WHY ISN'T MARIJUANA LEGAL YET? I've replaced it with drinking and I HATE drinking. I'm successful, I pay taxes...

WHY ISN'T MARIJUANA LEGAL YET? I've replaced it with drinking and I HATE drinking. I'm successful, I pay taxes, I'm full on 1488. Why the FUCK isn't it legal yet.

>tfw you won't break the law, even if the law is unjust

Attached: 420.jpg (826x450, 39K)

The majority of smot pokers are what you would call the big bad D word. You sir, are a diamond in the rough.

>WHY ISN'T MARIJUANA LEGAL YET?
>1488

Hitler culled your kind after the Wiemar era.

im actually fully for legalizing, regulating, and taxing it. fuck mexican drug traffickers

He's right, user. Hitler would have used meth instead.

Because it makes me paranoid and I can only smoke alone or only take like one bongrip if I'm drinking as well with people . Shit is way too fucking strong now but then again I went from smoking every day to maybe twice a month so maybe that's why

Attached: 1535677221304.jpg (465x403, 24K)

I'm as white as snow. My great-grand-pappy owned a plantation. And unlike all the greedy slave owners, they culled their slaves so they couldn't breed. My bloodline is a god damn paradigm. Who the FUCK are you?

Attached: 1531688509749.jpg (500x750, 30K)

>my rights should be handicapped because some people "can't handle it mannnn"
Fuck you leaf.

I smoked last week on my birthday. It made me think that wearing my German soccer jersey with 14 on the back was a bad idea. I came to my senses the next day.

Attached: magajuana.png (312x384, 129K)

I know for a fact that many of my conservative brethren are on my side. The only reason that it is still illegal is because LITERAL grandparents are the primary law makers in our country.

>What's that sunny...you want to smoke marijuanaaa!!!
>Yea. It replaces my need for pharmaceutical drugs.
>But it causes you to go crazy sunny!!!! I SAW Reefer Madness!
>Just go sit in the corner again Grandpa, I'll heat up your lunch so you can take a nap.

Why are our laws governed by Grandparents, when the technology is LITERALLY 50+ years past their understanding.

Attached: 1531525544889.jpg (380x394, 14K)

Attached: 7C9C367B-65F1-40A5-820D-39ACFD1C4125.jpg (1024x1024, 311K)

Having replaced alcohol with weed as my get-down of choice, it's become obvious to me how shitty alcohol is.
Headaches, nausea, shamelessness - what might be a rare side effect in weed is the main effect of alcohol.
Also, THC changes your state of mind using your brains chemical receptors while the feeling you get from alcohol is the psychological manifestation of your neurons getting damaged by alcohol.
It's like pushing buttons in your brain to get high as opposed to smashing it with a hammer to get high.
Booze just feels horrible now, i've lost all taste for it. I'm sure a lot of anons feel the same way.

Attached: 1534099702870.png (450x450, 203K)

>WHY ISN'T MARIJUANA LEGAL YET?

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 147K)

>Implying that guy doesn't doesn't do truckloads of meth

REMINDER:

IF YOU DO NOT SMOKE WEED, YOU ARE NEITHER BASED NOR REDPILLED

Attached: 1534284735542.jpg (1650x1638, 306K)

5€ say his shit was laced - don't buy off niggers or white trash

you wouldnt download a joint

I like to smoke every once and awhile
>can't on a more regular basis due to urine tests

only issue I have with pot is the overwhelming numbers of stoners that never try to make anything out of themselves, never get off the launch pad, continue getting high to not deal with their failure/mediocrity, and then blame others for their failures. This encompasses a large amount of stoner culture that blames "the man" for keeping them down, when in fact their failings are because they are goddamn lazy listless potheads with no ambition.

I think pot isn't really good for people under 25. Need to make something out of yourself in this life and requires dealing constructively with dissatisfaction.

>should it be legal, absolutely

]I'm glad Trump is turning against Jeff Sessions. It's the first step to legalizing marijuana. I don't know why that 97 year old Keebler elf was in charge of that decision in the first place.

Attached: keebler.png (250x195, 94K)

>the shortcomings of others should govern the rights of the whole
That;s fucking retarded, and will lead to violent revolt.

Sessions has been one giant WOMP WOMP.

I miss Saved by the Bell.

Because it is the 'illegality' of it that makes it desireable as if it were a secret charm.

Before it was made illegal, no Europeans showed any interest in it. It had always been known of in Europe, but rejected as obviously stupid.

Immediately after it was made illegal by the Ruling-Oppressor Class they began to promote it as a secret solution.

Does it not make people avid yet undiscerning Consumers? As if their redemption lay in 'Enjoyment' - it feeds their belief in 'Enjoyment'.

you are a degenerate piece of human garbage...
you replace pot with drinking yet you hate drinking...so you just want to do drugs just for the sake of doing drugs? fuckn faggot, here is an idea, man up and stop doing drugs, hippie bitch

>t. pic related plus inferiority complex

Attached: 161272136.jpg (205x246, 6K)