Pol the Jews are not out to get you. You are just crazy

Attached: cool jew.jpg (600x746, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voFeNKjovdY
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw
youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And if the legit Nazis on here don't like it, they can kiss the ring!

>crossboarding without visas
get the fuck off my board you nigger

I actually really enjoyed this movie.

Can I haz Jewy qt then desu senpai?

Not the Op pic tho.

Either you follow the "privilege" to see who the true oppressors are, or it's all bullshit universally.

I’d fuck a jew

>most jews are left wing
>most jews engage in the proliferation of degeneracy
>trying to destroy White traditions for centuries
>not out to get you
ok

Bring it on NAZI SCUM. I will defend anyone from your evil plans. 6 million, not one more! If the Jews had been armed the 1st time you would not have gotten a 100k of us.

Attached: Bring it on NAZIS.jpg (900x506, 44K)

How progressive of you.

Learn how to talk dirty.
youtube.com/watch?v=voFeNKjovdY

Why don't you tell me about one of the many white traditions Jews have successfully destroyed? I can wait.

Name one they haven't.

>6 gorrillion

Fuck off murderous satanist

Attached: 2F876897-B6FA-45E6-B438-F0A718FD1B51.png (650x994, 600K)

So much psyop about mental health today. I wonder who could be behind..

Attached: xanax[1].jpg (850x581, 65K)

ill believe it when i see otherwise

K Schlomesky, just like the Nazis aren't out to get you. You're inbred tarded.

With a .44

6 million, not one shred of evidence.

we're not out to get you , we had you the moment you were born

Attached: westernworld.png (1922x1108, 107K)

That sounds exactly like something someone completely out to get me would say.

every jew i know is right wing ,left wing jews are a tiny minority and polls show this .
why do you think likud keeps winning

It's not fair.

Attached: the angloesphere.png (1006x720, 527K)

Give me back my foreskin you coin clipping kike

Attached: 1509298424866.jpg (599x549, 106K)

Free media exists now
Word is gotten out

Attached: 77D3F216-D343-4E35-911B-FFFDAD689478.jpg (604x604, 46K)

Correction (((they)))

oh really? fuck off, kike

Attached: 1526416740193.png (491x334, 377K)

Why are you guys falling for this jew slide thread

Attached: 1533469317815m.jpg (1024x579, 100K)

The only Jew I knew from Israel turned out to be a bug-chasing unicorn gender who was so proud of the day he got the 'gift', which was AIDS from some rando partner.

Took too much of his own product.

Jews in your country are right wing because left wing politics leads to your society falling. Jews outside your country are clearly almost exclusively left leaning and are at the top of all communist movements and "social influence" organizations pushing leftism and degeneracy.

Attached: 1495271016257.jpg (1524x1262, 513K)

You are once agan Retarded, or flat ou Lying

(((You))) make up 60% of contributions to the Democrat Party!

Attached: 28915870-0C0C-4985-8E12-69E55E07BD36.jpg (726x572, 170K)

One of the chief jews stating the plot clearly, though the OP may be not be literate enough to understand what is being said.

They push poison, even if it will kill theyr host

Yet build walls, push out the native population & deffend a religious ethnostate

Attached: B113C7C5-83F7-4CB4-908F-A89750C6414B.jpg (343x349, 72K)

Jews have a habit of getting others to do their own dirty work and take the blame.

Attached: 1495270729941.png (665x610, 164K)

Attached: look at me goy.jpg (608x608, 59K)

White traditions are profitable. What Jew is going to destroy a monetary source? This plan of the Jews that Jow Forums thinks exists is filled with so many contradictions that it doesn't make sense.
Rule of thumb when dealing with Jews:
>Is this going to result in the loss of income at some point? If the answer is yes then Jews are not involved.
Any evil Jewish plan fucks people over while they keep spending money and in order to spend money they have to be able to make money. This has to be done while keeping the things that people spend money on.

Jews pushing refugees is both to clear out areas for Jewish conquest (without opposition) and to create strife in western countries so that they are more easily controlled - divide and conquer.

Attached: 1534119038635.jpg (2486x3062, 2M)

Cut it out Sasha we know it's you and your extreme forms of comedy. You silly british man, you.

Attached: AP_18064081845069-Sacha-Baron-Cohen.jpg (652x367, 19K)

Yes, but we are out to get the Jews.

One of the greatest tricks the Jews have perfected the art of is to create strife and incite war while shifting the entirety of the blame and all (real and fake) evils onto their enemies.

Attached: 1532207160239.jpg (868x1024, 188K)

t. schlomo shekelstein

Attached: 1529693384567.jpg (549x544, 130K)

One of the funniest things about threads like this is that they get shut down immediately when the information as to why people dislike jews starts getting posted.

Attached: 1534118865405.jpg (2000x2000, 2.66M)

Funny, I saw a dream the other day, where I was in some kind of a gathering, sort of religious. Suddenly, there was three jews, arch type classic jews, about nine feet tall in front of me. They were quite friendly. One smaller jew approached me and said, "here, we made you your own font". It was pretty elaborate and nice.

I think I have made a connection with the Jew soul and we have reach an agreement. Since this is 5D stuff, I have no clue what it means in 3D world.

Take it for what it's worth.

Things are in motion, to say the least.

I'll quote Johan Edlund, singer of Tiamat (Sweden). I think it suits here.

