What are you hobbies?

What are you hobbies?

I need one one, I'm just drinking myself to deah after every day.

Attached: 453541235245.jpg (633x758, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usiKdooALco
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
youtube.com/watch?v=IajDae1_hAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See I'm drubnk even now,.

Drunk.

I'm a knife maker (my biggest sellers are puukko, heh) but my hobby is restoring old tools.

Edgy

I read a lot, collect coins and take random course like cooking and other fun things during the winter.

I'm getting into pipe smoking. I was a smoker for 5ish years but quit 5 or 6 months ago. Still craving nicotine so I've decided to go with pipe smoking as the smoke wont touch my lungs as much. Vaping is out of the question as I've developed asthma so pipe tobacco is best for me.

Attached: erinmore-flake-pipe-tobacco-50g-tin.jpg (700x700, 53K)

Drinking counts as a hobby, Mikko.

Attached: 50091257125.jpg (595x440, 22K)

Health club, hit some weights (not going over board), run 15 minutes on the trend mill, relax in the hot tube for a bit, bang 2-3 of your girl friends a week, repeat.

Attached: 1508476327259.jpg (519x526, 99K)

Drinking is my hobby

Attached: 1490694052614.jpg (500x515, 55K)

Hello Jonne. I also drink too much in the evening but I try to stay sober during the day by flying planes in FSX, learning about electronics, polishing my German or playing the piano. If you get bored go take a shower and go for a walk in the woods to kill the urge to drink. Also watch good movies and shows from the 80s and 90s.

Incredibly dumb.

Why?

You're a finn. Drinking yourself to death is in your DNA.
Get yourself a cheap shitbox and go rallying or rallycrossing.

I'm a drunk with a job, not a worthless neet.

Start spreading nationalist propaganda on the internet so that Finland won't face the same fate as Sweden.
Also start fucking pussy.

Kek agrees

Go to Tampere and stalk Sari. youtube.com/watch?v=usiKdooALco

feeling sad is my hobby, just watched Hot Summer Nights, realized I am not a kid anymore, and wasted my whole summer, wasted my whole life, life is a waste of time, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life and I want to die still.

youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

Hiking, knife-throwing, archery, and sometimes videogames with friends. Looking to get into broadsword combat and still gotta try out the sling I made recently. Weaponry is best hobby

>Used to practice martial arts(all sorts of shit) years on and off until I blew my knee(then a failed surgery) so right now I kinda box on my own a lot(and study it) since I'm doing better,plan to join a gym this year or the next
>Liked learning new languages and picked up a (3) one
>Been studying body language
>Movies(mostly grindhouse don't like mainstream cinema)
>Recently picked up drawing and it has been fun(I'm shit at it,but I enjoy it)
>Weightlifting again

i draw and program webscrappers

>hiking
>fishing
>crocheting
>macrame
>doing drugs
>building models
>carpentry
>collecting stamps
>riding bicycles
There's plenty of hobbies out there.

Attached: make a difference.jpg (980x735, 179K)

Sailing, though the boredom and inactivity temps even more drinking. The weeks at sea limits your access to it.

Attached: 33468957435345.jpg (2000x1312, 601K)

THIS IS A JOAN THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO JOAN DATAMINE THREADS

Shit that's pretty harsh,I know how you feel tho.

You forgot the most popular hobby in Finland: Reindeer punching.

youtube.com/watch?v=IajDae1_hAc

(Yes, I know those are Russian tourists/cheese smugglers in Finland).

Beating the skin off my dick

I mostly drink, now. I used to have many hobbies, primarily Judo and BJJ, I once had a membership for a gun club but I always missed my obligations due to work so it's revoked. I used to work on cars and motorcycles, but now I have no time unless something breaks.

So I got too busy and now I only have time to work, sleep, drink and sit in front of a computer for a few moments. My only hobby now is I commute to work on a motorcycle.

Also, I invest the money I saved up at work, since I do nothing in life besides work and make money.

Learn guitar, the cover subtly redpilled songs in your open mic scene.

>Also, I invest the money I saved up at work, since I do nothing in life besides work and make money.

Absolutely based,kraut efficiency right here.

At least you will have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

t degenerate cunt

I wish I was as rich as a kraut.

STFU, pale Latvia.

Based
Redpilled
Checked