Abortion is not mur-

>abortion is not mur-

Attached: 1535731467577-3.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

der unless the baby is 99% white

If it's a nigger who cares?

it is
no dispute

Attached: 56465454.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Abortions should only be available to shitskins and women who have been raped. I don't believe in bastard rape babies.

Attached: 1525144134858.gif (504x566, 12K)

every human so far have died u moron, that fetus has no fucking idea whats going on and just wants to go back to nothingness more than anything, thats why its crying, we are born hateful and want to die, until stimuli hits us and chemicals gives us fake highs so we stay addited to life.

Such videos should be played in every clinic practicing abortion.

Don't act like you all give a shit for any reason other than "muh humanity so important, so special".

think that whites are doing that on an industrial scale
we deserve annihilation

I'd be down with this if slaughterhouse videos were playing in every supermarket's meat department.
We fucking NEED population controls like abortion.

I don't care about abortion at all. Fight me.

Sure it's murder, but who gives a shit? Is eating a chicken's egg murder?

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-31-15-13-17.png (1220x697, 124K)

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-31-15-13-36.png (1185x588, 129K)

>unborn children = chicken eggs
Now THIS is autism!

the true solution to all this is castrate every male and have them jerk into a cup beforehand, then store it in a government facility.
they will only be allowed access to their sperm once theyve secured a mate and have the financial capacity to support a child.

problem solved, every one can fuck without the hassle of children, and if they want a child theyd have to work for it. a life no longer comes into the world unwanted or unexpected. abortion no longer necessary

>i just love-EEEEE
God they're so fucking dumb. Can't even type.

>i juts loveeeee (?) how we try to regulate other peoples bodies.

Revelation 6:8

“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.”

Attached: 21213.jpg (500x349, 111K)

emphatically no

i’m not gonna watch that. Whats happening? Is it stillmoving or what?

You either respect life or you don't.
I eat eggs all the fucking time, and I'm not going to pretend like ours are any more significant; ESPECIALLY when the only counterarguments anyone has are feels based.
>But, like, come on, man, it just is different
Bullshit. We passed to point of individual lives having significance several billion ago.

we shouldnt force unwanted people into this world, we should infact, gentically engineer wanted and needed life into this world and care about the ones we create instead of shitting out countless little ungrateful undeducated shits that just cause trouble.

Look, it's one thing to argue that abortion should be available as an option for certain cases, but another to fucking celebrate it. It's sick.
"Abortion is great! I've had 2 and hope to have 3 more!"

>you only care about babies in wombs because YOURE RELIGIOUS!!!

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-31-15-12-56.png (1223x688, 165K)

>Largest killer of niggers
>A bad thing

i am for abortion as long as they do it humanely. that webm is not humane.
kill it quickly and painlessly

Attached: EMqL2g8.jpg (1600x2482, 593K)

Also is it bad if I want to eat it

they're not fertilized

are you retarded? the eggs you eat aren't baby chickens

Some are, people find developing chicks in store bought eggs from time to time. They go in the trash.

>murdering babies is humane if you do it quick

>what is biology?

Attached: 33240.jpg (362x382, 32K)

Have you ever seen a homonculus?

well said, coldsteel

yep
you're sparing them the misery of wage slavery and a future shit life

what's wrong with mercy killing babies if it's done painlessly?

have you?

it is murder, but only nonwhites and leftists do it, and I'm cool with my enemies murdering their future generations so my children have less enemies to fight. State-funded abortions, birth control and sterilizations for non-whites, pl0x!

we should start taking life seriously and selectively breed humans so its possible to have a plan for each person before theyre born in a good way, so they can get educated and stuff without being forced to do shit.

Noone should just be able to have kids, it should be select, planned for good future life but I guess we need uneducated brown/asian slaves until some sort of working robots come along to replace all the poor slave humans.

Wonder what will happen to all useless humans when that time comes...

