Why do you take pride in your race, Jow Forums...

Why do you take pride in your race, Jow Forums? Just because a European man invented something great doesn't mean you had anything to do with it. Just because European nations were great doesn't mean they were great because of you. You have no claim to the accomplishments that came before you, so why do you claim them as your own? Why does heritage matter?

Attached: 9n2hej4uw45y.png (1119x1119, 1.52M)

I don't take any credit for the achievements of my ancestors; I simply seek to preserve their legacy against Communists and their post-modernist suicide cult minions.

>Why do you take pride in your race, Jow Forums?
its a part of me
>Just because a European man invented something great doesn't mean you had anything to do with it.
its a part of me
>Just because European nations were great doesn't mean they were great because of you.
its a part of me
>You have no claim to the accomplishments that came before you, so why do you claim them as your own?
its a part of me
>Why does heritage matter?
its a part of me

I'll take the bait
>Classical music
>Technology
>Sports
>Literature
>Architecture
>History (Great men conquering and establishing countries and companies around the world)
Meanwhile, literally any brown person has
>muh food
>muh rhythm
>muh noble savage

>it's a part of me
No it's not. Just because your father made or did something great doesn't mean you had anything to do with it.

Yeah, it's not like whites and asians have been holding down black and brown people since the early days of civilization.

its the opposite, just like your inheritance in a monetary sense, so is the collective failure or accomplishment of your people your heritage.
shitskins because they haven't accomplished anything tend to ignore their collective past and tell peoples who have a great past to forget theirs for the sake of "equality"

Of course it's a part of him; everything your ancestors did and were is a part of you, because they are all part of the series of events that placed you here today.

Nature is survival of the fittest, and man is simply an arrogant animal.

Do not hate the mighty because they trample the weak underfoot, this is an inescapable law of nature.

poor nigger cannot fathom what it means to be highly intelligent and competent and recognize that the achievements of our ancestors show that they, too, were highly intelligent and competent.

When you look at yourself and your fellow niggers, and look your ancestors mudhuts and total lack of written language, what can you infer about their intelligence and competence? What did they do besides survive like cockroaches?

Attached: Sage.jpg (700x466, 23K)

>Why do you take pride in your race, Jow Forums?
Part of our culture, invader. We want our children to have a better life than we had. Why were you not aborted?

Attached: afarensis_JG_Recon_Head_CC_3qtr_lt_sq.jpg (835x835, 89K)

>it's not like whites and asians have been holding down black and brown people
You are admitting your inherent inferiority here, ape beast

And what have you accomplished, except shitting up this board all day. If your ancestors were so great, why aren't you? Maybe because your personal choices and the environment you grow up in are the only two things that matter.

I take pride not in whatever they did, but how they were able to do it. Superior genetics - which is what I have.

Have you ever actually spoken to an African? Really took in their speech and train of thought? Applied the same standards as you would to a white man? No joke, I've spoken to second, third, fourth generation Africans and the majority are borderline retarded. It's insane.

so using your logic modern white people are not involved in slavery, right?

I'm pretty great, you should hear my blues guitar.

Why so angry friend?

If you feel like your life lacks value you should spend some time doing the things you love, instead of attacking other people's pride on a chinese sock puppet shaming board

i have a good job, a wife, a kid im involved in local politics and i want to preserve my people and their heritage.
what about you?

they have been holding themselves down user either youre a jew, a nigger or extremely stupid

Everyone should be proud of their race even retarded African negroids whose ancestors only accomplished rape and getting AIDS

Because without the accomplishments of my ancestors and the factors that made our society, I would not exist.

It's genetically programmed into human DNA to prefer one's own kind. There need not be any further explanation.

>be white
>be proud of beating up niggers
>don't realize the niggers wouldn't be there if you didn't import them in the first place

i love you guys but you really act stupid sometimes.

Hilarious instance of projection there, anonigger. Your feeble mind does not even realize it is doing it.

A fish really doesn't see water, huh?

At least they weren't illogical savages that brought down the argument line to ad-hominems.

Alright, since you seem to be a filthy liberal, I'll give you my two cents
As a minority whose race barely exists anymore, I find it very insulting you want me to drop all of my thoughts about heritage and have 1 less person with the already dwindling memory of my people's ancestors
We didn't suffer through years of slavery, genocide, being tossed between foreign countries, and being broken up worse than Yugoslavia, not to mention with foreign races occupying parts of our lands because the colonial powers were lazy cunts who couldn't do their own work, just so we could throw it all away and flush our culture down the toilet
I'm assuming you're a white liberal who's listened to too much Zionist propaganda, so why should I listen to someone who doesn't even care about their own people about what they have to say about mine?
Or, since this is probably the only thing you'd listen to since you have a thick skull, why should I listen to someone from the same race that's the reason my people are like this?

