ITT we discuss the rich chinese kids buying up huge properties in Australia and Canada

ITT we discuss the rich chinese kids buying up huge properties in Australia and Canada
Aussies and canadians welcome, share your opinion on these kids.
Do they destroy your way of life or are they good for business?

Attached: rich-kids-of-china.jpg (800x400, 60K)

BUMP

Attached: a.jpg (768x518, 91K)

Attached: china-australia-investment-flag-money-business-men-politicians-shaking-hands-chinese-australian-back (1300x961, 183K)

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 8K)

Attached: 2A54A40F00000578-0-image-a-21_1436348865807.jpg (634x775, 83K)

my boomer dad loves em because they drove the property prices through the roof and made a killing selling ATH

Are the chinese making a push for their lifestyle to be in the US?

>are they good for business
why the fuck would that matter? they're insectoids, they don't belong anywhere near a white country.

Attached: chinese high iq.png (800x555, 233K)

sauce?

You can always pull a south America and start kidnapping these rich Chinese peoples kids.... Just saying, it works for the cartel.

y tho? are they that bad?

Bad idea. The only people who enjoy the profits possess boomer mentalities.

Attached: 51NG9Gp26vL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (326x499, 27K)

They've already bought up large amounts of property in the United States.

D oes that mean a cultural change?

I guess. They have their tendrils in corrupt state governments such as California's.

Attached: mexican cartels.png (1099x144, 18K)

Are they inflating property value?

I can't blame them, they are largely crooks stashing thier ill gotten gains... but if you facilitate it and make it legal, you forfeit the right to complain. In Canada's case they activly encouraged this starting with the Hong Kong handover... basically, selling passports to anyone with the ducats. It's our own fault for not holding the government accountable. At this point it's politically impossible to even discuss the issue, because people need certain votes in certain areas to win elections. It's a fait accompli

People ramble on about us... but there are huge swaths of California that are every bit as bad.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE ASIAN MASTERS

IT'S THE JEWS! DON'T FORGET THE FUNNY MEMES, FELLOW WHITES!

> THEY CAN'T BOTH BE DETRIMENTAL AT THE SAME TIME!

>be rich Chinese
>see the beginning of your country's economic turmoil
>watch government subsidize and reward companies not for their profits for being able to keep people hired so that there won't be widespread chaos
>realize if the paper tiger is finally crushed, the bottom of the barrel trash will come for you because you're rich
>buy up property in the United States
>travel to visit your property while your wife is pregnant so that your kid is given American citizenship
>begin transferring some of your wealth into US dollars so that when your economy collapses, you won't be dirt poor
It's been happening for a while now

Attached: 1524707459807.jpg (750x673, 103K)

You can do nothing about it.
You get defeated at your own game, Whitoids.

Its not just in Australia and Canada, take a visit to luxury department stores like Harrods or Galleries Lafayette and see the hordes buying multiple Gucci for all the relatives back home...

Good god. Go date a Czech you fucking retard. Fetishizing Asian women isn’t going to solve anything

>Do they destroy your way of life or are they good for business?
Yes

>implying i am not past that phase of life
William please.

London's full of them. I'd rather them than more muzzies.

The fuck kind of name is William? Nobody born beyond 1960 has that name here

>it's that chink shill with a Czech flag again
>hope you're ready for some PRC talking points

I work in the industry so I think I've got a good perspective on this. Here goes:

The Chinese are thieves.

That's really all there is to it. They will lie, cheat, and steal at any and every given opportunity if it means their own advancement. Mortgage applications for Chinese clients account for over 70% of the sales in my area and virtually all are fraudulent. A Chinese client will openly ask "how much income does my employment letter need to say?" Because all of it is forged and fake.

We're not able to confirm income from other countries. How on earth can we definitively say that someone is employed somewhere overseas? We can't. So the documentation we require is minimal and accepted at face value, even if it's in Mandarin and submitted to a broker who does not speak that language. Nor does the underwriter. We have a great solution to that. Someone in the office confirms what it says. Someone who stands to gain financially states that this letter is legit when they have absolutely no reason to be honest and it's accepted.

As for the rest of the proof of income? You need a good story. I mean that seriously. If the loan notes sound good, you're in. I have seen people submit deals with made up companies and places in China where the client is employed and been accepted. There is no way to track any of this.

robert plz

So we have hundreds of thousands of properties sold to Chinese clients with made up incomes at best and ill-gotten gains at worst. Can this get worse?

Yes.

In order to keep this scheme going, it's controlled by Chinese people at every level. Chinese brokers, Chinese real estate agents, Chinese bankers, and Chinese lawyers. Literally everyone knows that these people are qualifying for home purchases with nothing but bullshit but it works as everyone gets paid. It isn't even a secret.

