If greeks, italians and other meds are considered whites, then so are jews

If greeks, italians and other meds are considered whites, then so are jews
Sorry, there's no other way around it, unless the argument is that "white" is a social construct

Attached: 13426365587697.jpg (1440x1080, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 15687906757.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)

*some meds are white.
Jews and russians however, are not white.

We aren't white though. We're meds.

Attached: segovia-alcazar-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 191K)

>amerimutt
You can only dream on such a a white and homogeneous class, faggot
You know what i mean

Attached: lol.jpg (2880x1920, 2.16M)

As a med myself, i don't consider myself 'white' as it's been defined in America. Meds are a separate people from Northern Europeans with separate accomplishments. We are, however, closely related to northern Europeans.

Attached: 4b972a217d20413ef6650e151d14438d.jpg (1024x631, 204K)

I'm italian with brown eyes and everyone calls me white.

People though I was going to shoot up my school a few times.

Same on the Italian(also French) with brown eyes part. Normal people will consider meds white.

blah blah blah i suck bear cock
-Every russian ever

I liked you better when you trolled using false flags

Where the fuck are you getting the association that if Jews are white if Italians are white?

pol thinks that a monologue from a movie made by an unironic nigger fetishist who got the idea for said monologue from an actual nigger going we wuz sicilians and shit means italians are black.

I guess that's what happens when your mother is a coalburner.

Attached: dennishopper.jpg (1024x435, 137K)

Jews themselves say they are not white.

>all brown skin hair and eyes

Not white

>Normal people will consider meds white
Can confirm

fuck off lol

Attached: youknowit'sright.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

jews are semites, not caucasians

Italian here.

We were treated like shit by white people who we can to this garbage country. Very fair skinned but never considered white. More importantly, never saw that as a negative. So we're not on the same level as the Scots or English? Cultureless people who don't value family and whose lives revolve around drinking? The wounds cut so deep.

So yeah, Meds aren't white.

the ting is, jews don't consider themselves whites, especially when they're attacking whites

Attached: 1534224649382.jpg (974x928, 281K)

No shit, most are Khazars who have been interbreeding with Europeans for 1,000 years.

Attached: khazar expansion.jpg (712x534, 95K)

Italians in the 13 colonies were considered white. Jefferson's friend was italian. The us is named after an italian explorer. The highest decorated us soldier of ww1 was italian.

As hard as wasps try to paint them as subhumans italians did alot for america.

Very true, but none of that changed the treatment and perception in the 60's.

italians have nigger tier regard for being considerate when in public. if you werent such loud annoying fucks no one would give enough of a shit to single you out

>be me
>"italian"
>like collecting ww2 books
>hate gold chains
>hate hair gel
>hate the sopranos/other hollywood bullshit that pushes stereotypes
>hate eating at the table with my family
>am protestant
>antisocial
>hate nigger music
>like steak and beer more than pasta and wine

Keep projecting.

Only one girl in that picture isn't a thot.

way to completely avoid addressing the content of my comment

>we

Attached: 1534990657907.jpg (192x204, 13K)

based

high-tier brown hair/green eyed son of rhodesia checking in

You'll find that those obnoxious louts are second and third generation Italians. You'll find them on TV where they can't speak a word of the language, know nothing of the history or culture, but scream about how awesome they are. They're like people from New York but with a foreign twist

Well Sicilians and southern Italians are Muslim rape babies...not black...but mutt rape babies...just like the Greeks and the Spaniards

What about eastern europeans?Serbs,romanians etc.Do you consider them white?

>Well Sicilians and southern Italians are Muslim rape babies

Attached: southern italian woman.jpg (1000x1067, 904K)

Jews are not culturally European... being white isn't just about genetics, it's also about the way you live.