How come it's only "enlightened" white cucks who think like this? No one else in the world thinks like this.

Beating people up in the street is what ANTIFA do.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

This.

The only purpose of life is to spread your DNA so it continues in the future. Life exists only to propagate. If you cannot do that, you are failing at your reason for being unless you help others like you reproduce.

The grossest, fugliest genetic mistake African of a human should be proud of what it is. There is nothing else to be proud of besides the constitution of what you are and your individuality.

All politics, ideology, should be based off that same motive every living thing possesses. Anything counteractive to this, means you're basically fucking dumber than the bacteria that'll eat your fucking corpse once you die.

We have a culture of violence that must be revived.

Yes, we literally 'discovered' and mapped the world

Attached: 08_4_discoveries_by_country_first_to_reach2.jpg (2557x1173, 613K)

Because they've been brainwashed in public schools. 10 years ago when I was in high school I had a history teacher that said the same thing verbatim when talking about how evil nationalism was.

Nice thread OP.
Whites/Aryans are the master and warrior race.
Really gets my sides jigglin when shitskins act like because they have faggot gangs that means all of whites warrior history is irrelevant.

Attached: anti-white struggle.jpg (595x900, 92K)

You’re people were fucked before we showed up.

It’s also important to keep the British Empire an colonialism in perspective. It was a trade network. It was really nothing more than global capitalism. The first corporation was the Dutch East India company. These companies would buy shit from one group and sell to others. They were dicks. Africa was a colony from 1890-1960, 70 years. This is after Jewish control via Bank of England and after the industrial revolution.

Labor laws were shit for everyone including the British. The British didn’t march in to Africa and ‘occupy’ it the way we occupy Iraq. They they threatened to to kill the king if a deal wasn’t met. That king took said deal and had quotas for procduction to meet. You had Africans enslaving other Africans and selling them to British corporations as the only thing of tradable value to get the other goods that they wanted like silk and fine linens made in Europe.

The extent of the British people approving of slavery was like you, today buying Nike shoes made in a sweat shop. You hate the fact that kids in Thailand make $.10 a day making shoes that sell for $100, and you feel guilty for buying them. But at the end of the day, you still buy it and the System keeps rolling. That’s how whites felt about slavry and colonization. It’s ducked up and I feel bad, but I like chocolate too much to stop eating it even though it’s made by child slaves I’m Africa.

I take pride in my race because it is my family.

This is false. People only stick to those who look like them because they've been conditioned to do so.

>Don't take pride in white accomlishments white man you had nothing to do with them
>White man you're directly to blame for historical slavery, imperialism, and conquest
Libtards not even once

Quit making shit up, you Commie faggot.

Attached: Marxist out.jpg (559x500, 23K)

Actually, my people were the peaceful taíno people of the Caribbean, not any african tribe
Not to mention negroes have greater numbers than other, why would I call them "dwindling"

>my people were the peaceful taíno people

Oof, sorry to hear that.

Those countries weren't 'discovered', there were already people living there. Also, YOU didn't do it. Why are you taking pride in something you didn't do?

>People
Wrong. Hominids lived there, but Portugal was the first human nation to discover them.

Europeans created the world map.

Now instead of fighting off the cannibal Caribs we have this new thing called "Haitians"
I'd rather have the fucking Caribs, yikes

That's such bullshit. Whites aren't an extra step ahead on the evolutionary chain. There are minute differences between the races, but we're not different species.

wow i fucked up the spoiler

So what have you done?

Agreed

Kinda, but I've never felt that non-Finnish history is my history. I'm much more proud of being a Finn than being European.

You might not like humans, but you can't deny that we are more advanced than other mammals.

You had the same amount of time to develop powerful nations in Africa, a land of abundant wealth and resources. Your kind was never able to adapt beyond mud huts save for I believe the Mali and Kush empire... Who both fell to their own niggatry.
There’s a reason you were considered savages then, there’s a reason you’re considered savages now.

> you have no claim to the accomplishments made before you

Is that why we are all randomized at birth and raised by government workers based on bureaucratic guidelines? Oh, we're not? Because we hold claim to the care, culture and property our parents leave us?

Saying you hold no claim to the accomplishments of people of your nation, of your tribe, of your family is obviously not true.

