>TrumpTweet: Fuck Google 8/29/18
youtu.be/m3X2P3Yjm40
>Pres Trump meets w/black peepo on Drug Free Life 8/29/18
youtu.be/mi4cn4yDH9c
>VP Pence Stumps for John Jones in W Bloomfield MI 8/29/18
youtu.be/IUr33ot2BUk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: elitecanadian.jpg (2048x1377, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpPkN-USeIU
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/08/30/the_truth_will_set_us_all_free_137941.html
twitter.com/esaagar/status/1035329836489863171
opencanada.org/features/nafta-negotiations-your-guide-players-and-priorities-matter/
youtu.be/KRChhdPkSY8
reuters.com/article/us-usa-taiwan-china/trump-signs-u-s-taiwan-travel-bill-angering-china-idUSKCN1GS2SN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck leaves and fuck leaf people
this is almost as bad as the legal minds of reddit

BIG happenings are on the horizon. Who here /feelinit/?

Attached: clot wojak.png (1128x1002, 105K)

We net export energy India too. Ukraine as well

Anyone know if the one on the left is a tranny?

So fitting
youtube.com/watch?v=WpPkN-USeIU

Canada isn't sending their best.

> It is likely that during the 2016 campaign, officials at the Department of Justice, FBI, CIA and National Security Agency broke laws to ensure that the outsider Trump lost to Hillary Clinton.
> FBI and DOJ officials misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in order to obtain warrants to surveil Trump associates.
> National security officials unmasked the names of those being monitored and likely leaked them to the press with the intent to spread unverified rumors detrimental to the Trump campaign.

> A spy on the federal payroll was implanted into the Trump campaign.
> Hillary Clinton's campaign team paid for research done by a former British intelligence officer working with Russian sources to compile a dossier on Trump.
> Clinton hid her investment in Christopher Steele's dossier by using intermediaries such as the Perkins Coie law firm and Fusion GPS to wipe away her fingerprints.

> As a result of wrongful conduct, more than a dozen officials at the FBI and DOJ have resigned or retired, or were fired or reassigned.
> Yet so far none of these miscreants has been indicted or has faced the same legal scrutiny that Mueller applies to Trump associates.

> Hillary Clinton is not facing legal trouble for destroying subpoenaed emails, for using an unlawful email server or for the expenditure of campaign money on the Steele dossier.

> No president has ever faced impeachment for supposed wrongdoing alleged to have taken place before he took office -- not Andrew Johnson, not Richard Nixon, and not even Bill Clinton, who lied about his liaisons with Monica Lewinsky in the Oval Office. With the effort to go back years, if not decades, into Trump's business and personal life, we are now in unchartered territory.

Attached: file.png (1317x4775, 1.26M)

It's that time again. We're overdue.

Attached: 1468684167618.png (800x800, 103K)

We take Canadian land and they get tariffed hard.

The only way to clear up this messy saga is for Trump to immediately declassify all documents -- without redactions -- relating to the Mueller investigation, the FISA court warrants, the Clinton email investigation, and CIA and FBI involvement with the dossier and the use of informants.

Second, there needs to be another special counsel to investigate wrongdoing on the part of senior officials in these now nearly discredited agencies. The mandate should be to discover whether there was serial conflict of interest, chronic lying to federal officials, obstruction of justice, improper unmasking and leaking, misleading of federal courts, and violation of campaign finance laws.

It is past time to stop the stonewalling, the redacting, the suppression, the leaking to the press and the media hysteria. The government must turn over all relevant documents to two special counsels and free each to discover who did what in 2016.

Americans need the whole truth to ensure equality under the law and to thereby set us free from this nearly two-year nightmare.

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/08/30/the_truth_will_set_us_all_free_137941.html

>the day of the rake has finally come

Trump is doing it the absolute madman!

Attached: 1472015972913.gif (271x309, 117K)

Me.
Any predictions?

Attached: 1533744734351.jpg (646x720, 23K)

If you were presented a world map with no labels and asked to locate 20 totally random countries, what do you believe your score would be? I think that geographical illiteracy is hampering American political discourse.

Attached: keitai.jpg (1520x1080, 139K)

Trump on Globalists: "They build walls in other countries...they create borders in other lands so far away. But over here, let everybody pour in and don't worry about the crime."

twitter.com/esaagar/status/1035329836489863171

Attached: bad things were.jpg (633x567, 52K)

AP screeching already about UNRWA

Attached: file.png (1176x968, 135K)

AWOOVEMENT!

Attached: AWOO Headpats.jpg (850x1186, 507K)

Sept . 9th lads.

Attached: 76576516341375.png (852x705, 644K)

idk, I've forgotten some, but I was forced to memorize the world map when I was like 5 years old.

No one likes Canada. Trump is doing this for everyone who ever saw a thread get ruined by a leaf.

O_O

There's only 3 maybe 4 countries that actually matter.

