What's your opinion of Ben Shapiro?

What's your opinion of Ben Shapiro?

youtube.com/watch?v=SGcdPakoytg

>"Trump couldn't coordinate with his own left foot."
There's something kind of weird about this. Wasn't Trump a varsity athlete?

twitter.com/benshapiro

Attached: 1508247938972.jpg (900x900, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srcDZIIsGdM
youtu.be/Ej0NBRwht-w
nationalreview.com/2018/08/conservatives-oust-bigotry-left-only-criticizes-them-for-it/
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/10239-ben-shapiro-is-an-absolute-cunt/
breitbart.com/big-government/2014/07/08/8-reasons-to-close-the-border-now/
kiketube.com/watch?v=rv5_NOOGs_8
kiketube.com/watch?v=Uh1JM1nkRnY
kikebook.com/203805062990264/posts/sanctuary-cities-are-dangerous-heres-the-latest-piece-of-evidence/1307225309314895/
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/824686835364278272?lang=en
dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's going to be indicted soon for being an unregistered foreign agent.

khazar milkers

He's tiny.
>israeli shills
>receiving consequences
don't make me laugh.

I know his wife is an Israeli doctor but I thought he was a US citizen.

I could only hope. He shills so much for Israel and his cunt doctor wife, it makes me want to puke

conservatism is a cold war legacy ideology
now it means gibs for billionaires and business

He's an annoying sinvely jew and I hate his stupid voice. I also hate how he acts like he's somehow enlightened.

Attached: JQ Shapiro 6.jpg (2560x1600, 735K)

I hate Ben now.

WAAAAAY too jewish.

hes a faggot who vogues to the following

youtube.com/watch?v=srcDZIIsGdM

as he watches ghey blacked pron clips his ghey friend milo emails him

> Varsity Athlete

Attached: 44cbc4bc24beb290ba65351bcb74eed3.jpg (263x400, 16K)

we still hate you, kike.

Two jews walk into a bar
The sue the owner for not having kosher pickles.

based /tv/

Attached: Ok this is Epic.jpg (706x1000, 172K)

trump never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Who’s we? You disgusting mentally diseased faggot.

He’s actually a great political commentator Jow Forums is just bigoted and only hates him because he’s Jewish.

I think he might be on the spectrum

>What's your opinion of Ben Shapiro?

His sister has some nice tits, so I like him.

Even if he wasn't Jewish he's still a contrarian manlet faggot

He hates Trump and wants America to be brown. What is great about that?

>he is a faggot

Literally

that is one annoying little kike

at least I'm not gay for Ben like you.

I have tremendous respect for Principled Conservatives™.

kek

He hates Trump,
Is a shifty eyed kike
Has a voice that could break glass
Is a BAR registered lawyer (ergo an enemy)
A manlet that lies about his height
Is outright hostile to any racial concepts of America, whilst pushing an explicitly racial Israeli ideology.

Israel-first neocon corporatist traitor.

Any sane country would have deported or hanged him already.

>actually liking trump
Based maga s*y boy detected

Nice projection pussy

>whilst pushing an explicitly racial Israeli ideology.
>"transfer" is not a bad word

Since when did hating Trump become acceptable here?

You faggots make me want muzzies to take over Britain, just so I can throw your kind off the roof.

Attached: 9CF0162E-32F8-40DD-B90E-D09E12CDD6C7.jpg (583x349, 59K)

Trump is a Zion shill

his wife is Moroccan and probably Israeli.

I met him. He seems to be a decent guy in person, and allowed me to interview him, although I disagree with some of his views on things.

Attached: DEF1zFoUMAARJ2L.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

He's a goofy fuck who can't even understand a pop song: youtu.be/Ej0NBRwht-w

Post more trap Benji.

Attached: ben jew hate truth.png (600x546, 501K)

star-fucker beta

to be fair the beatles and especially lennons solo work are fucking terrible.

Attached: 1485208163830.jpg (819x1024, 107K)

I hate Jow Forums flooded with that rat-kike face.

rat face?

I remember him saying how he wrote 2 books by the time he was in his 20s or something. Holy fuck he sounded like a smug over-achiever. I agree with him when he makes fun of celebrities though.

No you didn't, you little lying faggot nigger.

nationalreview.com/2018/08/conservatives-oust-bigotry-left-only-criticizes-them-for-it/

"Why doesn't the Left laud us for crushing dissidents on the Right?"

>filename

I don't hate him because he hates Trump. Trump is not everyone's cup of tea. Why I hate him is because he's a little kike veasel who hates Europeans and those who listen and admire to him should be hanged when judgement day comes. Anyone with at least IQ 100 knows that his 100% allegiance is with Israel and it's interests.

This is really good

He's ok when you don't judge him for not adhering to white identity politics.

Quintessentially American

Attached: Cowboy_Ben.jpg (264x191, 5K)

Just another kike shilling for shekels and riding the coat tails of the "Conservative" movement.

