♪.full.700019.jpg (1000x1413, 448K)

Obama was reasonable because he isn't incompetent.

Fuck Justin Trudeau, he needs to be punished for treason, just like certain European leaders...

You know the Chinese government actually call him "Tudoo" because it sounds like his name and it means "Little Potato" in Chinese.

Our prime minister is a joke and a traitor, he should be sent to prison.

idek wtf is going on user but I generally feel something is weird about the timing of trumps "off the record comment" being released the day the deadline was meant to be reached.
trumps comment essentially gave my shitlib gov't carte blanche to say trump/trade negotiators are making deals in bad faith and hold on signing this thing
you'd think at this point trump wouldn't be running his mouth around any reporters regardless, they've shown themselves to be disingenuous at best.

>Implying the last time this happened we didn't burn down the white house

This right here is a true Canadian.

Jew

Jew

is drumpfy waxing his chinny chin chin or is he a girly draft dodging furfag?

No, keep going

Trump wont have gone too far until we conquer canada

Trump should have looked past Justin himself and saw NAFTA negotiations as an opportunity to appear magnanimous to the Canadian public to boost the chances of getting a Trumpist continental partner in 2019.

He could have done something incredibly balsy like going to Premiers and saying individual provinces could get in on a deal with the US if they didn't care about Justin's retarded NAFTA agenda. Even if it got vetoed in the Canadian Supreme Court, it would have made Justin look like the problem to Canadians.

The way things are right now has been boosting Justin in certain areas like the GTA simply because Canadians are so brainwashed against Trump.

The day of the rake is almost at hand! Take up arms brothers!

Attached: 1495582916468.jpg (627x800, 78K)

>Itodaso, Julien, I fucking itodaso.