5 Ridiculously Implausible Things The Alt-Right Is Afraid Of

Is this what lefties actually believe?? Is this real???
Go read the article for yourself, I'll just give the bullet points here.
archive.is/bUhrU

>>#5 "If We Allow Abortion, It Will Soon Be Legal To Murder Grown Children"
>>#4"Hiring Women And Minorities Will Inevitably Lead To Mass Death"
>>#3 "In the Future, Sexual Consent Will Only be Granted Via Complicated Legal Contracts"
>>#2 "Eventually, People Will Force Kids To Change Gender Against Their Will"
>>#1 "People Will Go To Prison For Failing To Use The Right Pronouns"

Attached: cracked alt right.png (810x843, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/rape-law-sweden-sex-without-consent-metoo-a8367996.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stopped at #5 because it was already too retarded to read

>#5
Nobody has ever made that claim
>#4
Nobody has ever made that claim
>#3
Quite possible the way the feminists are going
>#2
Already happening
>#1
Already happening

What's funny is that number 3 and 2 are already happening.

3 is happening in Sweden right now. And people do get fined in places like Canada so we are on the way to see number 1 happen too

>Quite possible the way the feminists are going

It's already happening in Sweden, you need to sign a contract. If you don't sign it and you get accused of rape you are already considered guilty, just look it up

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/rape-law-sweden-sex-without-consent-metoo-a8367996.html

Honestly number 3 and number 1 are legitimate concerns, especially in Canada. Number 2 is missing the real point but sort of hits the actual issue as well.

really breaks my heart when parents force gay and trans ideas onto underage children that are obviously not sexually mature.

Yes, but what about the Jews?

>#1
that's not really the problem, the problem is governments using those laws to silence dissent. why bother planting CP on someone's computer when you can just get them for the time they called a tranny "he"?

>#2
literally already happening, look at jazz and that drag kid. all that these idiots are doing is opening up a window for abusive parents, who would otherwise be raping and beating their children in silence, to do it in public. if anything we should be thanking them since we know their fucking names and where they live.

>#3
just like number 1, it will be mostly a piece of trivia until you get hit because some cunt at work wants your job. then "for the love of god just fuck me" turns into rape and boom you're in prison.

>#4
hiring women or minorities won't contribute to this, what will contribute to this is the fact that an easy majority of people setting out to get jobs based on their minority status or sex will be completely fucking insane, and THEY will get people killed.

>#5
that's basically already allowed, and yes there have been people calling for abortions of infants.

>5
Probably not
>4
Almost certainly
>3
Unlikely
>2
Already happening
>1
Pretty sure this already happened in Europe

>#5
Its fine if they aren't white after all we are the world minority
>#4
Women ruin everything.
>#3
Wouldn't be surprised with the way the left is going
>#2
Already happening. You really think an 8 year old realises he is gay and transgender? Mentally ill parents that should be shot desu
>#1
Already happening in the form of "hate speech".

Attached: 1529498244944.jpg (347x313, 99K)

do you think some of these #meToo false accusations will actually see some real pushback? I know there are legit accusations but I'm talking about the false ones

Probably not seeing as how normies completely missed the point of the Weinstein bit.
You can call the man exploitive, but he didn’t commit any crimes against these women, but he’s been judged as a serial rapist by the normiesphere.

I’ve been branded as a rape apologist IRL for pointing out those women could have said “no”.

>>>#5 "If We Allow Abortion, It Will Soon Be Legal To Murder Grown Children"
No, don't be stupid
>>>#4"Hiring Women And Minorities Will Inevitably Lead To Mass Death"
It will, because it will mean I'll have to be the one ethnically cleansing the future. Fuck you for making me do that.
>>>#3 "In the Future, Sexual Consent Will Only be Granted Via Complicated Legal Contracts"
Probably
>>>#2 "Eventually, People Will Force Kids To Change Gender Against Their Will"
Already happening in Canada
>>>#1 "People Will Go To Prison For Failing To Use The Right Pronouns"
Already happening in Canada

This is all already true.

>still pretending alt right is a thing

why cant these people stop living in 2016?

all of these will literally happen on our current trajectory

Reminder that the Left cannot predict your attitudes and behaviors, but you can with theirs. USE THIS!

t. Dart of the Teal

Attached: ap_269136077534-e1469918360420.jpg (4843x2726, 1.58M)

The left believes these things are implausible? I find them likely.

stop namefagging

Attached: 1479495346655.jpg (634x475, 38K)

the alt-right is afraid of dying without ever having sex

this is what happens when your enemy projects their logic onto your shit. lefties are shallow materialistic faggots

>Venus
wtf is this gay shit

straw man no one thinks this, killing babies is already the equivalent of killing a child.
Straw man, requires basically all white people to already be dead to be proven false.
>>>#3 "In the Future, Sexual Consent Will Only be Granted Via Complicated Legal Contracts"

The reality is actually WORSE in that even with a contract stating "we had consensual sex" is not enough because consent can be withdrawn retroactively.
Already true, children cannot consent properly to sexual reassignment/hormone therapy, and their guardians cannot stop it from happening.

Already true.. you can be jailed for this in canada

Attached: CANADAYESSSSS.jpg (644x666, 69K)

wouldnt surprise me
this is obvious
practically there right now
isnt this literally happening
literally happening