Attached: DUl5sTdV4AAsqkE.jpg (1024x622, 68K)

>"transfer" isn't a bad word
lol fuck that kike

Why do we have “what does pol think of Shapiro?” Threads multiple times per day?

I wish

>"i don't care about so called browning of America"
>actually supports stricter immigration laws and enforcement
>
>he wants America to be brown
Yeah, that's exactly what i'm talking about

Know thy enemy.

>actually supports stricter immigration laws and enforcement
He doesn't, he hates Trump and Trump is stricter immigration law: the politician.

He's clearly a smart guy. But he has the unwholesome face of a young Republican and is someone who advocates for individuality and American ideals, but who I know would be quite happy to sit behind the walls of his gated community while the rest of America burnt to the ground.

Also that clip is a terrible pick, it's so short it does the man a disservice. If you're going to dislike him you should dislike him after knowing who he actually is, watch a longform interview with him, there are plenty of them.

Attached: 1478843066277.jpg (511x729, 44K)

Don't you mean Zionist Millhouse?

Loved him, but now i just like him as I became politically oriented. I still respect him and his opinions.

He's a typical (((neocon))) who thinks going to war in the Middle East is/was a good idea. I became disgusted when I heard him condone covert military aid(no surprise), when he had no real argument for dual-loyalty, and when he tries to act as if the Alt-right claims are completely baseless.

I've consciously started to not consume his content when he declared McCain a hero.

That'd be cool but Zionist Millhouse is in good with Hollywood and is pretty much a liberal masquerading as a Young Republican conservative. He's related to a couple of Hollywood types like Mara Wilson and is basically treated as the Republican version of Alan Colmes.

He is useful as long as he helps bring about Armageddon

Attached: 3CB34590-0C18-446A-979B-13590F9A659A.jpg (1024x673, 141K)

LOL you stupid pussy, you still support trump?

MPC has an entire thread takedown of this little faggot

here is the relevant part

Shapiro has his own fake cheering section uploading videos showing little Ben DESTROYING liberals in debate. Really the person he most resembles, apart from the omnipresent yid lid, is Ted Cruz: he wants to prove he's right by prevailing on narrow debate points that line up with his vision of conservative "principles" (free trade, minimal government, big military, tiny safety net). No matter what living hell these principles lead to, people like Cruz and Shapiro will never waver in support of them.

It's painful to listen to this yapping pseudocon insist that rich people don't increase their wealth at the expense of others because poor people don't have any money to steal. This of course isn't the argument--the argument is that the wealthy have benefited at the expense of the middle class, through role depletion, wage stagnation, immigrant labor, offshored manufacturing, among other tactics, leading to a reversal of middle class gains through the middle part of the 20th century. Shapiro reduces all this to a clown argument, insisting that rich people can only get rich through their own virtuous business expertise.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Not a word about the consolidation of corporate wealth, the deliberate tilting of the playing field through massive vertical and horizontal mergers, the use of globalism to destroy labor protections, and the blatant assault on middle class standards of living (as products become cheaper and more disposable, paying the same price for them still represents a lowered standard of living). Even here Shapiro is uselessly preaching to the converted: the Young America's Foundation, essentially a grooming outfit for Republican nerds.

It just gets worse: without "global trade", Shapiro insists, a BLT would cost $1600. This isn't at all serious, it's just another nattering, unlikable conservanerd defending every CEO he can find and nasally preaching free market salvation. How dumb do you have to be to fall for this shit? And why would anyone make this annoying twat their standard bearer? Shapiro's sympathy for the working class is nil--his great advice to them is "get a job". Yet Shapiro, despite his grating persona, will be given sinecures for life based on tribal affinity and the appeal of his dumb as shit rhetoric to the donor class. The donor class is marvelously insulated from reality by its wealth and hubris, which is why it makes such gross errors in judgement.

The first word that comes to mind listening to Shapiro's shrill voice, hearing his crappy arguments, and gazing at a list of his unreadable bestsellers, is "astroturf". Welcome to how we do things at Conservatism, Inc.

Attached: pepe6.jpg (125x83, 2K)

>based jew!
he is a onions boy, just listen to his manlet, munchkin voice

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/10239-ben-shapiro-is-an-absolute-cunt/

>Aside from the asinine substance of his speeches, he is uncharismatic and has almost no persuasive capabilities. So what if he makes crazy LieBrals cry and howl? I could do that in way less time and with way less syllables (i.e. "build the wall", "trannies aren't human")

>He speaks in the manner of the contrarian dork in the classroom who argues and questions every point, obnoxiously cramming in as many talking points as he can to "win" the argument and get that ego boost. Beyond his young fogey sycophants, most people just want to frisbee his jew beanie and give him a wedgie, during which he probably explains that because of the free market and capitalism he can cheaply purchase another six pack of whitey-tighties as opposed to founding his his own textile mill and blah blah blah

Based pleasureman

>he doesn't

closing the border
breitbart.com/big-government/2014/07/08/8-reasons-to-close-the-border-now/

so-called "muslim ban" (which btw echoes the same policy established in Israel)
kiketube.com/watch?v=rv5_NOOGs_8

the Wall
kiketube.com/watch?v=Uh1JM1nkRnY

Sanctuary cities
kikebook.com/203805062990264/posts/sanctuary-cities-are-dangerous-heres-the-latest-piece-of-evidence/1307225309314895/

Mexico itself (which btw tackles the root of immigration)
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/824686835364278272?lang=en

>he hates Trump
Random video of him talking about "willingness to accept that Trump is right when he's right" goes here. Occasions of him actually accepting that Trump was right also go here.