Yea man, not sure what OP is trying to say but cuz Jews do not consider themselves white

What's the significance of this pic? My statement is an irrefutable fact of history.

jews are meds and have mixed with practically all europeans

meds are better than germans, nords and anglos though

>YOU'RE NOT WHITE BECAUSE ARABS ONCE OCCUPIED A SMALL PORTION OF SOUTHERN ITALY EVEN THOUGH MARRYING OUTSIDE YOUR RELIGION IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM

whatever you say

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

I don't care about cherrypicked tweets ad opinion pieces, most jews with white complextion consider themselves white, see pic related
>it's also about the way you live
Elaborate
D&C shill

Attached: 1587970879.png (378x372, 51K)

Attached: Vatnik_4.jpg (282x179, 14K)

But "white" in the American sense actually is a social construct, at least in the same sense that the color "green" is. Much like "green" is a social construct fit to a not-entirely-agreed-upon subset of visible light wavelengths that exist on a continuous spectrum, so too is "white" a social construct best fit to a subset of human genetics that produces similar bodily appearance, behaviors, and group outcomes.

Don't forget that in the late 1800s, America got tons of italian immigrants who were mostly garbage human beings. I'm told it was because most of them were sicilians. The poor reputation of italians even today, most likely stems from how pissed Americans were at them, at the time.

You are having a hard time coping huh? Sorry guy. Your ancestors were likely raped by Muslims. In response to your name point about Islamic marriage laws. Ever heard of conversion? Ever heard of harems? Ever heard of rape? Ever heard of Muslims being prone to rape? Lighten up fella...it's not the end of the world.

>hate the sopranos/other hollywood bullshit that pushes stereotypes

cuck, thats the only reason i like italians

you should embrace that your people built new york's skyscrapers, and made people swim with the fishes

America is made up of garbage human beings. Canada as well. People who left their home countries weren't the cream of the crop, they were the dregs of a society fleeing the mess they helped make. Mexico is in its current state because of Mexicans. It's hellish, so they flee their mess. The Irish who came to the US and the religious nutjobs who arrived... None of these people were award winners.

Stop telling me what I consider myself to be monkey

Different stereotype. Sopranos is one thing, classic gangster is another entirely.

What's is D&C? Divide and conquer? I'm not trying to divide and conquer anything. I am simply pointing out why the Mediterranean whites, and I do consider them a distinguished subset of whites, look so tan. It's a little talked about thing that Muslims conquered those European countries for hundreds of years and raped the shit out of everything. Literally turning white people tan. It's disgraceful that Muslims are not held accountable for their past like we are.

the sopranos is perhaps "remnant" of classic italian gangsterism, remnant that gonna get adjusted to the 2000's years

What is your fucking point btw?

Which is why it's different and not nearly as romantic.

Greeks, Italians and other meds don't have crippling genetic diseases like Tay-Sachs. The volume of genetic diseases in the jewish community points to a branching away from other Mediterraneans.

What do you consider yourself to be? And why should we believe what you say?

Jews are technically white, but they are the garbage genetics from a millenia-long span of time conglomerated into a single race.
Every kike is taught about how they're sooo oppressed, and how every single society they've ever been a part of has hated them so much they've first excluded them to the outskirts before finally saying "GTFO you filthy evil fucking kikes". What they never teach is the simple question of "who else lived with jews on the outskirts of these myriad white societies?". The answer is, of course: Human Garbage.

The sick, the infirm, the diseased, the mentally and physically malformed or simply sick-- all of these and more, the Jew has fucked in order to continue to breed. Sometimes even they couldn't stomach it and so they fucked each other in populations too small to prevent inbreeding, but otherwise they stuck their dick in old cast off prostitutes with pustulant cunts; spiritually and/or physically repulsive criminals and layabouts; lepers; etc, etc, etc.

This is why they are so incredibly ugly. This is why they seem to be distilled evil.
This is why they are riddled with genetic and mental disease at incidences sometimes 10x that of healthy races.
This is why a picture of a group of kikes functions as a case study in hydrocephalism.
This is why they are kikes.

The very worst traits that humanity can produce have been gathered together into a putrescent slurry of genetic sewage, then condensed, purified, quintessentialized into the kike's very DNA.

