Why Do Americans Like Assad?

You're buying into Russian memes to like him.

* He has dumped his "shit-skins" (i.e. the brown-looking Syrians from the East of the country) in Europe and Jordan.
* He has killed or displaced half his people.
* He is not the only secular or pro-Christian leader in the West. Jordan's leadership is just as pro-Christian and secular (and "white"; king is half English, crown prince one quarter English) but doesn't mass murder people.

Attached: royal kids.jpg (500x497, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-syria-s-assad-has-become-israel-s-ally-1.6240499
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honest to god, regular American citizens just want no further involvement in the middle-east. It's an immense waste of time and money and human life.

Because I dislike Jews and Saudis more than I anything Assad.

We support Assad because we don't want more wars in the Middle East that result in blowback to White countries. We support Assad because we want a home for the refugees to go back to. We don't want them in our countries.

Anybody that fights against globalists is one of the good guys

We've taken millions of the refugees. If Syria had a government like Jordan (that didn't murder people who protested) there would be no civil war or refugees in Europe.

Israel, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia should have taken all the refugees.

4 out of 5 migrants were/are not syrian.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

All correct tbqh

Even more correct desu

he got attacked by israel, shitskins use the war as an excuse to weasel themselves into europe

Are you one of those people who thinks Syrian=white and therefore that the refugees can't be Syrian? That's absurd. There is a massive difference in complexion between the Syrians on the Med Coast and the Syrians in the East of the country; the latter are the ones Assad killed.

but the king of Jordan was on Star Trek: Voyager. I hated Voyager.

He's dictator man.

Attached: 1535674125174.jpg (440x440, 24K)

Nice dodge.

He is a western educated, english speaking doctor and was elected democratically with 80% of the vote. People reportedly walked dozens of miles that day to vote for him.
Israel is butthurt at him because they are evil kikes and America sucks the balls and licks the shithole of the Jews. Sad!

What was the Syrian gov even supposed to do with a bunch of islamists trying to overthrow the government? The first few weeks there might have been a semi legitimate opposition but they collapsed and lost the civil war they started. Without foreign intervention it would have been a short conflict. The people that started the entire thing probably glow in the dark as well.

I have no idea whether there are lots of people pretending to be Syrian to get into Europe. But the logic I've read for this claim is that they can't be Syrian because they are brown, since it's laughable.

Islamists? Do you think the Jordanian government is Islamist? What about the Christians and Alawites in the opposition? You're buying into Russian propaganda.

No one said Jordan.

They're part of the opposition to Assad.

By the way every other Levantine government is secular and pro-Christian. Assad is not unique. The anti-Christian nuts are Egypt and the Gulf states. Levant is more cultured and moderate.

The Americans on here posting support of Assad are the lunatics. They represent a small fraction of the country's populace. They also tend to support Putin who is actually really disliked in America.

Usually I'd go straight to insults but after the math thread I feel more sympathetic to the common polack. Do you think having Israel in that sentence is anything but a shitpost?

I knew they opposed ISIS after their Pilot got captured and fucked, but I wasn't aware they opposed Assad.

Got any links to get me up to speed?

I have respect for Putin. He is trying to get allies in the region (Iran and Syria), and has basically won the war for Syria.

I don't respect moronic uncultured Americans who think every Muslim country other than Assad is Islamist or Saudi Arabia. Do you think our royal family is Wahhabi?

Attached: royal family.png (625x395, 338K)

As I said, very early on some of the FSA types were semi respectable but they started a civil war they couldn't win due to lack of popular support. In a war someone inevitably has to lose. When that happens do you:
a)Negotiate a cease fire and disarmament of the losers.
b)cry and reeeee because the guys you liked lost and then arm al-nusra and ISIS for almost a decade while accomplishing nothing besides making a bigger disaster.

Fuck off Sunni Muslim genocidal manic tool for Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Jordan has provided planes in the Civil War. We've basically given up now because Assad has won (thanks Russia!).

If not for Putin Assad would've been overthrown, most likely a government similar to Syria's or Lebanon's (moderate, non-genocidal) would've taken over, and you wouldn't have the refugee problem.

lol you are such a pawn. Levantine Muslims are not Gulf Muslims. You however are supporting a mass murderer.

For the record, despite his barbarism, I'd rather have Assad than a Saudi-style government. But since the rebel coalition (which was led by a Christian until he gave up recently) was not going to enact that, it's a false dichotomy.

>Do you think our royal family is Wahhabi?
Most people know Jordan is decent. I think the pilot killed by ISIS even use to post on one of the boards here (/o/ I think it was).

Why did you guys want to bring Assad down?

People mostly here respect Jordan, view them as stable and sane, relatable, Star Trek, hot Queen, etc...