>what's wrong with mercy killing people who have jobs that they don't enjoy if it's done painlessly?

Maybe you should open a biology book, you baiting nigger.

Sage

i love it.

>feels based
>emotions, which we evolved and are conducive to our survival, are wholly invalid
Stop worshiping Mr Spock, he was a kike.

>what's wrong with mercy killing babies
Maybe you should be mercy-killed too.
A "human" with such little empathy should maybe not live, and is perhaps not to be seen as a human at all.
Laugh at what I just said, I don't actually believe it, but once you start arguing for the legitimacy of killling babies because "they don't have that capacity yet" then that is the route you are going down.
And it will become feasible once human capacity diverges far enough and the normal humans of today can literally be considered to be like babies to the human of tomorrow.

holy shit
mind=blown

>emotions, which we evolved and are conducive to our survival, are wholly invalid
>it's only ok when I say it is & want it to be
Leftist emotions don't seem to help survival instincts, quite the opposite.

You call that murder? I would kill 10 million German niggers and laugh from joy.

his name was Robert Paulson

Leftists don't have emotions, they put on phony emotional displays for status signalling purposes.

Fetus isn't baby.

Fetus isn't baby.

>Maybe you should open a biology book
maybe you should

Attached: 215421jpg.jpg (1536x1644, 312K)

It becomes a human at the moment of conception

I'm so fucked up

It becomes a human when it separates from mommy's flesh.

yes
human conception
even to compare mamals to non mamals is rotten

is this pasta?

That isn't 8 weeks.

At 8 weeks its less than the size of a peanut and the heart just started beating. That is at least 20 weeks which is illegal in most developed and civilized countries.

All white women should have mandatory abortions if the kid is conceived with a white father.

>Maybe you should be mercy-killed too.

i would have had no problem with someone mercy killing me when i was a baby. life is a waste of time.

>A "human" with such little empathy should maybe not live, and is perhaps not to be seen as a human at all.

i advocate it because i have too much empathy, not the lack of it

this doesn't mean i am gonna kill babies. it's against the law and i'll go prison. i think the law should be changed that allows for infanticide in certain cases

I can't argue with that.
But I still stand by individual human lives being utterly irrelevant.

I have never seen so much stupid in one post. Please leave my country.

we need less niggers

Attached: 1477617499503.png (1234x852, 87K)

And it's a human the whole time, what is your point?

Great counterargument.

> life is a waste of time.
So is death.
>i advocate it because i have too much empathy, not the lack of it
No you don't.

>We passed to point of individual lives having significance several billion ago.
How do you feel about me appropriating your wealth and all your possessions, faggot. I'm gonna donate it all to the collective so don't worry. It's for the greater good.

Your posts come across as if you actually believe you're a Final Fantasy villain

Attached: J_gPSESd_400x400[1].jpg (240x240, 12K)

that poor little thing. and the worse thing is there are some super ungrateful selfish cunts who think this is perfectly okay because muh body. they literally don't deserve their vaginas.

I wonder how people who have carried out abortions are even capable of looking at their future children without even thinking of their past, horrendous actions. But I think they aren't even aware of what they are doing. The judeo-feminist meme that its all about of bunch of nerve threads has won.

I care about white babies

period

What you did is something we called a strawman, newfag.

Look it up.

What does it taste like?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1070x718, 112K)

>reviews abortion statistics per race
No, it's not

If abortions aren't going to be made illegal then a hystorectomy should be mandatory for anyone who has one

>Wants kids born to single mothers
>Wants kids born to neglectful parents
>Wants kids born to the impoverished
>Wants kids born to down-and-out degenerates
>Wants kids born to undesirables and inferiors
Good goy. Remember, those leftists are saying it's (((her))) choice, which is Jewish.

Fetus isn't human, it got less intelligence than a worm. If you going to protect fetuses, then first protect pigs, who are more intelligent than niggers and dogs, after that protect retarded babies, which are legal to abort, because retarded, still much more intelligence and self-awareness than fetus.

