Should Mormonism be the US state religion

>close-knit communities
>large families
>traditional values
>largely conservative
>Founded and led from America, uncucked to foreign powers like the pope

Give me one good reason why the US shouldn't adopt Mormonism as it's one true faith.

Attached: file.png (622x546, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it would still be an Abrahamic cult, it still uses the Bible as source material, and thus will still follow that old canard about Kikes somehow being God's "chosen people". How any sensible God could choose such a perfidious and vile people is a mystery that I may never solve, but I will never feed into such derangement.

Warism would be be a better religion
and your opponents will be all abrahamic religious countries and all of asia

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

>Should Mormanism be the US state religion

Which one there are 50 of them??

They have holy underwear, You get to be your own God, Spirit babies are a thing, Indians are Jews, and the believe that Amish lived on the moon until recently. Yeah no.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

They're also redpilled on Niggers believing their ancestors were demons

Attached: 1505479825241.png (470x470, 412K)

Honestly, not a terrible idea. My brother joined the Mormons and saved him from a life of minimum wage and degeneracy.

Of course, it's a nutjob cult founded by a con man, but I don't argue with results. As long as the Constitution is amended appropriately, the Church has no legislative, judicial, or executive power and membership isn't mandatory, the realistic outcome is a net positive for me as a patriotic recopagan. Think of all the tradcuties.

>Should Mormonism be the US state religion
Mormons should be shot to Alpha Centauri.

Attached: 1535698463272.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

The main church is compromised, they dont allow plural marriage and they accept niggers. Only the fundamentalists are good, they still take multiple wives and fuck their daughters like good honest LDS should.

Yes! Convert already gentiles!

Attached: PicsArt_08-30-03.13.15.jpg (200x232, 19K)

Deseret!

Attached: PicsArt_08-30-11.01.02.png (1536x2048, 1.41M)

Fuck off

Attached: PicsArt_06-12-03.14.06.jpg (839x1290, 313K)

it’s supremely heretical
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema.
As we said before, so now I say again: If any one preach to you a gospel, besides that which you have received, let him be anathema.

Thats not what Brigham Young said about kikes at all. He didnt want kikes or niggers in. Also, we call kikes gentiles. We view ourselves as the chosen people

Attached: PicsArt_06-22-02.30.53.jpg (556x833, 125K)

Because it’s a fucking bizarre cult

>*Votes on church doctrine and worships a pantheon of saints, a great number of whom are old pagan gods*

Attached: PicsArt_06-12-03.22.34.jpg (640x388, 76K)

Triggered.

The Nauvoo is still my ship-fu.

Attached: ldstab_expanse_032817~1.jpg (968x460, 63K)

Shut the fuck up, Gentile

Attached: PicsArt_08-30-04.48.45.jpg (593x673, 77K)

Whats a Ship-fu?

The space ship version of a waifu.

Whats that from?

If the LDS returned to their roots of spurning nonwhites, then it would objectively be the best religion in America. It boils my blood that the Feds cracked down on them to let shitskins in in the 70s.

Mormonism is just as pozzed on race as any other church. They desperately want negros, mexicans and have imported a bunch of criminal samoans into SLC. They do some good and remain mostly white but they're working to change that.

And they made us stop plural marrage before that.

Attached: PicsArt_06-26-01.55.33.jpg (551x411, 80K)

What about it is crazy

Magic underwear, posthumous baptism (I get baptized after I die whether I like or not), obvious conman founder. They're basically Jews who don't hate outsiders, businesswise.

They aren't "Mormons" anymore.

They aren't LDS anymore either, so no one is paying attention to the Mormon Pope and lay Mormons are openly mocking his decree on their name.

>God was an alien who became godlike threw good deeds
>Lucifer and Jesus were brothers who wanted to control earth in different ways
>the scrolls Joseph smith used to write parts of the book of Mormon were tracked down and found out to be run of the mill prayers for a dead Egyptian priest
>Joseph smith was confronted with a Greek psalter and calmied it was Egyptian Hieroglyphics but they person who confronted them already knew the Greek translation and challenged him and smith ran away like an autisit
Want me to keep going i got all day
This is exactly how they get you there trick you into thinking there some American Christianity when its nothing but a one way ticket to hell

Attached: 1526172084358.png (540x718, 382K)

Because it's not real

nice try. Tip harder, fag.

You mean the Utah state religion? It kind of is. And there is no such thing.

Pros: clean liviing, stability, high birthrates

Cons: esotericism, utter lack of intellectual curiosity and high artistic achievement

There's a reason the CIA recruits so heavily from the BYU campus. Mormons are the backbone of the deep state.

So...no thanks. Fuck the LDS. I'm holding out for something better.

Yes, that heretical Mormon gospel of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, repentance, baptism, and reception of the Holy Ghost.