Because he's murdered and displaced hundreds of thousands to millions of our co-ethnics. If he had simply moderated his rule, as Jordan did in the face of protesters, the whole war wouldn't have happened.

Syria is not an extreme Muslim country. Even the "Sunnis" you hate so much are moderate there. People wanted less retarded personality cult stuff, and more freedom. If Assad relented a bit they would've been fine.

I'm pretty sure it's USA's fault that Europe is being overrun by sand niggers.

I'll support Assad as long as Asma is by his side.

Come and visit!

We're a bit swarthier than Syrians on average, but about 1/3 of us are white. And even the shitskins like me are nice and moderate. About 1/3 of our Muslim women are hijabis. We drink and go out, even if we're a bit conservative by your (degenerate) standards, that's not saying much.

No one here cares about your royal family. Thats the part you're missing. Americans want nothing to do with the middle east.

We most only "like" assad because he will keep the peace and we wont have to hear about syria in the news anymore. No average American gives a singular fuck about anyone outside of USA.

We also have way lower crime than America, but I probably didn't need to explain that to you.

>If not for Putin Assad would've been overthrown, most likely a government similar to Syria's or Lebanon's (moderate, non-genocidal) would've taken over, and you wouldn't have the refugee problem.
Oh come on, there hasn't been any moderate rebels with meaningful military power for 5+ years. Unless someone was prepared to undertake a massive military deployment and occupy the country on behalf of moderate faction they would just get stomped by the islamists. It's not like the Gulf states will just stop funding the crazies because Assad is gone, they will want it under their influence rather than any sort of secular democratic government.

Thank you for responding but please stop assuming you know what Americans think. The actions of our government and military does not reflect the will of the people. Our democracy is compromised.

The leader of the rebels for the entire revolution until a few months ago was a Christian named George. You have no idea what you're talking about and are smart enough to know this.

Again, you're assuming that all Muslims are Gulf Arabs, which is your mistake. The Syrians who rebelled were patriotic and secular, like most Levantine (Lebanese, Jordanian) Arabs.

>t. brainlet who can't realise one man is not responsible for everything bad in a country.
The Syrian people are the problem not Assad.

So a retarded personality cult, rigged elections, and pathetic poverty (Syria's GDP per capita is lower than Botswana's) is something the Syrian people should've put up with? "Based" "white" Assad has done a terrible job running that country. Even before the refugee crisis Syrians were all trying to come here or the West.

And that won't happen until Israel gets the silent treatment. Dogs need to be told nyet.

Those are problems but the main problem in the country is the extreme islamists who are in high enough numbers to start these groups like al Nusra, Ahrar al Sham etc and kill people.
This threat is why the government cracked down on protests and doesn't allow much assembly.
I mean look at Egypt which is almost entirely Sunni but they still have problems with the extremists and can't allow much democracy.

Egypt is not the Levant. They are an extreme Muslim country and oppress their Christian minority. You are a stupid Burger-tier Brit who believes all Muslim countries are the same.

You can hate all of us; I might in your position. But for god's sake be smart enough to draw distinctions.

Syria is not Egypt; the revolution was triggered by Assad's murder of non-violent protesters condemning censorship and dictatorship; the leader of the rebellion was a Christian named George. Google is your friend mate.

You're uh.. kind of rude to every single person you reply to.

Attached: 1528072335154.png (259x252, 64K)

Yeah well I'm triggered by smug, ignorant support for a mass murderer who has damaged not only us but you (by unleashing the refugee crisis).

Well don't alienate your audience. Sounds like you're saying important things, you want people to be receptive to your ideas, not on the defensive.

OK Syria and Jordan are not as bad, but still have the problem of these groups like ISIS and Muslim brotherhood.
But the problems of Syria were created decades ago and not possible to fix overnight.

Its nonsense to say 'Assad murdered non-violent protesters'. This is obviously not true, the protests were violent from day one with police being killed and people burning stuff. Its just propaganda for an armed islamist uprising. All the opposition groups killed peaceful protesters in their territory so what was the uprising about? It was about wanting a theocracy.

>every other Levantine government is secular and pro-Christian.

that would be Lebanon, Jordan, and Israel?

The better question is why do kikes hate Assad

Answer: because he is a secular nationalist and not an insane Jihadist like Israel's Saudi bffs

How many terrorists entered Syria through your country? How many were trained in and paid by your country? This conflict started in southern Syria and you helped escalating it by underhanded means.

I guess your king is only good for for playing at wargames and to emulate Israel. Congratulations.
Faggot.

Do not pretend to speak for me, m'kay? - an American.

Israel is not Middle Eastern. They are European culturally and to a great extent racially.

Syria's GDP was rising before the US/Israeli color revolution. Assad didnt have a personality cult and his rule was very peaceful. There is no evidence (apart from muslim brotherhood propaganda) of assad murdering protestors in daraa.