It's enough to make a man believe in the stories from the bible wherein there exist a people who are cut off from God, who must steal the life essence from others, which lives in the blood (kikes=vampires is a matter of historical trivia), lest they fall victim to their negentropic nature; always dying, never growing, thieving the very glue by which God imbues his creations with the vitality to propagate healthily.

White, and you can believe whatever the fuck you want

>meds
>jews confirmed

Attached: pacino.jpg (900x838, 160K)

Don't be an idiot, many ethnicites within the white race have genetic diseases, for example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
>projecting this much
cry some more, loser

Jews are middle eastern...their language is Semitic...like the Arabic language is a semitic language...they are Asian or more specifically middle easterners. Ashkenazi jews look white from interbreeding but they are to the Jews what tan Mediterranean people are to the whites...

I deal with hundreds of Israelis per day and they are quite distinct in their appearance and intelligence from Greeks, so much so that I know when to speak either english or greek when I see a face that's jewish or greek respectively. Jews are uglier, darker, have many less green/blue-eyed folks (not to mention blond-haired people), and have a culture and set of behaviors that are disgustingly off-putting to the regular Greek. Of course a gopnik shitholer cannot fathom that there is a reality that exists beyond 1 picture he saved on his pc from the internet. so I tried to explain this as best as I could.

>why the Mediterranean whites, and I do consider them a distinguished subset of whites, look so tan
Send a german to sicily for a month and see the result.

Attached: SolarGIS-Solar-map-Europe-en.png (800x565, 474K)

I'm white. You're not.

Attached: surname distribution .png (455x487, 250K)

I’d let her spin my dreidel.

Attached: 313F3747-B38E-4BE7-8ECF-576E4F1EFB13.png (300x225, 83K)

False dichotomy, why can't it be both? We are positive to all whites except Jews. Even if we accept Jews as white on a genetic basis we can exclude them because they are harmful to the rest of us. Go fuck yourself kike.

I'm italian and have this nose. I'm whiter than you.

Attached: mednose.png (235x200, 45K)

Oh my poor Jewish enemy, you know it to be true as a nigger knows the reality of his inferiority when placed around whites.
It is a tale written on the faces of each of your peers, your family members, etched into the lines on your grandmothers' faces, indeed immediately apparent in the very DNA by which you further your filthy, evil race.
The incredible incidence and profusion of genetic diseases both mental and physical is but a single chapter in the story that is your people's incredible journey from Khazarian blood ritualist baby sacrificers through the ages as the perpetual and constant universal standard by which all evils are measured.
As one of your own once said: "Inasmuch as the enemies of the Jews belonged to diverse races . . . it must be that the general causes of Anti-Semitism have always resided in Israel itself, and not in those who antagonized it"
Your very nature is anathemic to all that is good, as it has always been. That is your history, your nature, and your legacy.
But no, it's all simply antisemitism, right?

lot of niggers itt

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

Yeah no shit, Mizrahis and Ashkenazis are two distinct groups. Noone argues that Mizrahis are white.

And what do you say when you are accused of white privilege? Don't bother to respond, we already know the answer

Jews are Jews. The others are bloody goyim. American goyim are the most degenerate, lazy and stupid.

>Noone argues that Mizrahis are white
Except the dumb vodkanigger that thinks "jews" are a single monolithic ethnicity.

It really doesn't matter if spergs think you are white. The people who want to destroy us all think you are. You might not care about being white or consider yourself white but our mutual enemies do. In my book we are in the same team. In our enemies book you are too. So pick a side.

Heat doesn't turn your eyes Brown and your hair greasy and jet black you retard. I should know I live in the deep south US

Kikes are khazarians who were forced to bend the knee on pain of death by a Russian king circa 1100 AD in punishment for their evils, who then went on to bounce from European nation to European nation, continuously purged, expelled, and generally ostracized due to their entirely evil philosophies, which resulted in their accumulating all genetic refuse from all white societies they inhabited. Their "Judaism" and accompanying semitic traditions are only a simple mask used to hide away the universally despicable face that has existed for millenia.

i'm north italian and my entire family has brown eyes.