The loser is the average Canadian who gets to watch real estate prices soar to the point where they will forever be out of reach while Chinese-owned homes sit vacant.

>but they changed that and they did studies only like 10% of homes are sold to foreigners

Bullshit. A ton of this is done by proxy. So someone who is paid to sign for someone in another country. Students own multiple condos that their parents pay for and, because they have study visas, this is recorded as a non-foreign purchase. Although that hardly means anything because we do not legally need to keep records of who is buying all of this property.

Chinks are subhumans. They have 0 ethic when it comes to making money.

That's a lot of dudes standing around a Bugatti

Attached: 1496216530787.jpg (840x630, 481K)

So to answer the question, yes, they are destroying our way of life. There are people from a kleptocracy who are educated and know the system. They do their absolute best to take full advantage of our laws and rules to benefit themselves. There is nothing in this for real Canadians. Nothing whatsoever. We do it because it isn't forbidden and everyone is terrified of being called a racist.

No one is under the impression that these people are legitimate homeowners looking for a better life. They are here to steal and they are incredibly good at it.

God I hate this shithole country

They're bumbling idiots that don't associate outside of their ghettos and rape, unfathomably, the local economies they leech from.

You can only half way trust the ones that are citizens because they have to forswear Chinese citizenship to do it. Even then, they still have connections back home that they can play to rape the market.

On the whole, they're not all bad and immigrants from before 2010 seem to be on the level. However, there was a big influx of faux riche mainlanders after that, which need to go back.

Sounds like you’ve got your own version of a sub prime housing bubble on your hands

Christ me too. Most people here just love everything about this place. I can only conclude that they've never been anywhere else or just love being morally superior to others while their society goes to shit.

It's tough to say. The areas that see a great deal of this are constantly getting an influx of new people (hence over 50% of this country's largest city not being born here), many of them wealthy. This is the primary reason why the market continues to roar as we don't ever seem to run out of new buyers. That said, everything comes to an end. As attractive as Canada is to own a home (cheap dollar, very stable political and economic situations, good property rights, easy to purchase for foreigners, major metropolitan areas that were never affected by 2008, etc), it will eventually get to the point where things are so costly that even the rich will look elsewhere for more value.

Personally I hope it all comes crashing down. I've got plenty of cash to invest when it does and stand to gain. Although that could be a very long time from now.

Vancouver really is the best city to live in, dude. I've been all over Western Canada and the USA and nothing beats this place. That said, I hope this place is fucking destroyed economically and we can get our country back.

Wonder how much longer it can go on in a rising interest rate environment.

Eventually, the banks are going to come collecting. Some of them will get out in time, but experience tells me that most will be greedy until the very end, when they will become bagholders. Or is it the Canadian taxpayer that will hold the bag since these guys are foreign?

Chick furthest left, that long hair, that body, those legs, those feet. So fuckin bangable.

>foreigners can't buy property on India
>westerncucks let anybody buy their country
Wew

How many of these wealthy chinks are getting funded by the Chinese government as part of a takeover strategy?

I've never been but it looks beautiful.

Definitely agreed with the second part.

That's the big question. We recently saw a big slowdown when rates went up and more control was put on the requirements for lending. What we didn't see was a dramatic lowering of prices, at least not to a level of affordability for regular Canadians. So it leaves a lot of questions.

I envy those rich kids. They will never know the real values of life. They can just live life like a video game. No consequences. No struggles. Every problem you can throw money at it. Spiritually they will never know what true struggle is. But then again at the same time I wonder, what if I were born without challenges? I wish I could compare the two lifestyles and be born rich.

Attached: 1535080358132.jpg (1200x835, 112K)

Only there to sponge freebies off the fuerdai

only if they're male. the chinese don't care about their daughters.

What if the Chinese brainwashed America with SJW and feminism to make us weaker economically? I mean they know men will get more shit done than women.

>ITT we discuss the rich chinese kids buying up huge properties in Australia and Canada
>Aussies and canadians welcome, share your opinion on these kids.
>Do they destroy your way of life or are they good for business?

they're like niggers and will spend their money til they're bankrupt

They're buying property in Canada and Australia but they are literally in the process of buying africa influence-wise.

There are now more chinks in Zimbabwe than whites. they're planning to colonize Africa and use it's resources just like we did during the colonial period.

Attached: Chinese in Lusaka.jpg (620x400, 69K)

Aye but fuckin daamn.

i don't doubt that they bankroll some of that now, but that started in the late 19th century. afaik they didnt have any influence then.

