Jow Forums BTFO by a real scientist

Jow Forums BTFO by a real scientist

Attached: A628E507-8BF2-47DD-9697-1C2B60ACBBC5.jpg (789x871, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=qP4-ZtzF1Vg
genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Science, scientist, did i mention science? I am scientist, hello.

>Tfw you could have gotten a degree in sex but you got some gay major like math or computers.

Attached: 1535555014141.jpg (639x607, 99K)

gtfo with this weak bait .sage

Attached: sage.jpg (214x235, 8K)

Even scientists suffer from cognitive bias.

There is male and female.
There is XY and XX.

Anything else is an aberration and usually unfit for life.
That someone would argue against this and still call themselves a scientist means they don't know what science is.

Yep, definitely a scientist. His twitter bio proves it.

Attached: SCIENCE.png (253x306, 91K)

>MUH SCIENCE

>filename
>chuck tingle
>1 post by this ID
Sage

sterile childless bug people having intense debates over the gender continuum while their useless cum and ovaries turn into rotten sewer mush

Apparently getting a Ph.D. is the educational equivalent to going clear in Scientology.

Attached: leer.jpg (495x500, 30K)

Gender is a linguistic term, and sex isn't a spectrum, it's dimorphic, that's real fucking science.

I'm fucking glad these atheist are coming to the altright fuck these faggot leftist atheist

It's even worse because Science is ever evolving.

How does nobody have the gull to tell these people their scientific theory is influenced by the government?

You get a 0/10. The guy in your pic gets a -10/10.

ScientVet also gets a -10/10.

Science is totally objective and not the least bit politicized.

rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/

Yeah, well my dad works at Nintendo.

>fairly new account
>no credentials
>2,000 tweets are half "SCIENCE!!!" and half "BLUMPF!!!"

>Gender is a linguistic term
It's a newspeak term. This shit has meant one thing for literally ten thousand years and now a bunch of morons are trying to gaslight everyone into thinking it means something totally different that no one with undyed hair actually gives the tiniest shit about.

A vetenarian, what does he know pfff

You have very rare cases of intersex where a person may not actually fit either sex, but be otherwise perfectly healthy and develop normally, but it’s incredibly rare.

No, it's genuinely a linguistic term referring to masculine and feminine nouns in Romance languages, it has no legitimate use beyond this, however.

Science is a religious cult.

(((science)))

Neither of them are real scientists.

>@ChuckTingle
Yeah real scientists alright

Attached: 81no+TvmJFL.__BG0,0,0,0_FMpng_AC_UL320_SR200,320_.png (200x320, 105K)

>hurr I have a PHD in recognizing penis and vaginas
>still think's there's more than two genders

>Chuck Tingle

damn, missed the obvious troll tell

Attached: 25183293.jpg (297x475, 32K)

You can get published by having algorithms generate papers for free.

>freaks of nature justify my feelings

>Biochem
So neither of which understand sex or gender.
Humans have two sexes: Male and Female. Anything else is a genetic mutation.

Humans have two genders: Masculine and Feminine. Anything else is a mental disorder.

Thats a god damned pillars of eternity character

>Be a scientist
>be wrong
>be a scientist
>im a scientist
>by the way im a scientist

Is Laci Green supposed to be playing the role of Jow Forums in this retard play? Asking for a friend.

Laci Green is a retarded cunt who went on a Twitter rant yesterday about how white people being slaughtered in South Africa is just a white supremacist conspiracy theory. It's not hard to BTFO that fucking idiot.

I have a BS in computer science am I a scientist?

"Real scientists" also said wanting to mutilate your genitals isn't a mental illness.

No, you're a meme. Who fell for the STEM meme.

>lying on the internet
Also, here's an appropriate quote
"It's Men that honor titles, not titles that honor men"

I make like $130k a year which is almost 3 times the household average though

Yeah, there's XX, XY, XXY, X, and a host of other mixes where the sexual phenotype doesn't match the genotype.

These are a bunch of rare conditions that have nothing to do with "transsexual" silliness though.

Genders are just a bunch of made up categorizations, but sex is pretty straightforward. There is male, female, and then other; where "other" is some rare, abnormal biological condition unrelated to "transsexualism".

This whole retarded twitter discussion:
youtube.com/watch?v=qP4-ZtzF1Vg

>I AM SCIENTIST
>YOU ARE SCIENTIST
>SCIENCE

biochem has nothing to do with sexes.
zoology and developmental biology is what's about sexes.

>Humans have two sexes
Pretty much all species with defined sexes have those two, sexual dimorphism, hermaphroditism, and asexual reproduction are pretty much the only three games for Earth-evolved species to procreate.

You literally can’t fathom the idea that what you were taught in 1st grade may have been the super super simplified version of something because you were literally a child back then

Why did God put me on Earth at this time? There had better be a reason.

DOTR when?!

When I studied physiology (pharmacy major) I can't remember a single mention of infinite genders. And our textbooks were almost all translated from burgerland.
>I'm a scientist
mee too and every time I ask the "experts" about this gender theory or read articles I get confused responses filled with mental gymnastics. The truth is that this debate is mostly made around psychiatrists, psychologists etc... and it seems that they just can't draw a politically correct conclusion.