I explain how it's bulllshit ofc, and like I give a shit if others think I have some kind of privilege.
Like I said believe whatever you want, tard
If that's the case he's wrong, but when it comes to Ashkenazis and other kinds of Euro Jews they are Euro mutts at worst. They often have the features you've described such as straight light hair and light eyes.

I have brown hair and eyes too and it comes from my Anglo side. So what?

I'm so WASP white I'm descended from slave owners my man

pol says north italians look like germans.

My girlfriend is still a norwegian with blue eyes. Stay mad.

Attached: handd.jpg (520x657, 92K)

>I explain how it's bullshit
But a single drop in the ocean that is our reasons for your people's genocide down to the last woman.

Attached: white privilege is jewish privilege.jpg (1560x1526, 568K)

You are a smart person user. Where can I follow your work?

Many israelis are mizrahi tho, i'm not talking about them
And i've been to greece so i know what the averaeg greek looks like, and since i'm nice i won't say anything beyond that
And if i wanted to cherrypick i'd have chose only pics of russian jews, dumbass

Attached: 35319090173561.jpg (1440x1080, 596K)

Sardinians are practically preserved ancient neolithic europeans. Eye color is the same as sourthern italy.

Attached: maps-europelighteyes.jpg (522x510, 46K)

I would say haplogroups, but then 99% of Jow Forums including me doesn't know shit about genetics

Jews are Arabs, idiot.

"Jews" is too broad a term. Some Jews are essentially white, some are absolutely not.

Are you retarded

I have green eyes and light brown hair.
Green eyes are best eyes.

Jews are not white, they are cave men

Attached: 1534135406309.jpg (877x1024, 221K)

>be me
>family is genoan
>brown hair + eyes + facial hair like a spic + skin is pale yellow like a spic's
>girl in my class is siclian
>blonde hair and blue eyes

Here, mostly. But I'm working on a book which compares the history and a good deal of regional tradition/mythology of vampirism throughout Eastern Europe with the "migration" (expulsion) patterns of Jews throughout the same area. It's not quite ready yet, but I'd say another few months, 6 at the most.
The problem will be finding a non-kiked publisher, but whether or not I find one, I'll post it here for free.

Why do memeflags even bother?

Cool?

Thanks man I look forward to it. Thanks for always posting real stuff

No it's not.

Attached: eye.png (295x272, 150K)

Flags don't mean shit you fucking idiot, this is why people hate slavs, it's just as easy to use a vpn to shill you fucking idiot.

>GUID image label
> kikes aren't obviously repulsive as a rule, why look at this exception! Exceptions disprove rules.
This is why you are losing the culture war. You are anti-truth in an era defined by access to information.

Attached: Jews so hot.jpg (1490x990, 196K)

Wow, it's that sub-iq NEET loser again
What about your "rabbi" lover btw?

Attached: 153675897080.png (1914x210, 61K)

Aristotle noted differences between Greeks and the people of the north, believing that Greek superiority was visible in their medium skin tone,
as opposed to pale northerners and dark southerners and Africans. He claimed that blue eyes were a sign of a cowardly nature, and that they indicated poor eyesight.

Aristotle quotes about the north europeans and the asians;
The nations inhabiting the cold places and those of Europe are full of spirit but somewhat deficient in intelligence and skill, so that they continue comparatively free, but lacking in political organization and capacity to rule their neighbors. The peoples of Asia on the other hand are intelligent and skillful in temperament, but lack spirit, so that they are in continuous subjection and slavery.

Mediterraneans aren't white (although Spaniards created the concept), and that's a good thing.

Yeah, don't even answer me you fucking shill.

Sage this shit.

Attached: 1516491016070.jpg (560x490, 31K)

lmao look at this pathetic pilpul
Beethoven was BLACK
And guess what? Tesla? Bach? Bacon? BLACK

Attached: REAL beethoven.jpg (640x350, 68K)

I sure wish I had blonde hair and blue eyes like ancient romans. Instead I have brown hair and eyes so dark you can't even see the pupils since my ancestors were muslims according to pol.

Who knows what a real italian looks like.

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 70K)