Yes we are. There is as much genetic distance between Europeans and Africans as there is between Wild Canadian gray wolves and wild Mexican coyotes. The red wolve in The USA is just a mix of both gray wolf/coyote. The redwolf produces fertile offspring.

Attached: 70F8BF73-DD6A-44DA-8B53-A53696BB838E.jpg (1012x1024, 146K)

Why do you live in a house, did you build it?
>not your accomplishment
Did you write the books you learned from
>not your accomplishment
Etc etc
Your 'argument' is incredibly flawed.
I dare you to actually debate and you'll get btfo you fucking commie nigger

And there it is. I don't so much take pride in my race as seek to defend the white race from racial hatred that seeks to blame every shortcoming of brown people on whites.

I'm not a nigger you fucking idiot. I'm white, but I hate this idea that white's should take pride in the accomplishments of dead people because we share a skin color, and claim them as their own.

Based whitey putting me down.

How about you go fuck yourself? What people believe isn't up for you to decide you wannabe despot.

Attached: 1526949953301.png (1924x1173, 464K)

I live in the house, but I don't take pride it in. I don't claim it as my own work, or that because someone who looked like me built it, I know have the ability to build such better houses than someone who didn't

I don’t think anyone take ‘pride’ in bein white. It’s mostly just asserting the fact that the world needs us, unmixed to create its prosperity and we don’t need them. We are perfectly fine without them or multiculturalism. They have miserable lives with out us. This is why we need to drag out all of the civilizational achievements made in pure Aryan nations. We rock without blacks. Blacks can’t succeed without living in our countries.

tell Brock I hope he has another heart attack

Attached: 1479050282344s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Do your parents feel pride for what you accomplished? Do you feel pride if your parents accomplish something? Extend that further out and Bam you have a sense of heritage. It shouldn't be your only source of pride of course but acting like it's wrong is infantile and reflects more about your grasp of concepts than the people you criticize.

/thread

If you didn't do it you have no claim to it. Simple as that. Just because we use things that white people created doesn't mean anything.

>africans have always been oppressed by whites and asians
>nevermind they only came into direct contact in the xvth century

>doesn't take pride in his abode
Shithole confirmed. Clean your room young kike. Also learn to read, I asked why do you live in a house you didn't build because it isn't your accomplishment. Matter of fact why use the internet you didn't build it, log off now.
>this is your logic dumbass

Exceptional DNA of the Ubermensch

Attached: 1446242918136.jpg (255x198, 9K)

Nice pilpul

FPBP

>if you didn't do it you have no claim to it
>so what if we use white people stuff
Nigger you're retarded

>I don't take credit for the achievement of my ancestors
Because who wants to take credit for houses made of poo?

Attached: IMG_6569.jpg (308x185, 43K)

Could you imagine if whites ganged up in the numbers these coons and spics do?
Aryan brotherhood is still considered the most deadly prison gang and they're a minority in every prison.
We dangerous niggers

I'd have pride in whatever skin I was born with, you racist fuck.

M8, every culture went through the wattle and daub phase.

It's a natural step from stick shack on the way to star-fort.

Personally, I like pit houses better though.

sage until i see proof that we are not literally our ancestors by proxy

OP wouldn't dare ask this of Africans, Asians, or any non white group because he knows they would rightfully tell him to fuck off and this idea of ancestral disconnect doesn't work on them. Only white people fall for it.

Humans have been around for at least a couple of hundred thousand years.
If the only reason non whites haven't succeeded in building an effective civilization is because whites have been holding them down, then what the fuck were they doing for the other 195,000 years?
How come they didn't fly to infinity and beyond BEFORE whites and asians invented repression?

Attached: 1355154572059.gif (300x162, 1.25M)

Indeed my anonymous friend. Indeed.

OP's picture makes no sense whatever - is it pro or anti-white people?

Attached: rr38-17.jpg (550x446, 35K)

I kek’d hard at that pic

Attached: C6FFC7C9-AF29-4D7C-B431-5DF2771CFCF3.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Funny how all the pets that are pure bred or albino come with a steep premium.

Attached: smug laugh.jpg (669x696, 78K)

I just nate higgers because they made me this way. I wasn't born like this.

You can't take credit for their achievements but you must take blame and guilt from them

Yeah, we know that's what the lefties insist.

It's remarkable similar to the concept of "The sins of the father" ain't it?

SJW's confirmed as religious cult.

>Just because a European man invented something great doesn't mean you had anything to do with it.
Just because humans invented things you use doesn't make you humans.

Attached: zuckerberg almost human.jpg (661x501, 44K)

This.
>you didn't build that house, why are you maintaining it

i take pride in every example shown in this image
if you don't you're not white