>God
>2018
Fucking retards lmao

There is no evidence they ever offer for this except "their feelings"

The only actual scientific proof of a "sex" outside normal male or female is chromosome mutations like having xxy

>thinking you sound smart for knowing what a bimodal distribution means

Attached: science.gif (300x168, 655K)

>Hehe hoho look at me I’m OP I’m gay and I suck dick, I also have a PhD in shilling so I know what I’m doing

Attached: FC3D56C2-8F80-4132-8876-3330FFBE6B9D.jpg (512x512, 61K)

There are VERY RARE xxy and I think xyy chromosome people who usually can live normal lives but yeah you're mostly right

Appeal to authority

these people only exist in urban areas.

>finally a smart Hungarian on Jow Forums
are you Viktor Orbán ?

Yeah get a load of that faggot he believes in something boring as god, every child knows the big BRAPPPP invented us all

Slavic languages too, and I guess many others. I was mighty confused when I saw the term used in reference to people and their lived experience sometime after 2010, when before it was strictly a term I knew from the field of linguistics.

that's because you would overdose on so᠌y just by seeing his real pic

He didn't, your parents did.

why is this dude mansplaining /ourthot/

Leftist priest for the atheist religion of whateverthefuckUniversity belief they hold today. Fairly worthless human.

well at least he posted best boy

SCIENCE!

genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender

>Apconsugender: a gender where you know what it isn’t, but not what it is; the gender is hiding itself from you

>Caelgender: a gender which shares qualities with outer space or has the aesthetic of space, stars, nebulas, etc.

>Hydrogender: a gender which shares qualities with water

>Vapogender: a gender that sort of feels like smoke; can be seen on a shallow level but once you go deeper, it disappears and you are left with no gender and only tiny wisps of what you thought it was

Attached: over 9000 genders.png (723x6486, 435K)

Correct.
>Step 1. Remove moral authority and foundation from a subject.
>Step 2. Ascribe the previous descriptiors of things as a end in of themselves (doesn't matter if a good man leads to a good end, being a man in and of itself is the goal)
>Step 3. Understand the mechanics of said subject, while ignoring the original function and/or utility of said subject
>Step 4. You are now a Marxist piece of shit

Example: Both a human and squirrel engage in aerobic cellular respiration and share 70% of similar dna. Therefore, because genetic markers display variance from Individual to Individual, and there is no know point where an organism is "human", squirrels = human.

Trust me. I'm a (((biologist))).

There are the rare genetic mutations but people with such mutations would be aware of them because they're detected at birth if not sooner now

These people who aren't mutated and go "I feel like I'm a non binary made up gender" are either mental ill or attention seekers

Even if we assume that he's a real scientist - which he obiously isn't and just invented - he'd still be a tiny minority within the science community.

You can't say "intersexuals are their own sex", that's like saying "albinos are their own distinct race!"

>think you're being some hyper-progressive trans ally
>what he actually did in his "I'm so smart" rant is totally dismantle the argument used by the trans community and showcase that it still fundamentally breaks down to biological normality with nobody actually "born in the wrong body"

Attached: dogtard.jpg (304x270, 21K)

Real Scientist: Provides scientific explanation of basis of conclusion citing quantitative proof of reliability of conclusion.

Libtard; I'm a scientist. Believe my unsupported conclusory statement.

- T. Research Biochemist

By the way, don't forget to 'sage' in your response so that this shit doesn't get bumped.

Attached: Fingerprints.png (481x458, 252K)

Why isn't it called a computer engineering degree?

>i have a PHD is biochemistry and i dont believe in chemistry haha girls have dicks

Attached: tumblr_pdiihbeFxb1vdbx3no1_540.png (456x810, 441K)

I fucking LOVE science!

Nah seriously though, when these faggots say “sex is a spectrum” they are purposefully being obtuse, yes there are rare genetic conditions like Klinefeter’s syndrome where the sex chromosomes can get fucked up, but the exception proves the rule and sexual dimorphism is an obvious fact of life.

muh spectrum, it's literally a crapshot genetic mix so you're going to end up with genetic fucks ups, by the 99% majority are male, female or so close to this that it doesn't need to be mentioned.

Anyone who wants to pick a gender outside of male or female is an anti-society cunt and they should be treated that way. And their real gender should be pointed out to them at every opportunity even if they chop their dick/tits off.

You need to come to terms with the truth because the truth isn't going anywhere. Also people shouldn't have to share in your delusion, most people are nice and let delusional people go on their way, their friends just want you to be happy.

The gender theory bullshit is only pushed because of people's good nature and when people call it out they should be acknowledge about telling the truth on the subject despite hurting Xim Xam Flim Flams feelings.

Gender and sex are the same thing. Even transgenders know this, even if they won't admit it. They say that gender is social, and sex is biological, yet they get surgeries and take hormones to mimic the biology. They know the biology is what makes a woman a woman.

No. Liberalism is a religious cult. Don't blame science for this shit. We sent people to the moon *and* created TANG. If you're good, we'll supply you with sexbots.

