Please tell me why exactly

Tell me, Why does this upsets you that much?
I mean, its just a bunch of people on their knees...

Attached: knees.jpg (870x635, 124K)

>people
wew

Because you take a knee when the coach is giving you a peptalk. No one wants to see a bunch of millionaires who play a kids game do anything but.

it's fucking stupid and they look ridiculous.

Dumb spic you don't understand anything that has to do with honor or loving your country. All you amount for is some beans and a fucking burito hell ill throw in a taco for you that will be 7,99$
Your drug diseased ridden shithole of an excuse of a country is an eyesore to the world.
I'll be gladly looking forward to seeing your kind getting skinned alive on liveleak where novemeber is running on the radio on the background.

lol, easy there dude. Looks like your anger is making you write a litte too fast

Slaves kneeling down for their masters is fine by me

Because pol agrees with the american government.

>faggot is maximally spooked

colour me surprised

They suicided the sportsball Industrie in like a week

What exactly do they hope to accomplish by kneeling?

Slaves kneeling, Jew owners losing money.

Seems like a win win

Attached: DfccbuiUcAIJXIn.jpg large.jpg (960x960, 117K)

Comeone I really tried to get some (you) screencaps and keks

Because the idea of a nigger making millions and having the gall to protest an anthem of a country that made it possible for them to make so much infuriates me.

Shut up and play ball

Joan Donovan morbid obesity liposuction diabetes unloved forever alone amputation immobile 600 lbs washes herself with a rag on a stick

>implying i give 2 shits about niggerkike fest sportsball.

Don't bring your personal problems to work.

They think America is racist because black people are more often poor because they'd rather gangbang and be single mothers instead of working or going to school(where they even have affirmative action to help). Also they riot and destroy their own cities when some dindu commits a crime, tries stealing the cop's gun then is shot

Attached: fbf[1].jpg (1200x979, 107K)

If all your slaves on the plantation, who were being paid wages upwards of tens of millions of dollars, started kneeling down and not picking cotton...well you'd have a very inefficient cotton farm.

But they are picking the cotton, technically.
I mean, they aren't affecting the gameplay and experience in any way.
Why is people talking about boicott?

Sweden no!

paki nigger hiding behind his meme flag found. only a guy with an iq below room temperature would fall into that bait

Out vey

Because they're doing it during a sporting event, they're using a venue that does not belong to them to deliver THEIR message. their message is that black people should be able to commit violent crime with impunity and that white people shouldn't even be able to defend themselves from a lethal(Or attempted lethal) attack.

It's black supremacy that abuses white inhibition towards their own brand of supremacy.

I mean, if they really wanted to, im sure they could have an hour long special on network television to say whatever they want, but no one would tune in. Because people are there to watch FOOTBALL, not watch a BLM Antifa rally.

Attached: mike-brown_08-12-2014[1].jpg (304x304, 61K)

Everybody has their triggers, user. It's incredibly disrespectful to those who gave in service to this country. Also, last time I checked, there is no link between the national anthem and police brutality. So, let me ask this: exactly how does this gesture solve a problem?

honestly this shit wouldnt have bothered me in another time, but wth the anti america pro globalist propaganda out there you have to view every attempt like this as subversion to weaken to social order and national fabric.
The easiest way to destroy a nation is through its symbols

Yeah. Fuck america.

it would be funny if the announcers said "please kneel for the national anthem". what would they do, kill themselves as protest?

Because as a slave master (team owner), to have your slaves all kneeling down in front of the entire world of children looking up to them...it starts to become "cool" to be rebellious against your bos-err slave master. Try kneeling down in any other job and see where it gets you. it's absolutely fucking stupid double standards.

It doesn't I just back Trump desu.

kek

Holy shit. Please someone do this.

Because I want to watch the thing they get paid to do, play football. I don't watch football because of activism. If that's what football has become I'm getting a new hobby. White nationalist rugby will be the future.

they are disrespecting the people who built america

well, not trying to trigger anyone here, but in my country you can go to jail if you disrespect any of our national symbols (The Anthem, the flag and the mexican "shield")
Why not to the same in the US?

Waa this from this year? lol

On top of this, you have fucking bird nosed faggots like Colon capperdick being nominated awards for shit anyone else would get fired for. It's so obvious there's an agenda here that only low IQ idiots actually would find this sort of thing logical.

Just fucking admit it and stop it with your quasi logic to preserve whatever moral upper ground you think you have - you just want niggers to die.

kneeling seems more respectful anyways

Not true, i want them to stop committing violent acts. A good place to start would be letting them be accountable for their actions, just as any white man would.

cuz we have freedom of speech in america, you cant throw people in jail for disagreeing with you.
However people need to know what this is, and as i said before its subversion plan and simple.