Attached: IMG_8984.png (673x994, 596K)

And thats why they need to all be aborted, you white demons have created enough problems for us.

>We passed to point of individual lives having significance several billion ago.

Significance of individual lives doesn't deteroriate with population.

>pop control
Let's start with this faggot.

>something we called a strawman
Bullshit. Give me a non-feels-based argument for why there's a significant difference. Playing the video in either case preys on emotions to alter the outcome of what otherwise would be a logical choice.

I would throw out nigger babies after they were born if I had to, so that's fine.

>if they want a child theyd have to work for it

Sometimes unexpected children wake people the fuck up. and they step up to the plate as a result

Yeah dude it's running in place on her hand.

I just fed my 3 month old and she's asleep in my arms, it's making me cry with rage

>Same response, every time
I have rakes.

Africans polluted and destroyed all of nature and food resources. I don't think niggers ever done anything else than problems for planet, they deserve to be wiped out. If you kill all niggers you have 99.9999% less crime, pollution, destruction, food shortage on planet.

Simply that the OP is fake news and propaganda to try to elicit an emotional response. Its a fallacy.

I am open to proper debate and discussion about the topic and myself lean away from abortion, but to lie and make false declarations only harms your side of the argument.

And if you kill all white people then there will be no more world wars and mass pollution.

What is it that's growing in the womb if not a human then, a fucking chair? Is it a watermelon? No, genetics dictate that it's a human. Just like genetics dictate male or female.

For all the conflation between religion and abortion, it is stunning that when science actually proves a religious beliefs correct that people are so quick to turn on their beloved science.

there must be a less invasive options that temporarily sterilizes so conception can't happen.

i would probably advocate for sterilization before i would advocate for infanticide. infanticide is a last resort if the sterilization effort fails

there would be no need for infanticide if we had forced sterilization on the books. sterilize low iq people and poor people
you want to solve the man child/incel/neet problem, sterilize white single mothers. that's where they are coming from.
you want to solve black on black crime, sterilize black single mothers in chicago and all these nigger areas.

imposing a shit mediocre life on someone is worse than killing someone and it should be treated as such

Attached: BOMB_DEC_2015.VOZ48.07.jpg (638x1265, 273K)

BS A: factory hens are no where near roosters. B: Eggs need at least a 24 hr period of 98 degree heat to even start developing ie: hen sitting on eggs with her brood patch covering them

White people are tho only ones who created natural reserves, technology, food aid and solve crime. No nigger on this planet cares about his people. All African countries have corrupt police and rape non-stop, they eat babies there, while we play some dumb games of fetus protection of dumb niggers who rape and produce children like that, when they not drunk with some random hoe and spreading diseases. Did you know that 1/3 of South African population, which is considered a good African country, has AIDS?

>chickens can reproduce asexually

Attached: 1514464865387s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

Are you arguing it isn't genetically a human? Going to need some heavy sauce on that if so.

>Hell is real and your all going there to burn forever.
say hi to the jews for me

Attached: Crepuscular_rays_over_Plymouth_Sound_crop.jpg (3651x1793, 1.79M)

Same old stupid argument. It's not "your body" you dumb bitch, it's another human being.

You forget how white people colonized this globe,exterminated an entire continent,enslaved countless people,destroyed nature and historical sites,pillaged,raped and did all kind of horrible things.

Fuck, I wish I hadn't seen that. I will now forever be anti abortion. These fucking commie democrats are straight up evil. Imagine this little thing could have been smiling at you, calling you mommy or daddy... hug you... crawl into your bed at night when it's scared... imagine it could have been a philosopher, questioning things about the universe, playing with its friends, playing with a puppy, growing up to travel the world and enjoy its beauty, growing up to create a family of her/his own. Yet... it was denied all that because of selfishness. A selfish lifestyle designed by the jew.

Attached: 1535587684968 (1).jpg (562x465, 71K)