Talking Politics with Normies

So I was talking politics with my girlfriend yesterday, and I felt like we were having a good talk, but something happened any time I tried to make her think for herself and it was kind of creepy.

For example:

Her: Why do we even learn history, most of it is just bs lies

>This shocked me because this is the last thing I expected to hear from a German girl

Me: Well, think about it, why would someone intentionally tell lies?

>She completely changes subject, watches tv for a second and turns to me to say:

Her: I think the world would be better if it was all one country, but that would never work due to all the different cultures

>I'm almost proud at this point but shaken bc of the commie bs she just said.

Me: I think the best world would be if every culture had their own country but still held good relations with other countries, war arises when people get too greedy and hold no loyalty.

>She agrees

The complete demeanor change when she was talking about history books lying to changing the subject was weird, I just tried to let her think for herself and she switch the subject. I legit felt like I wasn't talking to an actual person at that point, it felt like AI in a video game with a programmed response.

Attached: 17lede_greece-blog480.jpg (480x320, 50K)

>talk politics with normies

I don’t.

Why are you lying? You don't have a gf.

If you expect things from people you’ll just be disappointed
No one cares about anything

Whats wrong with his hand?

>This shocked me because this is the last thing I expected to hear from a German girl

Makes perfect sense.
History the Germans are forced to read and learn, IS, a lie.

is that an anime tattoo on his arm?

You’re lucky. My gf believes in the wage gap and bs like that, it enfuriates me everytime.

When you have a conversation with a SWJ, you are not really talking with a human being. You are talking with a program. This program scans you, by not only what you say, but even the tiniest micro expressions you make, and it attempts to figure out three things:
>are you with the program
>are you recruitable
>are you an enemy

Based on the discoveries it makes, determines the behavior of the bot.

>blogposting

Attached: 1532656737439.jpg (480x368, 17K)

you should educate her on the tax gap then
men pay way more taxes than females
raise taxes on females!

If you main political points have anything to do with someone's race or ethnic background, than I'm sorry. Most sane people would rather not listen to you.

You´re still operating under the wrong assumption a female has the ability to think for herself in LOGICAL terms.
Heck even us males hardly operate that way.
Females are ENTIRELY DRIVEN on EMOTIONAL and rote learned responses.

YOU have to tell her how and WHAT to think if she wants to stay with you.
Not the other way around, like all the beta-boy feminist hipster.

You don't understand. You are not talking with a human being, when talking with a SJW.
IT doesn't care what you think. It cares are you in the program, if not, are your recruitable, OR are you and enemy.
Nothing you speak will change IT's mind.

*an enemy

This.

Its pointless to talk politics with normies. Even the most Trump diehard normie blabs on about how great of a hero McCain was.

>YOU have to tell her how and WHAT to think if

Yeah, women love an insecure control freak.

Are you by any chance muslim?

>durr hurr (((sane))) people don't discuss politics linked to race/ethnicity
>not sweeping these things under the rug is (((sane)))

1. Most people do/will/have
2. People who don't are everything wrong with modern politics and perpetuate the sjw wrongthink culture

tl;dr fuck off

Attached: Bart Simpson angry.jpg (367x350, 21K)

>not knowing that all politics ultimately stems from ones ethnic background.
When's the last time you saw Jamal and Alejandro rooting for Trump in the streets?

Pic related is relevant here. Enjoy the existential crisis m8. I think there might actually be something to simulation theory.

Attached: npctheory.png (912x869, 128K)

he will be forgotten tomorrow. normies dont have any attention span

Talking politics with a woman?!?! The only thing you should be talking about with women is sandwich making and baby making.

>t. German

Is that a Berserk tattoo on his left arm ?

It's me, Marie. I am here as well!
Why are you such a faggot and post with reddit spacing?

Talking politics with normies leads nowhere and being an outcast fanatic with Jow Forums-tier opinions openly is beyond stupid. We might be ahead of our time or wrong but in the meantime we can at least point out the absurdity of current established opinions.
Like since when is being gay something to be proud of or even seen as an "accomplishment", why are women behave like such spoiled brats and when the fuck did we let a bunch of fags and hags decide what "toxic masculinity" is?

Mine won't shut up about the fucking Jews. I can't even stop to buy a sandwich without her running a search to see if the place is owned by a kike.

>sperg out and try to talk about deep shit with people you don't know well
>be surprised when breaking unspoken social mores results in others changing the topic out of discomfort

This is scary accurate. I've tried to show proof about certain things to someone I know but everytime all I get are projections and words that clealry say that since I don't agree with him I'm just inherently evil. I don't wanna fucking talk anymore. I'm just ready to shoot commies in minecraft. Either make the world halfway decent again or remove me from it

Attached: 1535640309890.gif (320x212, 569K)

I've never had a real girlfriend but I'd expect she would just agree with everything I say and tell me how much she hates niggers to impress me. Thats how girls are though. Not sure about germans though.

Don't worry.
Just stay away from these people.
If someone smiles at you, for no reason, you know he / she is a human being.

Women like men that are firm, confident and consistent in their ethical outlook. My wife disagreed with me on a bunch of topics (though she red pilled me on immigration). However, over time, as I proved myself through our our relationship, she's come to trust me more than the media or internet scum bags. Why is that? Because my ethics and morals have been a consistent and level source of inspiration for our family.

Women don't want to be told anything. They want to be shown. If you lead a moral and pure lifestyle and are a good husband and father, they will start seeing things your way because you have been right on everything else.

You provide. You get the house. You raise the children honorably and with compassion... And everything goes well. So, having demonstrated your ability as a man to lead and shown a good and inspiring *ethical* mindset, then your views on politics are probably right as well.

That's really it. If your wife or girlfriend doesn't adopt portions of your worldview, it probably means she doesn't respect you as a man.

Blending politics with the way someone was born which is totally out of their control is only going to end badly for everyone involved.

Only if that person's genetics just so happens to hinder them from actively participating in society in a positive way than the way someone was born shouldn't really shape your ideas. In my opinion, only other ideas should shape your own.

haha you don't actually believe women "think" do you? you poor fool. haha.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (200x200, 25K)

As long as you are around white men and asian men, after about 4-7 drinks you can go pretty much full 1488. Maybe everyone just thinks I'm a crazy nazi, but they still call me to hang on weekends.

Attached: 1530235286417.jpg (600x600, 26K)

I don't when it's race-related (pretty much all the time). I don't care what they think and I'm not risking my career for it. Pretty much all of my colleagues are like this My family knows where I stand and they agree. Unfortunately, I had to kick my friends out of my life during the trump election.
Can't talk about the jews tho. Takes too much effort to make my point and it could actually get me jailed. At least with nogs and muds theres overwhelming evidence everywhere.