Deep confusion

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Q7G4WOz-Q

This thing just had its dick cut off to become more like a female but now it is refusing to shaves its legs because it considered the act.. Get this... UNNATURAL!...
What we have here is some deep multi-leveled confusion and a DEEP need to legitimize its own feeling because if it were to ignore its feelings in anyway at this point it would be acknowledging the fact that those feelings may be wrong sometimes which leave the possibility open that it may have been wrong to cut off its own dick... Acknowledgment of this fact is pretty much a one way street..

Attached: tranny.jpg (801x439, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGkoYR27XvA
google.com.au/search?q=bet definition&oq=bet d&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0j69i61j0l3.4545j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that pedophiles sit in a discord and coordinate making these tranny threads all day every day.

Attached: 1520195763008.jpg (1277x1166, 601K)

based train not falling for the shaving jew

Hopefully that kike offs itself soon.

Don't talk about /tv/'s waifu like that

wtf is dilation?

I cant wait for the new season of jazz-no-dick-jewings to DROP!

See how i used the word "drop" that means im part of a cool sub-culture that is mainstream but trys to ignore this fact until the 12 year olds start saying it.

Their gaping wound heals constantly so they have to stretch it open with a glass dildo.

This thing's voice makes me cringe.

the fuck are you talking about

Attached: NEOVAG.jpg (1425x962, 325K)

Can we start up a Jow Forums betting group for when it kills itself?

Attached: 1534968098799.jpg (2448x2448, 1.3M)

i might be different with this one as it had an experimental surgery in which they turned its lower colon into a shallow fuck sleeve.. it slef lubricates with a substance that sweats from the colon in order to make shitting easier.

Attached: sigmoid.png (1119x262, 74K)

"betting" is a funny word.. Think about it.. "im going to place a BET" Where the fuck does that word come from...
B-E-T

>Trannies are not mentally ill....
youtube.com/watch?v=kGkoYR27XvA

google.com.au/search?q=bet definition&oq=bet d&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0j69i61j0l3.4545j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

interesting..

fun!

>moustache

america was a mistake

Is there an over/under bet on when he's going to kill himself?

Attached: 1381703372696.jpg (287x145, 16K)

Not sure why you posted that link

Attached: Jazz Bloshinsky.png (900x450, 472K)

>late 16th century: perhaps a shortening of the obsolete noun abet ‘abetment’.

>Don't feel very masculine
>Family and friends tell you you're a girl rather than helping you socialize your masculine side
>Embrace the idea
>Chop your dick off
>Realize you're miserable and your masculine side starts coming through more as you age
>Don't want to shave, like a man
>You are now a freakish man without a cock or balls tricked into walking into hell in physical form by your idiotic friends and family spurred on by liberal cultism

>Life ruined forever
>Suicide countdown ticking along...

what a fucked up world we live in.. Not even the fucking farther tried to stop it...

This thing doesn't look feminine at all, which is sad since it started to "transition" at a very early age.

>part of my biology
>something natural
wew

she isn't going to do it. that's just the Jow Forumstard's wet dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0