Think he's got a knee banger down there?

I'd fuck aryan babies into his sister, then send his whole family back to Israel.

End of story.

Attached: MTPo5IK.jpg (540x720, 45K)

>pardons israelis who break immigration law

Attached: 1535527597279.jpg (999x754, 207K)

Fuck off kike. Ben Shapiro is a piece of shit who actively undermines the development of white American identity.

He's so cute

If it wasn't for Zoey Tur, he's still be playing fiddle at his sister's song recitals.
The legal firm that "hired" him had so little confidence in his investigative and forensic skills, they made him a "consultant", i.e. his own office with a desk, coloring book and crayons.

Attached: ben-shapiro-zoey-tur_0.jpg (475x252, 14K)

>He's a typical (((neocon))) who thinks going to war in the Middle East is/was a good idea.

Jew, so yep. Even far left commie kikes support expansion of Israel and suppression of Middle Eastern powers that could potentially challenge them.

What you faggots don't understand is that you need jews (or goyim) like him to redpill those who are not mentally ready for "American identity" yet. The only people capable to go from straight from bluepill to full 14/88 are college girls and James Allsup (although he was a libertarian at the very least). And my biggest problem with that is i can't say for sure how stable their beliefs are longterm, considering their young age and fast conversion.

Attached: lindsay_shepherd.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg (1086x768, 74K)

>Since when did hating politicians become acceptable here

Since before you were here obviously

He actually supports trump now, but will still criticize him when he's retarded.

This

SAGE FUCK YOU SAGE FUCK YOU SAGE

>Random video of him talking about "willingness to accept that Trump is right when he's right" goes here.

dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro

First hit with Google using three keywords. Ben is an outspoken anti-Trump guy, I'm not sure what you get from downplaying that when it's just a fact. Ben Shapiro doesn't have a particularly good record of being sympathetic to white/ethnically European America and he's much more against Trump than he is on his side. He's also full on pro-Israel and pro Middle Eastern war Jew like the worst of them.

I was going to add that he has dual American/Israeli citizenship, but couldn't find anything substantiating that claim other than he married an Israeli.

You're a faggot.

You don't want Ben Shapiro to be exposed to more people you fucking idiot?

He's a Jew, how in any way is this a question? Fuck B.Shapiro and fuck ALL kikes, even the /ourguy/ ones.

Oh no I was called a faggot... I guess that means trump isnt just like any other politician. B-based isreal...

Attached: 1534659497668.jpg (549x461, 33K)

>doesn't have a particularly good record of being sympathetic to white/ethnically European America
Well this one is pretty much understandable considering that any white identitarians happen to hate jews. Explicitly pro-white jews are so rare that i can name only one. I forgot his name tho. He was posted here once in one of redpill threads.
>he's much more against Trump than he is on his side
The sole thing he's really against at this time is trade policy.
>full on pro-Israel and pro Middle Eastern war Jew like the worst of them.
that's true

>The sole thing he's really against at this time is trade policy.
To clarify: other things revolve around "muh optics" and never manifest in actual policy by Trump administration

Who cares about a border wall? It's not like Mexicans aren't naturally conservative.

You're a fucking retard. KILL YOURSELF

As a "white identitarian" I would be completely fine with just ignoring jews if they weren't so staunchly against white countries being white. Let their genetic instability take care of their population.

>Being against trump means I'm pro immigration.

Christ do you have the brain of an infant? Trump pretty much dosent give a shit about immigration or white people. He's made that pretty clear.

(((shapiro))) looks like a faggot

he thinks that talking fast = being smart. also a Jew. fuck him.

Attached: 1500542531929.jpg (420x410, 17K)

ok Q. the fire rises

>>Being against trump means I'm pro immigration.
It literally does idiot. Trump the final stand against America as a white country, but that is beyond your pathetic pea-brain. You just have no understanding of any of the this and you talk out of your ass which only fucks up the perception of other anons who are uncertain. Fuck you, get the fuck off of Jow Forums.

Attached: the image that destroyed the alt right.jpg (1024x827, 820K)

why do you people pretend Trump is not all of those things? He was a fucking joke until he became president. now he's not anything everyone used to make fun of him for?

ya'll are mindless hypocrit sheep

Attached: liz.gif (500x280, 884K)

>Trump the final stand against America as a white country,
>the final stand
>against America
>as a white country
Why do you vote for him then tho?

Hes a zionist which makes him an enemy of the US