I would be able to find 20 countries IK but I wouldn’t be able to do all of them

>there are anons who can't name literally all of them
i mean placing where tuvalu and vanuatu are on the map is too fucking difficult but placing the obvious ones and even the not-so-obvious like tajikistan or benin aren't hard at all

>geographical illiteracy
Is a fucking meme created by eurocucks
Hang yourself

Reminder it's Friday so that means Tucker's last segment will be some bizarre shit like sex crazed pandas or hating on crocodiles

Attached: 1513497293662.png (544x400, 271K)

I could do twenty. Gib unlabeled map.

Attached: 1509744195042.jpg (297x398, 104K)

That's when I get my kitten.

Attached: helper_balloon.gif (495x525, 2.36M)

Attached: 1523735476064s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

I could likely put up close to 40 because of meme countries like Niger and Chad.

Jimmie's gonna rustle.

>Palestine

Since Palestine doesn't exist, we can combine the numbers from the West Bank and Gaza and come up with just under $25 billion. Vermont, the poorest US State by GDP comes in at $32 billion. So the US revocation amounts to about 1.4% of their GDP

>but I was forced to memorize the world map when I was like 5 years old.
There's no way, though I was taught many young as well.

Several dozen directly impact you

I mean ones randomly asked of you

Excluding micronations then, I guess

It's a real thing, people should take better care to learn these things

Attached: 1512098875188.jpg (297x250, 16K)

Feeling good today frens.

Attached: 1529127611828.png (664x560, 391K)

RUSSIAN NAVAL BUILDUP IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN SEEN AS POSSIBLE ATTEMPT FOR GETTING RADAR COVERAGE ON SHOOTING DOWN U.S CRUISE MISSILES
-- CNN CITES INTELLIGENCE ASSESSMENT

Jesse is doing Tuckers show tonight

'bout time.

>Social workers for terrorists
>"aids refugees"

there is less than 250 of them
kids know pokemon more thoroughly

And honestly, your problem is just a symptom of a larger issue.
Nobody cares to learn or absorb things like geography, because they just get google to tell them.

>cat

Attached: 964871628349.jpg (640x659, 82K)

I have no way to proctor to verify you weren't cheating desu

I meant if someone asked you to locate 20 randomly selected countries in a list on an unlabeled map, not that you would be asked to find 20 countries

They are

Attached: laughing don.gif (480x270, 1.87M)

Trump should just blow up Assad.

>Anyone know if the one on the left is a tranny?
If so, no one says
read this for a chuckle, its from August 2017 and leafs are convincing themselves they got a great team and Trump is fucked
Sounds like leaf politicians are all running against Trump
opencanada.org/features/nafta-negotiations-your-guide-players-and-priorities-matter/

Attached: Leaf Raked Trump.png (620x424, 148K)

>because americans dont know where Burkina Faso is, they can't sufficiently discuss policies that affect their everyday lives

>It's a real thing,
Highly debateable

cat are nice

Attached: kittenamericanfladmdw_0.jpg (477x636, 59K)

Combined with other prior cuts to the Pali's, Trump may now have them completely cut off from U.S. funds.

>he doesn't know

Attached: worried L gold.png (900x900, 258K)

>Helps Palestinian refugees
Fuck em, feed em to the sharks

Attached: jews and palestine.jpg (546x280, 19K)

Attached: 1439243818203.jpg (5000x5000, 3.6M)

I want to take a moment to thank God for the USA and our POTUS. He has the balls to do what needs to be done and doesn't take shit from anyone in the fucking world. If I could make one wish it would be a photo with DJT in the oval.

Attached: 1534459278056.jpg (1600x1372, 102K)

>Taiwan - the United Nations considers it represented by the People's Republic of China

does that mean we should support Taiwan independence?

Attached: 1535574446424.jpg (300x310, 45K)

Oh, randomly selected. Hmph. I dont know. I guess that depends on how random the selection are. I know regions pretty well. I get Asia and I'm fucked minus China/Japan.

no, user. thats the girl from harry potter

They forgot the mention that the Paletinian Authority, who was getting the money, set up a "Pay to Slay" program where palestinians were promised college tuition and cash if they murdered Israeli soldiers.

Attached: Kennedy idf.jpg (620x623, 90K)

>There's no way
My parents were hard asses, ignorance and mistakes weren't tolerated. I didn't even speak until ~3.5; and when I did, I was saying full sentences.

awoovement confirmed

Attached: awoo 3d gif.gif (300x221, 1.32M)

>well prepared with firm priorities
Clearly Trump is pretty firm too. I feel so sorry for you Canucks. I lived in Toronto for a while and still have friends there. Sad situation for your country.

Attached: medium_laugh.png (360x594, 250K)

>In 2006, Larry Klayman, Judicial Watch's former Chairman, attempted to reclaim control of Judicial Watch by suing Fitton, the organization, and the organization's other officers and directors. Most of Klayman's claims, including all of the claims against Fitton and Judicial Watch's other officers and directors, were dismissed in 2009.