Jordan is a worthless kike puppet which betrayed the baathist panarab movement and politically supportex the destruction of the last independent arab states of baathist Iraq and lybia.

Jordan sent weapons to Islamists in southern syria.

>We support Assad because we want a home for the refugees to go back to. We don't want them in our countries.
Exactly this. Having even a semblance of stability in Syria can be used to make mass-remigration politically palatable, not only for Syrians, but for the masses of non-Syrian 3rd-worlders who were swept in. Sure, the left will cry, but it's plausible deniability for normies who are already growing weary.
Libya is another country whose stabilisation would greatly benefit the West, we need a reliable choke-point in Northern Africa.
This entire exercise of globo-homo migration represents an existential crisis to the civilised world but, if we make it through and take appropriate measures, we will be galvanised in brotherhood for generations, I hope.

Also Assad is the last ruler who refused to become a kike puppet and supports palestine militarily and hasnt been toppled by the kikes.

You're the puppet. Incidentally Israel is fine with Assad continuing in power.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-syria-s-assad-has-become-israel-s-ally-1.6240499

Jordan sucks Israels dick. Jordan should not exist as a country and should be part of Greater Syria

lol good luck with that. Syria was the poorest country in the region prior to the war; it's sub-saharan African tier at this point.

Eirebro is right. It basically comes down to this and this alone.

>saying this after Assad won
>pretending that they are not with ISIS
Hey look at me I believe this
KYS "Jordanian" scum.

You are retarded.

>I have more money because I suck zogs dick therefor I am right
Fuck off.

LOL so I am Jewish now? How many Jews are there in Jordan? Or do you think I immigrated here to make this thread to deceive you?

I wonder if the Jew thing is a joke sometimes. These people displaced my family (like nearly half of Jordanians I am Palestinian origin) and I still don't buy into the conspiracies.

Assuming you're not LARPing your being in America proves my point.

Truth is: Most europeans don‘t give a fuck about you and your islamist shitholes. Please kys. All of you. Just wanted you to know.

It doesn't make much difference that they had good intentions, their military operations failed early on, there's no way to escape that reality. With Assad out of the picture they wouldn't have any way to secure Syria, in the arab spring both Libya and Yemen ousted the previous governments and it was a disaster, the countries were too fragile and easy targets for foreign militants to expand into.

Odds are the Syrians that started the conflict in hope of government reform were exploited by foreign groups who just left them to lose when it didn't immediately go their way. Syria with a decent democratic government would have been preferable to Assad but no one seemed to have any sort of plausible plan to achieve that. It would have taken a full scale invasion and occupation to remove Assad while maintaining enough security to prevent undesirable groups taking over.

Greater syria is the dream man. One day brother,we will have our pan Levant country.

Islamic countries vary in terms of what people want. Most Saudis, Pakistanis, and Egyptians want Islamism. Most Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese (as well as Muslims in the Balkans) do not.

But, hats off to Assad and russia for selling this propaganda point, and winning the war thereby.

Bashar kills terrorists and his father killed communists

>These people displaced my family
>I still don't buy into the conspiracies

Attached: 1527357767120.jpg (480x360, 84K)

look at you trying to change the subject. My identity is not the topic of the thread. So fuck off again.

Ta7iyeh lel za3eem Antoun Saa3adeh

I hate them, of course. But do I believe they are under my bed and fooling with the telefision remote?

Nobody believes that.

Look at all the rebel groups in Syria. They want an Islamic state. Maybe most Syrians don't want that but the ones who are willing to fight do want it.

>implying that democrazy or being ruled by a bunch of degenerate inbred monarchs would work

Assad is the benevolent dictator we don't deserve.

Nobody believes that and the fact you would even make such an accusation makes you a kike.

Why do you think it was Assad that did this and not Israel? What possible reason could he have to displace his own people? He is just the unlucky SOB sitting on the most critical real estate on earth for oil and natural gas pipelines. The jews, Russians and arabs that control most of those resources are too cheap to pay Assad to build the pipeline, they would prefer to conquer the country. It makes no sense to me. Why not let all stakeholders build their own pipelines and then compete on price? The people leasing the land for the pipeline would be rich and everyone would be happy. Well until the pipelines got to Turkey.

>They also tend to support Putin

Hi rabbi! :^)

Glad you agree, BurgerBro, because you guys are play an essential role; the outcome of your elections are literally going to have cascading consequences which affect the furthest reaches of the world.
I think it's also worth pointing out, however, that a significant majority of these invaders are not going to leave peacefully, especially Africans. I recall a report about English police who picked up a rejected nig migrant from a refugee center, and they were swarmed by scores of chimps and forced to retreat.
This will have to be carried out at gunpoint and, as your basketball-americans have shown, those resisting are incapable of complying, even when confronted with deadly consequences. (((International Media))) will have the opportunity to exploit reports of resistance being met with righteous violence to vilify countries attempting to un-poz themselves.
Intra-European alliances like Salvini's and Hungary's Orban are essential.