Trump though, i think handled it poorly by calling them SOB's. He should just simply call it what it is. Subversion but such it is when youre dealing with a guy who is incapable of articulating his points well enough to name the enemy

*for fags

So, being black means you can't throw them in jail?
Criminals will always be criminals
your dogs will always bark, no matter how hard you reprimend them

yea, its more submissive. thats the point genius

Not our style. Maybe that's our problem afterall; forcing them to act like us.

Because it's for Black Lives Matter, (and hatred of the country in general) and there's no evidence that blacks put any value on black life, or any other life.

You can't be serious though? I'm a fucking trump supporter and the last thing I would actually want him to do is name the enemy. Missiles won't be getting shot down then, and you can guarantee the chances of him having multiple 6.8mm bullets put directly into his skull rising steeply. If he even makes it out of his second term without a 9/11 sized false flag event happening I will actually shit myself.

i obviously meant we should do it just to spite them. stop being a nigger

Black people are the majority of the jail population, however they're given more chances at diversion than a white person in the same position. The courts consider circumstance in sentencing and being black automatically means they're considered to have come from a tough background, regardless of their actual background.

Legally being black in america means you qualify for a free pass or 2 to commit crime, extra grants, enhanced job opportunities and high priority enrollment into all universities.
Pic related is long but a good read.

But none of this is good enough, we need a tribute to black supremacy during what should be our nation's anthem. The only nation to create a large number of rich black people aside from oil tycoons and warlords in africa.

Attached: Confessions+of+a+public+defender_a2a78f_5329436[1].jpg (780x6662, 1.16M)

Makes me glad to see niggerball niggers driving away white normalfags from niggerball distractions. The dissolution of this degenerate culture the kike occupiers have imposed upon us is a good thing.

Fan don’t like politics mixed with their precious ape tackle

>Disrespect

The same thing niggers are always yelling about wanting respect. Fuck em

It makes us mad because these guys get paid a lot of money to play football. They are supposed to be role models for young men all over america who also enjoy playing football. That's why they get in trouble and fined thousands of dollars for saying and doing dumb shit in public. It is an american pastime, and beforehand the American anthem is played and everyone is asked to stand out of respect for the country. But the stupid niggers like playing victims so they protest and the evil white man, who once in awhile shoots one during a shift as a police officer. Even though abortion, malt liquor, crack, newports, and other niggers with guns kill most niggers. That's why we are mad, they are uppity spoiled assholes virtue signaling even though they are on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. I don't like football anyways, I like competitive shooting

Again, not our style.

Then why not force them to stand?
is that too much of a deal to force people to behave in america?

They're black people on their knees.
That's the problem

Doesn't upset me anymore. I quit watching it and I dislike niggers even more now.

I also want to watch football without all the fucking retarded protestant anglo-saxon "look at me, I'm such a GREAT AMERICAN" signaling shit too. You little fucks hate the liberal PC culture but use the very same un-American tactics when it suits you and still claim you're an awesome American. You're so fucking retarded and you have royally mind-fucked yourself. you don't even know what the fuck is happening in your mind.

>kneeling to protest police brutality against blacks
If the media wasn't dishonest about police shootings and inflame the issue this wouldn't even be a thing. Ignorant people are taking action against something they don't even understand. It's all for nothing and they're too stupid to understand. Why bother?

making niggers follow our orders is totally our style, or it used to be. we need to bring it back

Ok, I get it
But what good would it bring to boicott the NFL?
After all, american football is by far the biggest sport industry and its 100% american.
Why jeopardize such a thing for a couple of people kneeling?

There's no laws being broken here, they're being forced by the various organizations that hire them.

I thought that was your initial point, that they're being forced too hard?

Niggers should do what we tell them to.

I'm never watching this shit again. Fucking jackasses don't deserve to be paid american dollars.

The only ones picking cotton or doing something similar here in the US are mexicans.
Mexicans took the place of slaves here, if you ever came here that's what you'd be doing

not really
I love American football, used to play it during college.
And right now I'm worried that it might end up being affected by all this shitstorm

Because Mexianon, it's really quite simple actually. If you don't condone the actions of a corporation as large as the NFL, you hit them where it hurts. They will fix the problem once they see their numbers dropping, I promise. This shit won't last when the masses actually smell and see the bullshit with their own eyes. We don't give a fuck if the NFL goes under at this point if this is what we can expect to see going into the future.

you fucking beaner troll. talk about your own shitty country and stay out of ours.

Fuck it. I'll bite. The NFL sold itself as hyperpatriotic and paid the US government to have military jets flyover and military color guards parade on the field.A large portion of the NFL fanbase are, or were, Patriots who took the NFL's patriotic veneer seriously. Communities hold certain things to be a sacred rite that binds the community together. One of those in all American sports is, or was, standing for the National Anthem. It was a statement by everyone attending,player, official and spectator alike, that we are all one people United. That whatever their difference, we are still unified. By allowing this, the NFL basically destroyed that feeling of unity and destroyed their brand as a patriotic orginization. I find it especially funny that this was all started by a player who was about to be cut from the 49ers and did it as a last ditch attempt to stave off being fired, which ultimately failed anyway. Personally, I had given up on the Negro Felon League several years ago. Rule changes combined vwith SJW bullshit forced by commentators made it pretty much unwatchable anyway.