Sounds like the founder of JW would have gone even further

Attached: LarryKlayman.png (1200x283, 41K)

it tells you lot about fucking "UN"

"Like, oh my God, Trump's people were like so mean and they kept talking in mumbo jumbo. They were like, "trade deficit this, regulatory environment that". It was like so haaard to understand. O M G Well, maybe next time, IDK."

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-151837_Chrome.jpg (1080x946, 422K)

Thiccness incoming

Attached: SexWeirdo.gif (300x300, 2.38M)

>Vicious son of a bitch

Attached: VSOB.png (1398x1616, 1.66M)

Frens don't lie to frens unless it's for the good.

Attached: 1533164855108.gif (540x540, 26K)

we should have all the asian nations duke it out again but this time no interfering, i want to watch

Attached: 1509885303762.gif (697x400, 621K)

It looks a bit like Emma but super tall and with a man's jaw.

I only remember the locations of European countries, some Asian countries, and MAYBE a couple of African countries
So basically the only places that matter

There are countries which have open hostilities with the US where a majority of Americans can not locate them on a map

It is a little more complicated than that, PRC holds the seat of China in the UN. The UN doesn't formally declare that China administers Formosa island, and China has no defacto standing.

Attached: northkoreaonamap.png (648x597, 551K)

The US supports Taiwanese independence, but not officially or publicly or in any way that could be identified by records of any kind.

TrumpOP, found this interview about farmers:
>Pres Trump on RFD-TV 8/28/18
youtu.be/KRChhdPkSY8

Attached: MAGA_Ryoko(Stare).png (1440x1080, 1.66M)

That sounds like a fugging great idea to me. Killing Jews for college tuition sounds like a great way to reward people for public service.

9. I know a few in Africa, but Asia and Arabic countries would fuck me up.

they were xD

the memes literally write themselves

>1 minute agoU.S. SAID TO PREPARE SYRIA TARGET LIST IN EVENT OF CHEMICAL WEAPON ATTACK: CNN.no shit, they fucking did it last time too retards

Didn't some user say 45 kids were kidnapped in preparation for a FF chem attack in Syria ?

By "help" do they mean move then into Europe?

Attached: 1491416569313m.jpg (797x1024, 98K)

>friends don't lie to friends
exactly, that's why i lie

My leaf folder is rapidly filling

Attached: 1458339554079.jpg (600x317, 34K)

>That's when I get my kitten.
what kinda cat are you getting?
I like this one

Attached: cat nazi.jpg (592x444, 25K)

Yes, China has no fucking right to it and the fact that everyone is just pretending it's totally fine makes me just as infuriated as Ukraine has

so if Trump wanted to make HUGE waves he could nod in that direction?

the BIG one....

Attached: 1517949722463.png (1357x1080, 773K)

>North Korea

Yeah, on a night time satellite photo it's the giant black spot just above South Korea.

Siberian cat. They are big and cute and fluffy.

UN should be defunded

you still have not demonstrated how this is "hampering political discourse" -- which was your original claim.

>Not citing any credible statistics
Literally everyone knows where South Korea is
Finding it's borther wouldn't be that hard even for people here who don't know where it is

>Donald Trump stomps on Canada's economy
OMG, what if Trump cause a recession in Canada and destroys their economy just cause Justin wanted to virtue signal and fuck Trump

Attached: leaf tariff recession.jpg (745x615, 185K)

what did Trump say (((off the record)))?

you never want to go all in on any issue because the other side always has ways to fuck you back on other issues if you push them enough.

Why are you thanking god for an adulterer? It's like you don't understand what being a christian is.

Actress Vanessa Marquez, who appeared for three seasons on the hit show "ER", was shot and killed by police at her California home.
Marquez played nurse Wendy Goldman on "ER" from 1994 to 1997. Police say they were called to Marquez's home in South Pasadena, California, to do a welfare check. When they arrived, they found her having seizures. Eventually she pointed a gun at police and they fired on her. It was ultimately determined the gun was a BB gun.

>nearly two thirds can't find it
yeah, but around two fifths of the US isn't white. we all know our melanin-enriched population probably even couldn't find the US on the map even with hints so they already skew it
plus, how did they poll people for this?

>what did Trump say (((off the record)))?

That he wasn't going to compromise with Leafstan.

adulterer did more for social conservatism than any Republican president for last 40 years

why are you saying an adulterer cannot repent and be forgiven? it's like you don't understand what biblical scripture teaches.

Kek

Attached: Canada's Finest.png (498x491, 233K)

He has already A/B tested it.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-taiwan-china/trump-signs-u-s-taiwan-travel-bill-angering-china-idUSKCN1GS2SN

At the moment, a happy China is more useful for NorK de-nuking than angry China over Taiwan, which China would go to shootin war over.