"The wings of heaven are descending. The skies will collide, but only for little while, it will take us trough the night".

"1000 non-Jewish lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail", Dov Lior, Chief Rabbi of Hebron and Kiryat Arba
"The only purpose of non Jews is to server Jews", Ovadia Yosef, a former Sephardi chief rabbi

Weak bait, but I'll play.

Attached: White Genocide img_0927.jpg (640x943, 166K)

Let's not argue, who said what and who killed who.
We really have better things to do.

>We are the last planet in this system without a sufficient evolution within a given time frame. We are the last one waiting an approval to enter into the next stage.
In essence, we are running a Special Olympics level here. Everyone else, in this system, needs to wait us to get there. This is embarrassing.

What we should be doing:
>focus on beauty. Everything should be beatiful
>focus on our spirit
>focus on finding our maker withing our selves
>win the beast (animal in us)
>be able to trade, instead of demanding things and stealing
>have even basic level of reasoning, by using a premise, as the starting point in debates
>be able to have debates without a burning need to kill the opponent with a fucking bone

Jews were given this task. To lift mankind up.
What did they do?
Pushed it down, to gain few shekels.
You need to be aware, that all this is on record. Reasons jews did it, is also on the record.
Repent now, and change your premises. You will be forgiven. Get back to what you once was.

i understand that in kikeland it might be somewhat different, but these are the kinds of jews that i know.

Attached: 1534104442195.png (1610x1108, 1008K)

Jews feel they are left alone.
That everyone hates and rejects them, when they are are doing good and things that benefits others.
People are jealous to jews, for their fortunes what they have, in fact, earned.

We can count all these reasons, why, jews hates everyone. They are all valid. They are very valid reasons to hate everyone and turn into an "evil" cabal. Jews are also just human beings, with human emotions. So, don't judge them too quick.

Thing is. This is the plan and the formula. You lift the lowers to higher realms. One way or another. Rule of all life is simple: sink or swim.

Nobodies emotions are really not taken into account. :)
It's a vast, vast, system and an idea of a living Universe, as opposed to vast, vast, dead universe.
The premise is, that it is better to throw everyone into existence, than having no existence at all.
Things really need to be the way they are.

Jews should get to what they once were.
Highly intelligent, PATIENT, looking all the time guidance from the higher ups.. Trusted Servants of The Father.

For the White Men.

White Men are builders.
- It is only natural, that even the most feeble minded people can now think he/she is able to run an entire government. White men have no place in these anymore. You have built it from scratch and these are, in essence, ready cities and nations. You need a new frontier.

Attached: 1510199837142.jpg (1024x653, 144K)

Everyone loves jews. Their imagination is unparalleled.
Mankind lives from the stories. The moment we stop telling stories, is the moment we die.
Jews are, truly, a gift to this world.

The mind of the Jew just happens to be, the very definition, of the two edged sword. The intelligence that drives the jew, is obviously attached to profits, since that is the only visible reward you can cash in, in this world. What the ancient jews knew, was the profit you gain after this world. You really won't make a cent profit with a billion dollars tradede in the next world currency.

Spirit, your soul, is your only treasure. Don't sell it cheap. Don't sell it at all. Align yourself with the Father. He will provide then all you need.

Why did the ancient jews knew?
They were shown, all of it.
Why we lack the same evidence and proof?
We don't.
What the ancient jews didn't have, we have.
All WE need to do is to shut our mouths, in our nicely cleaned rooms, talk with the Father. Prior to Jesus, when we were at previous level (and we should be on our way to the next), this world didn't have such privileges. Privileges arrives with the status of the world. We are lagging behind, artificially.

We have things to do.
Let's begin from the first objective:
>everything needs to be beautiful

Why should GREATEST ISRAEL bother trying to get you pathetic goyim? Your own women and the blacks are taking care of you just fine. Go suck a white dick goyim!

Cities we live in.
Houses we live in.
Clothes we wear.
Everything needs to be beautiful.
This setting will naturally lead to beautiful thinking. The surroundings people live in, have fundamental impact how people generally are and evolve.
Jews, this is your job.
Failure and the consequences of it (very severe) will fall to you.

Jews,
Unleash your creativity.
Forget your petty foes. Nobody is interested how you will beat them. War of nothing and gains of nothing. Just stop. It's pointless and made only to serve your feelings for revenge. You will never be satisfied. You have 8000 years to avenge. If you want a picture of your sweetest revenge, behold Mars. An empty, dead, world.

Just forget the hate.
All the sudden, world finds it self waking up in a better morning. Something is different.
You, Jews, would only know what it's all about. Things would turn beautiful from there.
You have that power.
It has been granted to you, it's not from you. It is from heavens above.

Heaven will forgive.
Even to Satan.
And I think we have already met about the subject.
Home coming time.
How much we matter?
I think we get an answer. So much so, that the chalice may spill something out.

based and redpilled

Jews,

Imagine, releasing it all.
What a beautiful thing.
Everyone loves you.
You are not strangers in this world.
This IS your world.
Let's make it beautiful.

Except, they literally are youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw

youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI

Attached: Rotschild Mural.jpg (640x640, 77K)

According to the prophecies, The Light comes from the north, Finland.
I am your light. Not much, but something.
I've been looking is it someone else, but, they all seem kids to me.

Well, you've had your message. Up to you then.
Live Long And Prosper

This isn't plebbit and that isn't going to work you retarded subversive kike.