On Radio 4 yesterday they played an advert that aired in Singapore where they had a man with a New Zealand accent saying "how would you like New Zealanders to give you half of their monthly wage?" to get them to buy Kiwi property.

This. The chinese have been cashing out of China for the past 5-10yrs. The chinese govt has made it a lot harder now.

I love Vancouver less and less the linger I live in it. It hasn't felt like home in a while. Flying into YVR after a vacation recently activated my almonds when I saw the hordes of Chinese that wouldn't get out of the way of old white ladies. I want my home back.

I feel rich in every way they're not, but that gets taken away more and more as my home is taken over.

Mass extermination against Chinks is the only way forward at this point.

Asians in general are one of, if not the greatest threats to the white race that there is. They out number us, have a higher IQ average, and are not hindered by cuckold instincts like whites are.

Your worst enemy is your most capable one.

Attached: 1517008488546.png (768x646, 159K)

I wish there were laws to prevent the purchase of homes by foreigners who are out of country 90% of the time. I'm fine if they live here year round n shit, but the chinks who buy 20 houses just to raise the prices are a bunch of rice eating faggots.

I just want to move to one of those uninhabited vancouver island islands and call it a life. Live off the land and just chop wood all day.

I feel rich in every way they're not, but that gets taken away more and more as my home is taken over.

Not Canadian or Aussie, but I live in a pretty affluent area of Miami and see it all around me. There are more than a few high rise condominiums in downtown Miami that are almost exclusively chink-owned. You would think it would be mostly South Americans, but while there are quite a few, the chinks have slowly but surely been dominating the wealthier areas of the city.

A lot of these kids live in condos and homes bought by their parents so that they can go to school down here (usually at University of Miami). These kids drive Lambos, GTRs and Ferraris to school every day. I've even seen chauffeured Rolls Royce's. It's insane.

They haven't really changed the way of life down here, though. There's way too many spics for chinks to even make a small dent in the demographic of the area. That being said, I find the vast majority of chinks to be rude, completely lacking in any concept of personal space and possessing of a vague soullessness that makes me sometimes wonder if they even should be classified as human beings.

post more based Dr Seuss

Chinks deserve a slow death. Hopefully whites will grow angry enough to physically fight back soon.

They are garbage and despite the fact that you see a couple of qts on public transit, not worth it in the long run. They might be nice if they were some kind of contained element like an urban ghetto ( thing chinatown not negro ghetto ) but their immigration and investment rates are unchecked which is causing them to spread everywhere. They tend to travel in huge packs, drive poorly, yell random ching chong stuff, etc etc. ( This is to say nothing of the rampant corruption, drug money, etc )

Our first prime minister warned us about the asian threat to Canada but people didn't listen.

They haven't been cashing out of China. They have been cashing into the west to colonize us and further the CCP's subversion and destruction of the west.

fuck i know how you feel we have the same issue down here in Seattle and NO ONE seems to think its a bad thing. You call them on their bullshit and its called racism.

Japan did nothing wrong, Nanking never happened but it should have

man I would carjack and gangrape those chinks wtf

>where they will forever be out of reach while Chinese-owned homes sit vacant.

whats to stop canadians from just occupying these homes? white cops?

Literally how the fuck is that even legal? How limped dick useless is the Canadian regulatory regime that these banks are investigated and fined for this nonsense.
This would not fly in the US with the regulators breathing down everyone's neck with AML compliance.

They buy property here and just sit on the house, it's really bad on the west coast. Fuck them so hard, I wish we would pass a law to make it so you at least have to work here or own a business here (that makes 100k+ a year or so, don't want fake businesses) to be able to buy a house here if you aren't a citizen. That's part of the reason for the housing market, that and illegals flooding in from Mexico that will live 15 to a house to be able to afford one. With any luck, it will pop again though when interest rates get high enough and they start selling, but you'll need cash on hand to afford it due to high interest.

Based Brazil. Nice work.

Liberalism is literally the geo-political equivalent of Aids. Weakening an infected race's ability to resist other foreign invaders. Modern liberals have been so completely demoralized and pacified that they don't even realize that its a threat. The invaders don't even have to physically conquer us via warfare, they can just walk right in.

Also fuck ultra-capitalism.

That and Canadians are incredibly meek. We just accept things that would make others riot.

It's completely legal because it's very difficult to track. How do you really prove that this guy isn't buying the home for himself and is just being given the money from someone else? You really can't, especially when there are so many transactions happening simultaneously. You would need to delve deep into each individual case and every exception that was made. Every story you can imagine is used. Check out where he's employed, if it's real, confirm it with a shipyard in northern China, do so in another language, etc. It's too difficult to track. So we don't.