Also, to your point, most DNA is unreadable material that exists purely to support the readable DNA. Look up exons and introns. (So, any time some one cites the closeness of apes, niggers, and real humans, and there's a percentage, don't forget about introns.)

Still saging.

- T. Scientist, part ii

Attached: Science Then and now.jpg (940x960, 94K)

I don't know what's worse, Laci Green or some Twitter PHD? It's like shit on shit.

To your point.

- T. Scientist, part iii

still saging

Attached: Science and liberals.jpg (731x341, 75K)

>Apconsugender: a gender where you know what it isn’t, but not what it is; the gender is hiding itself from you
This shit is like a snowflake among snowflakes what the fuck

>deviation is new sex

science is a travesty now

Although, I've seen some pretty deep science references on Jow Forums. That is to say, people arguing with complex science, not simply people claiming to be scientists. I'm a little bit impressed by this site.

No liberal can be a good scientist, because liberalism teaches one to replace empirical, statistical conclusions with approved-conclusions based on conformity. Of course, I've seen plenty of the latter when playing the research-grant game.

Saging still

- T. Scientist, part iv

Attached: Science_Of_Life.png (1161x719, 653K)

Light is a spectrum too. That doesn't mean red isn't red.

Further breaking that down, by establishing that gender and sexuality are a spectrum, it effectively puts down a ton of the dogmatic elements of the trans and queer structure. Because they really tend to make a lot of things up. So by boiling down the science, what it really says is that there is some ground for some alternative expression other than mono-stereotypical male and female, but a lot of it is just unfounded mental illness.

Attached: doggo.jpg (1094x821, 512K)

Until they get a uterus transplant that their body doesnt reject.

Fuck, we are gonna be freaks in 50 years

If he's a scientist than Randall Carlson is also a scientist.

This is a bimodal distribution. A mathematician or a scientist would tell you this type of thing is seen in nature when drawing samples from two different populations. For example, it might represent a MCAT scores combined from a group that took an MCAT prep-course, and a group that did not.

I guess social scientists see this kind of distribution and say "All we can say is that MCAT scores are a spectrum! It doesn't matter if you take the prep course or not!"

Attached: image791.jpg (1209x430, 23K)

>There are more genders and sexes than the number of particles in the universe
t. twitter science man

I drifted from my point, so I'll TL;DR.

The social sphere of trans and queer individuals will likely consider anyone attempting to define the issues they claim to suffer from scientifically to be a direct threat in opposition to their well-being, given how science threatens unquestioning acceptance and compliance. If you can define something, you can test for it. And you can in theory eliminate or treat it more effectively.

I'm surprised the guy hasn't been dog-piled already.

Attached: CgGXOalWwAAHlhk.jpg (900x1200, 112K)

>there are finite people who have ever existed
>there is an infinite number of genders

Oof

XX and XY

Anything else is a rare mutation.

>Slavic languages too
Oh didn't know that.
>I guess many others
I know East Asian languages are nongendered and they also don't have verb conjugation.

The occurrence of a Y chrome makes you a male. Wether you have XXY, XYY or XY. Lacking an Y chromosome makes you a female.

Granted, the LGBTQ fucked themselves when their main argument was "born this way". Yes, you were born some way. But science can test for that and treat or eliminate it entirely.

Should've argued for freedom of personal expression.

Attached: corgis2peanutbutt.jpg (625x452, 50K)

The Ls and Gs are starting to get sick of the BTQ's BS. At least that is what the two gay couples I know say.

In pratical terms, there is no distribution to sex. It’s one or the other. Sex has predictive validity, and the overall gestalt and spirit of the situation matters more than this “oh, I am so nuanced to the point of rendering tried-and-tried concepts untenable” attitude. If the concept of sex were entirely arbitrary, we should only be able to distinguish between the sexes 50% of the time. The fact that we can differentiate between the sexes through sight alone about 99% of the time illustrates its utility and real world validity. We can even tell the difference between transgender people and the general population. Whether or not people differ on some trait specific to sex ultimately doesn’t matter since there is an overall regression towards the mean on other characteristics. Even if said characteristic is integral to the expression of other traits - for instance, high testosterone can change the nature of multiple sex characteristics -, a woman will still remain a woman physiologically, reproductively, genetically, and psychologically. The whole of the situation matters more than anything else.

newtons theory of gravity , was called a law, that's how much people accepted it was absolute fact, it was disproven by einstein, but hey infinite genders that's totally not disputable.

Apparently he sees men with three penises and ponykin and trans dimensional asexually budding human beings all the time. After all it's his area of expertise why would he lie?

Those are some real good credentials and pier reviewed studies he shared there.

Attached: 1502332750814.jpg (533x536, 50K)

HE POSTED FUCKING CHUCK TINGLE LMFAO

scientist that do research in labs are like the guy that repairs your car, philosophers are like the engineer that designed the car, keep in mind what the highest levels of human thought lives in philosophy. science isn't god, its just what we know based off physical observations

>I'm a cowboy astronaut spy
See on the internet, you can be whatever you want to be.