Jordan is just a puppet country that relies on foreign aid to survive. Totally controlled by others.

Syria is a proud country that fights against the Jews and the international business system.

i didnt know what to think except the us should be involved in a war and i generally like russia. thanks for the opinion tho. i thought he let christian be tho - thats mainly what i care about.

>Glad you agree, BurgerBro, because you guys are play an essential role; the outcome of your elections are literally going to have cascading consequences which affect the furthest reaches of the world.
>I think it's also worth pointing out, however, that a significant majority of these invaders are not going to leave peacefully, especially Africans. I recall a report about English police who picked up a rejected nig migrant from a refugee center, and they were swarmed by scores of chimps and forced to retreat.
>This will have to be carried out at gunpoint and, as your basketball-americans have shown, those resisting are incapable of complying, even when confronted with deadly consequences. (((International Media))) will have the opportunity to exploit reports of resistance being met with righteous violence to vilify countries attempting to un-poz themselves.
>Intra-European alliances like Salvini's and Hungary's Orban are essential.

Hopefully there is a strain of ebola that accidentally escapes a secret biolab in which only kills niggers and other shitskins.

Oh yeah. I'm sure the guy who ledthe Syrian opposition for the vast majority of the war (literally a Christian named George) would've loved to make Syria Saudi Arabia. KYS tool.

>dumped brown looking Syrians
And I should care about this because....? Also please provide citation instead of regular sand nigger taqiya
>Has killed or displaced half of his people
WRONG... America and Israel flooded the country with heavy weaponry into the hands of a very small group of goat fucking jihadis that did not represent the majority
>le based King of Jordan
ZOG puppet who will be dragged out and flayed at a moments notice if he defies Israel...

Fuck off with your stupid bull-shit كل خرا

lol just google how Western Med people look as opposed to the Syrians who border Iraq. And then look where the refugees are coming from. This isn't a secret.

George Sabra is a LITERAL FUCKING COMMUNIST you stupid kike... he has been agitating against Assad since the 1970s... and under the murderous Assad regime he’s alive and operating until this fucking day. Saddam would have had a bullet in his head 30 years ago.

Fuck off with your propaganda.

Attached: 695F7F27-B46E-4351-8B6E-BF67F20FA98C.jpg (220x307, 27K)

>Islamic countries vary in terms of what people want. Most Saudis, Pakistanis, and Egyptians want Islamism. Most Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese (as well as Muslims in the Balkans) do not.
Syrians barely have any say in the conflict to begin with. Assad is just a proxy for Iran and Russia, Islamists are Saudi and Qatar, burgers were mostly confused and Obama was cozy with the muslim brotherhood. Syria is the perfect example of how civil wars or even just political unrest can be suicidal, if there's any strategic value or resources involved foreign powers will get involved with no concern for the local population.

At the moment trying to have any sort of civil war or overthrow a government in the middle east is practically a loss by default for anyone involved, Iran and Saudi Arabia will expand their proxy wars into anywhere slightly unstable.

You’re asking me to give a fuck about bedouins... fuck off. 3anjad, fi ba3d sha3b mou3ak akthar min l’2ourdoniyeh? Ro7 intak ya 2ayr!

Assad has made those Bedouins your business by unleashing the refugee crisis.

We don't like Russian puppets or the wives of the ayatollahs. He is both gay and dresses as a woman fighter pilot.

No, Adham... the bedouins we’re doing just fine until your kike overlords unleashed IS and reaked havoc in the south-west. Ba3d na2is tkoun mo3ak ow KALB SAHYOUNI bnafs l wa2t... literally kill yourself..

So you wuz saying that Jordan is our guys?

How are you making an intelligent comment all of a sudden? After your retarded brainlet conspiracies about how Assad didn't murder secular, nonviolent protesters, as every observer concedes he did?

Anyway, it's absurd to say the rebels are proxies for the Saudi government. As the other guy said the leader of them was a socialist named George.

Not really. We're different than you (southern Levant is a lot darker and less culturally European on average than even a place like Syria; and as moderate Muslims we stigmatize degeneracy even if we don't outlaw it).

But we're moderate and tolerant. Have no terrorism problem, and have had the same regime since 1946. You'd have fun visiting here user.

Jordan is pic related guys...he’s a fucking kike puppet... that’s why typically Jordanians are not too audacious as to spout off like dogs about what’s going on... because they are ashamed ... but every once in a while, some stupid nigger Jordanian raises his voice... hence you get a thread like this... devoid of all logic... pure RAT language...

>we are moderate and tolerant.
Typical Amman rich-boy faggot... meanwhile the majority of his country would probably grab this ugly piece of shit and stone him to death.