As far as I know there aren't any laws in the US that stop foreigners from owning, but individual states have more autonomy than individual provinces here. Considering how attractive the US is, I imagine there's a great deal of this going on as well. It's more prevalent here due to the cheaper dollar and because our house prices did not get hit by the 2008 recession.

We have mediocre AML compliance. An international rating came out a few years ago where we didn't rate terribly well.

LIBERALISM IS MORAL SYPHILIS

Attached: bowdenemotes.jpg (700x393, 40K)

They're here to launder money, spy, map, and send IP and trade secrets back home. They snootily form ethnic enclaves with little regard or respect for the host nation. They traffic in drugs like fentanyl, and in weapons for their fifth column.
This happens because we have a trade surplus with them, and we enrich them, so we can buy cheap shit at Wal-Mart. With those riches, they buy up our land and houses and politicians and media.
But there is a greater power above them, letting this happen, for some purpose.

The chinese are locust but its our own fault for allowing foreign interests to control us and make laws allowing it. No one to blame but oursleves

It's a weird place to be in. I have some friends who are half chinese, and their chinese parent/grand parent immigrated through the proper channels and integrated into Canadian life. I see both of them as being Canadian. But I can never talk with them about how much I hate pure ethnic chinese taking up space in our country, who can't even speak english, or insanely rich chinese you speak of, also cannot speak english and care nothing for Canadian values, buying up our land and companies to serve their very chinese intentions.

They are a threat to the Canadian life and I'd gladly trade 10 hard years of life to see them disappear forever.

I know Ive tried to explain it to people like how big is an army? 100K people? OK, so you have 10 muslim armies that have entered Europe. But you dont defend your country because they are unarmed. Its literally the same as an invasion.

Only partially true. It's actually 50% your fault, 25% Chinks and 25% Jews.

Exterminate the Chinks and Jews and you will reclaim your nation. Stop wallowing in your pathetic self pity.

Chinese stock market is headed down and these kids are funded by daddy who is absolutely getting rekt in the market right now.

Once the funding dries up the buying spree stops and no "sane" person should buy at inflated prices which hopefully should lead to a crash.

This
We need to become colonizers again. We need war. We need fire.

Chinks are peaceful AF. Also they make me feel like chad

someone has to be making shekels off paying all those ants that work at foxconn .17 cents an hour?

Oh it's as easy as that is it? Our same-think echo chamber forms of communication, all easily spied upon, are pretty much designed to counter act dissident thought.

We couldn't get organised unless we went back to pen and paper. And even still, everyone is so comfortable in their brainwashed lives there would be nowhere near enough support to make this happen. The best anyone can do is be a lone martyr which solves nothing and drives people's opinions in the other direction.

Wow. Lotta racists in this thread

>Canadian values
What values are these? Sodomy, literal dogfucking, smoking drugs, and of course - wearing zany socks

How much do you wanna bet that all of these high dollar cars were wrecked within a month of the photos being taken?

Attached: ferrari-crashes-to-a-mercedes-s-class.jpg (1016x643, 157K)

The rich chinese kids in Vancouver are straight up nobodies and dont go to anuy of the top tier exclusive events. Their money doesnt buy them much more than an expensive car.

You have to go back faggot.

I hate them so goddamn much. Ruination of the west, oz, nz

Have you been paying attention these last few years? Rightwing influences are exploding across the internet to the point where tech companies are in complete shut down mode and everyone hates them for it.

A fairly decent amount of people are waking up, we just need to voice our opinions on normie websites like youtube more often instead of yelling into the echo-chamber we have here.

What are ‘top tier exclusive events’ and how does one gain entry? I have money. Any links you can share to event pages and such would be very much appreciated.

Huge amounts of property in Southern California. I’d say 50-60% of every condo building is Chinese owned

If its a chink driving them its a lock.

Attached: Asian Driver.webm (452x272, 2.56M)

What are you, new here?

Canadian values include, learning English WELL and rudimentary French, being polite, valuing your neighbor, enjoying nature, and other things but on top of that list is fealty to Canada first, not scummy China. I have yet to meet an ethnic Chinese person who values ANY of the things real Canadians do.

Go back to whatever shithole you came from, Ali

The Chinese are nothing but a bunch of mongrelized rape babies that deserve to be genocided.

Attached: 1508773711697.png (800x1672, 209K)

I work in media. Until the tide shifts a little more, I'd legit risk losing my job. Things may be changing more in USA, but not Canada. A lot of communists here.

t. Canadian chick appreciating other chinks