Because they don’t do shit in the off season to resolve the problems they profess to be concerned about.

kys spic

This exactly. Damn good post user.

The loss of Kaepernick probably does take the play down a small notch, he'd definitely be a starter or a bad ass back up.

But beyond that i don't see it affecting the gameplay or NFL much, if they were to kneel during Budwiser and Geico commercials we'd have a serious problem on our hands.

fpbp

if you're being sincere, then you just proved why your country is shit
>it's because most of the people in it, like you, don't understand the need to have sacred ritual if you want to have a stable society
>and this is why sensible people from non-shit societies who do understand the need for this don't want more ignorant monkeys who don't and never will understand these things shitting up their countries

I think I can now understand the situation more clearly. I guess by disrespecting the flag, they really are disrespecting the country as a whole.
My point is. Is there any way we can solve all this so the NFL can go back to what it used to be?

It's dying a very slow death user.

I dont think a bouicott is the right answer either.
But I would like them to be taken down a peg or two. Most Americans can't name a single medal of honor winner but can name several niggerball players. Same things for firefighters that died saving kids or cops killed in the line of duty. I think our priorities are out of wack and our society won't be able to last with our current value system. Long story short I want them to lose money and cry about it for lols. If you are on pol I know you'd get a kick out of that shit to

Well, the thing is...
I also think that player kneeling at the anthem and flag is wrong, after all, in my country you can go to jail for such a thing.

The picture is from a time when players were praying, long before the "protest against police brutality" stuff.

again, why do such a picture upsets you guys so much?

>a bunch of niggers in tights lined up, bent over, and playing with balls
kneeling suddenly doesnt seem all that out of place

>I'll bite. The NFL sold itself as hyperpatriotic and paid the US government to have military jets flyover and military color guards parade on the field
Wrong. The government paid the nfl to do that shit.

bootlickers are active today

Kneeling is a sign of even deeper reverence. It's funny that is how they protest. I think Trump permanently 4D-chessed their brains.

Attached: 1535060299007.jpg (750x430, 30K)

>THIS

You guys get mad over the stupidest things, really

I say let them continue. Of course as others like to point out, actions have consequences.
We've already seen two years of falling viewership, even if some claim it's due to the 2016 election or move to streaming services while sports are being left behind. Are they going to blame midterms for falling ratings too?

>nigger collision
Kek

They bowing down to the flag, which represents racism and oppression. Good for them.

Cause they're disavowing the country that they make huge amounts money from and live in...

A judge did let Kaepernick's lawsuit continue. So this NFL fall is going to continue for a while.

and that makes me angry simply because politics are ruinning something I love.

I never, as a spic, give my opinion on american politics, but right now they really are affecting the sport I enjoy the most

Ironically France made this post. Surprised the taste of shoe polish and "bratwurst" wasn't passed down genetically from your mother's line, frog cuck.

Not even upset.
Helped me realize how much time I've been wasting.

You take something that is a symbol of this country and it's people and are so selfish that you spite the show of solidarity EVERYONE else in the stadium shared until you had to make it about you and take that knee.

I don't care what you're protesting, people who are patriotic will give LESS of a fuck about it, and actually think you're kind of a faggot.

Attached: 085f94853224463e9b1909b8617ac509257cc567099188db98ec53ff2ade6159.jpg (457x480, 39K)

then why are "patriots" all over the country killing each other over this topic?
Why can't you just ignore it and let them act all stupid and embarrased themselves in front of millions?

Laughed imagining this. Everyone on both sides would be dumbfounded.

The thread should have just ended here. Fucking apes have no respect for the country that gave them this life

A couple of reasons.

1. This is the players’ place of work. It’s not appropriate to stage a political protest at work. None of us would be allowed to do that at our jobs.

2. What they’re protesting is bullshit. There is no evidence of an epidemic of police brutality against black people. If they were protesting police brutality in general, I would be a bit more sympathetic.

Its gamergate with normies.
No ones want to get sjw in their bread and circus.

Because sports are the normie way to escape reality for a few hours/even a weekend at a time. They just want to watch other Americans beat the crap out of each other to carry a giant pig skin covered egg to one side of the field without hearing about Trump, racism, poverty, inequality, or anything else of the sort.

They really just want to sit the fuck back and have fun with their family and friends, but that’s being taken away from them too.

Attached: F9521DFD-644A-4A86-A01B-9A566696E0D7.jpg (540x718, 45K)

They don’t actually know, but when pressed they’ll mumble something about “raising awareness” of niggers shot by police, as if we don’t already hear about it every fucking day.